A Wife's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers

"All the Admin wanted was the go ahead then a chance to see the asshole go down in flames in front of his eyes. Asshole wouldn't be the first to flame out at the school district. I guess that they never learn to not piss on the people under them.

"At this point, the Admin has got enough to make the asshole a major embarrassment to the school board. Nobody could recover from that, not in the public sector, not at local schools. My buddy says that that Admin will be leaking it to the local paper too. Thank god for the Freedom of information act, and parents who want good people in their schools. There won't be any code of silence on this one."

My eyes turned to my sisters, May and Liz. They were really smiling. May started first. "You wouldn't believe ... well you probably will. That Chloe bitch, pardon my French..." Everybody chuckled. May has had a potty mouth since she was 15 years old. "She's been going after taken and married guys since junior high school. Goes after anybody else's 'property'." She paused and with a shit-eating-grin continued. "And I was able to find and talk with three of her recent previous lover's partners, two girlfriends and a wife. One of them will be going to handle this next part.

"Just like Eric, Chloe is going to overhear about how a couple of women were bangin' Bret while she was out of town last weekend. They'll be using some of their out-of-town relatives that are only in for a wedding. If I remember correctly Luce, Bret likes to do the dirty deed doggie style?" I nodded yes. "Good, that's what they know. With that and the scar, he's uncut and doesn't keep clean... they'll take it from there. Chloe is going to hear how he kept dissing her." She smiled and took another sip of wine, "I love catty women with attitudes. For the first time, she'll be on the receiving end."

Liz started to speak. "I was able to talk with Rick, a boyfriend of a girl in one of their three-ways. Looks like Diane did it behind his back. When he found out, he immediately dumped her. It appears that he had bought her a ring and was going to ask her to marry him.

"He initially wanted revenge on Diane. Then I told him about some of the things that Chloe and Bret had done to others and that they got Diane stinking drunk. He softened a bit, still angry, but visibly softened. That's when he said that he'd only go after Bret in the dark when Bret was alone. For Chloe, he'd figure out something else later. He knew before I spoke with him where and when Bret and Chloe will be. He is very patient. Very visible black and blue marks to Bret's face administered in the dark is his plan." Very quietly Liz added, "Good thing that I don't know about that.

"Diane and I have a mutual friend, and I had my friend talk with her. It wasn't what it first appeared. She didn't want to lose her boyfriend. And Diane was a friend of Chloe's and Chloe told her that this is what her boyfriend demanded. He was supposed to be there later that night. Rick never knew anything about any of this. It was just Chloe getting another partner to share with Bret. Diane moved out of town after she got dumped. Couldn't face anyone. Tricked to be a pawn in somebody else's game. That's low."

We spoke about the other areas of attack that we had ruled out. Damaging his car, damaging the cars or the reputations of their other sexual partners while they were at it. We found out the ones that were married, and did it on the side without their partner's knowledge. That'll be their problems if it all comes out.

There were other things that we nixed, but had a fun time planning it out. Leaking his information for scammers, giving away his user names and passwords for his financial accounts. We looked at giving him a month of cloth diapers. That would put him on dozens of lists and marketing plans. Getting sex toys sent to his office at the school. His secretary opens all the mail and packages in front of everybody.

We didn't feel responsible for any of the pictures that were on the copier's hard drive. That was out of our hands and would be traced directly back to him. If those pictures become public, there'll be more fireworks in the future for us to see.

It was time for me to wrap this up. "Summary. Saturday at Barley, Chloe overhears about Bret fucking other women. Next weekend or wherever we can set it up, it'll be Bret's turnabout Chloe fucking others. The sysadmin starts leaking info on that Monday and 9 days later on Wednesday, the school board meeting. I think that it is going to be fun weekend, isn't it? We need to be in a very public place far away from that bar. How about going out for Greek at Spiros Saturday evening?"

wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers
12