A Wife's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, same here. John has talked about you a lot, and from what I can see so far, words do not do you justice." He sat back down as the water pulled out my chair.

"Thank you." The hostess offered me to take my jacket. Slowly, I turned around, shrugged the jacket off of my shoulders and handed it to the woman. I felt like I was making an entrance into a grand party as I turned back around towards the table and revealed my dress. While John's nose was buried in the menu, Will's eyes were fixed firmly on my tits and the body-hugging dress. His slightly less than obvious stare was peering over his menu drinking in my braless breasts.

I looked down at my own menu and stole a quick glance at what he was staring at. The outline of my nipples was noticeable only if you were staring, which mean Will had a great view. The cut of the dress dripped just low enough to highlight the separation of my perky breasts and confirm the lack of a bra. I leaned forward slightly, giving Will, who was the only one appreciating it, a better view.

"What looks good Will?" My eyes caught his as they rose slowly from my menu. Unlike Bobby, Will just grinned, dropped his gaze to my tits again and then back up to my eyes.

"Well, I hear duck breast outstanding." His eyes never left my chest. There was no mistaking what he meant. He was audacious and cocky, and it was beginning to turn me on. My husband was within arm's distance and he was blatantly hitting on me. But of course, wasn't that why I wore the dress? Wasn't what I was hoping for? Carefully, I glanced from Will to John who was still reading the menu, and then back at Will.

"I've heard the same, but I'm more in the mood for some meat. Have you heard how their filet is?" I raised an eyebrow in Will's direction. I wanted to volley an innuendo his way to show I was willing to play.

"Since this is a steakhouse I would hope that it would be good." John broke the moment with his terse tone.

"Yeah, I've heard it's good as well, John." Will's response was filled with disappointment that the moment had been interrupted. The banter wasn't intended to be sexy by either of us, just letting the other know we were willing to play. Like two prize fighters circling each other in the first round. Smiling, I looked back down at my menu, now knowing what the first step of my plan was.

We ordered and the conversation turned towards work. The mantra of patience repeated like a chant in my head as I sipped a delicious white Burgundy I had pointed out in order to impress Will. My eyes drifted around the room as my ears tried desperately to pay attention to the work-related talk.

"You're joining us in Vegas next week, right John?" Will's words were interrupted by the delivery of our food and a well-aged Bordeaux Will had been eyeing. The server set the food in front of us as the sommelier popped the cork, poured Will a small glass and presented the bottle.

"Mmmm... this is perfect...seductive, sensual and probably will go down pretty easy." At the end of his summation he looked across the table at me and handed me his glass. "What do you think, Brooke?"

Swirling the rich ruby liquid around the glass I let the floral aromas engulf me. "It is sensuous, you're right." I closed my eyes and brought the glass to my lips, sipping it slowly. "Oh, that's amazing. You can really taste the love, work and sweat that went into this. I think it'll go perfectly with your duck breast, and yes, it goes down very easily." I handed the glass back to him as John studied his own glass.

"Yeah, this is pretty good." He took a swig and swished it around his mouth like mouth wash.

With the slightest annoyed eye roll, Will took his glass back from me and gave me an appreciative nod.

"So John, Vegas, are you going?" We all started our dishes as Will fished for conversation.

"Not unless the Sullivan case gets signed and sealed by Thursday, which it won't be." John cut a piece of steak way too big and did his best to elegantly shove it into his mouth.

"You've been working way too hard on that case, man. I know you cut out early last night, but every other night you and Cindy have been burning it at both ends." Will took a bite of his duck breast.

"I uh... I was at the office last night until close to uh... close to one...and Cindy left at 5:00." John coughed as the sip of wine he had in his mouth got caught in his throat.

"Oh, I thought I saw you leave early with uh..." Will stopped short realizing the picture he was painting about John and Cindy. "Well, I'm just glad you got out of the office for this little dinner meeting, at least that's what we're calling it, because I'm going to write this off!" John and Will laughed nervously as the exchanged subtle looks.

"Thank you for getting him out of the office, I hardly get to see him anymore." I titled my glass towards Will in faux appreciation.

"My pleasure, Brooke." He tilted his glass towards mine and we both drank. "Well, it's a shame that you can't make it to Vegas, I completely understand. You have to impress the partners to join them." Will patted his mouth with his napkin.

"I would go to Vegas in a heartbeat if I could, but...uh... My bosses are real hard-noses." John let out a rehearsed fake laugh and took the final bite of his steak.

"You know Brooke, if he can't make it you can always tag along." Will tried to hide the evil grin stretching across his face. "It's an annual convention that everyone just shows up to make an appearance at and then basically two nights of drinking heavily on the firm's tab."

"That sounds great, but I should probably stay home and be a good wife. I make bad decisions in Vegas." I took one last bite of my juicy filet.

"If you change your mind let me know." He smiled at me and then turned towards John. "And if you actually get that case done I'm sure Mr. Anderson would be more than happy to celebrate with you." Will pushed his plate away from him and took his glass in his hand.

"You mean Anderson is going?" John looked genuinely disappointed.

"Yes sir, the boss of bosses is headed to Vegas, but I think you're right; making him money off the Sullivan case will make a better impression that your drunk dancing." We all laughed.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back." Will stood up from the table and walked towards the back of the restaurant. John watched him walk away and then leaned towards me.

"What are you wearing? I told you to wear something nice, not slutty. Listen if I'm going to make partner, and you want to keep enjoying your gym and spa-filled lifestyle, then try and act like a lady." He pulled out his phone and started looking up some sports score. "I can't wait to be done here... that guy's a dick."

I was stunned. I felt like I had been slapped in the face. A thousand emotions ran through me, all of them trying to push tears into my eyes. No, not tonight, not anymore. He had pushed me to my breaking point, and it was time to act.

"Excuse me." I stood up and left the table as John grumbled behind me.

"Great, now I have to deal with you too." His words faded into the background as my mind raced. John was becoming a far distant thought as I weaved my way through the tables. A shiver ran from my toes up to my hair follicles. My stomach swam with butterflies as my four inch black heels clicked and clacked against the gorgeous marble floor. I watched as the men's eyes followed my swaying hips and my bouncing tits. This was it.

I turned the corner towards a low-lit corridor leading to the restrooms. A man walked out of the men's bathroom, which was just before the women's and passed me. My stomach turned in a knot. I let out a deep breath and walked down the dimly lit hallway. Without hesitation, I pushed open the men's door and walked in. Will was washing his hands and glanced over towards me. Pushing the door closed behind me, I leaning up against it and I looked around the small bathroom for any other men who might be in there. We were alone.

"I was hoping to see you sooner rather than later." Will took a white cloth towel from a basket by the sink and dried his hands.

"I know." I turned and pulled the deadbolt locking the door. Turing back to him I saw a smile that couldn't have been happier.

"I've enjoyed our little banter this evening Brooke. John is a lucky man." He threw the towel in the waste container and took a step towards me sending goose bumps up and down my body.

"As for John, I'm looking for something he can't give me, something only a man can give. And as for our banter, I was hoping that you had enjoyed the view a little more than the banter. Was I wrong?" I tilted my head down and looked up at him as my lips pouted. I brought my hands up on either side of the dress' dipping cleavage and pulled it apart, releasing my bare breasts to the cold air. The fabric grazed over my nipples making them even harder than they were. Exposing my tits to him sent a wave of warm straight to my pussy. Tiny clenches on my muscles spasmed gently as my pussy readied herself.

He took two large steps and was on top of me. His mouth covered my left breast as his right hand squeezed it into his lips. His other hand assertively massaged my other breast as I flung my arms around him. His body pushed against mine, making my legs spread for him and a breath gasp drip from my mouth. His lips traveled from my nipple up my neck and then engulfed my mouth. Our tongues danced, sliding from my mouth to his and back.

"You tasty like dessert." His voice was almost a low groan as his hands and mouth ravaged my body. My hands reached down and undid his belt. Shoving my right hand past his boxers I found his throbbing cock and began to glide up and down the shaft. He was bigger than John, but definitely not the biggest I'd been with.

"There's a lot about you that I don't know, and I like it. What about John?" He whispered between his tongue licking my neck and the soft moans that were escaping from my mouth.

"John thinks you're a dick and that I look like a slut, so I figured; this slut wants some of your dick." I pushed him away from me as I pulled the thin spaghetti straps off of my shoulder, making my tits completely exposed.

"So, are you going stand there," I popped myself up on the sink and pulled my dress up offering him my pussy. "Or are you going fuck me so I can get back to my husband?" His dick was pulsating with his racing heartbeat. I didn't need to ask twice.

His two hands clamped onto my hips and pulled my body off the sink as he slammed his mouth against mine. With one quick motion he spun me around and bent me over. I watched him in the mirror as his took his dick in one hand and guided down my ass and towards my wet lips. With a sudden thrust he filled me up more than I had been in a long time.

"Oh shit." My hands pushed down to stabilize my body against his voracious onslaught. Thrust after trust his body pounded against mine, sending shock waves of pleasure through my entire body. My clit throbbed as his balls slapped against my pussy, making me want more. Letting out tiny moans with each staccato thrust I locked eyes with him in the mirror.

"Fuck Brooke...Fuck..." His low, guttural tones made me dirty and delicious. If John thought I dressed like a slut, then I would be his slut.

"Oh...my...God...Will... fuck me...Will... fuck me...harder baby...harder..." Grabbed his hand from my hip and took his finger into my mouth. His pace quickened as beads of sweat formed on his brow, while his hips pounded against my ass. We kept eye contact while my tongue licked and sucked any of his fingers I could find.

"Baby...I'm...I'm gonna cum..." His voice was almost panicked as his motioned slowed.

Taking his finger from my mouth and giving it one last lick I looked at him in the mirror.

"Good." I clenched my pussy around him and backed my ass against him, grinding into him, begging his cock not to stop. He pulled his hand away from my face and gripped my hip again. With a sudden force his pace and power doubled. The sounds of flesh slamming against each other filled the bathroom. Will's face went almost angelic as I felt his cock throb, tense and then shoot a warm stream of cum up inside me. Wave after wave of cum spurt into me as his hips pushed his cock as deep as it could go into my slippery pussy.

"Oh...shit...oh...wow..." Will took in deep breaths as he came back down from his orgasm. I waited for a just a moment, until I made sure he had drained the last of his load into me. Moving forward slightly, I let his dick slip out and hang like a tired warrior. Fixing my dress, I dabbed the sweat from off my forehead with a towel.

"Thank you." I kissed him lightly on the lips. "Give me a few minutes before you come out." I patted my hand on his chest.

"Wait...Brooke...what...what now? I mean..." He looked completely confused as he stuffed his cock back in his pants and adjusted himself. I stopped before I opened the door. I hadn't thought about this part yet.

"Be there when I need a fuck and divorce lawyer." I smiled and walked out the door.

Dinner was over before I could blink. John never asked where I was, and I don't honestly think he cared. We said our goodbyes, and pleasantries. The smile on my face came from my new secret. I had a plan, and it was unfolding beautifully.

The whole ride home all I could think about was the feeling of Will's cum running down my leg, mixing with my own and soaking into John's pristine leather seats. I had taken my first step in reclaiming my life, my self-esteem and my confidence, and damn, I was having fun doing it.

12