A Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
The second part of a husband's tale of a wife's revenge.
18.6k words
3.79
57.4k
64

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers

Authors Note:

For those who question getting in too far or not being able to find your way out of a situation, look at how poorly some people react to stressful situations. Personal experience has shown me that on occasion, when emotions and shocking circumstances occur, people overreact and do things they later regret. Things that set in motion domino’s that can't be stopped, once they start tumbling. Once you step through that door, there is no way to undo anything you initiate.

Please read the first story before this, it will make a lot more sense that way.

Chapter two

It was Thursday morning. This past week was a living hell. I woke up early each day and got myself ready, woke the girls and got them dressed and was out the door before Sue woke up. I dropped the girls at the daycare and went in to work stopping for a coffee and bagel along the way. Today, when I woke up, Sue was sitting up in bed. She was looking at her phone. "You need to pick up the girls tonight. I won't be home until late" then she lay back down.

I could only imagine what that meant would be happening tonight. It threw my morning off. Fuck it threw my day off. I realized it was the only thing she had said to me when it was just her and I in the same space. Silence ruled the house.

When I woke the girls, Amanda had an overnight accident in her bed. I had to pull the bedding and throw it in the wash. The washer was still full of Susan's clothes. Thongs and short skirts and push up bras. And silky soft blouses. I tossed them in the dryer and turned the heat to the highest setting. She might need those clothes for work today. I chuckled to myself..

When I got back upstairs Amanda had been trying to get breakfast ready and milk was all over the table, and dripping down the floor. She was starting to cry and the anger I was exploding with, whimpered away and I gave her a hug.

"Thanks for trying to help honey" I kissed her cheek

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to. and I didn't mean to make you and mommy fight." she cried

"You didn't do anything of the sort honey, mommy and daddy are just upset with each other, but we both love you very much!"

She seemed to accept that and we cleaned up the mess together.

After dropping them off and arriving at work I was next faced with a dilemma. My receptionist left me a message. Her father had suffered a heart attack and would be in hospital for a week or more. She had to help her mother. I'd get a call later in the day when she knew more.

I knew I could cover the role, but I also had two meetings with my major contractors. These were the house builders who hired me to complete the outside of the new homes to their customer specifications. We were all gearing up for a busy summer and needed agreement on the different packages I offered..

I tried my head supervisor but he was busy on a concrete pour. My other Team leaders were all involved in projects. All I needed was a person to look nice and take names and numbers and let me know when the people arrived for the meeting.

I had a flash. I called Jan

"Hi! I wasn't sure you'd call, what's up?" God it sounded good to hear her voice.

"I have a few awkward questions for you, if your game?" I asked

"Sure " was her response

"Have you got a criminal record?" I inquired

"No, never even been picked up." She replied

"Do you have any clothes suitable for working in an office?" Was my next question

"I have a librarian outfit. It's nice and I can do the buttons up on it" she giggled "why?"

"My Receptionist Secretary is off for a few days. I need a temp. It's work experience. I can give a reference for it."

"Deal! Where and how soon?"

I texted her the address and told her to take a taxi as soon as she was able.

Twelve minutes later she arrived. The skirt was a bit short, but the nylons looked professional as did her shoes. Her top was transparent but she had a white tank top under. She looked the part perfectly.

"I have 15 minutes before the meeting guests arrive. The phone is here, take notes, advise I can't be disturbed but I will check in and respond within two hours on important issues. Take names, numbers, and a brief description of the issue."

"Got it" she said

"When the guests arrive, show them into the meeting room. Have them sit along the end of the table. I need to set a few things before we meet so make them comfortable. Water and coffee are on the back wall. Can you make a quick pot? Coffee and creamer and sugar are in the cabinet"

"Easy as pie" she said, "anything else?

"Do this and I will be in your debt again!" I said and smiled for the first time this week.

She led the way back to her desk. She looked around. She saw the scheduler on the computer, waiting for someone to log in.

"Is there a password?" Jan asked.

"Use mine for now, it's my email. The password is Troutman" I handed her my business card.

She logged in and brought the scheduling screen up. "I have never done any of this but I do know a bit about computers. I'll try not to screw anything up."

"Thanks" I said and ran off to get set up. I had to set the presentation up and print the packages.

20 minutes later Jan knocked "Your guests just arrived. They have coffee, water and tea. I said you would be there in a minute."

I thanked her. They were 5 minutes early. I picked up the package and went to do the presentation. Almost two hours later we all emerged from the room. They had bargained me down in price by about 6%. I was playing it like I was being squeezed, but had planned to be able to drop by as much as 9%, the extra 3% was bonus money. After they left I saw Jan looking a bit pained.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where is the ladies room? I have to pee so fucking bad!"

I pointed down the hall, " through the kitchen, and open the door that looks like a closet, the bathroom is through the second door."

She ran.

When she returned she asked "What's next? Or do you want me to go through your calls?"

"We have about 30 minutes before I have to make a call. Then we have a small break before the next presentation group comes in at 11:30. We have a lunch order that should be delivered around 11:45. We will have a working lunch. But In the meantime we need to clear the room, put the dishes in the dishwasher and set everything up."

"Were there any urgent calls?" I asked

"One of your friends called, Jimmy, he said to call when you have time. He was checking in with you to see if everything was OK." She said, "Your supervisor called and was seeing if you need him to cover the office later. He said to call."

She paused, "One other call from Susie. Reminding you that you have the girls tonight. There are chicken nuggets and French fries in the freezer. And a reminder that tonight is bath night." She looked at me reading my reaction.

"Cuck night tonight" I said

"Sorry, I did keep it professional I only called her a fucking hoe after I hung up" she smiled

"The other calls sounded like sales people. I took names and numbers and company information. It's all right here." She pointed to a neatly written journal.

I recognized most of the salespeople, and some subcontractors. All the people I could get back to later.

Let's go clear the room. If you put this headset on and flip this switch you can walk around and answer calls by double tapping the earpiece. You can mute by pressing the button on the microphone arm.

She put it on and we started to prepare the room. She took the dishes and then cleaned and wiped the table. Then she prepared the coffee and tea. She also pulled a food cart out so she could prepare the food once it was delivered. By the time we were done the room looked perfect

Before I went to my office I told Jan that she should take a break. There is a park next door if she just wanted a bit of fresh air. Or she could help herself to anything from the kitchenette.

I went into my office and tried to focus. My call was from one of my suppliers. I was hoping to swing a deal that would allow me to upgrade some of the stonework for minimal cost but a significant increase in profit. I sat down and took a few breaths. And then I made the call.

It went smoother than I expected. The only challenge for me was the increased volume I would need to sell and use in order to get the discount. I would need a few more bookings, or to carry some inventory.

I came out of the office. Two of my crew were standing by Jan's desk. They were obviously trying to impress her. And flirt. I couldn't blame them, she looked pretty good.

When they saw me they backed off. Jan smiled,

"These men were wondering about two construction permits, I didn't want to interrupt you during your call, so they decided to wait a few minutes, is that ok? I think that the package from City Hall that was just couriered in might be what they are after, but I didn't want to overstep" she said demurely

I watched the two young guys doing their best bobble head impersonations.

"Let's open the package up and find out?" I said with a grin. "I presume you guys have introduced yourselves? "

"I'm Scott and this is Wayne" the taller one introduced himself , and extended his hand.

"Jan" she replied, "nice to meet you both" giving each a handshake. I noticed Scott had a difficult time keeping his eyes up. He was intently staring at her breasts.

The envelope held the two documents they needed. "Please make copies for the guys so they can be on their way. Thanks"

Jan got up and took the copies to the photocopier. She turned and looked at me "I, um never used this one before…"

I realized her uncertainty and walked over beside and mouthed sorry to her " there is no log in for this one, but it starts with this and then copies with this one. As well you can email by hitting this one. " I put the copies in the tray and hit the button to start.

She took the copies and handed them over to the guys.

"Thanks, Nice to meet you" said Wayne

"Yeah Thank you! It was nice!" Said Scott

Jan smiled "it was a pleasure"

I watched the two of them fall over themselves on the way to their trucks.

"Those two are generally good guys, just young and obviously they have great taste in women!" I said with a smirk

"They were quite funny actually. Like little boys. Trying to out impress each other."

"So how do I do this again?" She asked, pointing to the copier.

The lunch meeting was a presentation for an entire new neighborhood that was being built. If I landed the deal it would double our number of projects. I had rehearsed the presentation so much that it went smoothly. They booked for a package of 10 yards. They also had booked to do their feature house, which was a complete bell's and whistles deal. That would give the option to customers to choose personalized packages.

The rest of the day went super smooth. At 3:00 I was finished and was just putting some loose ends together.

Jan came to my office door and tentatively knocked.

I looked up and smiled.

Jan didn't "your wife called. You apparently ruined her clothes for tonight. She said her boss is upset that she needs to go shopping during work hours."

"OK," I smiled.

"What did you do?" Jan asked

"After she told me she was going out tonight, I had to put my daughter's bedding in the wash. Her delicates and fancy dresses were left in the wash. I put them in the dryer on the highest heat setting so they would be good and dry for when she needed them."

"OH my!"

"Yes my favorite satin and silk teddies were in there, is that bad ?" I asked mockingly.

"Very! Nothing delicate can ever be dried on high, if it can even go in the dryer at all" she laughed.

"Oopsie" I mocked.

"So what's next? Did I do ok today? Do you still want me back tomorrow?" She asked hesitantly

"Absolutely! You were amazing! I will show you a little more of the operation tomorrow. I haven't heard back from Jillian from her dad, but it didn't sound good this morning. She will likely need some time."

I looked at my watch. "I can pay you cash for today, but I need to set you up on payroll tomorrow. Will $175.00 be good?" I opened the petty cash safe and pulled out some bills, on second thought how is $200. I am short on small bills."

"You are giving me $200 for sitting around and answering a few calls? And serving lunch" she looked at me, questioning "I won't let you try to be my white knight."

"Honestly, I'm not. A temp receptionist would be about $200 for the day and would likely screw up most of the messages and wouldn't help with anything else. And I likely wouldn't be able to get one until Monday"

"OH, so you are cheating me out of hard earned money then?" She stood hands on hips in a demanding stance.

"Fine $250 a day and that's my final offer." I stated

I handed her the cash. "But tomorrow you are on payroll at $23 an hour, same as what Jillian started at."

She reached up and gave me a full on kiss on the lips. “Thank you, you won't regret this for a second! You have my word on that!"

With that she sat in her chair, "Tomorrow you only have one meeting here. How about you show me more of what I need to know before you have to prepare, and I will research online receptionist duties and Secretarial duties so I can do this."

"Sounds good. I need to get ready to get my kids. Can you lock up at 4?" I asked. I handed her a key from the petty cash safe.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked "you hardly know me"

"The fact that you just said that reaffirms my belief I can trust you." And I put the key in her hand. "Start time tomorrow is 8 o'clock sharp."

She looked at me, "ok! I'll have coffee ready for you."

I left work feeling a little better about things, until I had the girls. Amanda apparently had been acting out in daycare all day and I had to meet with the head caregiver.. When we got home, Amanda was still acting out. Everything I tried to do to reach her or get through to her was met with the stubborn determination of a three year old. Chicken fingers and fries were followed by a lengthy time out and a short bath and bed. Even then she fought every action.

The last thing she did was to splash half the bathwater on me when I pulled the plug to get her out of the tub. I was soaked and irritated. Bedtime didn't include a story or anything other than a quick hug and kiss.

I changed into a pair of grungy sweatpants and a ratty old t-shirt. I sat up in bed and read several chapters of Lord of the Rings.

I awoke from a groggy sleep. I was dreaming that Susie told me I had been having a bad dream and that she would show me how much she loved me. She was giving me a slow erotic blow job, teasing my cock and telling me how much she loved me.

When I realized I wasn't dreaming I realized that Susie was sucking my cock slowly and deep and when she pulled off me she said "I still love you! and will keep showing you how much!"

I bolted upright. I pushed her back. I pulled my sweatpants back up covering my cock. "Get the fuck away from me!" I shouted. "I know what that mouth has been doing and it won't be doing anything with me!" I was screaming with rage inside. "You are nothing but a useless fucking cunt spreading your legs and ass for any fucking cock to take and while your at it you figure you may as well suck some cock too. Just so every hole gets used. Fucking cheap useless cunt!"

I got out of bed to see her. She was pretty drunk. And she was starting to cry.

"Fuck it" I said and grabbed my pillow and headed for the basement.

Trying to fall asleep was hard. Every time I would drift off I would see her sucking my cock with Darren's cum leaking from her pussy and ass. I was hard and teased and mad as hell. Not a good combination for getting sleep.

I woke up at my usual 6:00. I went to the bedroom to get my clothes. Sue was sleeping on the floor curled in a blanket. She was wearing a slinky dress and her breast had fallen out the top. I grabbed my clothes and went to the main bathroom to take a shower. I made coffee and then went to wake the girls. Before I did I figured I should get Sue in bed. The girls would wonder if she was half dressed and sleeping on the floor.

Sue woke up with a start. She looked at me and for a moment I saw remorse. Then she steeled herself away behind her mask. She climbed into bed and pulled the covers up.

I got the girls and dropped them at the daycare without incident. I pulled in to work at 7:45.

Jan was already behind her desk. She had coffee and donuts on the counter behind her. She also had all of my messages from the day before lined up neatly on a pad. I looked at her close. She wore a nice skirt to just past her knees. A pair of nice shoes with a little bit of a heel, and a pretty blouse that only showed a hint of cleavage. She also had put on a little bit of make-up. Just a hint of blush and a subtle lip gloss.

"Wow! You look amazing! Professional and very beautiful" I smiled for the first time today. "I will have to keep the guys away or they will never leave you alone!"

Jan smiled. "I did a little shopping last night. It's amazing what you can find at thrift stores." She walked towards me and did a pirouette. "I also figured you might need some comfort food." She handed me a donut and a coffee

"So how did last night go?" She asked tentatively

"Not great, Amanda was acting out all day and night. She dumped a bucket of water from the tub on me."

Jan burst out laughing, "Sorry, I know it must not have felt funny at the time, but imagining a three year old soaking you is kind of funny."

I started laughing as well. "She can be very stubborn sometimes. And determined"

"Like her father perhaps?" She asked with a broad smile.

"I guess so, I hope it serves her better than I serves me" I said morosely

"So how was everything else?" Jan inquired

I took a deep breath. "I fell asleep on the bed and woke up to Sue giving me a blowjob. I freaked out. I was really fucking rude. And then I slept in the basement."

Jan looked at me, trying to gage my emotions. "How do you feel?"

"I was enjoying it until I woke up enough to remember. Then I hated myself for liking it and hating her for doing it. Today I feel like a shit because she was telling me she loves me and I called her cruel names."

I sat in my chair and put my head in my hands. " I hate her fucking guts and love her in spite of it all."

Jan came and sat beside me. She put an arm around me. "You will figure it out. Be strong. believe in yourself,"

I relaxed in her arms for a moment. "Thank you! I needed this. "

I did my best to pull my shit together. I had a meeting at 10:00 and I needed to coordinate some stuff first. I was placing ads out for our summer crew. We usually had a decent rush when spring hit for renovations. There was the annual Spring Garden Show that I needed to set up a booth for. I also needed to figure out where I was with bills, invoices and supply inventory. Jillian usually took care of the bills so all I had to do was sign the cheques. With her helping her dad and mom out for the next few weeks I would need to get on that.

I asked Jan to make me a list, and I named off tasks. I also showed her how all the guys on the crew logged in to our online timesheet program. I asked her to run the program tonight just before leaving. It would log everyone's hours. I would have to plug that report into the secondary part of the program so I could generate pay stubs and do the pay transfers. I was kind of surprised how fast she was catching on with everything.

Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers