A Wife's Sin is a Win, Win, Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did the asshole argue?"

"Of course he did. He gave it his best he had, he really tried! I can tell you truly, he was hard! I took it! I took his best and gave as good as I got! I fucking shoved it right back to him good...better than I got!"

Her cunt squeezed my cock as she said this.

"I had to give him something as a sop, though. He found out I was a bookkeeper, so twice a week I have to go over there and do his books, and some tidying up."

So I was going to fuck her twice a week! Wow! I head the faint voice of her dumb shit husband praising her to the heavens for doing what he thought she had done. All the while I wallowed in her furrow as she was taking my cock, and like she said, giving us what we both wanted. I was alternately pulling completely out and sliding back in, then pulling nearly out, making long and short plunges. She was pushing back into each thrust. This wasn't making love, it was raw fucking sex, and I was in real danger of cumming too soon.

I plunged hard and fast into her cunt, and pulled all of the way out, and squeeze the base of my dick to cool down a bit, and then shoved it in hard! Like the old song rolley poley tickle my holey, up my slimy slough" her cunt was lubricated but she grabbed my dick really good, she liked to feel my cock pop in, so she tightened up on my in thrust. First time anybody really focused their cunt on my cock like that!

"He's not going to try any funny business, you being over there, is he?"

"You're kidding! He wouldn't know what to do with a sex partner, you know? What a loser! Jesus no! In fact just to 'dis him, I'm planning to go over there in crap clothes. He's such an as hole! He probably plays with himself so much he couldn't get it up with a woman, assuming he could find one."

I was thinking she didn't have to take my comments about running me down quite so literally, but what the hell, As long as my cock was in such a lovely cock pit, with my hands on those lovely peaches, seems a fair trade to me!

"He's not going to have you cleaning his toilet and washing windows, is he? I don't want him follow you around and all that."

"Not so much, he said he's got a maid...Naa, I imagine he'll be home the first couple of times to show me what he needs done and so forth, but after that, I'll probably have a key."

Naa! I don't think I'll give her a key. But that's improve for you

"Honey, I want you to know I learned something today. You taught me something I never imagined. For the first time in my life, it feels, like, right now...like right at this minute, I am finally getting what I want and deserve out of life. And let me tell you, it fills me...it fills me with... pride! You set it in motion...my dear dear husband! I felt really low this morning... and now I am feeling...like on top of the world! Winning feels much the same as hot sex...doesn't it!"

She was talking in rhythm with the fucking, reminded me a little of Suzanne Vega! I was so turned on I had to squeeze the base of my cock again to keep from cumming. Hoping to speed her up a bit, I slid one hand to her ass, wet a couple of fingers, and began to rub her asshole to the thrust of my cock, while the other hand worked her nipple. She was getting close, and I started two short strokes and a sudden plunge to the bottom.

"You would know about winning, what it feels like, every time you sell a car!"

"That's just what it feels like, June...Look I gotta go! Congrats on a good job, OK? I'll try to get home a little early."

"Ok, I'll see you tonight. I just wanted to let you know that right now I am filled, just...brimming with happiness!"

She shut the phone with a snap, and gave in to a very vocal orgasm. Her cunt squeezed my cock, as I gave her nipple a hard pinch and she let out a groan that reverberated through the house. If we hadn't been connected at the genitals, I would have thought she was acting. I love a vocal woman! Very rewarding feedback.

The squeeze and moans were enough to put me over, and I emptied my balls into her. We held the position for a minute or two until she squeezed her pussy popping me out, turned around beginning a slobbery kiss. After a minute she broke the kiss:

"Cum's running down mu leg! I have to clean up."

She held a paper napkin to her cunt to catch the drips, gathered most of her clothes, and scrambled up the stairs. Having fucked bare back, and mindful of disease, I washed my cock thoroughly in the kitchen sink, drying it with paper towels, and got dressed.

She came back a few minutes later, dressed as she had been, but with red eyes, so she had been crying again. I was turned on by the realization that she now had regrets for what in the moment she had done so willingly.

"Look, I've never cheated before. Not once, and I certainly didn't expect to do so today, either. Please don't make me do this again. I don't want to."

"No problem. I won't force you, right now we have a deal, but of course there's no compulsion for you to keep it. You can end it any time, but then you either pay full freight, or spend some time with me, or move out of the house. You have any cash reserve Billy doesn't know about?"

"Why, no. Of course not."

"You told him twice a week which is more than we bargained for, so I'll sweeten the deal, you know kick back some cash every week. You need some cash for emergencies, and that will help. You enjoyed the sex just now, didn't you?"

I pulled her to me in a hug.

"I...I'm ashamed to say that I did. I was fucking mad at him, literally. Just at that moment I felt better than I have in months. But...you know...what we're doing is wrong."

I said nothing. She said 'what we're doing', not 'what I'm doing' so she's probably only have a moment of fucker's remorse. We held each other silently for a couple of minutes. She broke the silence:

"All right. How about Tuesday and Friday, ten to noon?"

"Yah but make it 11:30 to 2 and I'll feed you lunch."

"Ok, I know where you live."

We were just standing there, me about to leave when June had a brain fart.

"When my husband gets home, I'm going to tell him how all this really worked out."

"Good god! You planning on dumping him tonight?"

"No no! Of course not! But you know, it's what he expected me to do. It'll be no surprise to him. Like you said, he had it all figured out ahead of time. He'll want to know how it all worked out."

"Well June, yes of course he might have foreseen what was, to him, probably the worst case. You know, for it to go down just as it happened. Still, I think he would much rather pretend otherwise...would prefer ignorance of the sex part. Most men would be happier that way. You know, their pride?

"On the other hand he could be totally clueless of that entire line of thought. You know, he may have thought I would be more reluctant to evict a mother and her children. Maybe he really did have to go in to work at the last minute, and...just as an afterthought, if I couldn't be persuaded to...to cut you a deal, why you'd have to move. He might have thought that if you heard the bad news directly from me, that it was either the money or the moving van, I would be the bad guy in your mind. Not so much him. People do blame the messenger, don't they?

"So he might have thought that you would take things out on me. You know, some of your anger directed to me, and not him. You'd have shouldered a share of your family's failure. If that's the case, he'll shit himself if learns of our bargain. You think he's a wimp? A wus? Someone who wants to share his wife?"

"Ahhhh no. Not William. He wouldn't think anything like that... I can't believe If...if he didn't want me to...oh shit! He'll kill me! What the hell have I done?"

She was genuinely panicking; her mind a buzz with indecision, and anguish flooded her face.

"Maybe for once in your life, you've done exactly what you wanted to do. You wanted to stay in this house. Your life and your marriage are really depressing right now. You love your husband, don't want to leave the marriage, but the stress of reduced circumstances, job anxiety, his needs, the kids needs, and yes your needs have beaten you up. These are heavy burdens for anyone.

"Through our bargain, you can justify to yourself taking a lover who will pleasure you. Once or twice a week, no husband, no kids, no school teachers, just pure sex. No worry what I'll think of you for liking something kinky, we'll just do it. A lover to boost your ego and cheer you up. It might just give you enough peace to remain in the marriage. If you keep your mouth shut, he'll never know. Damned if I'll tell anyone.

I started walking to the door.

"See you Friday. Oh, you were right, dress shabby, no makeup, no perfume, and you only shave your legs from now on, nothing else. And when do you shower?"

"I can't go to the gym with pits! They'll think I'm a lesbian, for god's sake! I shower before bed, but I'll do it in the morning too...for you."

"As to pit hair, you can wear long sleeve tops. And for god's sake, don't change the routine, shower the night before, never in the morning. And bring over some shampoo, conditioner, and soap from your house."

"Because?"

"Because if you shower at my place before you go home, you want to smell normal to him. And never have a good word to say about me, never. Assume he reads your e mail and hears all phone conversations. He's not, of course, but you can't be sure."

She muttered under her breath: 'Shit! What have I gotten myself into?" and louder:

"Why not shower in the morning? I'll smell better!"

"For one thing it is a change in the routine. And secondly, you won't smell better, just different. You'll smell the chemical smell of soap. God wanted your crotch to have a natural smell, and I like that smell. If you're worried about the natural odor, don't wear underpants until the moment you leave the house. Besides, a naked pussy will keep you thinking about your cunt!"

We had been walking towards the door when with my hand on the old, blacksmith forged handle; she grabbed me for a full body kiss, rubbing her tits and crotch against me. I hardened up and could have done her again, easy.

She broke the kiss and as I opened the door she said:

"I think I'm most bothered by the fact that I really liked fucking you. It's been a long time since it was really really good...or even just plain good sex. Billy and me, well we got troubles. I just hope this doesn't rise up to bite me."

"Trust me June, when it rises up, and is pointed at your mouth, you better not bite me! We can try that Friday."

We laughed, and parted as fuck friends. I personally have no idea what the fuck Billy meant or wanted or planned. It was a good bargain on all three sides. I got what I wanted, in fact better than I imagined it could be, June got what she wanted going into the negotiation and more besides...and Billy, not knowing what he doesn't know, is feeling good and happy too. Win win win!