A Wife's Submissive Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

Ella pinned Sue's arms above her head and made sure the stretchy top remained around her neck. "Jim! There you go... feast your eyes on those luscious tits. Go ahead... help yourself."

Jim eagerly hovered over Sue's chest. He put his hands around one of the seductive boobs and squeezed it so that the boob stood proudly in the air. Sue merely whimpered when his head dropped and her delicate nipple went into his mouth.

"Go sis... do it and show us a real slut. Lick that cum out of her box."

Sue felt the teeth surround the throbbing morsel and then she was goosed. Emma rammed her long middle finger into the hole and curled her finger so that the nail raked across the fragile G-spot. The young woman used a constant nibbling and fingering to destroy Sue's last thread of decency. Her back arched in a futile attempt to escape the molestation and Emma sucked harder and crushed the tender spot with her fingertip.

"Dear gawd, no, what are you doing?"

"Good girl... move your slutty ass and shove that pussy at Emma."

"No... no... no...!"

Jim sucked one nipple and used his tongue to roll the bud around and around inside his mouth. His fingers squeezed the other nipple and by squeezing hard around the nipple base, he tried to pop the bud. He switched and devoured the other nipple and left both buds completely covered with slimy saliva. Then Jim added the final punishment. Sue stared at her chest and noticed a dark red hickie next to her right nipple. Then to her horror, Jim sucked hard on her other boob and left another hickie plainly visible and very close to the newly inked tattoo.

Sue was so worried about the hickies that she didn't pay much attention to the first few spasms erupting deep inside her stomach. A tattoo was one thing that would be hard to explain, but she reasoned the hickies would be impossible. It seemed the more degrading and more humiliating she was treated, the treatment turned her desire into some kind of animal lust. She glanced past Jim's head and the sight of Emma's cunnilingus turned her stamina to quicksand.

Emma placed her chin at the bottom of the narrow slit and her tongue flicked the puffy clitty up and down and side to side. There was a wide grin on her pretty face, as she noticed Sue's hips respond and valiantly try to evade the cunning assault. Emma kept her finger embedded in the steamy hole and skillfully scratched the one spot that controlled Sue's lust.

Ella didn't miss anything. "That's a good girl... keep cumming. Cum for Emma and let Jim molest those gorgeous tits." The tongue lashed her clitoris and the finger-fucking destroyed her willpower, as another orgasm turned the once faithful wife into a willing slut.

***

Susan was beaten and too exhausted to fight anymore. Having succumbed to the devious seduction was too much and she simply wanted to do whatever it took to end the escapade. Being obedient and doing what Ella ordered seemed the only way out so she readily complied with every demand. There was a constant whispering in her ear and Ella used her tongue for effect, as she licked and kissed the side of Sue's face.

Jim was in his glory. He flipped Sue over and onto her tummy so that her arms were outstretched, as she supported her upper body over the table, and her legs were over the edge and planted firmly on the floor. He put his hand in the middle of her back and forced sue to remained motionless in a vulnerable bent over position. "Oh yeah, sweetheart. We have to send you home to papa with a belly full of chiz" he informed the shocked trio. "I think all sluts should pay like this. I'm gong to fuck the bitch again."

All of a sudden Jim was on his knees and directly behind Sue. He pushed her legs and thighs against the table and then grabbed onto the luscious ass-cheeks. Jim shoved his face into the crack of her ass and jammed his tongue at the puckered asshole. He spread the cheeks, as wide as possible, and managed to lick the hole with the tip of his tongue. Sue deemed it was the crudest thing anyone had done to her yet the vile act caused the desire within her chest to climb.

When Jim let go of her backside, Sue felt relieved, but she realized the man was only beginning. He stood up and immediately aimed his ramrod at her crotch. Jim wrapped his right hand around his cock and shoved the head of his dick into the wet-spot between Sue's legs. He thrust just enough to embed the head of his pecker and then held still for many moments, relishing the wonderful sensations roaring through his body.

Sue couldn't hold herself above the table anymore, as her arms gave way. She collapsed on the padded top and her body was pinned securely by the horny man. It took one determined thrust and Jim rammed his cock to the hilt. Her hips jammed into the table and Jim ravaged her without any care or tenderness, as he had one thing on his mind. Ella definitely wasn't going to be left out. "Jimmy's going to ride you... ride you like a slut," she whispered. "Send you home with a belly full of cum."

"Dear gawd, not again, please Ella," Sue replied.

"You look good being fucked by a wildman. Christ, Jim's cock is in your belly."

"Gawd, no, oh gawd."

"I'd love to see the look on your husband's face when he sees the tattoos."

Susan was more concerned with what Jim was doing to her than in what Ella said. "No, no, make him stop!"

"Just wait... this is only the beginning. Nadine has much more planned for her dearest slave," Ella whispered.

The young woman's revelation got Sue's attention. "What? Planned? She has something planned?"

"You'll love what Nadine has in store for her devoted slave. She has a young cousin... a teenager I think... and she's promised him that you'll be his first fuck," Ella said, making sure she used emphasis on her last word.

Her body rocked back and forth. Jim had a firm grip around her waist and each time he jerked her hips backwards, he rammed his cock to the hilt. He developed a real rhythm and he pumped with powerful strokes, as he lifted her lower body off the table each time he thrust forward. Sue merely hoped he would finish quickly and then leave her alone, but Ella had other plans. "One more time... I want to watch you climax once more," she ordered with her voice mean and steady.

"I can't, honest, I can't," Sue moaned.

"Oh, you will, or else," Ella whispered and the warning was clearly etched on her face. "Don't worry, Emma will help you."

Sue had no idea of what Ella meant, but it didn't take long to find out. Her sister slinked up to the table and stood beside Sue. Then Ella got real serious, as she put her face right next to Sue's in cheek to cheek fashion and they both looked in the same direction. When the young woman spoke, her voice sent shivers all through Sue who was trying hard to keep her breathing smooth and natural. "No, I can't, no more," she pleaded.

Jim thrust into her with all his might and held perfectly still, as her hips came completely off the table. Emma's hand slinked under her upraised hips and the young woman's fingers slithered under her belly and onto her pelvis. Sue held her breath when the fingertips scratched a trail across her burning flesh and found the vulnerable clitoris. Jim refused to move, as he relished the intense heat of Sue's cavity, and he loved how Ella appeared overpowering to the older woman.

Sue took a deep breath in anticipation, as Emma's fingers surrounded the delicate bud. Then the young woman started spinning the clit around and around very vigorously while trying to pull the bud out of the protective pussy-lips. When Sue tried to breath again, she tried to reason with Ella. "Oh gawd, don't... don't let her touch me... not there," she moaned.

Ella sensed her power and attacked. "I knew my faithful slut would get worked up. Just think... you get to make Mistress Nadine happy," she whispered. "You get to cum all over a teenage cock."

"No, no, never."

"Oh yes, you will. You'll obey Nadine and make her happy."

"No, not with a teen."

"Oh, you will. You'll cum just like you're going to do with Jim's cock in your belly. Show me you're a slut... SHOW ME!"

Jim started pounding her ass and driving his cock in and out in a frenzied fashion. Her clit was on fire, as the skilled fingers rolled it around in the vast amount of oil, and Sue wondered if she was strong enough. "No, I won't, no... no."

"You know what I want. Move it... move that pretty ass and ram your cunt back at Jim... SHOW ME! Show me how you'll cum for a teenager."

Sue realized something dreadful was wrong. Her body seemed to float in the air and too many things were happening at once. Suddenly Ella grabbed a handful of hair and jerked Sue's head around so that she could stare into the teary eyes. "Today it's Jim's cock fucking you and turning you into a slut. Tomorrow it will be a teenager fucking your brains out and making you act like a slut," Ella hissed.

"No, no, never," she replied, as her body went out of control.

Jim was a madman and he drove his cock to the hilt every time he thrust into her. Emma retained a secure grip on her clitty and she never hesitated or slowed down the molestation. Ella noticed the telltale signs. "Yes... yes... keep cumming! I knew you'd cum all over a big cock. Are you going to fuck a teenager for Mistress? ARE YOU?"

"Oh gawd, gawd I can't stop... oh... oh," Sue moaned and stared into the stern eyes. "Gawd, I'm cumming... cumming."

"Yes! Answer me slut. Are you going to fuck a teen and make Nadine happy?"

Sue was lost and she didn't know what else to do. "Yes... gawd yes. Cumming... yes, I'll cum for Mistress."

"With a boy? Will you have sex with a teen?"

Despite knowing she would regret the orgasm, Susan climaxed. Lust had taken over her mind and she merely followed directions. The physical lust controlled her actions and she obeyed the young woman. "Aaagh, gaaaawd, gaaaa," she moaned and then Ella pulled her hair and demanded an answer. "Gawd, yes... yes, sex with a teen... gawd yes, with a teenager!"

***

Nadine received the long awaited phone call. "We're on the way to her place. You'll be amazed when you see her," Ella informed her excited mistress. "The tattoos look great and I think the bastard loved inking our dear slut. You should have seen the grin on his face when I told him that his added payment was sex with Sue."

"Yes, Jim's probably the greediest bastard I know... and the horniest. He'd do anything to get into a woman's pants."

"Holy Christ, the man had a perpetual hardon. He'd fuck anything with a pulse," Ella declared.

"Yes, Jim can get carried away... especially when you promise him pussy for payment."

"OMG you should have seen her go... three times. My God, she creamed three times. I've never seen a woman cream so hard... or so often."

"Holy shit... that's even better than I imagined."

"Yeah, the last time was the best. I talked in her ear and told princess all about your next encounter... with your cousin. Jim rammed his cock in her belly and Emma fingered her pussy until she creamed thinking all about Darren."

"Geez, you're the best. I can always count on you... and Emma."

"We just left the parlor... see you soon."

"I can hardly wait. I'll meet you there. I'm proud of you girls and love how you make a woman obey... make a woman your slut." Nadine could hardly wait. She hung up the phone and was out the door in no time. The car was already in the driveway when she approached her neighbor's and she ran the last few feet to meet the twins, as they got out of the car. "Let's get inside. I need some lovin'."

The twins virtually grabbed Susan who was too overwhelmed to resist their rough treatment, as they yanked her out of the car. "Your mistress is horny... needs you badly," Ella whispered to a timid Sue. Emma and I get to watch Mistress Nadine with her love-slave."

Everyone was inside the house in no time and Nadine instantly took charge. "Okay, you've been a good girl... but from now on I demand complete submission," she said. "Is that clear?"

Sue stood still and stared at the overpowering young woman. She was taller than Nadine and apparently more mature, but that didn't mean anything. The question resounded in her head and her inaction seemed to infuriate Nadine so she tried to answer. "Yeaaa... Yes."

"Yes? Yes what?"

Sue realized Nadine demanded obedience. "Yes... Mistress."

"Tonight is ours. I'm staying with you and we are going to sleep together." Nadine faced her slave and swiftly slipped something around a bewildered Sue's neck. "My sub is going to sleep with me."

"Yes Mistress," Sue replied, as she felt a leather collar go around her neck and get fastened securely by what looked like a padlock.

Nadine attached a leather strap to the collar and gave a swift jerk to indicate who was in control. "If you disobey... don't do what I demand, I'll have Ella and Emma give you another spanking. They will punish the bad girl," she whispered.

Sue looked at the twins and became more determined than ever to not suffer another humiliation. A shiver shot up her backbone, as she realized that Nadine was indeed in-charge. "I... I'll obey. Do whatever you ask," she replied.

"If you don't do what I ask, I'll leave the collar on so hubby... everyone knows you're a slave," Nadine said, as she waved a key in the air.

"Gawd, no, you can't. I'll obey... honest," Sue whispered.

"Good. Now let's get ready for bed. Get these clothes off so I can see the gorgeous tattoos," Nadine said and quickly ripped Sue's top off leaving her almost naked. "Take off the skirt!"

Sue thought about resisting, but quickly decided against it when she stared into the young woman's stern eyes. She stripped and stood up in front of Nadine who jerked on the strap. They were still standing in the entryway of the home, but not for long. Sue virtually had to run to keep up to Nadine, as the young woman hurried down the hallway to the master bedroom. "Let me look at the tattoos. Are you going to tell hubby that you got them for your Mistress?"

"No... I'm not... don't know yet what to tell him," Sue whispered. She stood naked and shivering in front of the young woman.

When Sue tried to raise her arms, Nadine slapped them down again. Then the young woman quickly removed the protective bandages that covered the tattoos. "Stand still. Let me see the beautiful artwork. Jim is good... the best artist in the city," Nadine said. "The titty one is nice... a beautiful butterfly. But the pussy one... the rose is absolutely gorgeous. OMG it is so close... I can imagine what hubby will say when he sees that one... almost touching the delicious pussy."

The woman was right and Sue pondered the thought of what she would tell Ben. "Gawd, I don't know what to say... what to tell Ben."

"And the hickies... Holy fuck they are going to be hard to explain," Nadine said. "Holy shit, I can imagine Jim did it and he probably love making you his slut."

Sue really didn't have time to dwell on her problem, as Nadine wrapped her arms around her and kissed her hard on the lips. She flinched when the woman's hand grazed her sore pelvis, but the tattoo was more numb than sore. Suddenly Nadine's skilled finger was directly on top of the one button that caused Sue tremendous peril.

Nadine broke the kiss. "My, oh my... so wet. I love how you are always so slutty... wet and slutty," she whispered. "You get to make me happy... perform cunnilingus and show Mistress how much you want to please her," Nadine said.

"What... huuugh," Sue replied, but quickly realized her fate.

In no time the young woman stripped and embraced her slave. Nadine shifted up against the big bed and promptly lay down. She had a firm hold on the dog leash and pulled a reluctant Sue down on the bed and right on top of her outstretched body. "Do it! Show Mistress that you're my slave. Make love to me," she demanded.

Sue didn't know what else to do so she started kissing the young woman's face and neck. It didn't take long before Nadine displayed her intense desire and lust. She grabbed the sides of Sue's face and guided her slave to the sensitive areas. When the wet tongue lashed out and coated her erect nipples with spit, Nadine went crazy. She mashed Sue's face into her perky boobs and kept moving the woman's mouth all over her burning flesh. Soon both nipples were extremely hard and throbbing like mad.

Sounds of animal desire filled the room and the sight of two naked women having sex was too much for the twins. Ella pounced on her sister. Sue caught glimpses of two squirming tigresses who were thrashing around at the foot of the bed and she marveled at the spectacle. Something about incest and sisters having sex together didn't seem right, but Sue was too preoccupied to worry about the immoral act.

All of a sudden her head was forced downward and a cleanly shaven pelvis appeared. Sue used her lips to caress the bare skin and her tongue to leave a wet trail across the burning flesh. She licked the small bellybutton and didn't stop until she tasted the leaking pussy-slit. Each time she inserted the tip of her tongue between the puffy labia, the young woman's hips jerked out of control. "Oh fuck, fuck yes, lick my cunt. Oh God, do it! Eat me... eat me," Nadine moaned.

Sue devoured the entire opening and pressed her tongue against the quivering clitoris. Nadine's body started shaking and shuddering like crazy and it was obvious the woman was experiencing a tremendous orgasm. Sue put her teeth around the slippery bud and nibbled until the loud moans of ecstasy erupted from an overcome Nadine. "Oh geez... oh geez, I'm cumming... cumming so hard... so good... yes! YES! YES!"

Sue used her elbows to surround the thrashing hips and sucked as hard as she could on the throbbing morsel. When she chewed on the clit, Nadine cried like never before. At first the taste was sweet and sugary, but then it turned bitter and left a lingering residue on her tongue, which Sue found tantalizing. She was sort of perched on her knees between the young woman's splayed legs and easy prey for the twins.

Ella jumped her from behind. She put a hand on each ass-check and pried them apart to reveal her true goal. Ella stared at the pink flesh that glistened because the lips were soaked and she held motionless for several moments. The final spasms rocked her dearest friend's body and Ella thrust her face into the enticing crack. She jammed her stiff tongue into the puckered asshole and felt Susan's body shudder violently. Then she lowered her mouth and poked the tip of her tongue between the tightly closed pussy-lips.

Ella felt her tongue enter the honey-hole and she tried to pretend it was a tiny penis. She pumped her tongue in and out and at the same time latched onto the vulnerable clitty. Ella jerked the clit out of the swollen labia and twirled it around vigorously between her skilled fingertips. Sue collapsed on the bed and the twins abruptly rolled her onto her back. Nadine retained a secure hold on the dog leash and also captured her outstretched arms, which left Sue completely defenseless.

Emma pinned Sue's legs spread and Ella performed a most admirable cunnilingus. There was an almost instant gratification and Sue climaxed sending a river of womanly cum into the hungry twin's mouth. Ella nibbled on the exposed clitty and finger-fucked Sue like a raving madwoman, as her finger pumped in and out at a furious tempo. Sue arched her back and tried to shift her hips away from Ella, but her struggle was futile. Severe tremors roared through her loins and the orgasm seemed to wash away any doubts or hesitations.

Sue was totally exhausted and didn't think another sexual encounter was possible. She sort of drifted off to sleep after the untimely orgasm, but the rest was very short-lived, as three overly determined women had one goal in mind. Nadine lay up against her slave and made sure Sue's right arm was securely pinned under her torso. She kissed the side of Sue's flushed face and relished how submissive the woman appeared. "Try and sleep... rest those tired muscles," she whispered.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers