A Wife's Submissive Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

Susan's chest heaved and her tits bounced up and down wildly. Nadine's left hand cupped the underside of one of her boobs and sort of offered the luscious tit to an imaginary onlooker. The young woman's fingers squeezed the prized nipple as hard as she could and felt the surging blood gush through the swollen gem. The everlasting orgasm consumed Susan's emotions and rational thinking, as she felt helpless and overly submissive, which was what Nadine wanted.

Sue was distraught and crushed after the mind-blowing climax. She didn't resist and wound up on the bed and in the comforting arms of the young woman who despite her diminutive stature was overpowering. Ten minutes, twenty minutes, or thirty minutes had transpired and already one memorable orgasm finished and another was on the horizon. Tender lips rained kisses all over her face, neck and arms and it was impossible to think straight. Sue lifted her head briefly, but then Nadine kissed her hard on the lips.

The heated embrace quickly turned feverish. Nadine rolled on top of her upper torso and used the French kiss to demonstrate her passion. The young woman was overly aroused and definitely the aggressor, as her hands roamed freely up and down the front of Sue's torso. Her kiss left Susan panting and too out of breath to realize she was merely a sex toy for the overpowering young woman who demanded one more surrender before satisfying her own sexual needs.

Nadine's tongue left a wet trail down the slender neck and all over the velvety shoulders. When she teased and tortured Sue's boobs with her skilled tongue, Susan rolled her chest from one side to the other, but she couldn't gain freedom from Nadine's tormenting. Nadine coated one entire boob with saliva but refused to actually caress the enlarged nipple. Then she seized the nipple with her teeth and stretched the bud until she heard the desired response from her slave.

Her precious jewel throbbed madly and Susan wanted to stop the young woman. She put her hands on Nadine's shoulders and tried to push, but her struggle was halted in a split second. The razor sharp teeth closed hard and Sue uttered a scream of agony, which put an instant stop to her protest. Her one nipple was on fire and then the devious young woman nibbled the other, which resulted in a complete collapse of Sue's resistance.

Susan dropped her hands and desperately grabbed onto the soft blanket on top of her marital bed, as her fingers curled into the bedding. Nadine devoured one of her throbbing nipples and molested the other with her careless fingers. Her other hand caressed the front of Sue's shivering body and her fingers left lingering tracks all over the burning flesh. Nadine played with the woman's tummy and she chuckled when Sue's stomach heaved up and down, as she finger-fucked the bellybutton.

The seduction was progressing exactly as planned. Nadine teased and threatened and then her right hand slithered between the milky thighs. She rested her long middle finger over top of the pulsating clitoris and rubbed hard on the sensitive morsel, which caused Sue's hips to thrash across the bed. Releasing the tender nipple, Nadine stretched up and whispered. "Please wait this time... don't cream. I want to hold you."

"Dear gawd, please don't... don't touch me like that," Susan pleaded, as the experienced finger rolled her clitty in the slippery oil.

"Hold still... please hold still," Nadine whispered. She rolled on top of Sue and thrust her knee between Sue's thighs to hold them apart.

Susan tried to close her legs but the scheming young woman shoved her entire leg between them. "No, no, please don't touch me there," she begged.

Nadine put her fingers on each side of the twitching clit and squeezed. "Let me hold you... embrace you," she whispered and yanked the clit out of the soaked pussy-lips. "Let's hold each other."

Susan was helpless and she wrapped her arms around the controlling young woman. She tried with everything inside of her to hold still and not move a muscle, which was the biggest mistake. "No... don't, please don't. Oh gawd, when you touch me... geez, oh geez."

Nadine used two fingers and her thumb to spin the delicate clitty vigorously around and around. "Your body... you're so sexy and beautiful. I want to hold you... feel your body pressing into mine," she said. "Please wait... not yet."

Sue tried to keep up with the spinning fingers, as her hips rotated in tune with the molestation. "Oh geez, oh geez," she moaned. "Stop... or... or!"

No woman alive could withstand what Nadine was doing, as she refused to pause or loosen her grip on the tender clitoris. She stared at the gorgeous face, which was twisted and etched with agony, and imagined the prized reward of having the sexiest woman as her slave. Nadine loved nothing more than dominating someone like Susan who people considered powerful and influential. What made the domination even sweeter was how willingly Susan acted and how easily the older woman succumbed to her control.

Nadine pushed her perky tits into Sue's chest and decided the time had come. She molested the clitty and pinched as hard as she could. She licked tears from the side of Sue's face. "Do you want to cum... cum for Mistress?"

"Oh gawd, yes... gawd yes," Susan replied, as her hips went out of control.

Nadine thought about giving Sue a good finger-fucking, but wisely decided that the expert clitoris stimulation was enough, as the womanly cream flowed freely. The woman's hips were about a half a second behind the clever clit molestation. Every time Sue retreated and pulled her hips backwards, Nadine yanked and jerked on the delicate bud until the hips thrust wildly at her hand. "Cum my love... cum for Mistress!"

***

After two intoxicating orgasms, Susan didn't think anything else could leave a lasting impression. She collapsed in the young woman's arms, as the last tremor raked her body, and listened. "It's time. You can show Mistress what a loyal slave you are," Nadine whispered. "Make love to me... show me your love."

"I... I don't know what to do," Sue whispered. "I've never done it... done anything with a woman."

"I've waited... wanted you since the first time I saw you."

Susan was enthralled by the young woman's confession, but she didn't have time to think, as Nadine rolled onto her back. Suddenly she was staring at the perkiest tits. The mounds were shaped like cones and stood unmoving above the young woman's heaving chest. The areoles and nipples were profound. Susan studied the womanly features and marveled at how puffy the ends appeared and how the nipples were enormous in size because they were swollen.

Sue never dreamed she would touch another woman let alone make love to her. Her eyes got bigger and bigger, as the controlling young woman forced her head downward. Sue was going to kiss the titty, but all of a sudden one of the hardened nipples was inside her mouth. She used her tongue to roll the enlarged bud around and listened intently to the loud moans and groans of animal desire coming from Nadine. When she opened her mouth wide, her teeth reached the outer edges of the overly puffy areoles and resulted in louder cries of joy from the young woman.

Out of the blue Susan got the urge to tease and torment her young lover. She used her teeth in a biting fashion on the entire areola and then she nibbled on the erect nipples until they were overly inflamed. Sue couldn't believe how arousing it was to suck and nibble on the young woman's tits and she found the experience extremely titillating. Suddenly she was in-charge and relished having control over the irresistible Nadine who seemed more like a little girl than the overpowering woman of earlier.

Her head moved from one perky tit to the other trying to keep both nipples fully stimulated. Susan didn't have to decide when to advance the seduction, as Nadine's hands guided her head downward. Nadine had waited all evening, but now she was desperate. She freed her captive nipple from the sharp teeth and pushed Sue's head down the front of her torso. When the head reached her tummy, Nadine forced the hot mouth on top of her quivering bellybutton.

Not knowing what else to do, Sue lashed out with her tongue and caused severe convulsion to erupt inside the young woman's stomach. She licked the tiny hole many times and then jabbed her tongue into the indent until the young woman squirmed around on the bed. Things happened fast and furious. When her face moved across the bare tummy and hit the baby-like pelvis, Susan was utterly amazed by the shaven pussy. She couldn't move and stared in awe at the clearly defined labia and at the clean-shaven crotch.

Susan often thought about doing something bold and brazen like shaving herself, but she never got the courage to actually do it. Suddenly her lips grazed the bald skin and goosebumps formed all over her face and down her arms. Sue had experimented in college with kissing and fondling, but never actually had sex with another woman. She noticed the delicate labia-petals sort of open up and then her tongue licked a path through the immense wetness.

Each tongue stroke started at the bottom of the pink slit and lashed upward until raking across the throbbing clitoris. Sue used her fingers to separate the pussy-lips and hold them wide-open so the clit was fully exposed. She sucked her first clitty and found the temptation to nibble on the bud too irresistible. When she held the clit between her teeth and sucked hard on the mass inside her burning mouth, the resultant scream from the young woman was music to her ears.

Susan didn't have to think, as she merely responded to the alluring sexual urges. She didn't know if it was one minute or ten minutes but eventually Nadine's' hips thrust wildly all around on the bed. Sue let go of the puffy labia and thrust one finger into the unprotected opening, as she initialed a royal finger-fucking. It turned into a game, as Nadine tried to escape the cunnilingus and fingering, but Susan refused to let up or give the young woman any reprieve.

The ecstatic orgasm erupted inside Nadine and she welcomed the rare chance to climax while she was not the one in control. Her fingers entwined in Susan's long hair and held the head buried in her wanton crotch. Sue performed an admirable cunnilingus and her tongue never stopped bashing the clitty around and around. When Nadine's hips slowed and fell back onto the bed, Sue was a little sad that the fantastic orgasm was ending.

Both women were utterly exhausted and Nadine knew it was time to end the glorious evening before Susan's husband came home. Although Ben wasn't expected for at least a couple of hours, Nadine didn't want to get caught in bed with the man's wife. "I should go... before your husband comes home," she said, as she got out of bed. She started dressing and kept staring at Sue who remained on the bed. The blankets were strewn all over and Nadine savored the woman's naked beauty, which she admired and worshiped.

The last thing in the world Susan imagined was sleeping with another woman. She watched Nadine get dressed and realized for the first time in her life that she was under the control of someone. Although she loved her husband, this was different. Sue felt submissive and willing to do whatever Nadine demanded or asked of her. "Yes... Ben will be home soon," she whispered.

"I have something special planned... something for you," Nadine said.

Susan stared at the young woman and nodded her head. She listened intently when Nadine told her about next weekend. The young woman asked Sue to make arrangement to spend all day Saturday with her. She was to tell her husband that the two women would spend the entire day making final plans and preparations for the September neighborhood party. A tremendous shiver went up and down her backbone, as Sue envisioned spending time with the young woman and being totally under her control.

***

The setting was perfect. Her parents were away for the weekend and Nadine had the house all to herself. She had the big master bedroom staged and setup for the most anticipated sexual encounter of her life. Arranging for Susan to join her was easy, as she simply ordered her slave to come over at 8 o'clock. Nadine said nothing about what was going to happen and relished having the woman worry and fret because the unknown was so demoralizing. She knew Susan well and realized the woman was too infatuated with their relationship to jeopardize losing her newfound mistress.

Nadine stood so close that Susan felt the young woman's hot breath wash over her flushed face. Her cheeks got hotter and hotter by the second and she found it almost impossible to catch her breath, as the young woman glared into her eyes. "You're my slave... you'll do what I say, or else," Nadine whispered. "We're going to take off your clothes... then have my boyfriend come in and have sex with you."

"Huuugh... noooo... no, not with a man. I can't," Sue said in a voice that was almost inaudible. "I can't cheat on my husband... with another man."

They stood along one wall of the big bedroom and Nadine moved closer to her frightened prey. "Stand still and obey. Do you want to make me mad?"

"No, no... but?"

"Then stand still... very still." Nadine's fingers went to work undoing the expensive designer blouse. "Oh yes, we're going to strip your clothes and get you naked... naked so Kenny can make you a real woman," she teased.

"Oh no, not with a man, please no," Susan pleaded. She raised her arms and grabbed the young woman's hands. It was the last mistake Sue would make with Nadine, as the young villain displayed the reason she was a feared dominator. She grabbed her by the wrist and swiftly twisted her arm down and around to her back, yanking her hand upwards until it was at her shoulder blade. Sue virtually had to stand on her tiptoes to alleviate the pain in her arm and she trembled like crazy, as the young woman displayed her superior strength.

Susan was too afraid to resist and merely tried to remain standing even though her legs vibrated out of control. She glanced down at the nimble fingers, which slowly unbuttoned the blouse and rolled the garment off her shoulders. Nadine let go of her arm for a brief moment and swiftly stripped the blouse before pinning the arm behind Sue's back again. A fancy bra pushed up her abundant breasts and Sue was positive her flesh was on fire. Then her heart must have missed a few beats because she suddenly felt light-headed and slightly dizzy.

Nadine glanced at the spillover, which was enough to give anyone a heart attack. She grabbed the clasp and then flung the bra across the room, as Sue held her breath. "Dear Lord, Kenny's going to blow his load when he sees these beauties," Nadine said. "Have you had sex with many men?"

Sue felt sorry for blurting out a response, which indicated she was immature and very inexperienced. "No! Gawd no, never! Only with my husband."

Nadine was in her face again and her eyes stared intently, straight into hers. "Good, then we'll watch you become a real slut."

"No, I can't."

"Oh, you will. Kenny is going to fuck your brains out."

"Please, no. Nadine, you can't."

"Have you ever been fucked by a big cock... a real big cock?"

"No... gaaaawd, no... not sex."

"Kenny is hung like a horse. I can hardly wait to watch you become his slut."

"Oh, no... no."

"Do you ever dream of getting screwed by a real man... a man like Kenny with a big cock?" Nadine was at her best when in control and she continued. "Do you dream of getting fucked by a stranger?"

Susan wasn't going to answer, but then Nadine grabbed a handful of hair. The young woman jerked her head back and forth, indicating she answer immediately, or she would yank all the hair out of her head. "No... YES! Gawd, yes."

"Do you dream of sex?"

"Sometimes, yes... oh please, don't make me. I've never been unfaithful... cheated with another man."

"Are you going to be Kenny's slut?"

She didn't blink or look away and returned the burning stare. "Nnnnn... no. Yes... yes."

Nadine jerked on the woman's hair. "Say it... say how you want to be Kenny's slut."

"Please... please, no. Don't make me."

"Say it or I'll make sure every pervert in the city... in the state knows that Susan is a slut. I'll plaster your naked ass all over the net so everyone can see. I'll tell your husband... your family how we made love."

"No, you can't... no."

"Say it!"

"I'm... I'm a slut... Kenny's slut."

"You want Kenny's big cock!"

"I want Kenny's cock... big cock."

"You're going to fuck Kenny... cream all over his cock.

"I... I'm going to let Kenny fuck me," Sue whispered and then her head banged into the wall, as Nadine yanked on her hair. "Cream all over his big cock... oh gawd, have sex with Kenny."

"Again, say it again!" Nadine wrapped her fingers tighter in the locks of hair and jerked Sue's head back and forth, demanding the desired reply.

"Cream all over Kenny's big cock," Susan whispered, as she realized any further struggle was futile.

The bedroom door opened and closed within the span of a millisecond. Susan stood motionless, as if waiting for something monumental to happen, and she was too afraid to look towards the door. They were standing against a wall and Nadine swiftly escorted her across the dimly lit room to the big bed. Nadine backed up to the bed and then sat on the edge while forcing the frightened woman to stand in front of her.

The hair on the back of Susan's neck stood up and she felt someone approaching from behind. Hot searing breath washed across the side of her face and then rough hands grabbed her around the waist. "That's one sexy ass... I hope the front is just as sexy. Nadine has bragged that you have the nicest tits." Sue knew it was Kenny and when his hands shifted around to her tummy, her heart stopped. The young man quickly unfastened her pants and left the front gapping wide open.

Susan tried to remain calm and on her feet. She was captive between an overly dominating lady and an aggressive young man. Nadine's face was inches in front of her and the woman's hands boldly rolled the loosened pants over her flared hips. "Kenny's horny as hell," she whispered. "Let's get these clothes off so Kenny can see your gorgeous ass and sweet pussy."

Nadine let go of the pants and grabbed Sue by the arms, holding them outstretched in front of the panicked woman. She leaned backwards, which pulled Sue forward and forced the woman to practically lie on top of her stomach, as her feet remained firmly planted on the floor. Kenny took full advantage of her vulnerable position and he finished removing her pants in a flash, tossing them across the room. "Sweet fuck, what an ass... what a fucking nice ass," he moaned.

Susan lifted her head and pleaded with her dear friend. "Oh gawd, Nadine, no. Ask him to stop... please stop," she begged.

Her legs were completely straight and too rigid to move, as she felt the last remaining garment swiftly ripped off her body. Nadine let go of her arms, but by then Sue was already pinned on top of the young woman. Suddenly there were sadistic fingers in her crotch and the young woman boldly cupped her pelvis. The juices ran freely and Nadine had one thing in mind, as her fingers slipped into the vast wetness. "Sweet Jesus... I've never felt a wetter cunt. I think you're the horniest housewife who can hardly wait for Kenny's cock," she whispered.

Sue's body jerked wildly when the cunning young woman pinched the most sensitive clitoris between her fingers. "Please Nadine, please don't... don't do that."

Nadine nodded her head and gave the go ahead to her boyfriend. Susan's heart stopped when the young man brushed up against her backside and it was obvious he wasn't wearing clothes. Kenny's raging hardon pushed directly into the crack of her ass and he wiggled his hips until the entire shaft was inside the ass-crack. "Can you feel it... feel Kenny pushing his cock against your ass," Nadine asked?

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers