A Wife's Submissive Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

Susan heard the disgusting comments, but something else was overly bothersome. Nadine surrounded her precious clitty with her thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Then the young woman yanked the bud out of the protective lips and swirled it around and around. Sue tried hard to hold her legs together yet nothing prevented Nadine from ravaging her defenseless clit. The young woman's laugh sent shivers up and down her spine, as Sue realized she was at the mercy of the two friends.

Kenny and Nadine worked together. With Nadine sprawled on the bed, it was easy for the young woman to use her knees to spread Susan's legs. Kenny slipped his foot between Susan's feet and knocked them apart about one foot. There was urgency inside of Susan that was very unfamiliar and she had a difficult time controlling her breathing and heart rate, as Kenny dipped his hips. The young man shrewdly shoved his hardon into the back of her legs and the rod sliced between her velvety upper thighs.

The smoldering cock felt unbelievably hot and also extremely big when it settled directly against her pussy slit. Susan thought she had been stabbed, as the devious young woman slyly pushed her boyfriends cock-shaft into the overheated crevice. Nadine pinned Sue's upper torso half on top of hers and half on the bed. Susan tried to talk or at least utter some protest, but nothing came out, as the head of the invader hit her delicate opening. Sue realized that any movement would spell the end of her struggle and she tried hard to remain motionless.

Everyone imagined Susan's precarious position. Her long legs were rigid and straight with her hips as high in the air as possible. Sue's defenseless crotch was at an angle and aimed directly back at her tormentor. Just as she attempted a recovery by pushing up with her arms so that her chest was above the bed, something disastrous happened. Her naked body was covered with sweat and sort of hung in the air, as an animal desire or lust took over.

Kenny felt the intense heat surround the tip of his pecker, but he wasn't satisfied. Sue's entire body stiffened and she was powerless when the manly hips drove forward. She couldn't phantom anything going in so fast or so deep. Kenny slammed his hips at her backside and his pelvis slapped against her bare ass. Her eyes bulged and her mouth hung open in great despair. Susan struggled to breathe and she realized there was something very different about Kenny. Although she hadn't actually seen his penis, Sue knew the young man was measurably bigger than her husband.

The young man pulled back and withdrew his thick cock. His fingers dug into her slim waist and then he administered a mighty thrust, embedding his cock to the hilt. Again Sue couldn't breathe and her mouth hung wide open. Kenny squeezed her waist and tried to hold his cock fully embedded. "Oh babe, I have to do it... I can't wait," he moaned. "She's too hot... too tight and my balls are aching."

"I want her to act like a slut. You promised!"

"Don't worry. I took that pill and can do it again and again... till your little slut cums all over my prick."

"Good... I want our dear Susie to get royally fucked."

"Oh babe, she will. She'll get fucked... you'll watch her cream all over my dick. First I have to relieve the pressure and blow my fucking load into her tight girlie-cunt."

"Yes, fuck yes! Fuck her and make her your slut," Nadine ordered.

"Christ, my balls... my balls are hurtin!"

There was no need to hold onto Susan anymore and Nadine simply enjoyed her boyfriend's savage intercourse. Kenny started pounding his hips at Sue and pumping his cock in an out like a madman. Nadine knew the exact moment he blasted his manly load into her slave, as Kenny grunted out loud and his body started vibrating like crazy. Nadine could only imagine what Sue felt. Her body rocked back and forth and each time Kenny thrust forward, he emptied more of his searing cum into her womanly being.

The intercourse didn't last very long, but it was very dramatic. Kenny displayed the look of a conqueror when he climaxed, and Susan exhibited the signs of a distraught teenager, as her body was manhandled by the enraged young man. Nadine knew exactly how to satisfy her hunger for power and control. Once her boyfriend finished climaxing, she instructed him to get on the bed and lie on his back. She ordered him to do nothing, as she had everything planned for the shrewd humiliation.

Susan stared at the stellar cock for the first time. Her visualization of what Kenny's penis looked like couldn't prepare her for the real picture of his oversized cock. The young man's prick stood at an angle above his hairy pelvis and his balls hung down almost to his asshole. Sue couldn't blink or look away because she still felt the impressive cock inside her intimate being. What she found profound was how he retained a raging hardon even after the prior sex affair.

Susan's focus was on the intimidating man when her concentration was broken. "Get on top of Kenny. Sit on top of him," Nadine ordered.

"But... but?" Sue stared at the bobbing penis and she was too afraid to move.

Suddenly Nadine grabbed her arm and cleverly moved it until her hand rested on the throbbing meat. Susan never intended opening her hand but somehow her fist closed around the massive shaft. "You're going to hold Kenny's cock and then put his rod in your belly," Nadine said.

Sue felt an intense throbbing radiate up her arm, as the blood rushed through Kenny's hardon with each heartbeat. "Oh... not again, please Nadine, not again," she pleaded.

"I want to watch you fuck yourself... sit on Kenny's cock and fuck yourself."

"No, gawd no, I can't."

"Oh you will... or else. Do you want to make me mad?"

The threat seemed real and Susan realized that the young woman was in complete control. "Oh gawd... oh gawd."

Whether she wanted to or not, her body was pulled onto the bed and shifted around until she was sitting on top of Kenny's lower legs. She quickly let go of the penis and tried to sit up straight, as she curled her legs under her body. They were on the big bed and the young woman swiftly took charge. Nadine grabbed Sue under the arms and pushed the woman forward so that her crotch was perilously close to the throbbing hardon. "I didn't say you could let go of Kenny's cock. Now you'll be punished."

Susan was on her knees over top of the man's crotch and she had a knee on each side of Kenny's hips. She couldn't raise her hips any higher and knew they weren't high enough. When the head of Kenny's cock brushed across her tender crotch, she almost fainted. Sue tried harder to stretch higher, but her thighs were only so long. Kenny had his right fist around his cock and he swiped the head through the vast wetness, pausing deliberately at the precise moment.

Kenny felt his penis enter the small opening and he held his hips stationary for an eternity. He knew it was possible to drive his cock into Susan yet he wanted his girlfriend's slave to suffer so he remained still. "C'mon baby... sit on it. Sit on my cock, baby," he whispered.

"Oh gawd, no, stop," Sue begged, trying to raise her hips higher.

Nadine was in her glory. She kissed the side of Sue's face and her cheeks, as the woman's face got hotter and hotter. Then she slapped the sides of Sue's tits and put the luscious boobs into severe motion, causing them to sway like waves on a rough sea. Nadine put her lips next to a burning ear. "Grab your gorgeous tits... grab your nipples and swing them around for Kenny," she demanded.

Susan didn't know what else to do. Her shaking fingers grabbed the ends of her tits. Sue squeezed the nipples to ensure a secure grip and then she rotated her hands in a big circular motion. Afraid to make the young woman mad, Sue went overboard. She pinched the swollen buds so hard that they hurt and all she managed was some pathetic whimpering, which was music to Nadine's ears. "Ooohhh, oh gawd... uuuggghhh, ugh, gaaawd."

It was time! Nadine grabbed a handful of hair and jerked the woman's head backwards, so that Sue stared straight up at the ceiling. "It's time slut... time you acted like a slut," she whispered.

Susan felt the girl's hands on the top of her shoulders. The fingertips dug into her flesh and then Nadine pushed downward with the mightiest shove. Sue's mouth flew open and all the air was forced out of her chest, as the ramrod embedded in her fiery belly. Susan was positive Kenny's entire cock was inside her soul, which caused her temporary insanity. Each time her stomach muscles contracted and went into convulsions, she tried to stop the onrushing orgasm.

Susan's struggles actually prolonged the impending climax and without thinking her body started bouncing up and down. The glorious sight of her molesting her own tits added to Nadine and Kenny's enjoyment, as Sue yanked on the overused nipples. Nadine assisted in the self-defiling and she aided Sue with each bounce and rebound, which ensured Kenny's illustrious cock pumped in and out at a hurried rate.

Nadine ingeniously pressed downward on Susan's shoulders and wouldn't allow the woman any upward motion. Suddenly Sue's hips rocked back and forth and she knew she couldn't take much more. Each time her hips rolled over top of the lengthy penis, Susan felt the head caress her cervix and every nerve inside her inner being. The only person who seemed in a hurry was Susan, as her body continued rocking and thrashing in a truly random fashion.

Nobody had to tell Nadine or Kenny that Susan was experiencing a gigantic orgasm, as her body language screamed out the whole story. The time had arrived and Nadine relished the power. She slapped Sue's hands off the robust tits and pinned the woman's arms behind her back. This forced Sue's chest outward and Kenny instantly latched onto the obviously shipwrecked boobs. He cupped both tits and tried to squeeze an enlarged nipple between his fingers, as he powered his hips high in the air.

Strangely her hips wouldn't stop moving or rolling back and forth. The orgasm robbed the last thread of decency and Susan welcomed the climax of her life. Her womanly juices coated the big cock and suddenly the added lubrication spelled the final surrender. Nadine put her sharp teeth around her ear and hissed. "Slut... slut... slut!"

"Gaaawd... gaaawd...yes, gawd yes."

"Move that sexy ass, baby. Keep my cock buried in your guts."

"Slut... you're cumming all over Kenny's cock like a slut."

"Noooo... noooo!"

"Baby, what a set of tits. Fuck... your tits are the best."

"Slut... holy fuck, my slut loves cock... big cock."

Just when she thought the end was near, Susan felt the young man's crotch gyrate wildly under her thrashing hips. "Gaaawd, no... gawd no."

"She's a bitch... a big slut fucking me like a whore."

"I've never seen a slut cum so hard. She can't get enough cock."

Their dirty talk didn't matter. Sue's orgasm flourished and seemed to last forever. The out of control emotional roller coaster roared around the last bend and slowly came to a stop with her body dripping with sweat. She was both saddened when the climax ended yet happy that she was almost free. Her body collapsed on top of the spent young man and nobody moved for the longest time. Sadly Nadine understood the evening had to end at some point because Susan had a husband waiting at home, but she wanted it to be on her terms.

As her heartbeat slowed and returned to normal, Susan never resisted when her body was shifted and jostled around. She wound up on her side and in the arms of her mistress. "I know you have to go soon, but we still have time," Nadine whispered. "Time for more."

Sue realized the young woman was talking about another sexual session, but she tried not to get demoralized. "I do have to go... my husband expects me home," she replied.

"You said midnight and we still have an hour. One hour to prove you're a slut... my willing slut," Nadine said.

"But... but it's late," Sue whispered.

"Kenny wants to watch you... watch us," Nadine replied. "He wants to watch lesbians. I've told him how I love having sex with another woman."

"I've done everything... all you've asked of me. Please, let me go," Sue begged.

"You know how I love it when you beg. I get hot... hotter when you beg," Nadine said, as she moved forward. "Kenny is going to watch you eat me and then he's going to fuck his little doggie-slut."

"What... what, no," Sue whispered.

"Oh yeah, I can't take any more. Watching you act like a slut has made me hot. First I'm going to lick your horny pussy," Nadine said. "Then you're going to eat my hot cunt and make me cum all over your slut-tongue."

"Gawd, no," Sue replied.

"Oh yeah, then you're going to make Kenny nice and hard... suck his big cock," Nadine whispered.

"Dear gawd, no," Sue moaned.

"Oh yeah, suck his cock and then you're going to get on your hands and knees... Kenny's goin' to bang you from behind," Nadine informed the shocked woman. "You're going to be his little doggie-slut, as he sends you home with a belly full of cum."

A kiss started before Sue could move away or escape the embrace. Nadine showed a rare urgency, which Susan found intimidating, and it didn't take the young woman long to show who was in-charge. She rolled Sue onto her back and used the intimate kiss to take her breath away. The kiss grew heated and the scene was similar to one on a dark lovers' lane where a woman got groped and fondled freely, as she tried to stop an unwanted assault.

Kenny watched his girlfriend in awe. When Nadine asked him if he wanted to witness a real lesbian encounter, he readily agreed. Kenny trusted Nadine and loved the fact she was freely open with her sexual orientation. He believed her when she said having sex with a woman was truly fantastic and that she used each sexual encounter to reaffirm her power and authority. Nadine told Kenny that she preferred men, but also enjoyed sex with women because of her ability to dominate most women.

Susan was amazed by her willingness to accept the newfound sexuality. She glanced down at the young woman's head, which was on her chest and directly over her left boob. Sue's shoulders rolled back and forth, as the scorching mouth devoured her delicate nipple, and she wondered what had come over her. Her hips squirmed on the bed and she tried to keep her legs together, but it was a futile attempt to save dignity. Suddenly Nadine's head swooped downward and the young woman's tongue left a wet trail of seduction across her burning flesh.

Susan's eyes opened wide and she plainly noticed Nadine's tongue each time it lashed out to rake the length of her pussy-slit. The caresses were shear magic and every time the young woman licked her clitoris, Sue felt daunting tremors shot through her loins. Then Nadine put the tiny clit between her teeth and Sue held her breath, in anticipation of something she knew was irresistible. She stared at her crotch and watched Nadine nibble on her elastic bud.

There was a hand on each of her thighs and the young woman spread them as wide as possible. Suddenly her clitty disappeared and Sue felt Nadine swirling the clit around vigorously inside her volcanic mouth. She prayed for strength and everything was going good until she felt something touch her ass. Susan flinched when Nadine's finger grazed her precious asshole and then a million stars filled her head. The finger goosed her and went to the hilt in one swift thrust.

Susan teetered on the brink and she thought an orgasm was inevitable, but she was wrong. Her eyes were glassy and it was hard to focus on what was happening. Through the haze, Sue noticed Nadine moving, as the young woman stopped molesting her. Her breathing was extremely ragged and Sue watched in horror when Kenny handed his girlfriend a tray, which was full of assorted items.

"Let's make our little girl more desirable," Nadine whispered, as she lifted a razor off of the tray. "I'm going to shave all of that dirty hair and send my slave home looking sexier than ever."

Susan came to her senses, but it was too late. She sat up just as Kenny pinned her arms behind her back. "Sit still and watch. Your mistress is going to shave your slut-pussy," Kenny said. "Nadine likes her bitches pretty and bald... then she eats them out and makes them cum like sluts."

Although Susan pondered the possibility of shaving, she never imagined it happening because the thought was too preposterous. Suddenly her legs were splayed and the young woman sat between them so it was impossible to protect herself. The razor was sharp and Nadine was a professional. In a matter of minutes, Sue was completely shaven and her pelvis and crotch was a brilliant rosy color.

When Nadine tossed the razor aside after finishing the illustrious task, she dove at the hairless delights. She put her fingers on the labia and spread them wide, as she devoured the exposed clitoris. Nadine wanted the session to be the fastest and crudest of all time. She held the clit firmly with her teeth and tried to swallow the entire mass that was inside her mouth. The assault turned into a two fisted attack when she rammed one finger into the fiery pussy and one into the tightly puckered asshole.

Susan screamed and her ass came off the bed, as her whole body went rigid. She never experienced a royal cunnilingus and a dual fingerfucking at the same time. The orgasm was explosive and a river of cum flowed from her inner reservoir to fill the hungry mouth, as the powerful Nadine ravaged her pussy and ass. What made the climax even more demoralizing was Kenny holding her arms and yelling into her ear. "Cum slut... keep cumming like a slut, as Nadine fucks your horny cunt," he said. "Then our dear slut is going to get fucked... doggie fucked."

The earth-rattling orgasm consumed her emotions and she was totally spent when the final spasms rocked her body. Susan realized what her mistress demanded and it took all of her resolve to reciprocate. Both Kenny and Nadine rolled and shifted her body until she was on her knees and crouched between the young woman's spread legs. Susan stared at Nadine's shaved crotch, but she didn't have time to wonder if her freshly shaved pussy looked the same, as her face was shoved into the inferno.

Although the thought of performing cunnilingus right in front of Kenny was frightening, Susan complied with the daunting request. Nadine's body was alive and responded immediately to every caress and embrace. When Sue lashed her tongue through the soaked slit, the young woman's hips bounced up and down trying to prolong each lick. A flood of womanly juices leaked from the honey-hole and Sue eagerly tried to suck them all up with an uncommon thirst.

Nadine was more than ready for an orgasm, as the prior sexual encounters robbed her enduring stamina. She welcomed Sue's hot mouth and wished the woman would remain between her legs forever. Susan sort of dropped to her tummy, as she paid homage to her mistress, but Kenny grabbed her around the waist. He yanked Sue into the perfect doggie position and nudged her knees apart. The position enabled Sue to retain a good balance on her knees but left her extremely exposed. Then the young man crouched behind her bare buttocks and Sue shivered, knowing she was in the most vulnerable position.

Kenny tightened his fingers on each side of her slender waist and his firm grip caused Susan great despair, as she felt helpless. The young man poked her in the crotch. Kenny threatened to hit the target, as he stabbed her narrow crevice over and over until her heart beat out of control. When the flared head pierced her wet opening, Susan lifted her head and twisted her upper body so she could look back at Kenny. "No... no, I have to go. It's midnight... I'll be late," she pleaded.

A thousand things went through her mind, as she stared at the naked young man whose muscles were plainly visible on his arms and chest. Her mouth hung open and she was going to say more, but then Kenny rammed his hips at her. His cock sliced through her well-oiled opening and embedded inside her deepest reaches. Susan wondered if another orgasm was possible, as a few unsettling tremors erupted in her inner being.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers