A Wife's Surprise

Story Info
Robert schemes put spark into his sex life.
3k words
4.06
56.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrboom
mrboom
3 Followers

Robert looked over at his wife. Heather was baking bread. He watched her from behind his paper, watched her hips wiggling as she kneaded the dough. He didn't want her to see him looking at her afraid she'd get self-conscious. "My God she's beautiful." He thought to himself He knew she didn't feel beautiful to herself. If only she could see herself through his eyes.

They had been together for six years now, married for three, with two small children. He guessed that things had got on top of her a bit. They where struggling to make ends meet and life had become a bit of a slog. He still loved her and wanted her more than ever before. It's hard to explain but his feelings for her got stronger every day and every day Robert thought about it, about how much she meant to him. A bit of a cliché but that is how he felt about her.

Sex had got a bit mundane for them. If they did find themselves alone one or the other or both of them would be too tired. Sex had become a short-lived sort of thing that left them both unsatisfied. He knew that she had lost most of the confidence she once had. He could remember the lover he used to be. That seemed a lifetime ago. Heather had told him she was not a sexual person when they first met and had slipped back into that mindset.

Something had to be done about it but what? There must be a way to kick-start passion again. He started to think of fantasies that maybe they could fulfill but everyone of them were his fantasies and he wanted to reach her, the way he once did.

Robert racked his brain for about a week over his problem. Driving home one night a memory kindled itself and all of a sudden he knew what he was going to do. It would take a fare bit of planning but he thought he was up to it.

Two weeks later Robert had arranged a weekend away to celebrate Heathers birthday, a whole weekend away without the kids, at a nice hotel in the city. They dropped the kids off at the grandparents and hit the open road. It felt great just the two of them, being able to hold a conversation and not being interrupted. He could see she was worried about them.

"Hay its O.K. you know. Mum and Dad have looked after children before."

"I know but I just can't help worrying about them, I've never left them before. I'll just give them a call." she said, fumbling in her bag for her phone.

"OH no you don't"

He took the phone from her and put it in his pocket.

"If anything's wrong they will call us. We'll call to say goodnight. This weekend, your mine."

She smiled at him seeing the man she had first met at that moment, realising this was one of the reasons she fell in love with him. She had stayed in love with him for many other reasons. Still it was nice to see that cheeky boy again. The journey past quickly as they listening to all there favourite tunes. The hotel was right next to the river, big and looked expensive. Heather wondered how Robert had found the money to pay for it. Their room over looked a garden and beyond it the cranes from the docks could be seen, silhouetted by the setting sun. The room was big, well laid out with a queen-sized bed and there was even a bottle of her favourite red wine.

"Well, I guess we better get ready for dinner" Robert said as he poured them both a glass of wine.

Robert began to strip off. Heather sat in a chair drinking her wine, watching her husband. She remembered their first night together. She could not believe that she was lying next to a man with such an amazing body. Robert was not the type of guy she usually went for. Her previous boyfriends had been the scrawny, student type but he was most defiantly not. Robert was not muscle bound or over sized, just, well just, fit. She was engulfed in his arms and had this feeling of being safe that she had not felt before.

There was a bit more weight on his body now-a-days but it was still well defined and powerful looking.

"Come on get ya kit off, I want a shower with my incredibly sexy wife." He beamed; flashing what he hoped was his most roguish smile.

He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As he waited for the water to worm, Robert looked at himself in the mirror. "Not to bad," he thought. "maybe I should start working out a bit?" Getting into the shower, he felt himself being revitalized from the journey as the water washed over his body. He felt hand glide over his back then Heather's arms rapped around his torso. They faced one another and pulled into each other kissing full and long. He was hard but wanted to wait. Robert had it all planed out. He wanted to make her wait, get her horny, fill her with expectation until she was willing to do almost anything. The way it was when they first got together.

Heather was only twenty when they met and nine years younger than him. She was a friend of a friend and would come into the pub he drank in. Her self and a short good-looking girl that the lads all thought was very hot. Robert couldn't see past Heather. Tall with long dark blond hair, he just knew she had a great body under the baggy clothes she wore and my God did she. Long legs that managed to be both slender looking and muscular at the same time as soft and fleshy, perky tight tits, fantastic ass, round and soft but best of all she had the most luscious pussy lips. He could spend all day down there. When she was really turned-on they would get thick and just a little stiff, it did it for him.

Heather waited for him to make a move in the warmth of the water, wanting him to lift her on to his thick, hard, stick but he just gently washed her down, caressing her body. She could feel his hot cock, pushing into her back as he moved the sponge down between her legs. She placed her hands on the tiled wall. Opened her legs a little and stuck her ass out expecting him to thrust into her at any moment. He just kissed the back of her neck. Robert cupped her breasts in his big hands, making them look even smaller than they where and squeezed her nipples. Then he stepped out of the shower to dry him self.

"Fuck how could he leave me this way." She thought and slipped a hand down to her pussy. She was wetter than she had been in years. She started to play with her clit.

"Come on gorgeous, we'll be late." Robert called from the other room.

"Dam, I'll have to stay like this all night." She could kill him. Here she was, hornier then she had been in a long, long time and he was worried about being late for dinner. Why did he have to book a table anyway? She preferred to take potluck and get into a small place off the beaten track.

When she came out of the bathroom he was half dressed and on the bed lay a dress. It was one of those Chinese mandarin dresses, black with red embroidery and piping. She had always liked them but would never have dared wear one and this was very short.

"You'll look great in it." He said kissing her shoulder.

She was not so sure but she was in a city where she knew no one so why not? "What the hell, I'll go for it." It fitted her like a glove and she had to admit to her self, she looked good too. It was very tight fitting and came about 5 inches above her knees. Her boobs looked good as well. She always thought they would in one of these dresses. Robert was also looking good, she noticed. He was wearing a black suit with a fine pinstripe and a plane black shirt.

"Shall we go?" He held out his hand.

They walked along the riverbank hand in hand, talking and laughing together then he took her down a few side streets until they came to a small restaurant. It was packed with people, most of them turned to look as they entered. Any other time it would have made both of them feel uncomfortable but knowing how good they looked tonight, it just added a thrill. A man, whom Heather could only think was the owner, came rushing over.

"Welcome, Welcome. I have your table ready." He said as he shook Roberts hand and kissed Heathers.

This made her blush. It was the only time a man had done that. He seemed to be making such a fuss of them, as if they where old friends or famous. People where talking about them, asking questions of each other. Robert looked over at Heather and could see she was enjoining the attention. He'd looked at several places before he fond this one. The owner had been only too happy to help him. Romance it seemed was still well thought of in some quarters.

The staff buzzed around them all night, the food was wonderful and every thing was going to plan. By the time they got back to their hotel room, Heather was desperate to finish what had been started in the shower. Before he had shut the door she was peeling her dress off and looking over her shoulder at him. Robert began to strip where he stood, watching her reveal that amazing body he craved.

She slipped her underwear down those long legs, stepped out of them and sat on the bed.

"Hurry up, I need to suck your cock. Now!"

He pulled off his socks and jumped on the bed. She pushed him back and took his now aching dick into her mouth, right to the back of her throat and sucked it. Twisting her head from side to side then drawing it out again. She could feel it pulsating, which made her feel so hot. Heather then started pushing her head up and down on his long shaft, slowly building up speed and losing her self to the moment.

The door opened quietly. A tall blond man quickly stepped in. Robert looked up and smiled. The blond man smiled back. Robert had not been lying when he said his wife was fucking hot. She looked so good laying they with her husbands cock in her mouth.

He gave a polite cough. Heather jumped looking for something to cover up with but there wasn't anything and Robert was not helping.

"Sorry I did knock but there was no answer. I have the champagne you ordered."

Heather noticed he did not take his eyes off her. He just stood there as if he was waiting for a tip.

"That's O.K. just put it down over there."

Robert was so calm about this. The stranger put the champagne down, still looking at her unashamedly.

"Do you like what you see?" Robert asked him.

She could not believe this was happening. Not only was Robert not doing anything about this guy, he seemed to be encouraging him.

"God yes, she's beautiful."

"Why don't you sit down and watch, we've only just started."

Heather could not believe the words where coming from her husbands mouth. She was just about to protest when she realised how fast her heart was beating and how wet she was. It struck her that she liked the idea of this stranger watching her suck Roberts cock. Without a word she bent her head down and took Robert in her mouth again.

It took her a little while to get used to having this new arrival watching but she was getting off on it. She could not keep her hand away from her clit any longer. She got on to her knees and started to rub her hand between her legs. Heather found she was holding her self open so he could get a good look. This made her feel very dirty which only made her feel hornier. She could see him out of the corner of her eye. He was stroking him self through his trousers and looked every bit as big as Robert from what she could make out.

She got lost in what she was doing, so it came as a bit of a surprise when she felt the strangers hands on her ass. Heather looked at him then at Robert. They both had big grins on their faces. The stranger was suddenly naked and Heather watched as he lowered his head down and licked the length of her slit. She called out "OH YES" then sunk back down onto Roberts cock, sucking it harder and deeper into her mouth.

She came quickly but the blond stranger did not stop licking her. He just drove his tongue into her sopping wet hole. All three of them where moaning, enjoying this new experience then Robert came into her mouth suddenly, went stiff then slumped backwards. She kept him in her mouth making sure she got all of his semen out, draining him.

"I'd love to see my wife ride you." Robert panted.

"Sure, I'd love to." The stranger replied.

Heather should have been annoyed about them agreeing what could be done with her but she wanted this interloper inside her, wanted Robert to see her with him stretching her cunt open, wanted Robert to see her loving it. He got on to the bed next to Robert. Heather climbed onto the stranger and guided his hard, bulbous knob into her. She slipped all the way down and sighed loudly with ever inch that entered her. This felt so good. Robert was looking at her as this stranger sucked on her nipples and she slide up and down on his lovely cock.

Robert went behind her to get a good look at his wife full of someone else's cock. He had not known how he would feel about seeing his wife with some other guy but fuck, he loved it. She looked so good riding him and knowing how much she was loving it only added to his pleasure. Looking at Heather's pussy pulled open by another mans cock, her anus all puckered up, he just had to lick it.

Bending his head down, he ran his tongue around her tight, little hole. She jumped almost off the stranger's cock. Robert pulled her by the hips, hard, back down on to it.

"OH fuck!" she called out.

Robert started working away at her ass. He was getting a close up of his wife being well and truly filled with someone else's dick. Then Roberts tongue accidentally moved on to the stranger's cock, sliding in and out of her cunt. They both felt it and moaned in unison. Robert felt his cock get instantly hard again. He could not hold back. He was licking every thing he could get his tongue on. From the stranger's bollocks to his wife's asshole, all around her cock filled pussy. Robert slowly pushed a finger up into her ass.

"Yes, yes, fucking yes!!!" She screamed out.

Robert had her as wet as he could, which was not to hard, as she was leaking so much juice of her own. He knelt up behind them and rubbed his cock over her ass getting it well lubricated. Slowly he pushed his way into her ass with his now massive erection. Heather and the strange both stopped moving to allow him to enter her tight ass. For a moment all three of them where dead still then Robert slide his whole length into her.

"MY FUCKING ASS, YOU DIRTY BASTERDS!!!" She could not help herself screaming out. It was so extreme being this full of cock.

Robert started to slowly move in and out of her ass. The stranger started to do the same from underneath her. The feeling was so intense, she did not know if she could stand it. Her orgasms started to hit, pushing there way though her body as if they where intent on escaping by any means. Heather looked down at this unfamiliar person she was astride and could see he was about to explode into her which only made her own orgasms stronger. He bucked underneath her. Heather felt him flood her with his warm seed. Robert was moving hard and fast now as the stranger just lay with his still-hard cock, pushed right up into her cunt.

Robert felt so alive with the sensation of fucking his wife's ass. With every movement he made, the other mans cock in Heather pussy was pushing against his.

"This is so good, having you full of cock." Robert breathed into her ear.

"I told you she'd take to it like a pro Peter." Robert said looking down at the stranger.

"Fuck, she's amazing. I wish the two of you lived nearer to me. I'd love to make this a regular thing."

Heather could not believe what she was hearing, Robert knew this Peter.

"How? What? Fuck." She tried to talk but she was still having orgasms by the dozen.

"How do I know Peter? What's going on?" Robert could not hide how pleased he was with himself as he explained things to Heather, still fucking her ass.

"I met Peter in a chat room; told him how hot you are, how I thought you'd like to get double teamed. He was only too happy to help. It was just luck that he was the manager of this hotel."

"You fucking bustard. You fucking dirty bastard! Thank you."

Robert started to come and drove his dick hard into his wife, feeling satisfied that their sex life was back on track.

mrboom
mrboom
3 Followers