A Wife's Time

Story Info
A Dominant wife goes on a date, comes back owned.
6.9k words
4.33
150.2k
220

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Another foray into a story involving new characters and a slightly different tone. Let me know how you like it with your comments and your ratings. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

~~~~~~

I came out of the en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom I shared with my loving husband who was sitting just where I left him; gagged and handcuffed naked to the chair in front of the computer. He looked at me as I stood before him naked as well, rubbing some lotion into my skin. A grin formed on my face, as I look at him watching me so desperately. I saw his caged cock twitch as his eyes followed my hands working the lotion into my breasts and my grin grew larger.

Retrieving my lotion bottle from the bathroom, I placed it on the desktop next to my restrained and caged husband. He just watched, for he knew he was not to make a sound, as I squirted another dollop of cream into my palm and massaged it into my smooth skin. When my hands slipped towards my freshly shaved sex, another twitch from his confined member prompted me to break the silence.

"Do you think my date will enjoy my smooth shaved pussy," I asked my desperate cuckold husband. As he was gagged, he could only groan and nod at the vision of another man touching his wife's sex. Another smile formed on my face at his woeful state, and I reached to pump yet more creamy lotion into my hand. To add to his torment, I turned my back to him, bent over at the waist, and then rubbed the lotion into my legs. He had an unobstructed view of my smooth slit, my full ass, and my puckered asshole but he had no chance of gaining access to any of them.

I loved to tease my husband like this, and have increased how much I do so ever since he allowed me to lock up his dicklet; a fun nickname that I gave his caged member to add to his humiliation. Though he could not get off from my teasing, I knew he loved it as much as I did because he never complains and is always so thankful on release days. It was his idea for me to cuckold him, to begin with, and once I got started in this lifestyle I found myself empowered by it.

Feeling as though my teasing show achieved the desired results, I returned to the connected restroom and attended to my make-up and hair while leaving my husband locked up and longing for anything more from me. Upon my return to the bedroom, I didn't look at my husband as I went about pulling out my outfit for the evening. My short, pixie cut blond hair was styled in a playfully flirty manner, and my makeup was subtle except for the stark red lipstick that made my already full lips look even fuller. From my closet, I pulled out a newly acquired dress just for the evening.

After pulling on the dress, I looked over to my husband and laughed out loud at how wide his eyes had gotten. It was the exact reaction I was hoping to get from the flared bottom black mini dress that had a sheer halter style top that tied around the neck and left my back open. Also, on the top were some delicate lace appliques to just barely conceal my braless breasts. It was a head-turner of a dress, and it was just perfect for my date night. I paired the dress with a pair of black Steve Madden ankle strap heels of which I made a show of putting on in front of my husband by repeating my waist bending show from earlier to allow him to see just how short the dress was and to show off my uncovered sex once again. To complete my look, I retrieved the key to my husband's cock cage from my jewelry box. I had it on a dainty gold chain necklace, and it looked so perfect hanging down in front of my scandalous dress.

Grabbing my handbag and phone, I walked over to my husband, picked up the key to the handcuffs off the desktop, and then leaned over him to drop it into his hands. I gave him a soft kiss on his forehead before I stood back up to request my Lyft ride. As I walked away from my flustered cuckold husband, I talked back at him with a few simple commands.

"You may unlock yourself once I leave, but are to remain naked. Make sure that you do the laundry while I am gone. I'm not sure when I will be home, so don't wait up for me."

I gave him one last devilish look before walking out of the room and towards the front door. My sexiness level felt maxed out, as I walked out of my house to wait for my ride while the sun began dropping behind the mountains. My nerves and excitement filled me, as I anticipated a very naughty evening for myself. It wasn't my first date out with another man, but it was the first with this particular man, and he was definitely going to be a different experience than all the others.

~~~~~~

As I walked through the casino to meet my date, I could sense the attention I was gathering from others. Heads were turning and jaws were dropping as I strolled past as sexy and confident as I could. Even though I loved all of the attention, I was focused only on getting to my date. The reason for my eagerness was who the man was. I had been a number of dates with men I either contacted via appropriate websites or had met in the wild, but this man was a different story. He first came to my attention after I watched one of his videos on an adult website. It was the nature of the nature that so caught my attention; an amateur video, but well made. After I watched it a number of times, I clicked on his username to see his profile and found he had a number of other videos also uploaded, each with a different woman but all just as hot as the initial one I stumbled onto.

In a moment of heated desire, I had reached out to him via his Twitter handle he had listed on his profile. Initially, I just wanted to let him know that I was a fan, but after some quick back and forth private DM's, I found out that he was actually located in the same city as me. With this knowledge, I brought up the possibility of meeting up with him. After asking for a picture of me he agreed to meet up, but on one condition; that he could film our hookup. I hesitated to the idea at first, but he told me he could edit it to conceal my identity. He then told me to watch some of his videos again to see for myself. I of course did and upon rewatching, I did notice he concealed the identities of most of the women in the videos. So, with a renewed level of horniness, I agreed to his condition and we set up a time to meet.

All of this information, of course, was not shared with my husband. I never shared information about any of my other dates with him, except when I came back to tell him every slutty detail of how the date went. The other big part I kept to myself was that my date for the evening was black. I had never been with a black man before, but had always found myself curious and would usually peruse the interracial videos online the hornier I got. My husband would love the chance to watch me get fucked by a big black cock, and with me agreeing to allow my date to film, he just might get that opportunity; that is of course if I let him know.

~~~~~~

Reaching the center bar of the Casino, the predetermined meeting spot, I quickly located my date. He was hard to miss, as he was the only beautifully tall and strong black man standing in the middle of the bar. I felt all the eyes on me as I walked directly up to him. As I neared, he extended out his hand to me and I reached out with mine to allow him to grasp it. He pulled me into him and wrapped me in a firm hug. I felt so small in his arms as if he had complete power over me. One of his hands had gripped my ass through the flimsy dress and I could feel myself gush with arousal at being so openly groped by him in public.

Letting go of me, he guided the way to two barstools that he had apparently saved for us. I took my seat next to him, but half-turned to face him. He did the same and complimented me on my dress. As I thanked him, the bartender came over to take our drink order. We both ordered, and when the bartender left my date held up his phone and asked if he could start recording. I shyly smiled and told him to go right ahead. As he angled his phone at me, the bartender came back with our drinks. I took a sip to steady my nerves while my date began to ask me questions.

"So from our conversations online, I got the feeling you have never been with a black guy before. Is that correct?"

"That is correct, though I have always found myself intrigued by the idea," I answered.

"Why is that?"

Thanking a moment to process, I took another sip from my drink before replying, "probably the taboo stigma that society has put on such a coupling, and also the stereotype of black guys having big dicks."

"So you want to be a naughty white wife and get fucked by a big black cock?"

"Yes," was my simple and truthful response.

"Does your husband know you are out with me?"

Taking another sip of my drink, I answered, "he knows that I am out on a date, but does not know I'm on a date with a black guy."

"Would he be upset to find out?"

"No, he would probably love it, but it doesn't matter what he thinks. I make the rules," I answered while simultaneously lifting up the key dangling on the necklace around my neck.

"And what is that?"

I grinned as I answered, "its the key to my husband's... life." My date laughed at this.

"Okay, enough about your husband, let's get back to you. That is a very sexy dress you are wearing. I can tell from the sheerness of the top half that you aren't wearing a bra, should I assume you are also not wearing panties?"

"That would be a good assumption to make," I replied coyly causing a grin formed on my date's face.

"Show me and the camera then baby."

I gave a cautionary glance around the bar to see if anyone was looking and then slowly uncrossed my legs to allow my date to see my bare sex. I held my legs open for a while to allow both him and the camera to get a good look. Surprisingly, as I moved to re-cross my legs, he placed his large hand onto my thigh. He began to slowly run his hand across my thigh. My pussy ached for him to touch it, but he refrained from doing as such. Instead, he spoke to me while leaving his hand resting on my leg and keeping my wet slit exposed.

"Do you think everyone here knows I am going to fuck you tonight?"

Trying to control my breathing and emotions, I replied, "Yes."

"Does it turn you on to think that all these people know you are going to be my married white slut for the night."

"Yes," I answered with the sound of arousal in my voice.

"Are you going to be my married white slut?"

Again, with a raspiness in my voice, I responded, "yes."

"Tell me then."

As I was about to speak, I felt his hand move up my thigh and curl inward to push my leg open further. "I am going to be your married white slut."

~~~~~~

After finishing our drinks, and allowing for most of the bar patrons to get a glimpse at my exposed sex, my date led us through the casino towards the rideshare pick-up spot. However, before we reached it, he made a detour into a less-traveled area of the casino to do a bit more filming with his phone. We were in a tucked-away corner behind a bank of vacant slot machines when he had me sit down in front of one. He instructed me to turn sideways in the seat and to make sure I wasn't sitting on my dress. I did just as he wanted and wasn't surprised this time when he came over and pushed my legs open to capture my uncovered pussy with his phone. It did surprise me though when his hand grabbed ahold of my breast through the thin material of my dress. I let out a soft moan as he massaged my small but perky bosoms. He went even further when his fingers gripped the side of my top and pull it over to expose my entire tit. With a quick maneuver, he did the same with the other side, I was left sitting with my tits out in public my black date tweaked and pulled on my nipples.

Eventually, we continued on our way, partially to keep from getting caught, and partially to get someplace where we could enjoy ourselves more freely. Once in the car though, the naughtiness once again ramped up. My date's hand found its way back to my thigh causing me to look over at him. I saw his phone out again and understood he was recording. I peaked at the driver before reaching my own hand over to his lap, but not stopping at his thigh. I wanted to feel his manhood through his pants, and happy to find the thick member already seemingly semi-erect. As I stroked my date's cock, his hand left my thigh and I stuck out my lip to pout in response to its unexpected removal. I quickly realized why it left, as he brought it up to my neck and swiftly pulled loose the ties to the top half of my dress. He then expertly trailed his hand down the front of my top, pulling it down as he went.

With my chest completely exposed, I didn't stop stroking him, but I did look away to see if the driver could see. His attention seemed focused on the road, which was good as my date's hand found its way behind me and began to unzip my dress. He pulled the zipper until it stopped and then started to push my dress down underneath me. Understanding his intentions, I lifted myself up from the seat a little to allow him to slide my dress over my ass and down my legs. I was completely naked in the back seat of an unknown Lyft driver's car and rather than be scared, I was more turned on than I had been all night.

I could feel my date's cock growing more firm as I continued to stroke it, and while he let his free hand roam over my naked body. His large hand felt so great on my smooth skin, and yet he continued to tease me with; not venturing to my eager slit. My body was on fire with lust for him, and I had to work hard to keep from moaning out loud. When we finally made it to our destination, I wanted nothing more than to run inside and have him take me. I reached down for my dress, but my date stopped me.

"Leave it," he said, and a flutter went through my body at the thought of getting out of the car naked and leaving my only piece of clothing inside of it. Though such a thought scared me, I did as he commanded and followed him out of the car without my dress. The driver didn't seem to notice my lack of clothing, as he pulled away quickly leaving me standing in only my heels and without a way of getting dressed. I was pulled out of that realization when my date grabbed my hand and began leading the way to his house.

I strolled behind my date as confidently as I could considering I was naked in public with no chance of covering up. My pussy pulsed with the daringness of what I was doing, as well as with the anticipation of what I was going to do once inside. His house was a modest one, but that was not what mattered to me at that moment; I only wanted to get inside and be the slut I told him I would be.

~~~~~~

We quickly went into the bedroom upon entering his house. I was shocked to see an array of cameras set up on tripods in the room, but I should have figured it to be the case as I had agreed to allow him to film our encounter. Taking a seat on the bed in the middle of the room, I watched as he went around and began turning on the cameras and setting them to record. He then grabbed a handheld camera off of a nearby nightstand. With it in hand, he aimed it at me on the bed and began again to speak.

"I know what you want, so why don't you pull it out yourself."

He stood directly in front of me, his crotch at my eye level, and I look up at him and the camera. I wasn't sure how he was going to hide my identity as he was very obviously filming my face.

"I thought you were going to keep my identity concealed," I said while looking up at him quizzically.

"Don't worry baby, it's all about the edit. Of course, we can talk more about it when we are all done," he answered back.

I accepted his answer, largely due to being so engrossed with the desire to be his married white slut, and I reached out with my hands to unbutton his jeans. Biting my lip, I focused on pulling down his unfastened pants and reaching my prize. Under his jeans, he wore a pair of white boxer briefs and I could see the outline of his large appendage through them. Before I could unveil it though, I helped him step out of his jeans. I then proceeded to pull down the tight undergarment and freed his manhood which sprung out of its captivity to nearly slap me in the face. As his briefs fell down his legs, he stepped out of them on his own and I eagerly grabbed ahold of his cock with both of my hands.

His thickness was such that I was unable to wrap my fingers entirely around it, and his length was such that with both my hands holding the shaft there was still left another three inches of cock uncontained. As I had in the car, I began to stroke his length, but this time without the hindrance of his pants to limit my experience. Both of my fists pumped his shaft, and I reflexively began to lick my lips. My date must have noticed this as he began to instruct me some more as I familiarized myself with his black cock.

"Go ahead, put it in your mouth."

I didn't have to be told twice as I quickly opened my mouth and took the massive head of his cock into it. The warmth of his mighty organ radiated on my tongue, and I began to try and take in as much as I could. This was no small task considering his size, and I soon had to withdraw as I was unaccustomed to taking such a large cock in my mouth. I pressed on though and bobbed my head back and forth to coat his mighty tool with my spit as I also continued to pump my fist on his shaft.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Show me how a married white slut sucks a big black cock. Put your hands behind your back and just use your mouth."

Again, I followed his commands and dropped my hands from his shaft and held them behind me as I focused on just using my mouth to bring him pleasure. I sucked on his cock for a while before removing my mouth from it and running my tongue and lips along its length. Tracing my tongue on the underside of his thick trunk I felt the heft and weight of it on my face. I gave his full balls a tantalizing tickle with my wet tongue before returning up to take his tool back into my mouth. As I did, I felt his free hand grip the back of my head and push me further onto his cock. I could feel his girthy appendage slide further into my mouth and throat, triggering my gag reflex. I was unable to back off, however, as he held my head steady onto him. I coughed from the intrusion causing spit to eject past my lips and coat the last inches of his shaft. After a few more seconds, he let off of his hold and allowed me to take a moment to recollect myself.

"Spit on it slut. Spit on my dick."

Out of breath, I puckered my lips and expelled a wad of sticky saliva from my mouth onto the head of his hefty hardon.

"That's the way, now get your mouth back on it. Show me how deep you can take it."

His hand resumed its pressure, and I had half of his cock in my mouth without a moment's notice. I convinced myself to relax my throat and not struggle as he continued to pull my head towards him. More of his length slid into my mouth, and I could feel the bulbous mushroom tip lodged in my throat. My focus on relaxing allowed him to penetrate deeper than before as I no longer felt the need to gag from the intrusion. His hips moved forward as his hand pulled my head towards them, and suddenly the last inch of his black snake was pushed into my mouth. My nose was pressed into his pubic patch which sparked a congratulatory remark from my date.

"There you go slut. Got my entire cock in your throat; what a good little married white slut."

His hips moved back, but his handheld still on my head. He began to pump himself in and out of my mouth and throat. He was facefucking me and I was loving it. After a bit, he pulled all the way out to allow me to breathe, but also to allow me to speak.

"Damn girl, not many can take my cock deep like that. You truly are a married white slut, but I want to know, are you ready for me to own your married white pussy?"

12