A Wife's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Two days later she brought up Haniah to me. Mia had arranged to go shopping with her that afternoon but she was backing out now as she wasn't feeling well.

"You should go instead of me, it would really help your Italian."

"Um...I don't think that we get along that well," the idea was a little daunting but my suspicions were stirred again that Mia was seeing Haniah secretly.

"She was just trying to impress you, she is very sweet when you are alone with her."Alone with her. The words echoed in my brain. It seemed important to Mia that I go and if anything I could confront her once again in a more civilized and sober way.

Haniah picked me up on her scooter, making casual jeans and a tank look glamorous. Mia was right about being sweet, she greeted me enthusiastically without any of the cockiness from the night I met her. She offered me a couple of hairbands for the ride and motioned me to get behind her on the scooter seat. Initially I held onto the bar behind me but she shook her head and smiled, grabbing my hands and pulling them around her waist. It was more comfortable so I didn't object.

"Dove andiamo?" I asked her at the first traffic light. It was the one thing I prepared in Italian before I left; she responded in English.

"I show you the lago," she gestured her hand around the vast expanse that was Lake Como. That was how we continued, I tried my best at simple Italian as she responded in better English. We helped each other to find the right word and somehow the afternoon I was apprehensive about became an enjoyable diversion from the emotional turmoil back at the villa.

She took me to the best vistas, stopping frequently to pull me off the scooter for a picture. She wasn't being quite as pushy but she was still a very tactile person, holding my hand or stroking my shoulder. Sometimes when we had to stop at lights she would place a hand on my thigh, lightly squeezing. It was more than friendly but I didn't mind as no one would with the attention of a beautiful woman. Besides, I was always capable of stopping her if I felt uncomfortable.

We stopped for a glass of wine and then circled the rest of the way back to town, Haniah parking on a side street and leading me through the now familiar maze as she dived into boutiques looking for everything and nothing in particular.

Once we turned onto the main shopping street, Haniah stopped to point out something in a window but I paid no notice to her as what caught my eye made my heart plummet within me. Even from fifty yards away no one would mistake the much younger woman with the handsome man in his forties as anything but his girlfriend. She clutched at his arm as they walked, she leaned up to kiss him on the lips, she made him laugh and he looked at her with the newly in love eyes I remembered from years ago. They were a happy beautiful couple who had been hiding this from me at home.

When your worst fear materializes before your eyes it is impossible to predict how you react let alone describe how you feel. Somewhere amongst the adrenaline and the hormones, I could feel individual emotions of anger, loss and some sort of dark excitement. Physically I felt sick, light headed but with that dark excitement came a desperate even darker need. The tears would come later, at that moment I needed to be reminded I was still alive.

Haniah had followed my gaze and and then looked back at me with concern. I took her hand and marched away from them, not knowing where I was going but just wanting to be hidden. I took an alley and then another before stopping in a doorway and pulling Haniah's face to mine, kissing her savagely. She was taken off guard but it didn't take her long to catch up with my urgency.

"Take me home and fuck me," I gasped between exploring her mouth, I pressed her hand against my aching crotch just in case she needed help with the translation. She understood and we reluctantly released each other as she led me to her apartment., stopping at her front entrance for a final deep kiss as she hunted for her keys.

As soon as her front door closed behind us she had me pinned against it, her tongue deep in my mouth, her hands squeezing my breasts before moving to the hem of my sundress. We both helped it over my head; I reached behind to undo my bra, Haniah pulling it off me to lick my breasts, sucking hard on my large, stiff nipples. Groaning, my fingers dove under my panties to give her a treat.

"Taste me," I ordered, replacing my nipple with my fingers, her mouth sucking on them with just as much hunger. She sunk to her knees and pulled my panties down, pressing her face against my vulva. I cursed out loud and raised my foot onto her shoulder so she could lick harder. She was incredible but I needed more.

I turned around, my breasts against the door and raised my ass as an invitation she didn't need. She continued to lick me from behind but it wasn't long before her tongue found my ass and her fingers worked their way inside me, the image of Mark and Mia walking hand in hand still haunting me.

She abruptly stopped, stood up and led me down the hallway to her bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed while she reached into a drawer. As if by reading my mind that I needed to be filled, she retrieved a strapon dildo and then undressed in front of me, her body as flawless nude as it was clothed. I spread my legs wide as she rubbed the length of the dildo through my labia, coating it with my wetness. She let herself lick the phallus once before stepping into the harness and mounting me.

The break as she had disrobed had left me even needier and I had no patience to take it slow, my legs wrapping around her waist, pulling her deeper inside me with quicker thrusts. I reached up with my mouth to kiss her perfect teardrop shaped breasts, nursing on the dark hard nipples and yet throughout everything the one thing that was most pushing me towards a body-splitting climax was my husband andhis mistress. As that word went through my brain, my back arched and the room broke with the sound of my orgasm.

And then as I knew they would, the tears came and I was once again a scared woman standing on the precipice of a seismic shift in my life. I was teetering, looking for something to grip to give me back control, or was I looking for an excuse to jump, or perhaps I already had.

***

Haniah stroked my cheek as I cried on the bed beside her. Even though I was dreading go back to the villa I knew I had to face it. I eventually put myself back together and we walked silently back to her scooter.

I thanked her when she dropped me off and she gave me a kiss on the cheek with an understanding smile. There was a small voice telling me to call her back and ask her to take me to the airport, to just go home. It told me that the front door was a threshold I shouldn't cross. I ignored it; I was now resigned to facing the fears I had kept throughout my marriage.

As soon as the door opened I already heard them, not even attempting to mute their lovemaking. I turned the corner into the living room to find Mia straddling my husband, one hand leaning back on his thigh for balance, the other squeezing a breast as their hips ground together. She glanced at me for a brief second, just to confirm I was watching. Mark glanced at me too but Mia pulled his face back to look at her.

"Mmm, keep fucking me baby...I want you to cum inside me," she had been waiting for me to see this. She quickened her tempo on him, Mark's familiar grunts growing louder before he held his breath. Mia did look me in the eyes this time as my husband came inside her. There was no orgasm for her, it was merely a display for me, a reconfiguration of status.

I was almost relieved. What I had been afraid of for so long was now over. I almost felt a sense of freedom...almost, apart from the delicious feeling returning deep within my stomach that wanted to continue watching them; I was still handcuffed to my flesh.

It took willpower to tear myself away from my vantage and walk past them to our bedroom. Emotionally and physically wrecked, I lay down in a foetal position, the tears returning. I soon heard her come in; I didn't need to look up to realize it wasn't my husband. She lay down on the bed and spooned me.

"How long has it been going on?" my voice croaked.

"Since the beginning, whenever we had a chance," my stomach knotted even tighter, running through the instances when I had left them for more than ten minutes. The trips to the supermarket, an afternoon nap, they all added up quickly.

"Are you in love?" I knew the answer but I had to hear it from her.

"Yes...but we still love you...we don't want you to leave," her voice was tender, she stroked my arm and wiped the tears from my cheek. "We want the best for you," she paused,"did you enjoy your time with Haniah after you saw us?" My heart skipped a beat, she knew.

"Did you plan for her to take me to the same street?" I didn't know if I was falling from the sky then or rising to the top of an ocean to catch a breath.

"I planned it for you...I need to be sure this is what you want,"God yes, it is what I want, "Did you like how you felt when you saw us?" Her voice was only a whisper now, her hand stroking my thigh. "Do you like how you feel right now?" Her hand reached between my legs to press against my swollen labia, my underwear newly wet. I whimpered.

"You need to tell me, do you want me to stay as your husband's mistress?" I could feel her breasts against my back and her fingers lightly stroking my crotch through cotton. I had already made my choice.

"Y-Yes...I do," my voice felt distant.

"Are you going to do what I ask?" Her fingers traced back through my ass cheeks to apply a tiny bit of pressure, reminding me she could have anything she wanted.

"Anything..." she abruptly peeled away from me, getting off the bed.

"You can sleep in my room from now on," she opened a drawer and put on a pair of my panties. She sat back down next to me, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. "Also, I don't want you to spoil your appetite, so keep your hands away from where you want to be touched." I nodded, my body tensing with disappointment at the prospect of no relief that evening, but Mia had been planning this for weeks and she was going to have her fun. I rose from the bed and took my place in my new room.

***

I got up early the next day despite sleeping little. I felt calm, even a little invigorated about the change I had accepted in my life. I took a morning swim and even decided to make breakfast for everyone, eager to make them happy and prove my worth. Mark was the first to arrive shortly after I laid the table, he kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my shoulder like any other morning.

"This looks awesome, thanks babe," as if he hadn't spent much of last night fucking his mistress within earshot of his wife trying to sleep. I sipped my coffee as Mark helped himself and sat down. Mia soon entered, bleary-eyed and beautiful; I wasn't even shocked to see her wearing my nightwear, an expensive silk teddy that Mark always told me I looked incredible in. She kissed me on the cheek first.

"Morning," she moved over to Mark and kissed him on the lips, reaching below the table to squeeze his package in front of me, "mmm, you were incredible last night." He smiled at the compliment.

"And you look incredible in this, doesn't she?" he grabbed her waist to show her off to me. I nodded and smiled.

"She looks gorgeous," I wasn't lying. Mia grabbed a plate, sat down and then started a conversation about how she may quit work. We both agreed she may as well to spend more time with Mark and I.Just the three of us.

As we continued to talk, I was struck by how normal we were behaving. Except it wasn't normal at all; from the moment Mia walked in an internal fire in my body started to burn, just as it had when I had seen them together the day before. And also how it had raged as I lay in my bed listening to her cry out my husband's name the night before, desperately needing to touch myself. But I had to play her game, and for some incoherent reason I trusted Mia.

Our act continued throughout the afternoon as we relaxed around the villa. Mia would drape herself on Mark, her fingers openly teasing the bulge in his shorts while they talked to me. When it would become too much to bear, I would get them drinks or snacks, taking a moment to gather myself before rejoining their company.

When night came, I thought I'd be spared any more humiliation but Mia pulled me into their room, a chair beside their bed waiting for me: a front row seat for me to watch. She was careful to put on the performance for me, showing me every way I was inferior to her. Taking him deeper into her mouth, worshipping every inch of his length with such hungry devotion, asking him how much better her mouth and pussy felt than mine.

By the time they finished their last orgasm, Mark taking her from behind on all fours, my body was a quivering nerve, my underwear soaked through to the chair, my breaths almost as short as theirs. She got up from the bed and kissed me on the cheek, telling me what an incredible fuck Mark was and how it was only the start.

***

I never blamed Mark. How could I when I had fallen for Mia as well? The vivacious beauty we had met all those weeks before had blossomed into an insatiable nymph with a bewitching erotic mind. She continued to make me watch her fuck my husband in every possible way, place and time. She would pull me into the shower stall, half clothed, so I could stand there to watch her legs around my husband's waist, Mark penetrating her against the wall as I became drenched outside and in. On the second night she moved the position of my chair so it was at the foot of the bed, giving me a better view as she took my husband in her ass for the first time, performing the act with a loving grace and ease that I never could.

I had become their prop, only allowed brief moments of contact when they wanted me to partake, sucking her nipples or licking her ass to push her into an orgasm. One afternoon, on the balcony she told Mark to stop. He withdrew, his member glistening in the sunlight, Mia telling me to sample their taste again. I practically leapt out of my chair to put it in my mouth, the hot taste of another woman on my husband's cock making me groan with relief inside. It was only for a few seconds before she took it away from me again for her own uses. When I was lucky, she would check to see how wet I was, stopping me in the hallway to put her fingers inside me and then make me clean them with my mouth.

Some might wonder how I could let myself fall to such a level of degradation, but they wouldn't understand the love I felt for them. I was truly happier; I was freed from the fear of losing my husband and I was freed from the burden of indecision. Mia told me what to wear, told me what they wanted to eat or drink, what they wanted to do with their day and for the first time perhaps ever I felt free of stress and self-doubt. On top of it all I felt sexier; Mia for all her youth knew how to excite me for than anyone I had ever met. And through it all I always felt that Mia was doing everything for my benefit, an elaborate play to push me to new heights.

***

"You've been such a good wife," Mia said to me on the Friday afternoon, "you deserve a special evening. The day had been comparatively tame and I had the feeling something was coming. "Haniah is coming up to help you get ready." I smiled and thanked her. No questions and no complaints, just contentment that it would be something I would enjoy.

I answered the door when it rung, Haniah greeting me with two kisses before dragging me to my room with a shopping bag in hand, showing little time for niceties with Mark and Mia.

"Que pasa?" I asked quizzically. She emptied the contents of the bag onto my bed to reveal some racy black lingerie.

"For your husband and Mia," she smiled. I shook my head and laughed. "Yes, Mia wants." She didn't wait for a response and went straight to pulling off my dress. I didn't stop her. I had been having a respite from my week-long intense arousal but it soon returned as Haniah manhandled me to strip me naked.

And then like a doll, she got me ready for the night. She sat me down and put my hair up, adding some tasteful nighttime touches to my makeup and making sure my lips were gleaming. She pulled me up to my feet and after hunting through the items on the bed she produced and opened a small box. I cupped my hands to my mouth in shock.

"No...I can't..." I laughed. She grinned, nodded and brought the steel bejeweled plug to her lips, twirling it in her mouth. It thankfully wasn't the biggest but despite my protestations the idea of having something in me after a week of neglect was too good to resist. She guided me to my knees and motioned me to turn around on all fours. A snap of a bottle opening and then I felt the cool lubricant run between my cheeks, Haniah's devilish fingers spreading it around my hole. I purred as she dipped one inside me slightly and then I gasped as I felt the give and take of my asshole as it took the plug, giving me a delicious dull pressure inside me. Haniah gave it a little tap and then kissed a cheek.

She helped me back to my feet and then started to dress me; first a black lace thong and then a black under corset with lace details, making me turn around to fasten it tightly around my midriff. In the mirror I could see the corset gave my boobs just the sexy hint of lift needed, if anything Haniah could pick out clothes for a woman. She then sat me down in the chair and opened a packet of black silk stockings, almost lovingly pushing them up my calves to the tops of my trembling thighs, attaching the garters from the corset and finally slipping on some heels from my closet.

She stood me up and presented myself to the mirror. Perhaps at the beginning of my marriage I would have had the confidence for that attire, dressing myself up like a showgirl or an escort for Mark. Somewhere it had slowly slipped but I could then see in the mirror I shouldn't have had any fear. Behind me Haniah fastened a leather collar with leash around my neck as a final icing on the cake. The touch of leather on my neck stiffened my nipples and made my insides twitch, I was ready for my night.

***

When Haniah led me back into the living room I was greeted by whoops and applause from Mia and Mark. They were lounging in towels after showering but they both sprang to their feet to kiss me, Mark first telling me that I looked amazing and Mia second, making me twirl so she could take me in.

"Mmm, my God you look delicious," she pinched my nipple and bit her lip for emphasis, sending a wave through my body. Haniah clapped her hands proudly and then blurted something in Italian. "She wants you to crawl away from us on the ground," Mia announced as they took their seats. I got down on all fours to show my ass off, wishing I could see the plug inside me as I crawled a couple of yards away from them before spinning and making my way back.

"That looks so incredibly sexy," Mark said under his breath. Haniah was pleased with her creation but Mia had only a seductive glare of intent. She grabbed the leash and pulled my face up to her lips and gave me a deep hungry kiss. She pulled off her towel that was knotted around her chest and guided my mouth down with the leash to suck on her erect nipples. "Mmm, God I've missed your tongue," she pushed her hips to the edge of the couch and pulled me down further, my tongue obediently lapping at her clit. Her eyes closed and she threw her head back, pulling my mouth harder onto her mound. With a grunt of self control, she passed the leash to Mark, the towel off and his hand already on his stiff erection.