A Wife's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the a week of watching Mia suck my husband off, I was desperate to at least try at match her devotion, worshipping his manhood lovingly, taking it deep, making it slick with my saliva. I ran it through my cleavage and gently licked his balls, telling him how much I loved his hard cock while keeping my eyes on his. Even though my pussy was sore with need, I would have been happy if that was my only treat for the night but Mia soon took the leash back before Mark could cum in my mouth.

"Your husband is going to fuck you tonight," she guided me up on all fours on the couch so my face was close to hers. From over her shoulder Haniah watched on, her hand moving under her skirt. I felt Mark position himself behind me and his hands pulled my underwear down to my knees.

"I love you," Mia whispered, kissing my lips.

"I love you too," I managed to respond before crying out as Mark entered me with ease, his length never before feeling so perfect and deep.

"I love fucking your husband," she had slipped a hand down to her pussy and was rubbing it as Mark and those words were already close to bringing me to the long-denied orgasm.

"Oh God Mia...I love watching you fuck my husband...unnh...it's so fucking hot watching you fuck him I can't think of anything else...you make me so fucking wet...please Mia..."

"Please what?" She put her creamy fingers in my mouth to let me taste her. I was trying to control my body but I was hurtling towards a climax I wanted Mia's approval for.

"Please...oh fuck...Mia please let me cum on my husband's cock...please," she smiled and nodded, kissing me hard as my body erupted as a week of sexual need broke, eclipsing anything before and leaving me with a single blissful thought of ecstasy.

I am a very lucky wife.