A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rave303
Rave303
78 Followers

Elena was on me, first putting my cock in between her tits and then pouring more oil on everything. She then moved her tits all around to spread the oil before picking up the pace on her tit-fucking. My breathing was getting heavier and I told my Spanish hottie I was going to cum soon. This only made her tighten her hold around me and move faster.

David: "Oh gawd...it's coming."

Elena: "Take your cock and shoot it all over our tits big boy."

Sarah came closer and readied herself, holding her magnificent rack before me as Elena got in a few more strokes. I then sat up and pulled my cock out of Elena's cleavage, holding it like a gun as I shot load after load all over Sarah and Elena's monstrous tits.

Collapsing back in the chair, I was panting and loving my fantasy fulfilled. The girls rubbed my semen on their tits and licked it off one another. When finished they excused themselves for a bit to clean up again.

As I heard the shower going and voices talking, I got out of the chair and crawled onto the bed. I took my tossed t-shirt and wiped leftover oil off my now limp cock before tossing it on the floor. I was going to do laundry anyway, so it didn't matter. I refilled the wine glasses and sat there awaiting the girls to return.

Sarah and Elena came out of the bathroom fresh and clean of the load I fired on their beautiful racks. Seeing me on the bed, they came over and got comfortable and sipped some wine.

Sarah: "I hope you're not ready to sleep yet."

David: "No. Just resting after that amazing experience you two just gave me."

Elena: "There's more to come."

David: "It might take me a while to get ready again."

Elena: "We got all night. Why don't you get comfy and let Sarah and I give you a little show? Guaranteed it'll get you hard again."

David: "You both have my full attention."

Sarah and Elena moved to the foot of the bed as I sat at the head. On their knees, still in heels and thongs, they started making out. Kissing one another, fondling each other's boobs, usual stuff. Elena moved to start licking and sucking on Sarah's breasts as Sarah leaned her head back to enjoy the sensation. Elena also moved a hand South and rubbed her partner's pussy.

Gently pushing Sarah onto her back, Elena grabbed the strings on Sarah's thong and slowly started to pull it off. Sarah raised her legs in the hair, black high heels pointing up, so Elena could expose her feminine spot. Sarah's pussy was pink, shaven, and beautiful. Elena continued to plant kisses down Sarah's stomach and then on her thighs, teasing her partner a little.

Finally Elena brought her lips to Sarah's pussy and began to slowly lick her opening. Sarah gasped a tiny bit at the feeling of Elena's velvety tongue. Elena continued to nibble and lick Sarah's soaking wet pussy with her mouth as Sarah laid back and enjoyed every moment.

After a few minutes of this, Sarah moved and motioned that it was time to return the favor. She sat up a bit as Elena smiled and sat back into a kneeling position. Knowing I was watching, Elena then slowly and seductively removed her thong, giving me a wonderful view of her bubbly ass and delightful pussy.

Tossing the thong aside, Elena laid on her back and spread her legs as Sarah moved in to give her partner some affection. She licked and feasted on Elena's Spanish pussy while Elena signed and moaned in affirmation. Sarah also massaged and fingered Elena while lapping on her clit. Elena simply moved her hands to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples.

As for me, I have to honestly say I never was deeply into lesbian action. Whenever I saw it in pornography I was just bored. Maybe because I needed a "male counterpart" in the mix for me to imagine myself in. However, seeing this performed live in front of me was a totally different experience. These two gorgeous women doing all this simply to turn me on, probably so they could fuck my brains out. I was feeling relaxed, excited, and awaiting my little guy to grow again.

After Sarah licked and feasted on her partner for a while, Elena stopped things and crawled over to the side of the bed where she left her bag. Pulling it onto the bed, I saw this kinky Latina pull out what looked like a double-ended dildo and a bottle of lube. Now I was exited if they were going to use it on each other.

Elena began to rub lube all over one end of her toy as Sarah rolled up into a doggystyle position in front of me. Elena then took her hand and rubbed Sarah's pussy for a few moments before gently inserting the lubed end of her dildo into Sarah's hungry pussy. Sarah signed as she felt the invasion, smiling at me as I watched. Elena then rubbed lube on the other end before inserting it into her own pussy.

Now I had seen this before in video, but never in person. Sarah and Elena proceeded to bounce their asses off one another, moaning and yelping as they basically fucked one another doggystyle. I was in awe and could feel my nerve endings on fire. Over and over the two slapped their sexy asses on one another, flesh lightly rippling, and their big tits bouncing underneath.

Elena had her eyes closed, occasionally moaning at Sarah's invasion. I don't know if she was acting or not, but I didn't care. Sarah looked at me again and gave me that beautiful smile I just love to see. The two continued to pump themselves on one another as my cock started to come back to life.

David: "Wow...you two did get me there."

Sarah and Elena continued to fuck one another for about ten minutes as they watched my cock come to full mast again, ready for more action. I grabbed one of the condoms Ashley left last week and rolled it on. Seeing I was ready, the girls stopped but just when Sarah got herself off Elena's dildo, I crawled over and grabbed her, pulling her down on her back as she let out a playful "Whoaah!" and giggled.

I wanted Sarah first. That face, that smile, those tits, her gorgeous body, I wanted to drive my cock in as deep as it would go and pump her good before moving to violate Elena's spicy pussy. I rubbed my latex-encased cock at Sarah's opening, feeling her twitch in excitement as I slowly pushed my way into her womanly opening.

Elena tossed her sex toy on the floor and laid on her tummy as I began to fuck Sarah with a renewed vigor. These girls were masters at what they do and they're mine all night. Sarah moaned and held my arms as I relentlessly pumped my cock in and out of her. Watching her big tits bounce with every thrust was as delightful as when she smiled at me with those pretty green eyes.

After fucking Sarah for a few minutes, I decided it was Elena's turn. I carefully pulled out of Sarah and made my way over to her partner.

Elena: "Ready for my spicy pussy?"

David: "Hell yeah."

Elena was about to move, but I kept her in place lying on her stomach. I placed my hands on her hips and raised her beautiful bubble butt up a bit, just so I could slide my cock in her wet pussy. She let out a "Mmmmmm" as I pushed inch after inch in her until I could feel her ass on my body.

Elena: "You like that ass don't you?"

She wiggled her ass a little bit to entice me, so I responded by thrusting my cock in and out of this Latina beauty. Elena rested her head on the bed as I continued to violate her from behind. Her pussy was tighter than I imagined, but had plenty of lubrication for me to pump her endlessly.

Sarah watched me fuck her partner, rubbing her pussy a little out of excitement. I continued to pump my cock in and out of Elena as her moans became louder and her breathing became heavier. Things were getting awkward in this position, so I pulled Elena up a bit first on all fours, then up more so she's standing straight on her knees with me behind her. I slid my hands up Elena's sides as I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing me. Placing my hands on her breasts, I squeezed, massaged, and pinched her nipples while pistioning my cock in and out of this spicy flower.

Elena: "Oh shit!"

Sarah I could tell was getting aroused and feeling left out. So I fucked Elena for a few more minutes before motioning that I was going to switch. Elena though would have no part of that now.

Elena: "Oh baby, don't stop now, I'm so close. Here, do this..."

Elena quickly laid me on my back, and then mounted me in a reverse cowgirl style. Sliding my cock deep into her wetness, Elena began to bounce and rub herself on me like a wild animal. In the meantime, I pulled Sarah over and put her sweet pussy over my face.

Sarah's pussy was sweet to the taste, and I held her ass tightly as I ate her out while she watched her partner bounce on my cock. Elena maybe lasted five or six more minutes of variating her movements. She would bounce for a bit, then rub her clit on me, back and forth, savoring every moment. I in the meantime could hear Sarah moaning and gasping as my tongue pushed its way in and out of her sweet wetness.

Finally Elena slammed down on my cock, furiously rubbing herself on me as she squeezed her big breasts. I could hear her shout exclamatory statements as I felt a rush of fluids all over my lower body. Sarah in the meantime was enjoying the feast I made of her pussy, all wet and ready to take a turn on my hardness.

Elena rolled off me and crawled up next to me as Sarah took her place. Sarah decided to face me, knowing now how much I get off staring into her eyes and seeing her tits bounce with every movement. She held my condom-encased cock and lowered herself into it, settling down on my lap with me deep inside her warm folds. Elena came up and just started making out with me. I didn't know if she was just doing something or was thanking me for the monstrous orgasm she just had. Regardless, I wasn't going to say "no" to a hot Latina making out with me.

Meanwhile, Sarah began to rub herself a bit, getting used to my invasion again, wanting to savor the moment. After a few minutes, Sarah changed to riding me at a medium pace, occasionally letting out moans. She like Elena would switch up her movements, variating from bouncing on me to rubbing her clit.

I just laid there and enjoyed it all. Sarah with her hands on my chest pleasuring my cock, and Elena next to me calming her body from her climax.

Suddenly, Sarah just started to sporadically rub herself on me, twitching and shaking. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her big tits, wanting me to play with them. Elena could see Sarah was close so she moved over and rubbed Sarah's pussy while I fondled her tits.

Sarah: "Oh my gawd....Oh...OH...OHHHHHHHHHFUCK!"

Sarah had a rather big climax on me like Elena, her pussy gushing liquids all over me. Just watching her beautiful face as she climaxed was amazing in itself. I could have probably exploded at that moment if I hadn't cum twice already tonight.

My sexual butterfly collapsed on top of me, holding me as I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace. She was panting and shaking, and I gently caressed her sweaty skin. My cock was still buried deep inside this vixen.

Elena then whispered to Sarah: "What are you doing? Don't stop. He's not done yet."

Sarah just laid there panting and trying to collect herself. Elena looked a little worried and disgusted.

Elena: "I'm sorry about this David. Sarah tend to get into this too much and..."

I then reached my hand over and gently squeezed Elena's arm.

David: "Shhhhh...it's ok. Give her a few minutes. I'm glad I could get you both off like that. We have all night."

Elena smiled and said, "Wow...a real gentleman."

So we sat there for a few minutes with me on my back and Sarah on top of me, my latex-encased cock buried deep in her pussy. Elena had some more wine and relaxed next to us. I caressed Sarah's skin and ran my fingers through her pigtails as I could feel her pulse calming down. She didn't totally forget herself though. Every now and then I could feel Sarah's vaginal muscles squeezing and caressing my cock, not wanting to allow it to go limp.

Elena: "Sweetie, I can finish him off if you want."

Sarah: "No."

She then sat up, sitting straight on my hardness.

Sarah: "I want to finish him off. I want to fuck this gentleman over and over until he cums for me. I'm going to milk that beautiful cock of every drop it can give. You want to help me Elena?"

Elena: "Hell yeah."

Sarah then began to ride me. I'm thankful for that break we had, since it also calmed my own body down and thus I could go a little longer. Sarah started off with her hands on my chest, bouncing up and down on me. I could hear the slap of her beautiful ass as it hit my body. Her gorgeous tits bounced and swayed with every movement.

I also felt Elena behind Sarah. A pair of hands were caressing my thighs and massaging my balls. I was in a state of ecstasy.

Sarah was almost possessed. She put her hands on either side of my head and began to ride me faster, slamming her ass on me over and over. She stared in my eyes with a deep look of passion that had me mesmerized. I could feel her large tits caressing my chest with every movement.

I then felt something else. With Sarah leaning more forward, Elena began to kiss and lick my balls. These two wanted me to cum and they weren't going to take "no" for an answer. Sarah moved faster and faster on my cock, screaming and moaning with the repeated invasion. Elena continues to run her nails over my thighs as well as massaging and lightly tickling my balls. I couldn't take anymore.

David: "I'm going to cum soon. Don't stop."

Sarah kept her relentless pace as she stared into my eyes.

Sarah: "Cum for me baby. I want to feel it. I want to feel your body shake and twitch as you fill that condom with your love juice. I want to ride you until you can't take another moment of my hot wet pussy."

That was all I could take. Sarah's seductive words finally drove me over the edge as I let out a large grunt. Sarah pushed herself down on me deep and held me the way she did after she came. I was grunting and panting as my cock fired load after load into the condom. My body was twitching and shaking with every nerve ending exploding in passion. She could feel my pulse racing like a freight train as this maid's pussy milked every last drop out.

Sweaty and panting, I laid there looking at Sarah. She immediately kissed me deeply and made out with me for a few minutes. When she broke our kiss, she whispered "Happy Birthday David" into my ear.

I was done. I felt like I was about to collapse and sleep for a week. Elena took off her high heels and tossed them on the floor. Sarah also rolled off me and took her shoes off.

David: "Thank you so much for that ladies. The shoes, the costumes, everything. It was incredible."

The three of us curled up under the covers, spooning one another as sleep overtook us very quickly.

I woke up the next morning to find myself alone. Sarah and Elena apparently took off. I felt a little disappointed in not getting the opportunity to make them breakfast and possibly have a little more of them before they left, but looking on my alarm clock, I found out it's not morning at all.

It was 12:10 in the afternoon.

I couldn't believe I slept that long, but understood they had to leave. I pulled myself out of bed and put on my bathrobe with coffee on my mind. Before I left the bedroom I found a note.

**************

Dear David,

Sorry we couldn't stay for any morning fun, but you were sound asleep and we didn't want to disturb you. We did leave you a little something to remember us by.

Hope you had a wonderful time.

Happy Birthday,

**************

The note was signed with two lip marks as if they put lipstick on and kissed the note. I looked on the dresser where they left the note and found their thongs. Bringing them up to my nose they were fragrant with the scent of their sexuality. I smiled knowing the memories of last night will last a long time.

Rave303
Rave303
78 Followers
12