A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rave303
Rave303
78 Followers

I'll tell you, after the climaxes I had with Clara's amazing head and Dana's double-penetration combined with the last three weekends of sex, I wasn't even sure if I had another shot in me.

The girls then changed my thinking when I saw them all walk over to the dresser and lean over it in a line. Four beautiful asses sitting there in front of me. Talk about a fox in a packed hen house. My hormones were raging again like a frat boy who hadn't gotten laid in a year. My cock was throbbing to be inside each and every one of these vixens.

Desiree: "Come on now, get to it."

The four girls then wiggled their delectable asses to me as I walked over to Clara who was first on the right.

Clara: "Cum for me amore and I'll make it worth your while."

Clara winked as the others jokingly made remarks. I gently positioned my manhood at Clara's opening and started to push my way in as Dana pressed the button on the timer.

Dana: "Three minutes loverboy."

I grabbed Clara's petite hips and began to pull her into my cock as I thrust forward. She smiled and moaned as I pumped myself in and out of her wet pussy. Her cute ass bouncing on my body did make me hope I came for her. Call me crazy, but she reminded me a little bit of Jacqueline.

Unfortunately for Clara my cock had a mind of its own, and would need more incentive to go all the way. The three minute timer finished as I enjoyed violating Clara every second I got.

Dana: "Times up! Move on!"

I pulled my hardness out of Clara and moved on next to Desiree.

Desiree: "Time for some of my pie. Once you go black you never look back."

Desiree then flexed her butt cheeks as my cock was fully inside her. Dana pressed the button on the timer, and with the beep I was on, pumping my cock in and out of Desiree's warmth as she goaded me to fuck her harder and faster. I jackhammered my cock in and out, watching her bubbly butt jiggle with each slap on my body.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

Dana: "Time's up!"

Desiree: "Aw shit...I'll see you soon sweetie. Don't let loose on these girls."

The exotic Yasmin was next. I positioned my cock and slid it slowly into her. She then grabbed my hands off her hips and brought them up to her breasts.

Yasmin: "How about giving me a little more stimulation here honey? Guaranteed you'll like it."

Dana pressed the button on the timer and I went to work both on Yasmin's tits and her pussy. Her skin felt soft as her beautiful ass hit my body. Her pussy was warm and tight, and her tits felt so good. Her moans sounded beautiful and I almost felt like I could fuck her all night long. I was lost in the moment when the buzzer came.

Dana: "My turn. You saved the best for last."

As I slid my cock into Dana's hungry pussy, she brought my hands up to her tits like Yasmin did.

Dana: "Forget Yasmin's fake tits, you need to feel what 100% natural is like. Imagine me wrapping these babies around your cock and stroking you all night. Cum for me and I'll make your dreams come true."

Yasmin smiled, rolled her eyes, and pressed the start button.

I pumped my cock in and out of Dana as she screamed louder than the others did. She held her hands on mine, wanting to get me off. I will admit I was feeling more aroused. Her breasts did feel different than Yasmin's. I didn't care if Yasmin had real or fake ones, I was having the time of my life.

The buzzer rang and Dana's time was up. I slid my way over to Clara again as she suddenly brought my lips to hers and kissed me deeply. The girls howled jokingly and I think I heard Desiree yell "not fair!" before Clara released her kiss and whispered in my ear.

Clara: "Cum for me and I'll stay an extra night. Maybe even let you fuck me without a condom on."

I don't know if she was serious, but I figured she was just trying to get me off and win this little contest. I'm not even sure if I'd want to fuck any of these escorts without a condom, but the timer was started and I started pumping my cock in and out of Clara's pussy again. She felt great, and I even could feel my hormones welling up. Clara's moans were intoxicating as well, but it wasn't enough time for her to get me all the way.

Desiree: "Yeah, that's right Clara. Not good enough!"

The girls laughed as their cracks were all meant in fun and not personal. I brought my raging hard-on to Desiree's wet folds when she gave me a tempting offer.

Desiree: "You cum for me baby and I'll let you fuck me in the ass. No lie."

As I gave Desiree her three minutes, she pushed herself back on me hard and I'll admit that didn't make me go all the way. Sensuality gets me off way more than rough sex. Plus I'll say I think the vagina feels way better than the anus, based on my recent weekend with Zhanna.

I pulled out of Desiree feeling like I could go any second, and I wasn't sure if it would be Yasmin or Dana. I slid my manhood into Yasmin's wet pussy and began to pump her for her three minutes as I held her hips this time. She pushed herself back on me and turned a little to smile at me devilishly. I felt my whole body tingling as my cock relentlessly pushed in and out.

Finally, Dana was counting down the last fifteen seconds, but unfortunately for her when she reached four, I let out a grunt and grabbed on to Yasmin tightly. My cock was pumping load after load into the condom as I shaked and shuddered. Yasmin held me as best as she could, letting me finish myself.

Dana: "OH! We have a winner! The Persian kitty herself!"

The other girls clapped and cheered as I slowly pulled myself out of her. She helped me over to the bed where I sat on the edge and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Yasmin: "Thanks sweetie. You fuck like a champ."

When I caught my breath, I found out Robert heard about this little game and offered a $10,000 bonus to whoever gets me off. Must be nice to have money to throw around like that.

The girls told me to relax for a bit (but not to fall asleep) as they were going to get a small surprise ready for me. I was told one of them would come up to collect me.

I laid there with my eyes closed listening to the girls scuffle and do something downstairs, but my mind was on Jacqueline again. I'll admit that gauntlet was fun, but I was at the point I wanted this birthday gift to end. Even the notion of Clara spending another night with me in condom-free sex seemed like nothing compared to my upcoming date with Jacqui. I guess it's because she's real and these girls are just a fantasy.

Suddenly I felt something. I felt a soft, warm body on top of me. I imagined for a second it was Jacqui. That she was naked, full of lust, and crawling on me wanting nothing more than to put my cock in her and make love to me until dawn.

I felt soft lips on mine, and a tongue wiggling its way into my mouth. I felt excited and aroused, I even wondered if I'd get hard again. I was wondering if I open my eyes would it be Jacqui, or one of the girls?

I opened my eyes and saw it was Clara. Beautiful Clara kissing me with her soft, sweet lips. Her tits brushing on my chest as I felt her warmth on my limp manhood. She broke her kiss and laid on me, talking.

Clara: "Wake up sleeping beauty. It's still your birthday for another hour."

David: "Hey Clara, I'm sorry I didn't cum for you. Don't tell the others, but I like you the most out of everyone tonight. You're so beautiful."

Clara: "Awwww grazi amore. I hope you're having fun."

David: "I'm having the time of my life."

Clara: "Good. We're ready for you downstairs. Come on."

Clara slid off me and I got up. She took me by the hand and led me down the hall and down the stairs to a rather beautiful sight. Yasmin was lying on the floor, on her back, legs spread, knees bent, and feet on the floor. Her hands holding her nice tits with Dana and Desiree sitting by her.

The girls had laid Yasmin down on her back and covered her whole torso with a combination of whip cream and frosting, even writing "Happy Birthday David" on top. They seemingly put a small mound of frosting right on her crotch area and put one birthday candle there.

Clara then lit the candle, saying: "Now we're all set."

The girls then proceeded to sing "Happy Birthday" as I smiled with a perverse grin. I could see they put a nice coating of frosting right over Yasmin's pussy for me to lick and nibble off.

Dana: "Make a wish and blow out the candle."

Desiree: "Then have some of that pussy cake."

My mind raced between two possible wishes. One was to get rock-hard again and somehow manage to just continually fuck these women until dawn. The other was for Jacqueline. To maybe one day be licking frosting off her naked body.

I decided to spend my wish on Jacqui, and blew out the candle. The girls cheered and Dana removed the candle before Desiree and Clara laughed and shoved my face into Yasmin's frosted womanhood. I let out a "Mmmmmm" as I licked and devoured on and all around Yasmin's wet pussy.

Yasmin began to sigh and moan to my touch as the others decided to help me out. Dana and Desiree started licking frosting and whip cream off Yasmin's body, making her giggle and moan more to the lashing of three tongues on her.

Desiree: "Hey David, that bit of sweetness right there in her tits is yours."

I came up for air from Yasmin's inviting pussy and was shoved into a layer of frosting in between her glorious tits. She rubbed her frosted breasts all over my face as I laughed and feasted on her flesh. I cleared up my face after a few moments in her sweet cleavage.

David: "I think I want some more cream."

I then went back down to lapping and licking on Yasmin's Persian pussy as she moaned and enjoyed my tongue all around and inside her. Dana and Desiree scooped and wiped some of the remaining frosting of Yasmin with their fingers and tongues.


Clara was the sneaky one. With me going down on Yasmin, I was on my knees on the floor, bent over, my ass somewhat up in the air. I started to feel someone at my backside, hoping I don't suddenly get a sex toy shoved into my butt, but it was Clara, on the floor on her back. She slid herself under me between my legs, my semi-limp manhood all to herself. I felt her lightly caress my butt and balls as she took my cock in her mouth, massaging it with her lips and tongue.

Yasmin continued to moan and get wetter as I started to grow in Clara's mouth. I'm honestly surprised I managed to get hard again. No lie. I guess when you are handed a rare opportunity to fuck four beautiful girls at once, your body will do amazing things if the hormones are pumping.

With my cock growing to Clara's touch, I heard Yasmin's moans getting louder. I kept working her wetness with my tongue with the hope I can get her off again. I heard the tear of another condom as I felt Clara rolling it on my now hard cock. She then slid out from under me.

Clara: "He's ready girls."

Without me even being able to react, a very aroused and horny Yasmin pulled herself up and pushed me down on my back. She wasted no time in sliding my hardness back into her dripping wet pussy.

Yasmin: "Looks like I also win a good ride on this cock."

She put her hands on my chest and began to ride and rub herself on me in a fury. Screaming loudly, I could feel that she was going to climax any second. Unfortunately I didn't think I had it in me to climax a fourth time. I mean, come on, I'm only human.

Yasmin's pussy felt wonderful like before and her taught lips squeezed and caressed my love muscle as she rode me like an animal. I was finding it difficult to get excited though, until Jacqueline came into my head again.

Like with Zhanna, my mind then imagined it was Jacqui on me. Riding me, wanting me to cum in her pussy. My cock throbbed inside Yasmin as she rubbed herself hard and finally drove herself over the edge. She let out a loud scream I hoped the neighbors wouldn't hear as she came on my hardness deep in her.

At that point I saw the other girls and became an animal myself. I was hard and pretty sure I couldn't cum again tonight, but can stay hard in these girls. I wanted to fuck each of them and get them off one more time tonight, just because it made me feel like a sexual god.

I didn't care if I ended up in pain tomorrow. I gently helped Yasmin off me and spotted Dana leaning on the couch, her large tits beckoning me. I got up and approached her like a hungry animal, pushing her down on her back.

Dana: "Ooooo...someone's a little wild tonight!"

I pushed my hardness into her and held her legs as I began to first pump myself in and out to maintain my erection. When I was sure I wasn't going to lose myself, I pushed my cock all the way into her body as far as I could go, and then proceeded to rub my pelvic bone on her clit, knowing it would set her off.

Dana: "Oh gawd yeah...keep doing that David."

I furiously rubbed my pelvic bone on her clit as my cock rooted around in her. Dana's vaginal muscles squeezed and massaged me as she moaned and panted to my movements. I slid my hands down her legs, up her side, and cupped her two bouncy breasts. I held them firmly and used my thumbs to rub her nipples.

Dana: "OH SHIT!"

She could only take a minute or two of that before she screamed and let loose all over my big man. I kept massaging her tits and rubbing myself on her until she was done, a big smile on her face.

Desiree was only a few feet away, and after pulling out of Dana I wanted her next.

Desiree: "Got something for me baby?"

David: "Oh yeah."

Desiree held on to the end of the couch as I pushed my big man into her wetness from behind. Holding her hips, I began to bounce her butt off my body relentlessly as she cried out in pleasure, begging me to fuck her harder and faster. I kept moving harder and faster as she held on to the couch to keep stable, my balls slapping on her clit with each thrust.

Desiree: "Oh fuck baby, you're gonna make me cum!"

I panted and said "That's the idea." as she bent over a little more, feeling my cock go in deeper. "Slap, slap, slap, slap" is what you heard as this ebony beauty's delicious ass bounced and jiggled off my body. Finally she couldn't take anymore as she screamed and came for me.

I was feeling like a king now. One left...my Italian beauty. I saw Clara over by another couch as I approached her.

Clara: "Ah, you save me for last eh?"

David: "Of course."

My legs were a bit tired from working Dana and Desiree, so I pulled Clara down onto the couch and set things up with me spooning her from behind. Like Desiree earlier, I pulled one of her legs up and slid my cock into her tight little pussy before continuing my marathon of fucking.

Clara signed and enjoyed herself a bit as I pushed myself in and out, but I wanted to get her off like the others. I felt determined. I want to make her cum and then I'll call it a night. I reached a hand down and began to massage her clit as I kept violating her sweet Italian pussy.


Clara: "Oh amore...that feels so good!"

Clara's sighs and light moans turned to heavy breathing and louder tones as I felt her getting closer to her orgasm. For a brief moment though I felt like this was familiar, like I'd done this exact thing before. I started to see flashbacks of my dream last night, where it was Jacqui here next to me. My cock was stirring up a bit at the thought.

Clara: "OH AMORE!!!!"

Clara came, and I felt her juices explode all over my latex-encased cock. I kept my hardness deep in her as she experienced wave after wave of orgasmic delight. My hand still massaged her pussy until she finished.

We laid there, Clara panting from her climax, but I felt uncertain. I was very slowly pushing my hardness in and out of her. I think when I thought about my dream last night, I got aroused.

Clara: "Mmmm...do you think you're going to go again amore?"

David: "I...think so."

Clara then pulled her leg down and still spooned me, only with her legs closed, squeezing my cock a little inside her.

Clara: "Keep fucking me amore. I'll help you cum."

I started to move my cock in and out of her before Clara turned her head and looked at me.

Clara: "Don't stop David. I want to feel you."

At that moment I felt like I was magically transported out of my living room and into my bedroom. I wasn't with Clara anymore, but Jacqueline. I was in my dream with Jacqui on me, goading me to keep fucking her until I came.

My cock stirred up inside Clara as I picked up my pace, feeling a tingling all over my body. Clara pushed her ass back on me with every thrust I made, working my cock towards orgasm. She moaned and goaded me on to keep fucking her and cum for her, but in my mind I was far away from Clara and instead in my bed with Jacqui. My hand on her hips, feeling her push her ass on me, her sweet pussy massaging and milking my cock to the end.

That's all I could take. I grunted, gasped, and felt my whole body go into a near state of shock. Clara pushed herself all the way on me and held my arm as my own climax overtook me. I grunted and panted as wave after wave rolled over my body like a freight train. I don't even think anything even came out of my cock into the condom. I just felt it all.

Feeling light-headed and shaking a little, I came back to reality. I wasn't in bed with Jacqui, but on the couch with Clara, the other girls looking at me. I was panting and covered in sweat, barely able to do anything.

Desiree: "I think we broke him."

Clara: "No, he's fine. Just a little too much for one night. I think he's had enough."

Dana: "David? Can you hear me? Do you want us to put you to bed?"

David: "No...I think I'll just crash here."

Dana: "We're supposed to stay til morning. Would you like us to stay?"

David: "No...you don't have to. I don't think I'll be able to have sex again for a month. That was incredible ladies. Thank you so much for an insane night."

Clara: "Amore, do you have a blanket or something we can put on you?"

I motioned to the closet in the living room. Yasmin and Dana took a look and found a blanket on the top shelf. Clara grabbed a few pillows and placed them under my head as the girls draped the blanket on me and tucked me in to sleep.

I stayed awake as I watched them collect their stuff and put their scrubs on to go outside. I could have worried about them rifling through my stuff, but I locked up my wallet and other small valuables in a safe I keep in my home office. Besides, Yasmin was the one who ran upstairs to get their clothes. She just earned an extra $10,000, so I don't think she'll find anything worth more that could be stolen.

When the girls were finished, I saw them there in their scrubs. Each came over to kiss me goodnight and say goodbye.

Yasmin: "Goodnight birthday boy. Hope you had the time of your life."

Desiree: "G'night sweetie. Call me if you need some more brown sugar."

Dana: "Goodnight David, and happy birthday."

Clara: "Sleep tight amore. Have some more wild dreams with us."

I saw them all head out the door and close it behind them, hearing them laugh and giggle as they walked away. At that moment, I first said "Wow..." and then a moment later "Owwww..." before drifting into unconsciousness.

I'm sure I'll be paying for this tomorrow.

Rave303
Rave303
78 Followers