A Wild Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie grabbed Bobbie by the head and pulled her face into her, humping and grinding trying anything to get her tongue exactly where she wanted it.

Bobbie grinned and chuckled, the vibrations making Carrie whimper and then buried her tongue inside her as deep as she could, reaching down with one hand to thrum her clit with her thumb. Carrie's breathing stopped and she stiffened arching her back and flooding Bobbie with her juices as an orgasm washed over her.

Bobbie wasn't about to let up now and replaced her tongue with two fingers curling them and searching for Carrie's spot. Carrie arched again whimpering loudly and she knew she had found it. She sucked Carrie's clit between her lips and began an ever intensifying dance around it with her tongue. It took only a few moments and Carrie was arching again flooding Bobbies hand and crying out in ecstasy. She slowed her ministrations allowing Carrie to come down easy, finally laying her head on Carrie's stomach and moaning herself, but Carrie could tell that this moan was not one of pleasure but one of pain.

"What? Oh! Your knees! Get off of your knees, right now! Stand up you idiot!"

Bobbie struggled to her feet, flexing her legs and rocking up on the balls of her feet to stretch the muscles and tendons in her legs wincing slightly. " Knees? What knees?"

Carrie pulled Bobbie to her wrapping her arms around her waist and laying her head against her stomach. "I don't want you to ever hurt yourself. You have had enough pain, this is supposed to be all about pleasure."

The close contact forced the base of Bobbie's strap on against her clit and she groaned grinding her hips into Carrie and sighing. Carrie, feeling the bulge grind against her released Bobbie's waist and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding both them and her boxers down her thighs. The silicone cock popped free and bobbed before Carrie's face.

"Now it's my turn to please you, just relax, enjoy and try not to fall over." She leaned forward and ran her tongue playfully down the length of Bobbies cock taking the head between her lips.

Bobbie gasped loudly pulling away slightly "Uh, Uh, wait! I've, I've never, umm.. "

"What? You've never had a blow job? Where in the world have you been hiding you poor deprived Butch?" Carrie pulled Bobbie back closer and wrapped her lips around her again sinking deep and grinding the base of the cock against Bobbie's clit making her cry out and begin to thrust slightly.

Bobbie could not believe what was happening, she would never have thought that this could be so very erotic and sensual. Her knees were about to buckle now from the sheer pleasure over taking her. Finally she couldn't stand it anymore she pulled back from Carrie and struggled free of her pants and boxers. "Turn around, on your knees in the chair, Please! Now!"

Carrie turned onto her knees in the chair, leaning up against the back of it and spreading her legs wide. Bobbie waded in close to her and entered her from behind in short quick strokes, wrapping her arms around Carrie's chest and pulling her more upright in the chair. She then began toying with Carries nipples while slowly rocking the chair and thrusting her hips, sliding the cock up into her to the hilt again and again with ever increasing force.

The chair rocked faster and faster, both women moaning in unison as they built up both speed and passion. Bobbie knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer at this pace. She was rapidly approaching the edge so she moved one hand down to find Carrie's clit with her finger flicking it in rhythm with the rocking of the chair and her hips. That pushed Carrie to her limit and she screamed out as her body began to spasm and she tightened up in the throes of passion, in turn driving the base of the cock harder into Bobbie sending her into spasms as well.

Both of them were there, frozen in pleasure as the door to the clinic that had been left ajar burst open and Chance flapped through swooping and diving at their heads, hissing and smacking Bobbie in back of the head with his closed talons.

"Damn it Chance! How the hell did you get out of your jesses again!" Carrie squealed and curled into a ball in the chair throwing her arms over her head for protection as Bobbie pulled out of her and chased the errant owl across the room. Grasping the big bird around both legs at the ankle Bobbie turned him upside down making him freeze immediately. All Bobbie could do was laugh at this point. "That is why Bev calls you a demon you jealous old owl! I swear, I am going to turn you into cat food one of these days!"

--------------

Bobbie and Carrie sat at the dining table in the kitchen of the main house, the sheriff had called this morning to say that the roads should be cleared by noon and Bobbie had told him that they no longer needed the rescue squad, she would drive Carrie in to the hospital herself. It had been a glorious week of love making and exploration but now the mood had turned somber. They both knew their time together was coming to an end at least for now.

Bobbie cleared her throat nervously "I'm having several small cabins built this spring to house the new veterinarian and some full time assistants. I'm going to open this place up as a release site for the rest of the rehabilitators in the state as well as running the clinic. I think, with the artifacts thing and all it would be a good idea if I hired some on site security staff as well."

Carrie sighed " Yes, that would be good, if we add cameras to the areas they have been raiding we should catch them in no time. I'll have to be heading back to Washington soon to report and finish up all the paper work. I am surprised I got to stay here as long as I did."

"Well, I umm was wondering, I mean, I know a government job has great benefits and you probably get to spend a lot of time traveling around the country and stuff but, would you consider being my chief of security? I'll be setting up a good insurance plan and 401k for all the new employees, you would get paid vacations and I can promise you lots of nice fringe benefits as well."

Carrie looked up at Bobbie and smiled "Oh? Fringe benefits you say? Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know like a king sized bed always warm and full of creaky old Butch, a hot tub, lots of little animals to play with and one very jealous old owl. If I don't turn him into cat food that is. But I do have to warn you, it is a very wild life I lead here!"