A Wild New Year's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers

"Fucking hell! You're just amazing with your tongue." Samantha screamed.

Tabitha pushed her tongue in and out of her pussy. Samantha was moaning and coming on her tongue. She was exhausted after the men had an orgy with her, but wanted to please Tabitha.

"Ride my cock, woman!" Tabitha screamed.

Samantha moved away from her mouth. She eased down on her silicone cock. She moved her pussy up and down while Tabitha sat up and played with her full breasts. She suckled on each of her pert nipples while bucking up inside of the girl's wet pussy. Samantha's cunt made farting noises, while she rode Tabitha's cock. She was screaming and coming on her cock.

"You're such an amazing girl. I knew you'd be fabulous. Now lay down again, so I can lick your pussy up. Fucking hell!"

Samantha got off Tabitha's cock and returned to the bed with her legs opened wide. Tabitha licked the cream, which was pouring out of her pussy. She tongue-fucked her repeatedly. Samantha was screaming in ecstasy. She was loving Tabitha's skills.

Samantha stayed with Tabitha until the next day. They made love all evening and part of the next day too. Tabitha seemed really into Samantha. Samantha liked Tabitha, but knew that she liked being with men more. Tabitha was looking for a lesbian lover and Samantha realized she liked men better. Samantha gave Tabitha her phone number, but decided she would change it and not speak to her again. Tabitha was looking for a lover and was hoping that Samantha would be her girl.

Samantha was just looking to have more wild and crazy nights. Samantha was happy her dry spell was over.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers
12