A Wild Night in Chicago

Story Info
Wife's first encounter with a stranger.
881 words
3.35
70.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbo46
jimbo46
1 Followers

This story is completely true. I have been reading stories on Literotica for quite a while now and have printed some out for my wife to read as well. She doesn't find them as exciting as I do but usually with a little prodding I can get her to read one I have picked out and I play with her pussy as she's reading and can't wait until she's done and we have sex while talking about the storey.

Let me tell you about my wife and I, we are in our mid forties and have been married twenty years. I have always had a large sex drive while she has been a little more reserved. She is very attractive and still gets looks from all guys when we go out. I like her to dress sexy so she gets more attention. Over time I think she has found it excites her to dress that way and sometimes we go out and pick out sexy clothes to buy. When we get home she models for me and gives me an instant hard on.

My favorite stories are about guys who want to have their wives have sex with other men and when I shared that her first reaction was not well taken but the more I brought it up and the more we talked about it during sex the more she started warming up to the idea. We sometimes would talk about friends of ours and who she would like to fuck and who she thought had the biggest cock but she still was hesitant to take any action.

Each year we both attend a trade show in Chicago and the past few years we have picked out very sexy clothes for her to wear while we go out at night. When were out at different clubs I like to leave her for a little while and spy on her from a distance as guys approach her. Last year at a club one guy came up and started to give her shoulders a rub and pick up on her but I think it just scared her so nothing much had happened to get to excited about until our last trip.

She had bought a few very sexy tops and let me tell you my wife has the greatest set of tits you could imagine. They are 36 D and perfectly shaped. We were out at a fairly crowded bar and a good looking young guy started to flirt with her, She already had a few drinks in her so I guess she was finally ready to do something so she approached him and exchanged phone numbers. He was obviously married and close to 20 years younger but here he was also from out of town looking for some fun too. He was with a few people and it looked like he was uncomfortable doing anything with them around.

Well after exchanging numbers everyone ended up leaving this place but the 2 of them kept on text messaging each other all night and next day they agreed to meet that night in another club. Well we got there early had a few drinks to loosen up and he showed up awhile later with a friend we all introduced each other (no last names given) and I was introduced as a friend also well after some time of more drinking and not much happening I whispered to her either get something going or lets leave here. They ended up disappearing into a room back by the coat checkroom going at it. He had her tits out licking and sucking like they were the biggest tits he had ever seen and she said when she pulled down his pants and pulled out his cock she was in heaven, Now I have an average size cock about six inches but good size around but he was much longer and being much younger it was all she needed. She started going down on him licking all the way from his chest to cock and back up again. He pulled her pants down and he was all over her pussy if they had a rubber they probably would have fucked right there on the floor. Well he shot his load right into his hand, she got a little nervous about being in this back room for so long so she quickly dressed came out got me and off to our hotel we went to talk about what happened and have some wild sex of our own. When we got back and I took off her panties they were soaked. All she could talk about was how great it was to feel this hard body guy with this beautiful cock. And the next day her tits were so sore from him playing with them she hurt.

The funny thing is the whole time he had no idea I was her husband sitting right there. I don't know if this will ever happen again but if it does maybe I will get to do her at the same time and we can take turns. If this storey gets posted I think I will send him a text message to check it out and see if he is interested.

jimbo46
jimbo46
1 Followers