A Wild Ride to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frankland
frankland
14 Followers

"You like this, don't you? You like watching me- OH! Fuck me!" She was getting close. She gathered her composure. "You like watching me get off, don't you?" The van cheered. I took that cue and added a third finger. She really worked against my hand. I could feel her tighten up, then loosed, then tighten again. She was getting close and fast.

"Come for us, baby!" He yelled. I worked her faster and faster and her moans grew longer and louder. She held one of her tits in her hand, and held onto the door with the other. She spread her legs a little wider so I could get even deeper inside. My hand was at a furious pace, thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. She tightened more and more until my hand could barely move, and I kept on driving it in and out. She was screaming out the car window, holding onto the door with both hands now, and the guys just ogled silently, slack-jawed. She gasped loudly one last time, then I knew that they were seeing her 'o-face,' and started to clap and cheer her on. Eventually she could breathe again and I slowed down my pace and retracting a finger. She rested on her elbows and bowed her head.

"Here you go! You look like you need it!" He said and tossed over another beer. She caught it again, this time one handed and they applauded. This one she tossed back into the car without opening it.

"I'm afraid that's it for us, boys." They groaned and mock-whined, but then smiled as I sped up and we pulled away. I retracted my hand from her and she sat down.

"Oh! Look at you!" She said as she saw my fully erect cock still sticking out of my pants. "What do we do with that?" I looked down at it, then back at her.

"I have a few ideas." I said, and signaled for the next exit.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Away from our audience." I told her as we turned right down a road that soon turned to gravel. We drove on for a mile or so and I pulled off onto a turnout.

"Get out." I directed.

"So forceful." She responded. "I like it." then opened the door and stepped out into full view with no clothes on. I got out, walked around the car and met her at the front. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. I leaned down and kissed her, hard and deep on the mouth. My hands found their way down to her ass and I cupped a cheek in each hand and pulled her to me again. She pressed herself away and dropped to her knees to work on my cock. She started at my balls, took each one at a time in her mouth, sucked gently and worked her tongue along the bottom of my cock all the way up to the tip and took it inside her mouth. She worked the tip with her lips and her tongue, jacking me off with one hand and cupping my balls with the other. It felt amazing as she worked more and more of me into her mouth, until her head was bobbing on my cock again. I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled my cock out of her mouth, pulled her up to standing and set her up on the hood of the car. I pushed her back to lay down, spread her legs apart and kissed my way from the back of her knee, to her inner thigh down to her waiting pussy. Starting at her asshole, I licked all the way to her clit in one solid stroke and she shuddered. She grabbed her legs and held them wide open as I worked on her clit with my tongue, tracing small circles around it, occasionally flicking at it lightly. I worked my index finger inside and made come hither movements, working her pussy and she started to moan loudly.

"Fuck me," she said, "I want you to fuck me!" I'm not one to give in easily, but I'd been watching her get off and get others off for a long time, and I was ready to go. I stood up, dropped my pants and placed the head of my cock at her entrance.

"You want my cock inside you?" I asked.

"Yes!" She yelled as she tried to pull me into her.

"Beg me for it." I demanded.

"Oh just fuck me!" I stayed where I was. "Please?" She asked. Again, I gave nothing but an expectant look. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me now. I want your cock in me, fill me up with your hard cock, just fuck me, please. Please fuck me. Fuck me, now. Fuck me, Fuck me!" I figured she'd had enough and plunged my cock into her. I glided in easily and slammed my cock all the way in. She cried out and I just let it sit there, throbbing inside her.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Like that, baby." She responded and I fucked her long and slow, pulling my cock all the way out to the tip and thrusting all the way back in.

"Oh, faster, harder." She begged and I obliged, speeding up, still taking my cock out to the tip, then thrusting forcefully into her. I built up faster and harder until my balls were slapping against her every time I thrust into her. Her gasps and moans were building up again into a steady stream of an impending orgasm. I pulled out and flipped her over, then pulled her up to her hands and knees. It was a perfect level for me as I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock back into her. I used her hips to pull myself into her harder, slapping against her ass. I reached down with one hand and grabbed onto a tit, rubbing it and pinching her nipple. She gasped a bit, then moaned with pleasure. With the same hand I reached back, still fucking away and slapped it against her ass cheek. She yelled, "Oh!" and I felt her pussy clench around me.

"Oh, fuck, spank me, spank me!" She demanded and I brought my hand down again and spanked her ass cheek. There was an immediate red hand print on her ass cheek. I reached up with my other hand and grabbed onto her shoulder, and using it for leverage began fucking her with all my strength and she cried out. I slapped her ass and she clenched down onto me again, this time holding on longer. I drove my cock into her, slapping against her and continued to spank. her wet, tight pussy was driving me right to the edge and she screamed, "I'm coming! I'm coming..." trailing off into heavy breathing, then shorter, quick breaths. I watched all her muscles tense up and felt her pussy clench around me and I couldn't take it any more.

"Oh!" Was all I could manage to get out as my cock exploded inside her.

"Come inside me! Fill me up, fuck me!" She yelled as her pussy milked the come out of my throbbing cock. I slowed down, bit by bit, and eventually thrust all the way in and stayed there, laying down on her back with my hands next to hers on the hood.

"You like that, don't you?" She said.

frankland
frankland
14 Followers
12