A Wild Time with My Daughter! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard but not violent, pushing but not driving; penetrating but not piercing; together we fucked steadily, our bodies coming together in unison; our minds united.

"You weren't a virgin?" I asked eventually and Carol shook her head.

"Well I was a sort-of virgin Dad; I've had 'lovers' but you're the first man to be inside me," she said, "My hairbrush broke me in and my vibrator and things have been up there too but this is so much better - you're alive inside me! I can feel all the veins on your cock inside me; I can feel you sliding in me. You're pulsing and throbbing in there, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I said, as I continued to gently make love to my darling daughter, "Getting close to coming too, that's why I'm throbbing."

"Oh good," moaned Carol, her vagina now gripping my cock tighter, "You're going to fill me, aren't you Daddy?"

I hadn't actually considered that subject; I'd been too absorbed in just loving her but now the matter was getting close and a decision had to be made soon.

"Shouldn't I pull out when I cum," I said, "Don't want you getting pregnant the first time!"

"Why ever not?" asked Carol, her eyes locked onto mine, "I love you; I want you; I want to be with you, so why ever not?"

"Cos you're my daughter," I said and I felt the illicit excitement of committing incest making my balls tingle, "And you're not supposed to get pregnant by your dad."

"Supposing I want to?" said Carol, her vagina now very actively milking my cock, "I want to get my children out of the way early, so why not start right now?"

My eyes opened wide as she spoke, knowing that in a few minutes that could indeed happen - or I could abort my mission and spray my seed on her body instead.

But deep inside me there was a lust for nature; a primeval desire to fill her belly in the way nature had intended. Incest was a modern concept compared to Mother Nature's plans and I was all in favour of being guided by her!

"Shall we try then?" I asked Carol and her mouth beamed a huge smile back at me.

"Yes Dad, yessss," she cried, "Do it then - fill me!"

My mind had been shaken with the incestual situation, so much so that lust had built up as if behind a dam inside me. My whole body shook with the frightening reality of it all - I was about to try to make my own daughter pregnant!

"Oh God," I groaned as desire began to overcome me.

"Oh God," I groaned again as my body began to drive my penis into my daughter harder and faster.

"Oh God," I groaned once more as I felt everything start to tighten up as my now unstoppable orgasm began to rise.

"Oh yes, yes Daddy - do it!" cried Carol, her body now writhing wildly beneath me, "Don't stop - I'm coming too!"

I couldn't stop anyway now - I couldn't even bring myself to withdraw - I could only power my pulsating penis as far into her vagina as I could, now feeling the rubbery entrance to her very womb at the tip of my cock.

Sensations were crawling all over me; my whole body had gone mad as I seemed to turn into one enormous penis as I slammed harder and harder into my daughter's body.

Sweat was dripping everywhere; juices were spraying around; limbs were flailing; voices were crying out; orgasms were coming, coming, cummmmming!!

With a final grunt I felt my cock jerk hard and blast off his first volley of molten fire; it felt as if I'd emptied a bucket of the stuff into my daughter's vagina; my sperm was overflowing around my balls already!

I grunted again as another eruption took place; and another and yet another.

Carol had her mouth tight shut and all her muscles had seized up - until suddenly she let it all out.

"Yessss DADDY - cummmmmming! I'm cummmming!" she screamed, loud enough for me to look around to check that no-one had heard, "Oh God - I'm cumming so hard - can't stop!"

Her body was jerking wildly around; her pussy was squeezing and sucking at my cock, demanding every last drop of spunk be shed inside its welcoming embrace.

Carol's arms were tight around my neck; her legs tight over my buttocks as she pulled me as far into her as she could and I wasn't about to disappoint her - my penis was firmly lodged against her cervix as my creamy sperm filled her up while Carol shook and shivered and jerked her way through what seemed like a never ending orgasm.

"Oh Dad, that was so wonderful," said Carol as she finally came down from her ecstasy, "If I'd have known it would be that good I'd have made you make love to me years ago!"

"Oh no, you wouldn't have managed," I replied, "I wouldn't have let you."

"Oh yeah?" she questioned me, "Just as well I didn't try then!"

Slowly we disentangled and collapsed, Carol laying on the airbed and me with my head resting on her stomach. We held hands for a while before I moved around.

"What are you up to?" asked Carol as I moved between her legs once more, "What are you doing?"

"Just realised I hadn't finished," I said, "Didn't clean you up!"

And before she had time to object, not that it seemed likely that she would, I dropped my head to her pussy, cradling her quivering buttocks in my hands.

Her whole pussy was soaked; liberally splattered with a coating of foamed-up whitish cum and her own offerings; it looked delectable!

I dived in, my tongue at once getting busy as I swabbed up our juices, quickly swallowing them as I went and causing Carol to cry out excitedly and to lift her hips up as if to greet my mouth.

Softly I slid up and down her hot lips before finding her clit and sucking it clean as well, Carol now groaning as I touched her sensitive flesh.

Moving down a little, I penetrated her sticky hole and sucked up a mouthful of our highly scented emissions, holding them in my mouth, then I moved up her body until we were face to face.

I stuck my tongue out a little to show her its coating and quickly her lips came up to meet mine. Our tongues duelled happily in the mouthful of sticky fluids, our lips although wettened now managed to lock together as we made love to each other with our mouths.

And as my body gently lay upon hers I felt my cock start to rise once more and I looked into Carol's eyes.

"Do it again?" I asked eagerly, "You up for another go?"

She nodded quickly and I felt her hips push her sex up at my now rigid penis.

"Definitely!" she moaned, "I'm ready..."

"Yessss," I moaned as my still slippery knob slotted into position, "Here I come then."

"Yes Dad, come back where you belong," said Carol, her arms now around my neck again, "Give me everything - fill me again!"

This time, I soon realised, it would be a quickie. We were both already well primed and ready; Carol wouldn't need much to get her to a climax and my balls already were churning as they prepared to release another load. My penis slid into her hot wet welcoming hole so easily; he was at home there now.

Quickly we fucked; our bodies now slamming together; our breaths quick and shallow; our hearts beating wildly. Frantically we hammered at each other; excited cries filling the woodland glade; passionate words broadcasting like seeds.

In minutes I felt my sperm rising; my second offering for my daughter and definitely not my last!

"Coming soon" I cried and Carol hummed an accord.

"And me," she groaned, her hips pounding against my downthrusting penis, "I was so ready for you."

With a final flurry we both reached our zeniths; our bodies bonded as one as I poured another liberal donation of my reproductive juices into my daughter.

Carol's body seemed to simply absorb my offerings; she almost absorbed me entirely as I felt us meld together, then entirely united we cried out our love and passion until we just collapsed into a hot twitching heap.

Slowly we slid apart; my slowly softening penis slipping almost unwillingly from her abused vagina; Carol's hole jerking closed as if to retain my sperm inside her. We looked at each other lovingly and I shook my head at her.

"You are wicked!" I said in mock horror, "Fucking your father! Whatever next?"

"We could always do it again," said Carol as she looked down at my relaxed penis, "Then again perhaps not."

"Incorrigible!" I said, "But I guess I'm as bad. Never meant it to go this far."

"We've only just started," replied Carol happily, "This isn't going to stop when we get home, is it?"

"Apparently not," I said with a sigh, because I just knew that I'd give in, "But what happens after that?"

"We'll have to suck it and see," said Carol, laughing at her own joke, "But if I get pregnant..."

"And if you do, what then?" I queried, "Suppose you want us to live together?"

"Exactly!" said Carol, one hand coming out to hold mine, "We can be a couple - a family with our own kids!"

"Not sure what the neighbours will think," I replied, "How long would it take for someone to put two and two together and probably report us?"

Carol looked studious for a few moments.

"Couldn't you apply for a position overseas; somewhere where we can start out anew?" she asked and the idea had a lot of appeal, but it would take some time...but I nodded my head to her.

"Anyway, let's cross that bridge when we come to it," she said, "We've got the rest of this week to enjoy first!"

"Three more days," I replied, "Could be fun!"

"Mmmmmm, yesssss," moaned Carol before I let my lips fall onto hers, effectively silencing her, "Mmmmmmm," we groaned together.