A Wilde Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
A liaison with Olivia Wilde on top of the world.
2.7k words
3.85
14.9k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

This is my third and final chapter to this series. if you haven't read the first two, you should as they tie directly into this final chapter. Anyway I hope you enjoy the story.

****************

Olivia looked toward me and smiled, flashed me a beautiful smile as her body glistened in the light. I returned a smile and we were both perfectly contented at that point as though no one else existed. We soon caught our breath and let our bodies entangle themselves once more and we drifted off to sleep.

After some hours we awoke to find night had given way to the dawn and the sight was made even more beautiful knowing that Olivia was with me it made me to think about all that had happened. How I got to this point, from sipping coffee in a Parisian café to having my way with Olivia Wilde over and over again.

We soon got some coffee and sat down, still naked, and enjoyed each other's company. It was a surreal and beautiful thing.

"It has been an unbelievable few weeks and I owe that to you Olivia."

"You are a rare man, unlike any I have met before."

"I'm just a man, trying to be good at heart."

"You are good at heart, and amazing in the sack, I have never been fucked like that before."

"Nor Have I."

"When you came up to me that day in Paris, I didn't know what to think, but something told me to see what you were about, and I'm glad I did."

"I'm glad you gave me a chance."

Olivia leaned in kissed me, she was glowing and I started to realise that it was because of me. We continued to kiss and fondle one another, until a phone rang, it was Olivia's. She spoke for a short while and soon put it down.

"I assume you are needed elsewhere."

"I'm afraid so, but I want to see you again."

"Anywhere, anytime you wish Olivia."

"I'll call you."

"I look forward to it."

Olivia and I shared another embrace and passionate kiss, before she had to tear herself away. She soon gathered her things, got dressed and left but not before blowing a kiss just before she exited the door. I sat back down again and sheer amazement of what had just happened seemingly dawned on me. I had just not once but twice had sexual liaisons with a woman most dream and fantasise about.

As I sat back down there was a knock at the door, I peeked through the peephole, and it was Olivia. I swung the door open and Olivia moved in quickly and shut it behind her. She moved up to me and we shared another kiss, followed by yet more kisses.

"I thought you were needed elsewhere?" I said as Olivia's lips tore away from mine.

"I bought us some time."

I then shut my mouth as Olivia locked her lips with mine yet again. Olivia then backed up and I pulled her top from her body and dropped it to the floor and began unzipping her jeans and slipped my fingers into her panties and finger fucked her as both her hands were taking good care of my cock yet again.

I needed to put my cock back inside her, so I slipped off her jeans and gestured her to jump on me which she did without hesitation. My hardened cock slid easily back inside her pussy which was still wet from our recent activities. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and mine around her waist.

We fucked, Olivia moved up and down my cock with ease, skill and sheer seductiveness. Olivia's eyes were widened as she voiced her approval. We were going at it thick and fast, we did not have much time at that moment, so we made the most of it.

Soon though Olivia had an orgasm rip through her as the furious and hurried nature of our fucking had her gagging for more and more. We continued in our position as Olivia kept on fucking before her orgasm had even subsided. Olivia wanted my cock and said as much whilst I held her close to me and kept my cock going in and out of her pussy.

Time had passed and I eventually felt my orgasm coming but before I could let it rip Olivia had another orgasm and then I shot my load deep inside her pussy, and she loved every moment of it. After I had stopped coming I lowered her down and kissed her once again.

"Okay lover, now I really need to go."

"Of course Olivia."

Olivia gave me a cheeky smile and then turned to collect her things and got dressed again. She waved me goodbye and left again. I then fell back on the couch exhausted and drifted off to sleep.

(Three weeks later)

"Bill, is that you?"

"Yes, it is me."

"It's Olivia."

"It's great to hear from you," I responded with surprise and a little shock.

"I said I wanted to see you, and I still do."

"I feel the same way."

Our conversation continued a little while longer after it ended. I began to get my things together, we were headed to Norway.

(One Week Later)

I was sat inside a Lexus LX570 with none other than Olivia Wilde by my side. The car was dark black in stark contrast to the white snow on the ground. We were headed to a remote cabin in the northern forests of Norway where there would be just us under the stars and northern lights. Olivia was clad in full winter gear but even those layers of clothes could not hide that incredibly sexy body.

The drive was enjoyable, we chatted away catching up on our time away from one another. Olivia loved to talk; I loved the sound of her voice and could have listened to it all day. The drive continued and eventually we reached the cabin it was about mid-afternoon.

We hopped out and headed inside. As Olivia settled in inside, I stepped out to get some wood for a fire, I looked up at the shimmering blue sky as the sun marched across it. The surrounding area was silent with only the howl of the arctic wind that broke the silence. I then got the wood from outside the cabin and began to get a fire going and as the cabin got warm and toasty I turned around to find Olivia slowly removing her layers of clothing.

She started with her thick scarf untying it and dropping it on the bed. Olivia then proceeded to get out of her thick jacket and dropped it onto the bed. She pulled off her jersey and slipped it over her head. Olivia's shirt soon found its way off her body and her lacy black bra remained as the last remaining item covering her upper body.

Olivia then sat back on the bed and gestured me toward her. She lifted a leg which hinted for me to take over undressing her. I tugged at the straps of her thick boots and slipped them off one at a time. I then slip off her thick socks that revealed her gorgeous feet and hinted at her amazing legs.

I then moved toward her waist and unbuckled her belt; I then slowly pulled down her jeans to find her legs glistening from the light of the fire. After her jeans were off, her lacy black under wear was all that remained on her body. I pulled her to her feet and unhooked her bra and slipped it off. I got down and slipped off her panties, leaving her nude.

Olivia then turned to me and began to shed my layers of clothing. She moved along quickly and then we were both nude, with the fire and our sexual arousal keeping us warm, we moved to the bed. The thick bedding cosseted us as Olivia lay on her back I was on top of her. I moved closer kissing her gently all over before moving to her luscious lips sharing a passionate kiss with her. My heart was racing and Olivia feel it as she seemingly stared directly into my soul with her beautiful eyes vibrant in colour locked with mine.

I moved down her naked body, giving tender loving care to every inch of it. I got down to her pussy and began to use my fingers and tongue to entice more arousal and wetness from her vagina. I ran the tips of my fingers along the opening of her pussy, being gentle with my touch which Olivia enjoyed. I ran my tongue slowly and gently over the opening of her pussy and after that dipped it inside slowly at first then I began to flick my tongue in every direction driving her wild slowly but surely.

Olivia's responses were getting a little loud; we were in the middle of nowhere so it did not matter. No one around, all that there was here, was the two of us. Our bodies entangled and our minds filled with lust. As I continued to lick tenderly away and arouse Olivia's pussy, her enjoyment was evident from her vocal approval. She then gestured me up and I was eager to return the favour.

I moved myself back on the bed and then placed my hands behind myself on the wooden frame at the edge of the bed. Olivia lifted herself up and proceeded to get onto all fours in front me and move toward my awaiting, stiff member. She moved in closer whilst keeping her derriere still pointing skywards. Her hands found their way to my balls and her tongue lubricating the tip of my cock whilst her manicured nails tickled my balls. Her tongue moved down along the length of my shaft and then she moved her mouth over and slid down onto my cock.

Her sucking was amazing and oh so arousing, as though it was getting my stiff cock even harder. It probably was not possible but Olivia was doing just that to me as she sucked my cock and kept my balls in her grasp. My mind was racing as was my heart beat. Olivia hummed a little as her actions continued to drive me wild.

Olivia then lifted herself off my cock and moved onto her back and placed her hands in front of her legs and spread them wide to which gave me ample access to her gorgeous pussy.

I moved forward on the bed and toward Olivia's pussy. I positioned myself over her body and placed a hand on the bed, either side of Olivia. I then slowly slid my cock into her awaiting pussy and began fuck her slowly at first.

I continued as I looked into Olivia's eyes and she returned that with a gaze into my soul. Her body began to shake as I continued to fuck her, a little faster and a little harder.

My thrusting hard cock had filled up her vagina and she loved every moment of it as she screamed in delight. She let go of her legs and left them in the air. She laid her hands back on the bed as I continued to fuck away.

By then our bodies were warm and seemingly unaffected by the cold weather outside. After some time I pulled out of Olivia and got off the bed and onto my feet. Olivia moved toward me and offered her vagina to me as I stood on the edge of the bed.

I leaned in and slid my cock back inside. I leaned over and gestured Olivia to put her arms around me and then I lifted her and began to fuck her vertically.

"Oh keep fucking me," Olivia purred as she approved of our vertical entangled state.

We kept at it for a little while longer before I lowered Olivia back onto her feet. We then made our way to the rug next to the fire place. The heat from the flames was welcoming as I lay on the rug and Olivia straddled me before she lowered herself onto my cock. She leaned back and fucked my cock inside her pussy. Our movements were fluid and vigorous; we fucked like the flames danced around the fire.

I felt Olivia's leg tremble a little which meant she was about to come. Her body was tender and as we fucked away her leg trembled a little more her orgasm was forthcoming.

She came and her orgasm was ferocious, Olivia bucked and screamed and let the orgasm take control. That spurred me on and I fucked toward my orgasm. I fucked furiously and soon, I let go and came shooting my thick load deep inside her.

We then rested down on the rug in front of the fire our bodies exhausted yet again, at that point I had fucked Olivia Wilde more times than anyone could possibly have imagined or wished for, and I was happy, horny and perfectly contented.

A little peak behind the curtains had revealed that night had fallen and the time had indicated as such, it was nearing 10:00pm.

"It seems the light show will be starting soon"

"The Aurora Borealis, It's an amazing sight."

"There is a clearing a short drive away; it would provide a perfect vantage point."

"Well let's get dressed and head out there."

With that Olivia proceeded to get dressed albeit neglecting to put her underwear back on. I got dressed myself and eventually, we headed out the door. I fired up the car and began the short drive to the clearing nearby. The dark was enchanting and haunting at the same time.

Soon tough we reached the clearing and waited, a few minutes after we had stopped the lights began. We both stepped out of the car looked up at the sky. The swirling multitude of colours captivated and mesmerised us both, it was an amazing sight to behold. The green and red hues captured the night skyline and the lack of civilisation meant that the stars shone in full view of the both of us.

We stood side by side and then grasped each other's hand. I looked toward Olivia as she looked toward me and our eyes connected.

"Olivia, I love you, with all that I am . . . forever."

"Bill, I love you, you have brought such joy into my life and for that I will love you forever."

I just kissed her and she kissed me.

"Well, Bill let's take this further."

"I would like to take this further, the rest of my life, with you by my side, I could not ask for more."

"Nor could I."

After a while we got back into the car and headed back to the cabin. Before I got inside the cabin I grabbed a little more wood and stoked the fire. Olivia undressed yet again; she walked up to me as I had just slipped off my jacket. As the light from the fire shone upon us and we then kissed once more.

(After the wedding)

I walked with Olivia hand in hand once again through the streets of Paris, summer had returned and the weather was bright and sunny. Olivia was clad in a short, tantalising and very revealing summer dress blue in colour, and I was casually attired in blue short jeans and a white t-shirt. We once again headed into the café where we first met and sat down to enjoy some more coffee. We sat the same table we did almost a year ago.

"This is where we started Bill."

"Yes and the air still smells as sweet as it did that day. That is not at all surprising."

"Probably not, I guess this is why this is called the city of lovers."

"I guess, a history as rich as any other European city but one with a special enticement for lovers."

"Bill I love the way you think of us as lovers first then husband and wife."

"Well that is how we started and now we are husband and wife."

"I agree, now Bill lets go back to the hotel, the same hotel, the same room where we first fucked."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

B59001
B59001
72 Followers