A Willing Cuckold's First Night

Story Info
He convinced his wife, now she's ready to meet her Bull.
10k words
3.89
86.5k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather and I drove anxiously toward town. It was nearly dark and the last bits of sunlight emitted a fading pink glow on the horizon. The 25-minute trip from our house to the bar was plagued by silence. Nerves and excitement played a role in that, but I guess it was starting to dawn on us that this may be the point of no return.

See, this moment had been a year in the making, ever since my taste in porn started becoming more and more...diverse. First, it started with big dick porn, which I always loved. I'd imagine I was the guy pounding away at the girl's dripping pussy with his monster cock. She'd moan and buck, screaming in ecstasy when he'd dig into her, giving her the intense orgasms one after the other. I know it was porn and some of it was acting, but I couldn't help but ask myself why Heather never acted that way with me. It made me feel inadequate when I looked down, stroking my measly 5-inch dick, all the while trying to pretend I had some god cock.

Then, I came upon cheating porn. Again, I know it was acting, but the thought of some naughty girl fucking stallions behind her husbands back made me rock-hard. I wanted to be that guy though...the alpha who could steal the girl away with nothing but a smirk and a throbbing bulge. They'd fuck non-stop when the husband was at work, or even when he was in another room of the house, unaware of what was happening. They could have been strangers, close friends, bosses, anybody really. At the time, in the back of my mind, whenever I imagined Heather cheating on me, it always made me uncomfortable. I'd be devastated if she ever did and it would certainly ruin our marriage.

That was, until I got hooked watching cuckold porn. Not only did girls actively cheat on their husbands, the husbands happily encouraged and seemed to derive pleasure from it. I honestly wasn't into it at first since my initial reaction was of disgust. How could guys do this to themselves? I thought it would be so embarrassing and emasculating to willingly bring in a "Bull" to fuck their wives senseless. Some guys would even finish off the Bull themselves, sucking his thick cock until he'd cum on their face or down their throat, all in front of his woman. Some Bulls would unload in the girl's stretched pussy and the cuck would lick it all up as an act of submission. I was intrigued though, so I started reading up on cuckolding.

One article in particular changed my mind. It talked about how wives and girlfriends are oftentimes sexually unfulfilled by their partners simply because they lack the necessary tools for the job. It went on to say that not only was offering your wife to a Bull an act of love, but it could also strengthen the relationship by bringing each of them closer together. There are several ways you can love your partner, and sex was just one of them. By satisfying her sexual needs with a Bull, you'd be able to form a deeper bond in other ways.

I was hooked. After that, I couldn't stop watching cuckold porn or reading cuckold stories which described in detail the wonderful experiences couples have had with this lifestyle (and even some problems too). Every time I'd jerk off, I'd look down at my cock and wonder if it was enough for Heather. I mean, don't get me wrong, our sex life was good. We'd fuck a few times a week, usually, and she would cum most of the time by getting herself off while I was inside her. She always said that she was never able to come from penetration alone. I've heard a lot of girls say that though.

Slowly, my fantasies started including Heather in the scenarios. Slowly stroking, I'd imagine her and a big-cocked alpha Bull fucking her around the house. On the couch, on the stairs, in our bedroom, and especially in our hot tub. He'd penetrate her in front of me, teasing me and my small cock while she came all over him. Her juices would slowly drip down her leg.

"You like watching him fuck me, don't you?" she'd say. "Your cock never made me this wet."

"Look at him, babe...he's trying not to cum, he's so turned on," The Bull would say.

"Oh...I cumming again...fuck me harder! I want your cum in me!" she'd beg, moaning and screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck yea, bitch, take my cock! Here it comes!" he'd yell, shooting his hot jizz deep in my wife's pussy.

"Oh yea baby, I can feel it inside me, it's so warm," she'd say seductively.

"Get over here and clean her up, cuck," he'd order, pointing to her sloppy pussy.

It's around this time I'd always shoot my load and the fantasy would disappear into a shameful haze. I was jerking off so much to cuck porn, my dick started to get sore, causing me to initially set this plan in motion. Little by little, I would make myself seem inferior to her and other men...always doing as she asked and doing what I could to make myself helpful for other men. Not sexually, but in a casually submissive way. After all the jerking off, I couldn't get hard for her anymore, so we changed to oral only. I could tell she was getting sexually frustrated, so I bought some toys for us to play with. Though, after a short time, she only wanted to play with the toys by herself. I started to leave my computer unlocked after jerking off so she could see some of the porn I was watching. I left my favorite cuckold stories open in my browser window and even printed some out to leave on the desk. They ranged from humiliation to forced chastity and bondage. One day, it finally worked. I came home and noticed that the printouts weren't there. I walked upstairs to find her in the bedroom, spread out on all fours, aggressively fucking herself with her biggest dildo, staring at the story I had left out for her. She looked up at me and came hard right as our eyes met. The discussion was easy after that.

Back in the car, I finally spoke up.

"So, uhh, just so I don't forget, what were his rules again?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Ugh, we already went over this."

"I know, I'm just nervous and worried that I'll forget."

She pulled out her phone and opened her messages. The Bull had sent her a text where he laid out his ground rules for our new relationship. She spoke slowly and condescendingly, following the numbering along with the fingers on her free hand.

"1. DRESS - When in public, I must always dress sexy for my Bull, wearing heels and tight dresses with no panties, unless other forms of dress are specifically requested by the Bull. You must wear whatever I say, whether in public or at home. Otherwise, you are free to dress yourself as you see fit."

"2. CONTROL - I am in complete control of the relationship from now on. I control when and how you participate in any activities. You are only allowed to cum when and how I say...meaning no more masturbation. At any time, I may use forced chastity if I feel you are disobeying me. The Bull will also provide instruction to you and you must obey unless I say otherwise. You may, at any time, be restrained, chained, bound, or gagged while in the home. You will be provided a safe word or signal should the need arise."

"3. SERVICE - You are not to speak to the Bull unless he speaks to you. You are required to reply with 'Sir' every time you respond to the Bull. From time to time, you may be required to service myself or the Bull. You are to keep our house in order so that I may always be ready for the Bull. That means you cook, clean, do laundry, and most importantly, clean up after us. You will wash and change the bed sheets after our activities are over. You must cherish these moments of service and happily perform these duties knowing you are making me very happy by doing them. If you should fail in any of these tasks, you will be punished."

"4. LOYALTY - Nobody outside the relationship can know about these activities unless I deem it necessary to tell them. You are to speak to no-one about our arrangement and you are to remain completely discreet. We will not order you to do anything that would compromise your job or friendships.

"5. AGREEMENT - If we agree to all of the above rules, we should meet him at Highline Pub this Saturday at 9pm. By meeting with him, we are fully agreeing to the terms he's laid out and the next phase of our relationship will begin."

"Ok, I think I got it," I replied, trying to hide my hardon trying to poke through my pants. Shit, we were really going through with this. I was nervous and excited about what was coming next.

She was still on her phone when it beeped.

"He just got there a little early. He says he's sitting in the back corner of the bar," she said casually. "Oh my god!" she gasped.

"What!?"

"Oh, nothing," she giggled, pulling her phone in closer. She had been on her phone constantly the past few days, texting her Bull. One time we were watching TV together and he texted her. She started chuckling and went into the bathroom. She was in there for what seemed like forever, so I quietly walked up and stood near the door, trying to hear what was happening. She was quietly moaning and I could hear her talking to him over the phone.

"Do you think he'd like that?"

"Oh my god, you're so bad!"

"What are you gonna do to me?"

My dick was out and I was furiously stroking, listening with bated breath.

"Oh yea? Oh, I'd love that. I can't wait to see your cock in person, it looks so big!"

"Oooohhh yea tell me how you'll fuck me."

"Oh my goooood, yes I can't wait to feel it inside me!"

"Fuuuck, I'm cummmming baby!"

She let out a loud moan as I heard her vigorously tickling her clit. It was so hot, I came too, but didn't realize how loud I was since she must have heard.

"Oh shit, I think I heard him outside the door! Yea...he's probably jacking off listening to us," she chuckled.

"Oh! That'll be fun!" she giggled. "See you Saturday!"

I quickly ran back to the couch, trying to zip up in the process. She soon followed, no doubt noticing the cum puddle I left on the floor outside the bathroom.

"Oh hey babe, you were gone a while, what'd you get up to?"

"Oh, nothing...just felt like taking a nice shower after a long day."

"Ahh, that must have felt nice."

"You have no idea," she said looking over at me with a seductive grin on her flush face.

That was a few days ago and every night has been the same since. I was excited to see what would happen when we all finally met. We found her Bull, Nick, while browsing Tinder as a couple. He was attractive, in great shape, and told us he had the type of cock Heather was desperately needing. He's in his late 30s and about 6'2" with short brown hair and a little stubble covering his cheeks. We vetted him together and made sure we both agreed on him before meeting. Heather and I are in our early 30s, attractive, successful, and otherwise happy. I just wish I could please her in the ways she needs. Deep down I know this is the right thing for her. She's been such a great partner since we started dating 10 years ago and we get along so well. Although, she has recently admitted that she feels like she lost out on sex in her 20s being exclusively with me, which I now understand. Ever since my cuckold fantasies came to light, she'd tell me about all the guys she wished she could have fucked if she'd have known then. My old boss, one of my co-workers, my friend Evan, even some of the guys she wanted to fuck but didn't while on business trips or vacations with her friends. She was showing me a completely different side to her sexuality and I shot a load or two with each fantasy she'd share.

We drove up to Highline Pub and pulled into the parking lot. Heather told me to pull out back, where the streetlights don't reach. I didn't ask why, but I had a feeling why she'd choose this spot. My heart was racing, beating heavily in my chest. This was it. The culmination of all my fantasies and the countless gallons of jizz I've shot in tribute to this new lifestyle. Our lives were going to forever change once we walked through that door.

"You ready babe?" she asked playfully.

"Yea, I think so."

"Good, because I think we're both gonna have a lot of fun tonight," she said as she stepped out of the car.

I must have been so nervous and preoccupied when we were getting ready, I didn't even notice how gorgeous she looked. I walked around the car and she was already a few steps ahead. She has always been a knockout, but this was another level, even for her. She was wearing a tight blue dress that snugly fit her thin frame, revealing her magnificent set of tits and stretched down her back, barely covering her plump ass. Her heels made her stand taller than her normal height of 5'7" and accentuated the fullness of her buttcheeks, allowing her to showcase her beautiful ass as she walked seductively in front of me. I could smell her intoxicating perfume as I hurried to catch up, just reaching her in time to open the door. She stepped inside and nearly everyone in the bar turned to look. This place is usually pretty casual, so when someone is dressed to fuck, they definitely stick out. Luckily, there wasn't too many people in the place and most of them were in another section. We walked to the back where Nick said he'd be. He was sitting alone in the corner booth and once we got there, he stood up to greet Heather.

"Damn, you look gorgeous babe!" he exclaimed as he eyed her up and down for a moment before giving her a long, passionate hug. "Come sit down next to me." He grabbed her hand and led her to the booth where they sat. I started to sit, but he pointed towards the bar and asked, "Go get us some drinks, won't you, bud?"

"Sure," I replied and started to turn toward the bar.

"Stop," he ordered. I paused.

"You agreed to come here tonight and by doing so, agreed to the rules I've laid out for you. From now on, you will show me respect by addressing me as 'Sir'," he stated firmly. Before I could speak, he reached his arm around Heather and pulled her in towards him. "Now, go get us those drinks. I'll have whiskey and she'll have a gin and tonic. And for your first punishment for disobeying the rules, you will not be allowed to drink tonight."

"Yes, sir."

Heather looked up at him with admiration, then back at me with contempt. My first humiliation. There's probably a lot more in store for me tonight. I could feel my cock swell in my pants, getting ready for what's to come.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you, Nick!" she said as he leaned down and kissed her.

I walked up to the bar and ordered. As soon as the drinks came, I headed back to where they were sitting. It was a corner table in the back of the pub and was dimly lit...I could see why he wanted us to meet him here. I sat down and served them their drinks. They had stopped making out at this point and I noticed that Heather's arm was gently placed on Nick's lap while his arm was still wrapped around her shoulder. They whispered to each other as I walked up.

"Nick was just telling me what he had planned for us tonight. Some of it's going to be a surprise for both of us. Aren't you excited?" she asked, happily.

"Oh yes, I can't wait," I replied with a faint smile, feeling slightly demeaned at this point. Reading and jerking off to cuck humiliation porn was one thing, but experiencing it was another.

"Your girl tells me you get off on being humiliated, cuck," he said with a grin.

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

He leaned in and whispered something to Heather. She giggled a little and then started adjusting herself in her seat. Biting her lip, she looked up at Nick with hungry eyes, then slowly moved her hand to his crotch, while keeping her free hand in between her legs. Her hand started massaging his bulge which I had noticed when he first stood up to greet her. The other hand appeared to be gently rubbing her pussy. I remembered that she wasn't wearing any lingerie...rule #1. After a minute, her face flushed red while she continued pleasuring both of them under the table. Then it happened. She let out a quick squeal followed by a quiet moan. She had already cum! My dick was rock hard, throbbing for release. Thankfully nobody else in the bar noticed her surprise moment of pleasure.

"How does it feel to know your girl came just by touching my cock."

"It feels good, sir, I loved watching her cum, sir."

"She tells me you were never able to make her cum, huh, cuck?"

"No, sir." I replied, ashamed.

"You want her to feel the real thing, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

I wanted nothing more. Heather seemed so happy and was enjoying herself, I only wanted him to please her like I couldn't. She smiled again and licked her lips, maneuvering her hands to unzip his pants. She reached down and with some effort, freed her Bull's giant cock from its denim cage. Slowly stroking it with her hand, she started narrating for me.

"Honey, his cock is so big! My hand can barely fit around it. It's so hard and warm, I can't believe it's all mine to play with. See for yourself."

I adjusted in my seat and bent down to peek under the table. Holy shit was his cock massive...I could guess at least 9 inches of thick meat were dangling between his legs. I heard her giggling and she kept stroking him, creating drops of precum which dripped down to the floor. I also noticed her exposed pussy and the juices she released when she came. Damn, there was a lot of it...she must be fucking horny. Or, at least, horny for Nick's cock. She was never this horny for my small cock. As she stroked, I could see her pussy juices start to form a puddle beneath her.

"Does seeing your girl stroke my dick get you hard, cuck?"

"Yes, sir."

"Tell me, what should she do to my cock next?"

"Uh, suck it, sir."

"That's right. You wanna suck my cock, babe?" he asked Heather, who looked up with almost greedy eyes. "I'll take that as a yes. Now, cuck, tell her you want her to suck my cock."

"Please, I want you to suck his cock." I begged.

"Oh, hon, you're so nice. I promise we won't be long."

"While we're gone, get us some fresh drinks," he ordered.

"Yes, sir."

Nick shoved his cock in his pants, stood up, and led Heather to the back where the bathrooms were. I got excited trying to imagine what they were doing. Before grabbing the drinks, I headed towards the back to see if I could hear anything. Stopping at the men's room door, I positioned my head close to the door and could hear faint talking.

"I can barely fit it in my mouth, it's so big! Mmmm," her voice trailed off as she continued sucking him off.

"Don't worry babe, you're gonna be sucking my cock a lot, so get used to it. Don't make me cum yet! Oh yea...that feels good...you're such a pretty slut, you know that?"

I could hear gagging noises and more slurping, but I didn't want to overstay my welcome and get caught by someone back here. I walked back up to the bar, ordered the drinks, and sat back down at the table. I couldn't believe my wife was in the men's room sucking off her Bull who she had just met. He seemed to have an animalistic control over her. I had never seen her like this before. Certainly not in the bedroom with me. My inferior cock was still pulsating in my pants, begging for release. As much as I wanted to, I had to remember the rules. This was my life now. If I came and they found out, who knows what kind of punishment they would inflict on me. Nick's already scolded me in front of Heather, making me feel inadequate, humiliated, and ashamed. My fantasy was finally a reality and I was enjoying every bit of it.

After a few minutes, they came back out and sat down. Heather's lipstick had smeared a little, so she pulled out her clutch and started re-applying it. Nick stopped her and said she should be proud of her cocksucking skills and encouraged her to keep it messy. She surprisingly agreed and gave him a big kiss. He followed her lead and began tongue-fucking her. I mean, they were really going at it right in front of me even acknowledging I was there. She again reached down and started stroking his bulge.