A Willing Participant #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanity being what it is; Mary was glad she had shaven her pussy before they'd left. She was clean as a school girl, except for a little tuft of hair she left up top. Her son was staring lustfully at her throbbing cunt and she knew her pussy looked sexy.

Pausing for a moment, John took a step back to take a good look at Mary's hot naked body. As he eyed her bodacious little body, John dropped his own pants.

Mary shuttered when he took her around the waist. She could feel his nakedness against her backside. The feel of his big hard cock pressing against her ass, stirred and aroused her.

John's sudden nakedness shocked Travis, it took him by surprise.

Billy brought him out of his stupor. "Fuck'n A' Dude! You have one hot bitch there!" Billy said as he fist bumped Travis.

I do? Travis was confused, and then thought. Yeah, I guess I do have a hot bitch.

Then, to Travis's even greater surprise, Billy took off his pants exposing his rock hard cock.

Travis just sat there, stunned and bewildered. Everyone was taking off their paints, and he didn't know what to do. Was everyone getting naked? What was going on?

"Come-on man, don't get left behind." Billy urged. Travis didn't know what Billy was talking about, and he couldn't help but stare at his hard cock.

"It's okay man. The bitches like to know their appreciated." Travis still didn't know what the hell Billy was talking about, or what he should do. He was so confused. Things where getting crazy.

His mother, and a strange guy, where standing naked, getting it on... right in front of him! He didn't know what was going on... or what to do. Everything was so bizarre! And everyone was getting naked! He looked to his mom.

She nodded reassuringly.

Unsure of himself, Travis hesitantly slid off his shorts. He sat there naked, with his hard-on, standing straight up.

Chapter 8

"Holly shit dude! You put us all to shame! We're going to have to start calling you 'Big Trav!'" Billy said as he slapped Travis on the shoulder.

Now Mary was the one starring. It was true! Her teenage son had the biggest dick in the room.

Oh my god! He's got his father's cock! Mary suddenly realized in amazement.

Travis's father had an incredibly large cock. Mary loved that cock, to bad that's all she loved about the man. God she did miss that cock though! And to think it's been right under her roof all this time, all those lonely nights she'd spent fingering herself.

NO! STOP IT! I CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT! THAT'S MY SON! Mary scolded herself. Still, Mary was stirred and aroused by the sight of her son's big cock.

And, she was proud. In a weird, perverted sort of way, she was proud of her son's big dick. She smiled reassuringly at him. He smiled back, looking a little embarrassed.

Head spinning and aroused, Mary stood naked in front of her son, staring at his big hard cock.

Sitting there naked with a giant hard-on, he stared back at her.

Both aroused, mother and son stared at each other's nakedness.

As her embarrassment faded, it was replaced with arousal. She was horny, very horny, and wet, and she couldn't stop starring at her son's big cock! It was just like her ex-husband's! He'd inherited his father's cock, she thought. Oh how she missed that big cock, and looking at it now was making her even hornier. He was so big and hard! It stirred something forbidden in her to think that her' was making him that way.

John moved to Mary's side and she could feel his hard cock rubbing against her hip. With one hand he toyed with her pussy, and with the other, he explored her ample round ass. She felt his fingers toying with her tight ass hole as he squeezed butt and pulled her ass checks apart. Sighing, she spread her legs for him.

Her son was watching, and she didn't care. It was obviously, by the look on his face, and the size of his cock that he was enjoying the show. It was disturbingly sick and perverted, but Mary was enjoying this too.

She needed to. It was the only way she could get through this. That's what she told herself.

John's hand where between her legs, one from the front, and the other from the back. His fingers, slick from her dripping pussy, easily slipped into her tight asshole. Moaning, Mary cried out excitedly as he finger fucked both her holes. Longer embarrassed, overcome with lust, she felt nasty, wicked and aroused. She just needed to cum! Moving her hips back and forth, front and back, she humped his fingers, driving them deep into her hungry holes. Quivering and groaning, she was cumming! Moaning loudly, she fucked his fingers, as milk dripped freely from her heavy jiggling tits. "Oh God! OOOOH!" Mary cried out! She tried to restrain herself but couldn't. Twitching and convulsing, she came.

She came while her son watched in amazement. And she came... while staring lustfully at her son's big beautiful cock.

Chapter 9

Once Mary got going it was hard for her to stop. She could become uncontrollably and insanely insatiable. This first was orgasm was just an appetizer, and despite the circumstances, she was undeniably hungry for more.

Travis watched in disbelief as his mother was brought to a thrashing orgasm! It was fucking incredible! She just came! He'd never even seem his mother naked before, but he just watched her get finger banged to an orgasm. It was the most incredible and arousing thing he'd ever seen!

His mom was so hot, so beautiful, and so nasty. He had no idea what a horny bitch she was. Her chest, neck, and face where flush form her orgasm, and she was sighing, and panting. Damn she was so fucking hot!

And she was staring back at him, staring at his cock.

"Hey John!" Billy yelled out to his brother. "Big Trav tells me he wants to touch those big tits!"

"Is that right Big Trav? Do you want to touch these big beauties?" John asked as he held and squeeze her weighty tits.

Travis was embarrassed. He didn't know what to say. It was true, but he didn't have the nerve to say it so he just shrugged his shoulders.

Yes he did! Every fiber in his body was screaming YES! He was so fuck'n horny! He DID want to touch her! Oh God how he wanted to touch her, but he didn't have the nerve to say YES.

"I can't tell her what to do, but YOU can. You need to learn that." John said devilishly to Travis. "She's YOUR woman. You just need to tell her. 'Hey bitch, give me some tit.'" Sadistically John amused himself with this unexpected development.

Travis wondered why they kept calling her HIS woman. It looked more like she was John's woman. It was weird, but she didn't really seem like his mother any more ether. It was like she was different, a different woman entirely, a sexy lustful woman, horny woman. She was a hot horny bitch for sure. YES! Travis finally thought. SHE IS MY BITCH!

Chapter 10

Mary couldn't believe it when she heard those words coming from her son's mouth. She realized he was being played just as much as she was, except he didn't know what was really going on, and she needed to keep it that way. She'd dealt with the fact that she had to be her captor's sexual plaything, but now she realized, she'd be forced into doing things she'd never dreamt of with her own son.

After a nudge from John, and seeing the grin on Billy's face, she knew what they wanted her to do. It was cruel and humiliating and they were taking great delight in it.

She was torn, paining over what to do. She knew this was a pivotal moment, what she did next could change things greatly for the better or worse. Right now, her son was happy, healthy, and horny, not a bad way to be she thought. Her captors hadn't resorted to any violence, and she feared if she protested, or resisted, things might turn ugly.

She stepped towards her son. Incredibly, she wasn't embarrassed to sashay naked over to her son. His obvious arousal and attentive gaze emboldened her, made her feel sexy, and desirable.

Kneeling down on the sofa between Travis and Billy, she faced her son, and she couldn't stop looking at his big beautiful cock. She couldn't take her eyes off of it.

Travis watched his mother, her naked hips swaying side to side, stepped towards him, her tits bounced slightly, seductively, as she moved. She looked so beautiful, sexy. This sultry slut wasn't his mother any more. He was so excited his heart was pounding out of his chest, and he could feel it pulsing in his rock hard cock.

She knelt next to him, her huge breast right in his face, her huge dark areola, puckered and wrinkled. Her large fat nipples dripped with milk!

Mary's head was spinning. She was still reeling from the orgasm, and despite everything, she was desperate for more. Milk dripped from her swollen nipples and ran down her breast. She could feel the heat between her legs. Her pussy was wet, tingling and throbbing from the wonderful fingering she'd just received, and she had to fight the burning urge to touch herself.

She was incredibly horny! She knew she shouldn't be, but she was! Her son starred lustfully at her, and it stirred something dark and perverse in her. And she stared back at him, stared at his cock. It was so big and hard!

She sensed his reluctance. "It's okay baby. You can touch me. You can touch my tits." She said as she gently touched his hand and held it for a moment. Then took it and placed it on her breast. Holding his hand in hers, she pressed it into her breast. Milk flowed from her nipple and dripped on to their hands.

Mary didn't know if it was how taboo it was, or how aroused she was, but her son's touch was electrifyingly arousing!

"Oh!" she groaned. "That feels good!" She shuttered and moaned as her son squeezed her breast.

Tentative at first, almost scared, he let her guide his hand, but soon encouraged by his mother's moans, he was feeling her enormous tits on his own, marveling in their size and weight, touching her nipples, feeling how hard and stiff they were, pinching and pulling, he coaxed milk from them.

He couldn't believe it. He was touching his mom's beautiful tits! They were marvelous, far more spectacular than he'd ever imagined. They were so firm, yet soft, and her nipples were so big and dark, and erect and hard, and she was squirting milk! It was an incredible turn on!

Mary was losing control of herself. She was aroused and couldn't help it. She moaned at her son's touch. It was so forbidden and arousing! At first he was easy and gentle, but as he become more confident, he became more aggressive.

Excited, he enthusiastically squeezed her tits hard, causing multiple streams of milk to squirt from her hard nipples. Becoming rougher and more aggressive, he pinched and pulled at her sensitive nipples.

Getting carried away, he became rougher and rougher, his hands wet with milk, he tormented with her swollen orbs with total abandon. Cruelly he twisted and tortured her fat distended nipples causing her to cry out in pain and pleasure, and she loved it!

While her son to sadistically abuse her breast, she couldn't stop staring at his cock. It was just like his fathers, so big and hard and beautiful. Her head was spinning. She was drunk with lust and desire.

She couldn't help herself. It was an impulse she couldn't control! She reached down and lightly touched her son's big beautiful cock.

Travis immediately gasped when his mother touched him. The feeling was incredible! He couldn't believe it! She was touching his cock! This couldn't be real, he must be dreaming.

At that moment, Mary knew she'd made a big mistake, but there was no going back. She couldn't have stopped herself, even if she wanted to. She was too far gone, too lost in arousal. She wanted to touch it, and she knew he wanted it too.

Mary groaned as her son tormented her milky, engorged tits. She wrapped her fingers around his stiff hard cock and slowly, gentle stroked him. He squeezed and tormented, her tits, pinching and pulling her dark nipples so hard streams of milk hit him right in the face! She moaned, and stroked her son's cock harder and faster!

He let out a load groan! His balls were about to explode!

Chapter 11

Billy sat with cock in hand, watching the incredibly perverse scene of mother and son.

Her voluptuous ass right in front of him was there for the taking. He reached out and touched her, squeezing and kneading her firm round butt. His hands found their way between her legs to her warm wet pussy, and Mary groaned as his fingers slid between her wet meaty flaps into her wet hole.

She spread her legs for him, as her son was squeezed and milked her big tits. As Billy drove his fingers into her hot wet gaping hole, Mary could feel another orgasm rapidly approaching!

Travis could see Billy touching his mother. He could see his hand from between her spread thighs, and he could tell from her movements, her rolling hips and rhythmic grunts, she was driving herself on his fingers!

His mother was going to cum again, he could tell!

Travis was confused for a moment. He'd thought, she was with John, but now she was humping Billy's hand, and she was letting him feel her tits.

That's when it hit him. His mother was just like the horny bitches in the videos he liked to watch, the ones that liked having sex with two, three, four, or more guys at the same time. She was a horny slut just like that.

No, she was HIS horny slut. Yeah, Travis liked the sound of that.

Mary was no longer herself, her arousal, desire, and her need to cum became who she was, all she was. Shutting out every other thought that might distract her, she focused what she so desperately needed to do. She desperately needed to cum over and over again!

With wild abandon, Mary humped at Billy's probing, thrusting hands as her son squeezed and milked her swollen tits. As Billy's fingers filled her dripping wet pussy and stabbed at her tight ass-hole, Mary could feel another orgasm about to erupt.

John stood apart and watched as this incredible spectacle unfolded.

"Hey Big Trav, I think your bitch wants her big titties sucked!" John deviously coaxed the young man.

Mary met her son's questioning gaze. She couldn't hide her crazed lust and desperate desire. She nodded her consent. Not because she thought she had to, but because she wanted to! She wanted her son to suck on her tits!

"Make her beg for it. She's your woman, but I think you should make the bitch beg for it. You can see how bad she wants it!" John cruelly pulled at more strings.

He was right! She did want it! She wanted it badly! She wanted her son to suck her tits. It would be all she needed to push her over the edge and give her another great orgasm.

Travis met his mother's lustful gaze, and truly, she did look horny, and in need. "Beg for it." He said.

Mary moaned at just hearing those words. Why did hearing her son talk to her like that arouse her so much? That alone almost made her cum!

Mary never had a problem with being told what to do. She secretly longed for it. It was part of her submissive nature, part of her sexuality, a way for her to free herself of burden of her inhibitions.

Her whole body trembled and gyrated as she worked her cunt against Billy's driving hands.

"Please! Please suck my tits! It's okay! Please suck um! Hard!" she begged her son. Her voice raspy, the words caught in her throat from her approaching orgasm.

Grabbing one of his mom's huge tits with both hands, Travis squeezed it hard and milk squirted out in multiple fine streams. Closing his mouth over the hard, swollen, squirting nipple, he sucked it hungrily, as hard as he could.

"AAAAG!" Mary cried out and convulsed as she instantly erupted into another wonderfully intense orgasm! Milk gushed from the corners of his mouth as she forcible held her sons face to her breast as she came. "Hey Big Trav! You took good care of your woman. Now I think she should take care of you. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I think you at least deserve a good blow job, seem only fair to me." John was cruelly manipulating both of them for his own sick amusement.

NO! OH GOD NO! I CAN'T! Mary thought. This is my fault! I should never have touched my son's cock! Now John wants me to suck my own son's cock! Oh god no! What have I started!

She looked at her son. He was obviously very excited and very aroused. She sensed no resistance, only desire from him. His cock was stiff and twitching in her hand.

Mary looked down at the big beautiful cock in her hands, her son's cock! She knew they were past the point of no return, and it was HER, that had steered them in this direction.

She was so confused and conflicted, yet filled with wicked lust and desire! She had just had another intense orgasm, but wanted more, it was a burning craving hunger, a horrible unrelenting craving.

Holding her son's cock in her hand, her ex-husband's cock, it was so big and hard, and so very stiff, Mary knew how horny and in need he was. She could feel his burning need as she could feel her own. Looking at the cock in her hand, her mouth began to water.

Travis watched as his mother gently stroking his throbbing cock. She looked him in the eye and smiled shyly, and he could see the desire and hunger in her eyes.

He could tell just by the look in her eyes. My mom wants to suck my cock! His bitch wants to suck my cock! Travis thought. It was one of his wildest fantasies, and she wanted to do it! He'd never been so excited in his life or his cock so hard. His own mother was going to suck his cock!

"Do it! I know you want to! Suck it!" Travis said firmly to his mother. It was a rush talking to her like that.

Mary quivered. His commanding words gave her a strange thrill; piquing her desires, and brushing away any remaining reservations.

She was ashamed of herself but he was right. How could he tell? Was it that obvious? She wondered. I'm so horny! I do want to suck his cock, this cock, my ex-husband's cock... She felt so guilty and ashamed, guilty and ashamed of her own burning lust, but she desperately needed to satisfy the cravings.

Regardless of her own wants and needs and the guilt she felt, she knew what her captors wanted her to do, expected her to do, it was their sick game and it was that thought helped her justify her forbidden desires, and what she was about to do.

Chapter 12 Mary slowly lowered herself to the floor between her son's legs. Resting her arms on his thighs, she took his stiff throbbing member in her hands. She looked up at him and for a moment he looked nervous and unsure.

"It's okay, I got this." She said to ease her son. "Just close your eyes and relax."

Despite what he must be thinking, she knew both of them needed to do this if they were going to get through this safely.

At least that's what she told herself, denying the hunger she felt for her own son's cock.

Travis didn't close his eyes. He watched, in utter amassment as mother kissed the tip of his dick. Holding his cock in her hands, she lovingly rubbed it over her soft lips and cheeks. She went slowly and gently, wanted it to last. She knew he would cum quickly.

Mary didn't think her son was a virgin, but she doubted he'd ever had an experience like this. She parted her lips and gently licked the length of his cock. He moaned!

Shaking with excitement, Travis watched as the tip of his cock disappeared into his mother's soft warm mouth!

"MMMM" Mary purred. It was just as she remembered, so long, hard and stiff.

"MMMM" It tasted so good! It had been so long since she had a real cock in her mouth.

She could feel his cock throbbing against her tongue, it made her head spin. She was so horny, and her pussy still throbbed, begging for more attention.

Unable to resist the urge to touch herself any longer, Mary got to her knees, reached back between her legs, and ran her fingers from her tender ass hole too her swollen clit.