A Willing Participant #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at their car Travis waved as John and Billy drove off. He looked over at his hot sexy lustful mom, he couldn't wait to get her home and fuck the shit out of her. He was getting horny just thinking about it. He was just about to reach over and touch her breast when she turned to him and said:

"I'm so sorry! They made me do it! Please forgive me!"

Travis was confused. He didn't understand. What did she mean? They made her do it?

"What are you talking about? They made you do it... What do mean, they made you do it?"

"They made me do it." She repeated. "They forced me to have sex. They said that if I didn't do whatever they wanted, they were going to hurt you."

Travis was stunned. He didn't believe her. She was lying. She was lying so she would have to fuck him. He was hurt and angry. She was lying. They didn't force her. She fuck'n loved it, she fucked and sucked everybody. Why was she doing this? He was crushed, defeated, and angry. They drove off in tense silence.

After a while Travis had to ask: "Shouldn't we call the police? If they forced you, don't you think we should call the police?"

Mary knew her son didn't believe her, and she couldn't blame him: "Do you really want to explain to the police what happened? Tell them everything that happened. I know I don't."

"If they forced you... that means they raped you... and if they raped you... what about me? Did I rape you?"

"No, No, of course not, you had no idea what was going on. I didn't want you to know, for your own safety. I'm so sorry, please forgive me." The question hurt Mary to her soul.

"It didn't seem like you were being forced." He said with the disbelief apparent in his voice.

"I know it didn't. I did what I had to do, for our safety. I know you're confused, but we shouldn't talk about this. What happened is going to have to be our secret."

Travis didn't know what to believe. It didn't seem like she was forced. He still thought she was lying.

To be continued: