A Willing Participant #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordietown
gordietown
103 Followers

Yet he still had some nagging doubts about what really happened that night. What she said about being forced... was it true?

No fucking way, he told himself. He'd seen how fucking crazy horny she'd gotten! He refused to believe it. If it was true, then what had HE done to her? He couldn't even think about it.

Standing behind her, he massaged his mother's sore shoulders.

"MMMMMM, Thank you. That feels so good." She purred.

She couldn't see it from where she sat, but it was plainly visible, her son's cock was stiff, hard, and fully erect. Wearing only a tee-shirt and boxer shorts, the thin fabric of the boxers did little to hide his ragging hard-on.

Straightening up and flexing her neck and shoulders, Mary relaxed and let her arms hang to her sides.

Moving his hands over her shoulders and down her arms, Travis massaged and rubbed his mother's arms. As he rubbed her arms, his fingers tips lightly brushed against the sides of her breast. She didn't flinch, and his cock twitched with excitement!

"OOOOH, MMMMMM, your pretty good at this. Who would of thought?" She cooed.

His cock throbbed, and his balls ached for release. His heart raced, and his hands quivered. This was easy, he thought with excitement! She is horny and ready to go! She's practically begging for it.

Quickly moving his hands, cupping each of her breasts. Lightly squeezing, he slid his thumb and index fingers to her hard stiff nipples and gently pinched and twisted.

"TRAVIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP THAT!" She barked. Her hands instantly grabbed at his wrist and tried push them away, but he stiffened, and held fast fondling her breast.

Still playing a little hard to get? That's okay, I can play like that, he thought as he continued to forcibly squeeze and massage his mom's big breast.

Kicking the chair backwards, she drove it painfully back into her son's stiff cock. Standing, she spun around to face him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She snarled, spitting the words at him.

Travis was surprised, and stunned by his mother's reaction to his advances. He'd longed for her so desperately and was crushed by her rejection.

He snapped back: "You sure fuck'n liked it the other night in the woods! You even begged for it!"

She stood silent for a moment, stunned, her mouth hanging open, digesting the words that had just been thrown at her. Then in one swift motion, she struck her son violently across the face. The angry little woman with the big tits hit him so hard it snapped his head hard to the left. She stood there with brow furrowed, glaring at him with anger and discuss.

The blow hurt his face, but nowhere near as bad as it hurt his feelings. He'd obsessively thought, and painfully longed for her, and with one swift blow, he was horribly disappointed, hurt, and rejected.

Travis thought himself a big strong man, but emotionally, he was still a boy. His dreams had been ripped away. He tried to fight it, but couldn't. Tears welled up in his eyes and trickled down his cheeks.

Seeing her son's tearful reaction, Mary was flooded with emotion and tears of her own.

"Oh God I'm so sorry!" Mary's anger turned to sorrow, and she began to cry. She suddenly realized she wasn't the only victim.

With her head down, Mary stared at the floor sobbing: "I can't even imagine what you must think, but please believe me when I say; I was forced to do the things I did. Oh God, what you must think of me!"

Crying, Mary paused to catch her breath and gather her thoughts. After a big sigh, she continued: "They told me if I didn't do whatever they wanted... they would hurt us... hurt me, HURT YOU. They said I had to do it willingly... and participate... and if there was any struggle they would hurt you... OR WORSE! I couldn't let you know what was really going on. I had to let you think I was doing it willing... I couldn't let you get upset. It would have put us both in danger!"

She paused again, sobbing. Then continued so low and soft Travis could barely understand her: "I did what they asked... what I thought they wanted... what I thought would protect us both... Oh God... I know, I know, I know... I lost control, I know... I went CRAZY!

Mary put her hands over her face in shame and sobbed: "No son should ever see that side of his mother!"

He believed her. It made perfect sense. And despite the wild fantasies he had, she had never, ever, acted that way before, not in front of him, and certainly not WITH him.

He had just seen what his own perverted desires wanted him to see. Finally he believed her. It explained everything... almost.

It didn't explain how wild she'd gotten. That was all her... and still was.

"I'm sorry too." He said. "No mother should ever have to see that side of her son either."

He was holding back tears.

"No, No, No." She said, taking his hands in hers: "You did nothing wrong. This is NOT, your fault."

Mary decided right there and then she would never lash out at her son again. She would have to be understanding and tolerant of his behavior, no matter how inappropriate. He was as much a victim as she, more so even, and he was just as confused about his feelings as she was. They would figure this out, and get thru this, together.

She put her arms around her tall handsome son and held him tight. It had been an emotional morning for both of them.

Suddenly she became aware of something... something hard pressing against her abdomen. Stepping back, she held him at arm's length and looked down. He was hard and fully erect!

A flood of memories and images filled her head, his impressive manhood, how long and thick he was and how it felt to experience it, in her hands, in her mouth, and deep inside her. Mary stood and stared at her son's erection as if in a trance.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." He said, awakening her from the spell.

Jolted back to reality, she looked up at her son and smiled knowingly: "It's okay. I know you can't." Again she looked down at the huge bulge in his boxers, and then back to his face: "Maybe you should go take a shower." She said warmly.

She watched as he walked away and entered the bathroom. She heard the water running, and imagined her tall lean muscular son in the hot steamy shower lathering up. She imagined his soapy hands stroking his long hard cock, and wondered what he must be thinking. They had the same shared memories and experiences. Was he was thinking of her as he slid his soapy hands up and down his long shaft?

Mary knew things would never be the same or normal again. What was normal anyway? She wondered. She knew things would never be as they were... and that her and her son would never be able look at each other the same way again.

Chapter 5

Things did get a lot better... not normal, or typical, and certainly not as they were, but a lot better.

Mary, for the most part, returned to her normal happy self, as did Travis, although he became far more overtly and physically affectionate with his mother than he'd ever been before. His obsession never faded, it only got worse. Expressing his obsession, he became much more touchy-feely with her, often putting his arms around her and hugging her. Holding her tight. He would often hold her, squeezing her tight, pressing her breast to his chest.

She knew what he was doing, affectionate, yes, but also something else, something sexual. She never objected, or rejected him. Quite the opposite, she often encouraged him, enjoying closeness and affection, but there was something else in it for her too.

Along with the hugs, there was other contact and touching. He might brush against her ass as he walked by, or reach across her for something and let his hand or arm brush against her tits. She knew what he was up to, but never resisted or shied away. She enjoyed the closeness... and the contact.

What at first had seemed incidental quickly became much more purposeful. A brush became a gentle touch, maybe a playful poke, or a pinch, or a pat, always done lightheartedly, joking and teasing.

After a very short time he became more and more overtly aggressive and sexual with her. Still the encounters were brief and playful. He might sneak up behind her, grab her around the waist, and grab her tits before slipping away giggling. He might approach her, grab her ass, squeeze and fondle it for a moment, then end it with a slap.

Brief playful advances quickly progressed, becoming much more sexually aggressive and drawn out. He would often grab her and forcibly hold her while groping, squeezing and fondling her tits, even pinching her large erect nipples. He might grope her ass, and then slide his hand between her legs and palm her snatch.

Again, it always done as playful roughhousing and Mary took it as such. She was never bothered by it, and rarely voiced the slightest objection, and when she did, Travis would dismiss her concerns by saying he was just playing, or messing around with her, or something along those lines.

Mary didn't just tolerate and endure his advances; she very much enjoyed, and even encouraged them. Of course she cherished the closeness and affection they shared, but there was something else. What nearly forty year old woman wouldn't want the attention of a handsome young stud, except for the fact that stud happened to be her own son.

Around the house Mary didn't exactly dress appropriately. She never really had. Mary's usual attire for lazing around the house was the same as it had always been, a cute pair of PJ shorts, and an old tee-shirt, except she never wore any underwear or bra, and the tee-shirts wore where always thin, and about two sizes too small. The thin, tightly stretched material was nearly transparent and showed off her big tits and her big dark nipples. The same went for the pajamas shorts, they weren't so old or thin, but they were a size to small, exposing a lot of ass and clung tightly to her full shapely pussy.

She knew what she was doing and how she looked. She could have worn something different around the house, but it made her feel sexy and attractive, and she knew it excited her son to see her in those tight skimpy outfits, and she liked to see him happy... and there was something else she liked seeing...

Those days Travis almost always sported an erection around the house, at least when Mary was around, and the boxers he ran around in, did little to hide it. Mary often caught herself daydreaming, staring at the huge bulge in his shorts.

This had gone on for weeks, and that's how it had become around their household, happily content, yet very sexually tense. And that's how it was one morning when Travis snuck up behind his mother, like he'd done many times before, and grabbed her around the waist while she stood at the kitchen sink.

"You scared the shit out of me, you little shit!" Mary squealed.

Travis just laughed as he put his hands on the counter to either side of her and leaned his weight against her backside. Pinning her against the counter, he sniffed at her hair.

"MMMM! You smell good!" He said in a tone laced with desire.

"Yes... I bathe." She replied sarcastically.

"Really? I like that in a woman."

"I bet you do."

As Travis leaned against her, Mary could feel something hard pressing against her ass and quickly realized it was his ever present hard-on. Images filled her head, and in her mind's eye, she could picture his impressive tool rubbing up against her ass. She was instantly flooded with torrid thoughts and memories of the experiences she had with her sons big beautiful cock.

Leaning against her, pinning her against the counter, he began rubbing his hard cock up and down, and from side to side of her cushiony, round ass.

Moving his right hand from the counter, he put his arm around her neck, putting her into a sort of mock choke hold. It wasn't tight enough to really choke her, but just tight enough to control her. More a show of his strength and dominance over her, than to really hurt her.

Still pushing and rubbing his cock against her ass, he held her around the neck with his right arm, as he moved his left hand to her waist, and then slid it to up to her left breast.

Caught up in the moment, Mary didn't resist. Mesmerized by the fanciful mental pictures in her head brought on by the feel of the big stiff cock rubbing against her ass, Mary arched her back and pushed her ass back against his cock. Moving in small gyrations, she matched the rhythm of his movements.

Removing his right arm from around her neck, he slid it under her arm and cupped right breast. Know holding and fondling both of his mother's breast, he rubbed his cock against her ass harder and more forcefully.

He began to moan and groan softly as he humped his cock against her. Sliding a hand underneath her shirt, he began rolling her hard nipple between his fingers tips.

Suddenly alarms went off in Mary's head. The sound of her son moaning and the feel of his hands on her bare flesh brought her screaming back to reality. 'What the fuck', her son was practically fucking her against the kitchen counter, and she was letting him! Gently, she pushed her ass backwards, just hard enough to push him off of her, and then turned around to face him, putting her hands on his chest.

"Whoa there Big Boy, I think we're getting a little carried away here." She said, as she gentle fended off her son's advances.

With a big sigh, she tried to calm her own aroused state. Looking down at her son's crotch, she saw the big bulge in his boxers. The waistband had been push down with all the humping, and the head of his cock was exposed. She lost her breath, and her heart skipped a beat as her body and mind were filled with arousal and desire, and for a moment... a moment to long... she stared, mesmerized, by the sight of his impressive cock. A glistening drop of pre-cum had escaped the tip, and Mary couldn't help but lick her lips and swallow.

Looking up at him, she smiled. He wore a lustful grin. She patted him on the chest and said: "Why don't you go take a shower." which in her mind was code for 'Why do you go take a shower and care of yourself, and I'll go take care of myself.'

"Oh shit!" she said suddenly, catching the time off the microwave. "I gotta go! I'm running late!"

Pushing past her dejected looking son, she dashed off to finish getting ready for work. She could see his disappointment and frustration. He looked rejected, angry almost. Go take a shower and relieve yourself, she thought. If she had the time, she'd do the same thing.

His advances always left her aroused, and afterwards, she would quite often take care of herself with a quick diddle. There were times when she'd needed more than just a quick one and would call in late just to masturbate. There were even a few times she was so overcome with such an intense insatiable need, she would call in sick just to stay home and masturbate repeatedly all day long.

But today, that was out of the question.

Her performance at work was never in question. But lately, her punctuality and attendance was. If she called in late or sick again, she might be looking at a reprimand. She was just as horny and frustrated as her son was, but she couldn't be late for work.

Slipping out of her tight tee-shirt and little shorts, Mary quickly dressed for work. She put on panties and bra, a white blouse, and a knee length dark gray skirt. Standard attire for many working woman, from waitress, to the cubical interned, which is what she was. She sat in a little cubical, staring at a computer screen all day long, entering data and updating reports.

Still with a thirty minute commute, Mary hurried out the door. She had no time to waist.

Chapter 6

Less than a block from her house, she hiked her skirt up around her waist. Pulling aside the crotch of her panties, she started fingered her moist pussy as she drove. The thirty minute drive should be more than enough time.

Spreading her knees as wide as she could, Mary fingered her wet pussy, and rubbed her throbbing clit as she drove. It was crazy, she'd never done anything like this before, but she he was unbelievably horny and desperately determined to get herself off. It was also kind of fun and exciting.

A man driving alongside glanced at her and smiled. Usually she ignored the commuter flirts, which were common, as she was a pretty lady, but this time she smiled back, flashing him her best bedroom eyes as she rubbed wet fingers back and forth over her erect clit.

If he could only see what I'm doing, she laughed to herself. So very badly she wanted to squeeze her milk swollen breast, but feared it would leave embarrassing wet marks. She slid forward, rolled up her hips and pushed four fingers into her wet snatch.

Fingering herself during the morning commute, Mary came very close to climaxing, but the demands of driving and traffic were too distracting. By the time she got to work, she was hornier, and more frustrated than ever. There was no time to finish in the parking-lot, that would be too risky, and she might get caught. She needed to get up to her desk fast and clock-in on time.

Once clocked-in, Mary was able to relax. She took a deep breath and calmed down. Time seemed to slow, but she was still very horny.

Sitting in her cub, with legs under her desk, she stared at the report on the computer screen pretending to be hard at work. Never had she done anything like this before, masturbating at work, it was crazy! But she was so incredibly horny and desperate to get herself off. Sitting at her desk with one hand lying inconspicuously idle atop the desk, she pulled up her dress and slipped her other hand between her parted thighs.

Sitting quietly, staring at the computer screen, trying to look as normal as possible, she slipped her fingers inside the crotch of her panties and rubbed at her clit, secretly fingered her needy pussy under her desk at work.

Tuning out noisy buzz of the rest of the office, she focused on the burning need between her legs. She was getting close! This wouldn't take long! She drove her fingers into her wet pussy, and flicked her slimy fingers rapidly over her sensitive clit. She was so fuck'n horny! She could do it! It was crazy, daring, and she was shaking with nerves and exciting. Her heart was racing, from the rapidly approaching orgasm and the exhilaration of what she was doing.

She was almost there! She could do it, without making a sound, no moaning, no groaning, and no thrashing about. Almost most there! Beginning to quiver just a bit, she was just about ready to cum! Her fingers were a blur, moving feverishly over her screaming clit.

ALL! MOST! THERE!

CRASH! BANG! Startled, Mary jumped out of her skin with fright. It sounded like walls of her cub crashing in on her.

"Oh, sorry about that, but these darn things are heavy." It was Susan, her team supervisor. She'd nearly knocked over one of the walls to Mary's cubical trying to wrestle in a heavy box of reports. "Could you get these updated by Friday? Pleeese! Thaaaanks!"

Before Mary could object, Susan hurried away. Fuck'n Cunt! Mary thought. The bitch scared the shit out of her.

Fuck! I was all most there! This isn't going to work! Mary thought as she fixed her dress. She was hornier, and more frustrated than ever. How was she going to get any work done? Getting herself off was the only thing she could think about. She had an idea. Getting up from her desk, Mary leaned over the flimsy wall of her cub and looked in on the woman in the next cubical.

"Hey, I'm running to the rest room. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

The woman looked up at Mary and shrugged her shoulders, giving her a look that said: Why you telling me? What the fuck do I care?

The restroom was large, with many stalls, but busy. Mary had to wait for one to empty. The toilets were always busy, especially in morning, with woman crowding the stalls and lining up along the mirror making final adjustments to their hair and makeup. Come to think of it, Mary thought, there were no men that worked in her office. It was all women as far as she knew. No wonder the restroom was always so fuck'n crowded.

gordietown
gordietown
103 Followers