A Willing Participant #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally seated in the cramped stall, Mary lifted her skirt around her waist and pushed her panties down around her ankles. Sitting on the cold toilet seat, she frantically rubbed at her wet pulsing pussy. She was so fuck'n horny, she would have loved to have the time to give herself a good working over, but this wasn't the time or place, and time was of the essences. Desperately she wanted to squeeze her aching tits and suck her swollen nipples, but she was too afraid she would stain her blouse.

Hurriedly, Mary fingered herself sitting on the cold toilet in the stark crowded stall while coworkers noisily scurried about outside. She did finally cum. Twitching about, gritting her teeth, and holding her tongue, she managed to get herself off a decent orgasm, not earth moving, but okay under the circumstances and the surroundings. I needed that! She thought with a big sigh of relief. Now maybe I can get some work done.

Back at her desk, not but fifteen minutes had past, and she was horny again. She had become painfully aware of her swollen breast, and that awareness spread to the rest of her body. Her breast ached, her nipples tingled, and her pussy throbbed, and she needed to heed their cries. Mary had a plan, but she would have to wait until lunch.

At lunch as most of the other workers headed to the break-room, or out, Mary nonchalantly headed of the stairwell. Heading up to the sixth floor, the one above the floor she worked on, she was happy to find the door unlocked. She wasn't sure if it would be as floor had recently been vacated by a business relocating out of state.

The entire floor was empty, and quite. Making her way to the restroom, she pushed open the door. It was dark, but only for a split second. Then the lights clicked on automatically. Finding the restroom as vacant as the rest of the floor, Mary was quite happy and wondered why she hadn't thought of this before. This is great, she thought, her own private restroom.

Mary was tempted to strip naked right in front of the mirror inside the stark commercial, public restroom, but thought better of it. She didn't have the nerve, so she made her way to the very last stall in the row.

Once hidden in the stall, she got naked, and neatly hung her clothes on the hook on the door. It was a little unsettling at first, being naked in such a public place, even if it was vacant, and especially, because of the reason she was there. It was a little scary. She was nervous, but there was also something daring and thrilling about it. She was horny, and anxious to get herself off good, hopefully a couple of time, in her own private restroom.

Sitting naked on the toilet, she spread her legs as wide as the narrow stall would allow. Slowly rubbing her hot throbbing pussy, she grabbed and squeezed one of her breast, a stream of milk squirted out. Lifting the milk dripping nipple to her mouth, she sucked as she fingered her wet hole. Excited, aroused, she was well on her way to another orgasm, a full-on good one this time. This is fuck'n awesome, she thought, her own private restroom. Work was going to be a lot more fun in the future. She even thought about bring some of her toys to work.

With four fingers buried palm deep, and her thumb fiercely rubbing her fat clit, Mary moaned and grunted. Repeatedly and rhythmically, she drove her hand deep into her hot wet cunt, digging for her g-spot and rubbing clit.

As she rapidly fucked herself, sounds of sloshing came from her dripping wet pussy. She groaned continuously as she thrashed about on the toilet seat. Mary was right there! She was about to cum, a good deep hard one!

BLACKNESS!

Suddenly the lights had gone out, and Mary was plunged into darkness. Darkness deeper than any she had ever experienced before. Thrown into a panic, she leapt to her feet and blindly groped for her cloths only to knock them to the floor. Clawing for the handle, she found the latch and swung the door open.

Waving her arms wildly, she tried to trigger the lights motion sensor, but it was too dark to register her movement. It was dark, very dark, like drowning in black ink. She could see nothing. It was disorienting. It was so suffocatingly dark, she couldn't breathe.

Panicked and hyperventilating, her heart was pounding so hard it hurt; she felt her way along the stalls. Each door swung open with a loud bang, startling her as she went.

Feeling her way to the restroom entrance, she franticly swung the door open. The lights immediately came on. Mary stood there for a moment in the open doorway, totally naked, in a state of panicked shock.

Suddenly realizing where she was, and how she looked, she turned and ran back to the stall were her cloths lay on the floor. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she ran naked through the stark cold public restroom. Her tits were bouncing ridiculously, and she had a terrified, wide eyed look on her face. It was disturbing. After quickly dressing, she got the hell out of there. Thankful her cloths hadn't fallen in the toilet.

Back on her floor, she sat by herself in the break-room with a bag of almonds, and a coke she'd gotten from the vending machine. She tried not to let her angst show. She looked at her watch. The whole fiasco had only taken fifteen minutes.

As she calmed herself, she had to laugh recalling the image of herself in the mirror as she ran naked through the restroom. She'd looked pretty stupid. Big baby, she thought, afraid of the dark.

She was still horny, and with forty-five minutes to kill, she could try again! Just the thought of it excited her. There was no way to make the lights stay no, at least not that she knew of, but she could be ready for it and not panic.

She snuck back to the deserted restroom on the vacant floor.

Again, in the same stall, she stripped naked. She put her cell-phone atop the toilet paper dispenser just in case of emergency. It would light when she touched the screen, and it had a flash light.

Sitting on the toilet, anticipating the coming darkness, she excitedly got to work on her obsessive pastime. Leaning back, the toilet tank made a porcelain clank as she reclined in a fashion it wasn't made for. Spreading her legs, she pressed her knees against the cold metal walls of the narrow stall. Mary rubbed the wet folds of her pussy as she brought a nipple to her mouth.

While wildly rubbing and fingering herself, she milked her aching breast.

Just as before, Mary was near cumming when the light went out. Even though she was prepared for it, it still caught her by surprise and unsettled her. Only by focusing on her building orgasm, was she able to fight off the panic.

Leaning back in the dark, she continued to rub and finger herself. It was blindly dark, and deafly silent. The only sounds were her breath, the slosh of her wet pussy.

The darkness and panic forgotten, Mary rammed her hand into her gushing pussy, and rubbed wildly at engorged clit. Her only concern was her rapidly building orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes!" She groaned. The words echoed in the vacant restroom. She quivered and thrashed, atop the cold porcelain toilet. She was cumming!

Then suddenly, BLINDING WHITE LIGHT!

The fuck'n lights had suddenly come back on.

Startled and frightened half out of her wits, she froze, panic stricken, too scared to move from her awkward position. She heard the door to the restroom open. The position she was in that had been great for wild masturbation was now very uncomfortable, and painful, but she was too afraid to move.

Frozen in her awkward position, she listened and heard the 'Clack, Clack, Clack,' of high heels against the tile floor. Then she heard the sound of a nearby stall door being opened, and then shut and latched. A moment later, she heard the sound of pee splashing in the toilet, and then the sound of a lighter being sparked, and she smelled cigarette smoke.

It seemed she wasn't the only one using this porcelain paradise for her own private den of addictive vices. Smoking was forbidden in the building.

Mary remained motionless and silent in her painful position until the strange smoker left.

More than a little rattled, Mary quickly dressed and hurried back down to her floor.

Back in her own office space, a labyrinth of cubicles, she felt like everyone was looking at her. There were stares, and whispered comments. Everyone knew what she had been doing, and what a freak she was.

Of course that wasn't true. Her rational mind knew that, but never the less, she felt horrible self-conscious and embarrassed. Her guilty conscience was playing tricks with her mind.

Fuck! She admonished herself. What if I had been caught? I would have died from the embarrassment! I could have lost my job, or worse! Could I have been arrested, and maybe charged with indecent exposure, or lewd behavior?

Sitting quietly at her desk, Mary continued to beat herself up.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm masturbating all the time. It used to be pretty regular, but now, it's obsessive, every day at least, and sometime several times a day. I'm even missing work to masturbate. So now I have to do it AT work? What the fuck is wrong with me? I've never done anything like this before. In my car even, driving down the highway! What the fuck is wrong with me?

By the end of the work day, she managed to calm herself down. And by the time she'd gotten home, she was actually laughing about the whole debacle. That crazed look on her face as she ran naked through a public restroom, she had to laugh. She did look pretty silly, and being stuck in that toilet stall waiting for that bitch to finish her fuck'n smoke, Mary had to laugh. Thankful things didn't end a lot worst.

Even though she was able to laugh at her comical fiasco, Mary was still a little rattled. The first thing she did when she got home was fix a cocktail, two fingers of vodka and orange juice in a tall glass. It was her go-to drink at times like this, quick, easy, and packed with vitamin C, she liked to joke.

As she sipped her drink Mary thought, I need a boyfriend, but just the thought of it made her queasy. She was becoming more and more withdrawn and antisocial, and the thought of trying to building a relationship, even a casual social one, caused her anxiety. A good hot fuck sounded good, that's what she really needed, but the conversation before and after is what distressed her.

Opening the junk drawer / medicine cabinet in the kitchen, Mary rummaged around until she found what she was looking for, a little prescription bottle of Valium. It had been a very stressful day, and she needed a little something extra to take the edge off.

Shortly after returning home from the bizarre excursion into the woods, Mary convinced her doctor to give her a prescription for Valium, saying that she was having trouble sleeping. Which was true, she was having a hard time sleeping. At that time she'd been troubled with terrible guilt and regret. But since then, she'd come to terms with what had happened, and now she just took them to relax and get a little buzz-on.

A couple of hearty swigs of the sweet cocktail washed down the little blue pill. She thought about the whole experience at work, and despite it being a total failure, and leaving her horrible frustrated, it had actually been kind of exciting, a daring adrenalin rush.

She'd considered the notion of revisiting the restroom upstairs and trying again or maybe some other risky public local... but not too risky, she wasn't THAT reckless or daring. But the thought intrigued her, and brought back some of the excitement, and arousal she'd experienced earlier.

After polishing off the cocktail, Mary made herself a second, and then went to her room and changed out of her work cloth. She pulled on a pair of cute silky little PJ shorts, and an old tee that was a size to small.

Joining her son in the living room, she plopped down on the love-seat, propped her feet up on one arm, and her head on the other. Travis sat on the adjacent sofa in only his boxers and a tee-shirt. He was rapidly surfing through the channels.

"Can we watch just ONE thing please? Anything, I don't care what." Mary finally said, tiring of the incessant channel flipping.

"Will this do?" He said, sounding annoyed.

"This will do... thank you."

He had stopped at Wheel-of-Fortune, and Pat was leaning over, spinning the wheel. The drugs and alcohol were quickly kicking in, and the polite competition of the dull game show wasn't enough to keep Mary awake. She soon passed-out.

Chapter 7

Startled awake by the overly loud volume of an annoying infomercial, Mary opened her eyes to see... legs? She was unable to see the blaring TV as someone was standing right in front of her.

"Travis? What are you doing?" She spoke the words, but they came out warbled and slurred. She was still half asleep and stoned.

"Aa... I was just... turning off the TV. You were passed out. I'm going to bed."

"Oh... Okay..." She slurred. He sounded funny, she thought, defensive maybe, but she dismissed it. Her head was spinning.

Moving to the TV, Travis touched the side of the medium sized flat-screen causing it to go black and silent. That was funny, Mary thought, she didn't even know there were buttons on the side. To woozy to think about it, she dismissed that to.

Swinging her feet off the small sofa, she sat up dizzily: "Whoa!" she said.

Getting to her feet, she needed to steady herself: "Whoa!" She said again, "I'm out-of-it. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." she stammered before heading off to bed walking somewhat sideways.

Plopping down on her bed, Mary sighed with relief. The bed felt soft and comfy. Pulling the covers up, she stretched out on her back and sighed again.

Just a little uncomfortable, she rolled onto her left side. Still a little uncomfortable, she rolled to her right, and then returned to her back. Fuck, she thought. As passed out as she'd been, now she was restless and couldn't get back to sleep. Seems her only chance for a good night's sleep was left on the sofa.

She needed to relax. Lying flat on her back, staring up at the ceiling, she slid a hand down into her little shorts.

"MMM, AAH." She moaned softly as her fingers caressing her protruding clit. It had been a frustrating day, and this was exactly what she needed to relax. Running her fingers over her big swollen fleshy lips, she found them sticky, covered with the remnants of the days earlier failed attempts. Parting the sticky lips, she pushed her fingers into the warm wet interior of her pussy. Drawing a wet slippery finger up over her stiff clit, she groaned deeply. A feeling of warmth and relaxation came over her as she became instantly aroused.

Drifting off into the depths of self-pleasure, she was suddenly distracted by a strange sound.

'CREEEk!'

Looking in the direction of the sound, she saw a shadowy figure standing in the doorway. Momentarily startled, she froze, leaving her hand resting atop her plump pubic mound. No lights were on in the room. But plenty of light streamed in from the living room. She quickly recognized Travis standing in the doorway.

She laid there flat on her back, quiet and motionless.

What the hell does he want? She wondered. What is he doing? What the fuck could he possible need, that couldn't wait till morning? She just lay there, still and motionless, pretending to be asleep, hoping he would go away so she could get back to her needy pussy and the orgasms she so badly needed.

With eyes opened only to narrow slits, hopefully to appear asleep, Mary watched as her son moved from the doorway, to the foot of her bed. What the hell is he up to? She wondered.

Still pretending to be asleep, Mary lay there, hoping he would leave her alone. Then she heard a strange rustling sound, and faint snap of elastic. Then she saw it... his cock!

He'd freed his hard cock from the confines of his boxers, and was standing at the foot of her bed... jacking-off!

Why you little fuck'n pervert, Mary thought... but didn't move.

She should have jumped up, and chased him off in a pissed off rage... but she didn't. She just lay there, motionless and silent, peering through narrowed eyes, watching her son jack-off. She was mesmerized by the sight, and sounds of her son masturbating at the foot of her bed. Damn he's big! She thought.

Staring at her sons big stiff cock, her heart begin race. The sight of her little pervert jacking-off his big cock got Mary aroused. Her breathing quickened and she started to quiver uncontrollably with excitement.

Yet... she forced herself to remain motionless, and silent. Her hand, still inside her shorts, rested upon her throbbing groin. Slowly she began to move her fingers unnoticeably over her stiff throbbing clit. Her heart raced with exhilaration of forbidden pleasure.

Suddenly Travis moved to the side of her bed. He now stood right above her. His cock inches from her face. It was so close, she could have stretched out her tongue at licked it! She was suddenly bombarded with incredible urges and impulses she had to resist.

Rapidly rubbing her clit with the tips of her fingers, she began to quiver uncontrollable. She didn't think he would notice thou because he was so self-absorbed, feverishly stroking his cock.

Mary could see delicious drops of pre-cum forming at the tip, and his cock glistened as he smeared with the slippery slime. And to her quivering delight, she thought she felt a drop fly off and land on her face.

He must have been confident she was thoroughly unconscious, Mary thought, because he was grunting and groaning loudly.

With just her finger tips moving feverishly over her tortured clit, she fought to remain, quiet and motionless, as an intense orgasm welled up inside her.

Suddenly, with a loud long sustained groan, Travis shot his load on his mother's placid face.

As his goo pelted her face, Mary shuttered, and silently climaxed. It was an intensely strange orgasm, one of which she'd never felt before. It was made intense and strange because she needed to remain completely motionless, silent, and expressionless. It was made even further strange by the feeling of incompleteness, accompanied by a horrible need to finish herself more wholly and deeply than she'd ever experienced before.

Tormented by aching need, Mary laid there still as the dead, as her perverted son continued to milk his spurting cock. With another loud groan, more cum shot on to her face, and with a final stroke and squeeze of his purpled cock, he dribbled the last of his cum onto her face.

Finished defiling his mother, he fixed his boxers and quietly left the room.

The moment her son left, Mary licked her lips, tasting the delicious nectar deposited there. Using her fingers as squeegees, she gathered up every drop of cum she could, then licked and sucked them clean.

Kicking the off covers, she anxiously stripped off her night clothes, and went to work on herself with a wild lustful vengeance. Sitting up with her legs spread wide, she rammed the four fingers into her gooey wet pussy, and rubbed her stiff inflamed clit.

With her other hand, she kneaded, squeezed and molested swollen her breast. Painfully, she tormented her nipples, pinching pulling and twisting them until milk began to flow. She brought the abused nipples to her mouth and sucked hard, drinking deeply from her own beast.

Grunting and moaning, Mary went at herself without restraint. Finger fucking her sloppy wet pussy and hungrily sucking her tits; Mary came over and over again, each time more intense than the last.

Her hands and thighs were covered with white froth secreted from her gooey wet pussy. She had cum repeatedly and was finally spent, and thoroughly satisfied. She fell into a deep, blissful sleep.