A Willing Participant #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Mary's head was reeling from the inexplicable events of that night. She was dumbfounded by her son perverted act, and even more so, by her reaction to it. She should have been outraged, discussed and horrified by the perverted degrading acts, but she wasn't. She wasn't any of those things, actually she was aroused and excited, and filled with anticipation.

She had a plan, a plan she hoped would encourage, if not ensure, a repeat performance.

That evening when she got home from work, she went right into the kitchen and fixed herself a tall cocktail, just like she'd done the night before. Opening the junk drawer that kept her med's, she conspicuously rummaged around a bit, picked up the bottle of pills, gave it a couple of shakes, then threw it back into the drawer.

The cocktail was for real. She was anxious and need to relax. She also needed a little liquid courage. But she didn't take the Valium because she didn't want to pass-out, not for real anyway.

Was wrong of her to encourage this behavior? She was conflicted, but very fiber of her body wanted to see that big beautiful cock spurt another huge load of delicious cum. Fending off a considerable amount of guilt and trepidation, Mary concocted a strange warped rational, that of course made no sense, yet somehow managed to justify what she was planning.

Since she would be just lying there asleep, or pretending to be anyway... And he was the one jacking-off... And he aware what he was doing... And she wasn't, except that she was, but was just pretending to be asleep... It was just like she was really asleep and unaware of what was going on... Except that she was...

Somehow that twisted logic made it perfectly okay for her son to jack-off on her face. It made no sense, and she knew it, but it was enough for her, and somehow it made it okay.

The plan was to do exactly as she'd done the night before, except for the Valium. Taking her half emptied drink with her to her bedroom, she stripped out of her work cloth. She changed into the skimpiest pair of pajama shorts she owned, and instead of a tee-shirt, she pulled on a skimpy little tank-top that barely contained her big tits.

Finishing her drink, she went back to the kitchen and made a second, quickly drank about half, then joined Travis in the living room who was there watching TV. Plopping down on the love seat, she positioned herself for optimal effective exposure. After a few minutes, she pretended to pass-out. She lay there stretched out on the love seat pretending to be asleep until the Wheel-of-Fortune was over.

As Pat and Vanna were saying goodnight, she pretended to awaken from her stupor, got to her feet and stammered her good-nights. Then staggered off to bed careful not to over act. It was early, but she was anxious.

Once in her room, Mary pushed the door shut. Then remembered, last night she'd been so out of it, she hadn't shut her door, so she quietly pushed it all the way open. Nervous and apprehensive, she knew shouldn't be doing this, but she was way too excited to stop.

Before hoping in bed, Mary stripped out of her skimpy little shorts. She didn't want them to get in her way. Then she stopped. Let's give mommies little pervert a real treat tonight, she thought, as she pulled off the tank-top. Climbing naked into bed, she pulled the covers up to just above her waist, leaving her breast exposed.

Lying on her back, she put a hand under the covers onto her crotch. Spreading her legs, she gave herself plenty of access. Her other arm, she left atop the covers at her side.

Ready and in position, she was horny, excited, and eagerly awaiting her perverted visitation. Mary lay still with eyes closed, but was nothing as she appeared. She was shaking a little, brimming with anticipation. This is so wrong, she thought, but so much fun and exciting!

With her concealed hand, she stretched her arm into position so as to finger herself real good once things got started. Testing her reach, she pushed her fingers deep into her already wet pussy. If I'm this wet now, she thought, I'm really going to be dripping once things get going. Rubbing a moistened finger over her excited clit, she gasped, an orgasm was already very near. She could easily make herself cum in seconds. Backing off, she very lightly strummed the protruding lips of her pussy. She didn't want to get too far ahead and go off without him.

The little pervert thinks he's getting away with something, she thought with a grin. But what he doesn't know is that I'm onto his little perverted game, and that's what made it fun... and of course satisfying her deviant desires.

Laying there anxious, motionless and quit for what seemed like eternity, Mary started to get worried, then disappointed. Maybe he wasn't coming, she thought. Maybe he wasn't in the mood.

Just as well, she thought, I shouldn't be doing this shit anyway. A pang of guilt and regret rang through her. Feeling let down, and very foolish, disappointed and dejected, Mary thought about just rolling over and going to sleep. Then she heard a sound that picked her right up.

'CREEEEAK!'

Through narrowed eyes, she looked to the door way. Spying the shadowy figure there, her heart leaped and began to race. Yes! Come to Mama big boy! She thought with sinful delight.

Stepping into her dimly lit room, her son suddenly halted mid-stride before reaching the foot of her bed. Mary heard a faint gasp drawn by her son and knew instantly what had happened. He'd noticed her naked exposed breast. She fought back a smile.

Bypassing the foot of her bed entirely, Travis went straight to her side. Only wearing boxers, he quickly stripped them off, and stood completely naked at the side her bed with a huge hard-on, and Mary could sense his uncontainable excitement.

Suddenly she had second thoughts. Maybe she'd gone too far by exposing herself to him. Things seemed to be getting ramped-up, and she feared they might get out of control. But there was no turning back now.

He stared crazily at her tits, breathing shallow and rapidly. Then he started to reach out. Panicking, Mary didn't know what she would do if he started groping her. That wasn't part of the plan. Without flinching, she didn't move, and thankfully his hand stopped an inch from her breast. Withdrawing, he started wildly stroking his stiff cock while staring lustfully at her beautiful tits.

Relieved that things seemed to be back on track, Mary pushed her fingers into her wet pussy. Shuttering with excitement and arousal, she watched as her son vigorously stroke his cock and cupping his big full balls.

Lying there still, feigning sleep, Mary curled her fingers deep into her very wet fuck-hole, and then raked slimy fingers up over her incredible sensitive, stiff erect clit. She fought desperately not move, and to control her ragged breathing as she rapidly flicked her clit.

Laying there still and silent, flicking her clit, her head filled with lewd, dirty, incestuous expletives.

Yes, stroke that big fuck'n hard cock for Mommy... Stroke it good, stroke it hard and fast... Oh Yea that's it, stroke that big cock, make it cum me, make it cum for Mommy... Make it cum on Mommy's tits! Yes cum on me! Cum on Mommy!

Mary started to lose control. On the edge of orgasm, she started shaking and twitching uncontrollable as she was fucked her pussy with near total abandon, ramming her hand hard into her hungry cunt, and vigorously rubbing, hard and fast, her screaming, tormented clit.

Still, she fought to retain control and conceal her movements, desperate to remain motionless, silent, and maintain the illusion of sleep.

It didn't matter though, because Travis had totally lost control himself. He was wildly stroking his cock, banging his thighs against the side of her bed as he thrash back and forth grunting and groaning. He wouldn't have noticed if she sat up in bed and started cheering him on.

Groaning loudly, arching his back, and thrusting his hips forward, Travis shot an impressive load over his mother's tits. Continuing to stroke vigorously, another shot, and then another, then holding his cock and leaning over, he squeezed out the last drops of cum, dribbling it on her tits.

As her son emptied his ball onto her tits, Mary climaxed. His loud expressive eruption pushed her over the edge, and the struggle to conceal her orgasm was nearly impossible, leaving her stiff and ridged, with muscles so tightly contracted, she trembled uncontrollable.

Finished with painting his mother's tits, Travis quickly donned his boxers and scurried from her room.

With her son gone, Mary insanely gathered up the cum deposited on her tits, hungrily licking and sucking her hands and fingers. Then with wet sticky hands, she lifted her slim covered breast to her mouth and eagerly suck, licked, and rubbed her cum drenched tits on her face.

Head reeling, and crazed from another intense bizarre orgasm, Mary kicked off the restrictive covers. Rolling over to the night-stand, she pulled out her big purple cock shaped dildo. Sitting with legs splayed wide, Mary pushed the toy into her wet gaping hole. It slid in effortlessly. With both hands, she rammed the toy into her gushing cunt as she feverishly rubbed her enflamed clit until she came again groaning.

Rolling over, ass up, face down, Mary wildly humped at the surrogate cock, it's base, firmly planted against the mattress. Grunting, groaning, and moaning, she came over and over again, driving herself hard, fast, and repeatedly, brutally impaled herself on the big long purple dildo.

Rolling onto her back, Mary removed the slimy toy from her inflamed gushing twat, then put it in her mouth and pushed it down her throat until the rubbery balls met her chin. Then she pulled the full length out, then back down again, fucking her own throat without a bit of effort or gagging. Pulling the goo covered dildo from her throat, she licked around the base and the balls. It was covered in frothy white goo from her cunt. Sadly it was just her own goo, but still, it was sinfully delicious.

After cleaning the toy of her pussy's secretions, she rolled back over and started humping it again. She reached for the night-stand and removed a second toy, a long white slender vibrator.

Ass up, insanely impaling herself on the purple dildo, she pressed the buzzing vibrator hard against her agonized clit. Crying out in a loud guttural groan, she came again immediately, and the orgasms kept coming, repeatedly, each one more wrenching than the last.

Overwhelmed by the intense sensation radiating from her vibrating clit, she removed the buzzing wet toy, reaching behind her back, and pushed the slick toy deep in her ass. Again she came with a loud groan.

Cumming violently, the contractions pushed the purple dildo from her convulsing cunt, and it was followed by a gush of pee. I'm squirting! She thought. It didn't happen often, only when she came repeatedly, and really hard and deeply.

Abandoning the purple dildo which just wouldn't stay in, Mary continued to fuck her gaping ass with the vibrator while feverishly rubbing and flicking her tormented clit. Howling and groaning, Mary came repeatedly, deeply, intensely, and each time, a gush of piss erupted from her.

The orgasm became so intensely extreme, almost like contractions, it felt as though her insides might push out through her cunt. Finally, exhausted and with her sheets soaked, Mary rolled over spent.

Sprawled atop her bed, she lay there panting, sweaty and exhausted.

Then she heard it. CREEEAK.

She froze... a pit in her stomach and panic in her brain. She listened closely, deeply... nothing.

Moving frantically, she swung her feet off the bed then froze. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she listened, closely, deeply... nothing.

She thought to call out, 'Travis, is that you?' then thought better of it. Getting her feet, she moved to the doorway and peered down the hall. She froze... listened, closely, deeply... nothing, only silence and darkness.

Stepping into the hallway, she felt something on her foot... something wet! Her mind raced, she panicked. Had Travis been standing out here, jacking-off, and watching, as she went nuts on herself? The thought sickened her with embarrassment. For fuck'n God sakes, she thought, she'd pissed all over herself!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! No, it can't be. I'm being paranoid. The creak could be anything. Old houses creak. Then what's on the floor? She asked herself. It could be from a lot of things. Travis, when he first left, cum could have drip off his cock, yea that was it. Or maybe it's from me, I fuck'n came enough, and pissed all over myself, yea that's it, it's from me. But what if it isn't? What if he had been watching?

What difference did it make anyway? She fretted. It was okay for him to cum all over my tits, but now I'm freaking out because he might have watched my crazy masturbation.

There was a difference. She thought. If he watched me go freaky nuts on myself, then that means he knows that I knowingly participated, cooperated, and knowing allowed him to come to my room and jack-off. That means I'm as big a pervert as he his... bigger even. No, this is defiantly not good, not good at all.

Mary's heart sank, and the oppressive weight of guilt and regret pressed down on her. Even if he hadn't been watching her wildly masturbating, she still shouldn't be allowing, and even worse, encouraging his deviant behavior. What the fuck was wrong with her? What kind of mother was she?

Things were definitely going to change around here, but first she needed to get control of herself, and her own behavior. What hell was going on with her? She wondered. She was masturbating all the time, even at work, and now this. What the fuck was going on with her? She needed to get control of herself, and things were definitely going to change.

Chapter 8

Home from work Mary was glad Travis was in his room. She didn't want to face him but knew she would have to eventually. Managing to escape that morning without crossing his path, she was apprehensive about the inevitable. Not knowing what to say or what really happened last night, she decided NOT to confront him.

Last night, she'd been filled with powerful conviction to take control of matters, especially herself, but that had faded. Mary wasn't really the take control type. She was more of the 'happy-go-lucky' easy going type. The 'ignore it' until it goes away type. Even thou, she decided no cocktails, and definitely no pills tonight, she needed to start looking and acting like the mature parent she was.

Going to her room, she got out of her work clothes. No more skimpy clothes around the house, she thought, she needed to start dressing like a mother, not a bitch in heat. She put on the loosest, most unattractive and unrevealing tee-shirt she owned, then an old pair of baggy, paint splattered sweat-pants.

She looked for her bath robe. She hadn't worn it in years, but she knew she had one, somewhere. She found it at the bottom of the clothes hamper. It was damp, moldy, and smelled bad. Throwing it back in the hamper, she vowed to buy a new one tomorrow. Knowing she couldn't avoid him forever, she went to the living room.

Mary found her son sitting on the sofa, rapidly surfing through the channels. Nothing out of the ordinary there, she thought. Joining him she sat on the love seat, which seemed to be their usual setting arrangement. They never sat together.

Something was amiss though, she thought. He wasn't wearing a tee-shirt, which was unusual; he almost always wore a tee-shirt around the house. Something else was amiss. The minute she entered the room, he stopped flipping channels and turned his full attention to her. He was staring at her, leering at her with a devious grin which made her uncomfortable. He also had an obvious hard-on, which wasn't all that unusual but he was sitting there rubbing it through his boxers as he eyed her.

Returning his gaze, she said: "Time and place, please." trying to sound prudent and motherly. He just smiled, shrugged, and continued to defiantly rub his erection.

Mary was about to broach the subject of last night, but before she could, he stood and announced he was going to the kitchen asking if she wanted anything. He wasn't just being polite, she thought, the question was implying something, and she declined his offer. On his way by, he made a rude gesture with his hips, thrusting the bulge in his boxers towards her face.

A few moments later he reappeared... NAKED! Mary could imagine his dirty boxers lying on the kitchen floor somewhere. He stood there butt naked, wearing only a devilish grin. In his hand he held a tall glass of O.J., most likely a cocktail, and in his other hand he clutched something unseen.

Mary was stunned, and caught totally off guard. He approached her, handing her the drink. She took it, not because she wanted it, more out of reflex. Opening his other hand palm up, he handed her the contents. Again, she offered her hand, palm up, not because she want what he was offering, but out of habit. He dropped a small blue pill in to her hand... a Valium.

He stood right front of his seated mother, very close, leaning his legs against the sofa, their legs were intertwined and touching. Slowly, he stroked his stiff erection in her face. Mary sat there dumbfounded, a drink in one hand, and a little blue pill resting on the palm of her other. She tried desperately not to look at the big cock that was inches from her face, but found it impossible not to stare.

"Maybe I should just go to bed and give you some privacy." Mary finally said uncomfortable.

Looming over her stroking his cock, he responded without missing a beat: "Fine! Go to bed and pretend to be asleep, if that makes you feel better."

HE KNEW! Mary was stunned and stupefied. She didn't know what to do, or what to say. HE KNEW! He knew she'd only been pretending to be asleep when he'd visited her, and defiled her. That meant he'd probably watched as she wildly masturbated until she'd pissed herself. HE KNEW, and she felt horribly embarrassed and exposed for who she really was. Her worst fears were true. She threw Valium in her mouth and washed it down with the cocktail.

She gagged and coughed! The cocktail was twice as strong as she would have normally made for herself. Had he made it that way intentionally, or was it just his inexperience at mixing drinks? Despite how strong it was, she needed it, so she drank it anyway.

With deep gulps, she finished the strong drink and dropped the glass as her son continued to stroke himself just inches from her face. Feeling horribly awkward and not knowing what to do with her arms, she crossed them over her chest in an unconscious attempt to shrink away and hide herself. She was horrible embarrassed and ashamed of herself, and fought to keep her eyes down, but found it impossible not to look at his cock.

Was he taunting her? She wondered. Was he trying to embarrass her more than she already was? Was he trying to humiliate and degrade her even further?

"I'm sorry." She said submissively. "I... I'm ashamed of myself. I don't know what else to say." Still, she fought not to look at his impressive manhood.

With her hands crossed over her chest, she unconsciously squeezed her breast with nervous hands.

"I like that!" he said, "I like it when you squeeze your tits."

Surprised, and embarrassed by the humiliating knowledge that he'd most likely witnessed her wild masturbation, she said: "I'm sorry. It's just a nervous habit." She put her hands in her lap.

"DON'T STOP!" he barked at her like an angry guard dog. It was a command, not a request. He was aggressive and threatening. He was frightening her.

Not wanting to provoke him any further, she placed a demure hand upon her breast, and gentle squeezed.