A Willing Participant #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked his cock faster. He was standing so close, Mary could smell his body, and hear the sound his hand made rubbing over the flesh of his cock.

"Let me see. Take your shirt off. I want to watch." he said lustfully with hunger in his eyes.

"Travis please..." she stammered, "I know with what happen last night... but I don't think..."

Cutting her off mid-sentence: "TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING SHIRT!" again he barked at her threateningly.

She was frightened. Not wanting to aggravate him any further, she grasped the hem of her shirt. What difference did it make anyway, she thought regretfully. She'd willingly exposed herself to him last night. Pulling her shirt off over her head, she displayed herself to him, and continued gently squeezing and fondling her own breast.

Reacting to the sight of her tits, he stroked himself faster and with greater zeal.

Just as before, the sight of her son stroking his big cock just inches from her face did something to her. It stirred a forbidden desire in Mary.

There was something else... something about his commanding tone that stirred her. It was somehow liberating, freeing her from the burden of obligation and responsibility. She could be told what to do. She was compliant and submissive by nature. She wanted to be told what to do. She wanted to be told...NO, not told, but forced to do the things she didn't have the nerve to do, the things she'd longed for. His commands aroused her.

The strong cocktail and the Valium where beginning to take effect. She felt lightheaded and dizzy, and despite her initial reluctance, Mary's body began to betray her, watching her son stroke his beautiful cock, so close she could almost taste it, aroused her. She began tweaking and pulling her hard nipples and she longed to touch burning crotch.

"I like it... you know...when you... the milk." he said eagerly, feverishly stroked his cock in her face.

Squeezing her breast, Mary drew her fingers towards her nipple and a drop of milk appeared. Squeezing harder about the nipple, a fine stream appeared, and squirted on her son's legs, speckling them with fine white droplets.

"Suck em!" he demanded excitedly, "I like it when you suck your tits!"

Mary's head was spinning. She was stirred by the sight of her well hung son wildly stroking his long hard cock. It was so stiff, red, and bulging with veins. His lean muscular body was tense, and pumped from exertion. She grasped her tender swollen breast and brought the dripping nipple to her mouth and suck deeply.

As she sucked, milked leaked from the corners of her mouth, it ran down her chin to her neck, and down between her breast. Lifting her other teat to her mouth, she eagerly suckled it.

Travis stroked his cock wildly, excitedly engrossed in the sight of his mother suckling her own breast. He began grunting and groaning loudly. His cock was wet and slimy, smeared with the flowing pre-cum. Some flew off landing on Mary's face and breast causing her to quiver with desire.

Involuntary, she moved a hand between her legs and pressed it to her throbbing groin.

"Aagh! I love it when you touch yourself!" he groaned. "Aaah! Take off those ugly pants! I want to see you touch your pussy!"

Hesitating only for a second with a notion of protest, but knew it was pointless. She would do whatever she was told. She hooked her thumbs in the waist band of the ugly sweat-pants, lifted her ass off the sofa, and pulled them off.

"Aaaaah fuck! Touch your fuck'n pussy! I want to see you make yourself cum!" he urged, groaning as he excitedly stroked his cock.

Spreading her legs, she rolled her hips forward and rubbed her gapping, already very wet pussy while squeezing and sucking her milky tits. Travis was close, he would cum any second, she could see that, and crazy as it was, it excited her and she wasn't far behind.

Madly stroking his inflamed cock, Travis stiffly jerked and twitched about, every muscle in his body taut, and then he leaned over her and barked urgently: "OPEN YOUR MOUTH! OPEN YOUR FUCK'N MOUTH!"

Without hesitation, Mary tilted her head back and opened her mouth, and without being told, she stuck out her tongue.

Leaning over his mother's open mouth Travis came with a long loud growling groan. The first blast splattered across her face from cheek to forehead, the second went straight in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, and the last big gob and he squeezed out onto her extended tongue.

The second her son cried out and emptied his huge load of slimy cum on her face, Mary shuttered with a powerful orgasm. With her head tilted back and her goo covered tongue sticking out; Mary made strange gurgling, and moaning sounds as she came. Rubbing fiercely at her gushing wet snatch, it made sloppy wet slapping sound as she convulsed and twitched. Pulling back her tongue, and after a few moments of savoring, she swallowed.

Staring wide eyed at his mother's cum splattered face, Travis suddenly looked strange, as if in shock, or confused. He looked like he'd just waken from a wild dream and was so disorientated he didn't know where he was or how he gotten there. He looked embarrassed, frightened almost, and then without a word, he walked off, went to his room, and shut the door.

Sitting there naked in the living room with cum dripping off her face, Mary was dazed and confused. Was he coming back? Was he okay? Was he just going to leave her like this, she wondered. Absentmindedly, she continued to lightly stroke her pouting pussy lips and pinch her hard nipples.

She sat there alone, and a more than a little bewildered, wondering if this was the new boundary of their relationship. Mutual masturbation, and for a moment, it seemed possible, even attractive.

Sitting there naked in the living room with cum drying on her face, she started fingering herself harder and faster until she was feverishly rubbing her clit and ramming her hand into her cunt. She couldn't stop! She needed to cum again!

Sitting alone in her living room, with her son just a few feet away, she looked to her son's closed bedroom door as fingered herself to another intense, moaning, convulsing orgasm.

Afterwards, in a confused daze, she gathering up her discarded clothes and went to her room, but not before throwing away the ugly attire. They hadn't achieved the desired effect. Things hadn't gone as she'd planed, not even close. Before hopping into bed, Mary pulled on her usual cute little sleep shorts and a skin tight tee-shirt.

Chapter 9

Saturday morning, no work, she should have been happy, but wasn't. Instead she had a pit in her stomach.

Even though Mary went to bed very horny, she hadn't masturbated any further. She had been too conflicted and confused about what had been happening, so she awoke feeling frustrated and needy. She wanted to take care of that need, but that would have to wait. She had something more important to do.

She had major regrets about what had happened last night... about the last few nights, and dreaded the thought of facing her son, but felt she needed to be tough and stand her ground. She wouldn't let him enticed, drug or booze her. She would have to be firm and not let him dominate her.

Mutual-masturbation, what the fuck is wrong with me? She wondered. How could she even consider such a crazy idea? Things had gotten way out of hand, and it was her fault, she'd let things get out of control, and she was the biggest part of the problem.

She met Travis in the crossroads of their house. It was a part of the living room that didn't have any furniture to impede traffic, an area just inside the front door between the kitchen, bathroom, and the hallway.

He seemed as happy-go-lucky as ever, like nothing had happened. Apparently he didn't share her concerns. He strutted by with an obvious erection bobbing in his boxers, and Mary wondered if he was always hard.

Stopping him as he tried to breeze though the living room she said seriously: "We need to talk."

She never dealt with anything very seriously, or sounded so sober, so Travis was immediately on the defensive.

"About what?" he said, with a curt edge to his voice. His content smile turned to a look of annoyance.

"About the past few nights. I don't blame you. I blame myself." There was a quiver in her voice that betrayed a lack of conviction. It was obvious she was uncomfortable talking about this, and apparently, by the way he was glaring at her, he wasn't too happy about it either

In sixty seconds, he went from perfectly happy, to annoyed, to angry, to furious. Mary drew away from her son's blazing stare. She wanting to give-up and submit, but fought to continue: "We need to stop what we're doing. It's gone way too far. It's not good for either of..."

"NO! NO! NO!" he suddenly erupted. He seemed so angry that he could barely speak and 'NO' was all he could manage.

"Travis, please listen. I'm as confused by this as..."

"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" again he growled at her through clenched teeth.

"Travis please! I'm your mother and we can't be... "

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" He yelled.

Grabbing her shoulders, he shook the little woman as he yelled: "YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER! YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH!" he yelled. The words stunned Mary as it all came crashing back to her. That was what they kept calling her that night in the woods, 'His Bitch'.

Mary squirmed trying to escape his grasp, but he hooked his leg behind hers and easily tripped her backwards. Pushing her to the floor, he followed her down and lay atop her sprawled body.

"TRAVIS! STOP THIS! GET OFF OF ME! LET ME UP!" she screamed as she struggled to get free, but he was too strong. Pinning her down, he forced his legs between hers.

"Shut up!" he yelled, "I know you want it just as bad as I do! Why do keep pretending you don't?"

"Travis please, we can't!" He had her wrist pinned to the ground as he rubbed himself between her legs, and she could feel his big stiff hard-on pressing against her groin.

"Shut up!" he barked at her. "Feel that! I know you can!" he said as he rubbed his hard cock between her spread legs. "I know you fuck'n want it! I see way you stare at my cock all the time!"

"I know! I'm sorry! Please!" she pleaded, "I know this is all my fault, but we can't!"

"I know you want it." No longer yelling, he laid atop her whispering in her ear as he dry humped her: "I know you want. After the last couple of nights, I KNOW you want it!"

"I'm sorry! I don't know what happened! I just lost control of myself!"

He wasn't listening. Rhythmically, he rubbed his cock against her groin, and the thin fabric of his boxers and her shorts did little to separate the two. Mary could feel his stiff hard cock gnashing against her swollen clit. It was painful at first, but the pain soon gave way to a tingling, a throbbing pleasure Mary couldn't resist, deny, or control, It betrayed her, exposed her hidden desires, and in Mary's mind's eye, she could see her son's beautiful cock rubbing against her big fat clit.

Uncontrollable, Mary started slowly rolling her hips up to meeting his thrust. She could feel moisture, and knew her needy wet cunt was gaping open, but wondered, was it just from her. Drifting off, she heard her own soft moans as if from another.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, he lifted off of her and sat back on his heels between her spread legs. Confused, she rose up onto her elbows, and silently, they looked at each other. His boxers had worked down, and the tip of his cock was visible. Her knees were up and spread wide and her inner thighs were flush from the humping. Her nipples stood out hard and erect against her tight tee-shirt. It was hard to hide her arousal. Both were breathing heavily from exertion and adrenalin.

Was he done? She wondered. Was he letting her up? Was the assault over? Had clearer heads prevailed? It certainly wasn't hers.

Then she had a feeling that disturbed her, and made her ashamed of herself. She felt disappointed and letdown. What the fuck is wrong with me? She wondered. Her son had almost raped her and she was disappointed he stopped!

Bewildered, and more than a little rattled, Mary rolled over to her hands and knees to get up.

Suddenly Travis grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back. Instinctively, she tried to pull away. Scurrying away on her hands and knees, she managed to slip his grasp, but as fate would have it, he'd hooked his fingers into the waist band of her shorts. Pulling them down and off as she kicked her legs, the resulting struggle left her bare- assed, and face down on her stomach.

She tried to rise up, but a heavy hand in the middle of her back pushed her back down to the floor, hard!

"Stay Down!" he growled at her.

She lay there face down, bare ass up, as he was knelt between her spread legs holding her to the floor.

Again she tried to get up, but was push down hard, knocking the wind out of her.

"STAY THE FUCK DOWN!" he yelled at her.

Laying there, trying to regain her breath, her heart pounding from exertion and adrenaline. She made no more efforts to get up. Then she felt his hands on her backside, squeezing and fondling her ass. She threw her hands back behind her and tried to push his groping hands away.

Pausing for a moment, he considered her small upturned palms futilely trying to shield her big round ass. It seemed funny in its pointlessness. Sadistically, he brought a hand down hard in a viscous slap on some unprotected ass flesh.

"AAAOOOWWW!" she cried, "STOP THAT! THAT HURT!" Instinctively, she moved an up turned hand to the spot of the attack. Amused, he brought down another blow with a loud slap on some unshielded ass. She cried out for him to stop, but he laughed deviously to himself. There's no way she could protect every inch of that big ass with her little hands. He rained down more blows upon her tender ass flesh, and each time she'd move her hand to the spot of attack, she'd uncovered another area for him to assault.

"Please stop! You're hurting me!" she pleaded.

"Move your hands." he commanded almost playfully.

"No! Stop this right now!" she screamed.

He rained more blows with the same hilarious results. This was far more fun and arousing than he'd ever imagined, and he noted, her ass was really starting to get red!

"AAAAGH! Stop! Please!" she cried. The cumulative blows stung painfully.

"Move your fucking hand!" he commanded forcefully, and raised a hand to slap her ass again.

"Okay! Okay!" she pleaded as she slid her hands to her sides.

Pins-n-needles darted into her abused flesh as he lightly ran his fingers over her tender ass. His touch caused her to flinch and quiver with a sting pain, but she made no move to stop him. Touching her lightly at first, he could feel the heat radiating off her fevered ass.

It was painful at first, as he began to squeeze and massage her sore inflamed flesh, but the sting quickly faded and she was left with the intense tingling sensation of her sons exploring hands. With her hands resting quietly at her sides, she voiced no objections as he knelt between her knees, kneaded and fondled her round ass.

"I don't know what you're crying about, I know you like being spanked. Don't you? You even spank yourself sometimes." he said with a devious accusing tone as he toyed with her ass. It was more a statement than a question.

Mary's face flushed red as her ass with embarrassment. He knew way too much about her dirty, little perverted secrets she thought. She'd been way too careless with her extracurricular activities.

His massaging hands pulled apart her cheeks, and she knew that she was fully exposed to him. She knew he was looking at her ass hole, and from where he knelt he'd be able to see her gaping wet pussy. As felt her ass, his fingers slowly moved closer and closer to her tight little butt-hole, and she made no move to stop him as his thumbs circled and toyed with her twitching hole.

"And I know you like it in the..." He paused... and chose different words: "You like anal. Don't you?" He said as his fingers dancing around her tight little ass-hole, teasing, rubbing, but not pushing for entrance.

"Yes, sometimes." she mumbled reluctantly. It was embarrassing, but she couldn't deny it. It was clear he'd been spying on her. A knot of embarrassment twisted in her gut at the thought of him witnessing her kinky secrets.

How long had it been going on? She wondered, years maybe. Images of a much younger and smaller Travis flash through her mind, images of him hiding in the dark shadows outside her bedroom, madly stroking his slightly smaller, yet just as hard cock. The vision aroused her.

He put a finger in his mouth, moistening it, then pushed the tip into his mother's tight little ass hole. She flinched, but did not try to stop him. Gently he toys with her ass, working just the tip of his finger, in and out.

Removing his finger, he pulled apart her ass cheeks and spats a big wad of spit on her ass hole, then pushes his long finger in, knuckle deep.

Mary tensed, arched her back and moaned, but made no move to stop him as he slid his wet finger in and out of her ass.

As he fingered her ass, his other hands slowly traveled between her thighs, strumming the fleshy folds surrounding her pussy. He pushed his fingers inside her. She was wet! He slides his wet fingers down to find her clit. It's big, stiff and erect, much bigger than the few school girls he'd fooled around with.

Mary could feel her own wetness on her son's fingers. He pushed his thumb deep in her pussy as he rubbed her clit and fingered her ass. She did nothing to stop him. Involuntarily, she rolled her hips and moving herself against his probing hands, pushing them deeper, as she felt the tremors of a rapidly approaching orgasm.

Alarms suddenly went off in Mary's head. NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I can't let this happen! We're going too far! Reaching back, she pushed his hands away.

"Travis... We shouldn't be doing this." she said weakly and with no conviction. It was the last of her dying resolve to resist him.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He punished his mother for her defiance.

"AAAAGH!" PLEASE STOP!" she cried. "YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

Halting the assault on her ass, he kept his hand poised high and ready above his head. "What's it going to be?" He asked. "I don't care, because I'm enjoying this either way. It's up to you."

"Alright! Alright! Please no more!" she pleaded.

"Alright what?" he asked. "I want to hear you say it."

"Alright. You can... you know, do what you were doing."

Again he brought his hand down hard on her ass, and again, and again he punished her.

"AAAAGH! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! PLEAASE STOP!" she begged. She was in tears. "You can touch me! You can touch my pussy!"

"Oh I CAN? Can I." he asked with his hand raised above his head. "I don't think I like your fuck'n attitude. If you don't ask me nicely, BEG me, I'm going to beat your ass raw!"

"No! No! Please! Please don't! Please, no more... touch my pussy!" she pleaded, but his hand was still raised. "Please... I beg you... Please touch my pussy! I beg you to touch my pussy! Please, I beg you... finger me... finger fuck me and make me cum!" That last little bit of adlib surprised both of them.

Slowly he lowered his hand and slid it between her thighs.

"Like this?" he asked as he rubbed his finger freely over his mother's wet pussy. "Is this better than a spanking?"

"Yes! Much better!" she answered quickly, fearing punishment....

Lying there quietly, she let her son have his way. Her resistance was gone.

She'd relinquished control and it felt somehow liberating. She felt free, free of the burdensome weight of responsibility, and free to be herself. She welcomed his control, and was eager to be led and guided towards the perverted, forbidden pleasures she'd so truly, deeply, longed for.