A Willing Participant #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly moaning, she slowly rolled her hips, working her snatch against his probing fingers. His fingers, wet from her gushing cunt, slid easily in and out of her needy pussy and over her large throbbing clit. His hands were deft. He knew what to do. He'd watched her please herself many times, and he knew how to make her cum, and despite the brutal spanking, she was near!

As Travis fingered his mother's wet pussy and rubbed her erect clit, he pushed his long middle finger back into her tight ass. With a shutter and a loud groan, Mary came!

Suddenly he got up leaving his her lying on the floor. She laid on her stomach half naked, arms at her side. She was still sighing and groaning, moving and her rolling hips, grinding herself against the floor.

Was it over? She wondered. Was he done with her? Just as well, she thought. They had gone way too far. Then the nagging disappointment crept back in, and shamefully, she didn't want it to be over.

Suddenly Mary felt her head being lifted off the floor. Travis had bent down, and was pulling her up by a hand full of her hair.

"Get up!" he barked at her. "Get on your fuck'n Knees!"

Doing as she was told, Mary pushed herself off the floor. Half naked she knelt submissively before her agitated and dominating son. Standing over her in an aggressive stance, he had a ragging hard straining against the thin fabric of his boxers. His fists were clenched. He looked agitated, excited, and his eyes flashed of anger and vengeance.

"Take your shirt off!" he growled at her.

Obediently, Mary grabbed the hem of shirt and pulled it off over her head as she knelt naked before her forceful and commanding son.

"Touch yourself!" he ordered. "I like it when you touch yourself!"

She knew this. She knew it excited and aroused him.

Mary grasped and squeezed her swollen breast, quit hard. Milk streamed form the distended nipple, speckling her thighs with droplets of milk. Pulling at her fat dark nipple, she twisted and pinched painfully hard. Groaning, she cried out as she abused her tits, viciously squeezing pulling, tormenting her own flesh.

Her hands were soaked with milk. Why was doing this? It was demented, obsessive, and impulsive, and she couldn't stop.

Excited and aroused, Travis loomed over his kneeling mother watching as she tormented her own breast.

"Touch your pussy!" he commanded sadistically.

Sitting back on her heals; Mary spread her knees as wide as possible. She ran her milk soaked hand over her splattered thighs. She was already a wet mess.

Intensely excited, Travis stripped himself of his boxers, and stood naked, and fully erect in front of his kneeling mother, watching as she willing touched herself.

As every time before, the sight of her son's impressive organ caused her to swoon. Making no attempt to advert her eyes, Mary stared, intently focused on her son's jerking, twitching manhood.

Sliding her hands between her thighs, Mary grabbed her long full meaty lips and pulled, stretching them until she cried out in pain. Releasing them, they sprung back resiliently. She pushed slippery wet fingers into her gaping hole, and then raked them up to her throbbing clit. Trapping the hooded bundle of nerves between her thumb and fore-finger, she pinched and stroked it like it was a tiny cock. Moaning uncontrollably, Mary stroked her fat clit. Then she cruelly pressed the swollen knot hard against her pubic bone. She cried out from the painfully intense, yet arousing sensation.

Suddenly Travis stepped towards his kneeling mother. Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her towards him and forcibly rubbed his stiff hard cock on her face.

Without resistances, Mary willing let her son rub his beautiful cock on her face. It felt so wonderfully hard and stiff. She nuzzled her son's cock rubbing her soft cheeks, nose, chin, and pouting lips over her son's big cock.

She could smell him, his body odor, and feel his pre-cum streaking on her forehead and smearing in her hair, and she could smell his cum, it had a smell but was hard to describe, irony, but very subtle, but she could smell it, and it excited her. Parting her lips, she pushed out her tongue and tasted her son's cock.

Moaning and squirming about, Mary continued to obediently, and wantonly, touch herself while her son rubbed his cock on her face. She squeezed her breast, pulling at her stiff erect nipples, fingered her wet cunt and tormented her fat clit.

Groaning, he demanded: "Open your mouth!"

More alarms went off in Mary's head. The boundaries between them were all falling like dominoes. His lustful commands excited her, and she longed to be taken control of, used and violated, to act out her own perverted desires, through his.

Is this what she'd wanted all along? Had she subconsciously lead them to this point? Did she need this so desperately, that she needed it forced on her?

Willing, she reached up to take hold of his big beautiful cock to guide it into her mouth.

"NO!" he snapped excitedly. "Don't use your hands. Don't stop touching yourself."

Obediently she lowered her hands, and pushed her fingers back into her gaping wet cunt. Groaning loudly, she thrashed about. Just inches away from an orgasm, she had to pause for a second.

Squirming as she feverishly fingered her throbbing wet cunt and viciously squeezed her squirting milky tits. She stretched up on her knees and lowered her open mouth down onto her son's stiff erection. He groaned as his cock disappeared into her mouth.

Grabbing her by the head, Travis pushed his cock into his mother's mouth. With each he stroke he pushed his cock deeper and deeper until it pushed pass an unseen barrier and slid down into her throat. With each thrust, he pushed his cock deeper and deeper down her throat until his balls pressed against her chin.

As her son shoved his long hard cock down her throat, Mary continued to torment her body, painfully squeezing her squirting tits, wickedly twisting and pulling her tortured nipples, while fanatically ramming as many fingers as she could stretch into her abused inflamed pussy.

Groaning, with two fistfuls of her hair, Travis started wildly ramming his cock down his mother's throat. Cruelly he fucked her face, brutally ramming his long stiff cock down her throat, his balls slapping against her chin. Groaning and tensing, he couldn't take any more, his balls tightened and screamed for release.

With Mary's nose painfully gnashed against his pubis bone, his cock shoved down her throat, he forcible held her head, and Mary could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing against her tongue as it pumped its load down her gullet.

Strange guttural moans and screams came from Mary's cock filled throat. She was choking, and couldn't breathe. The panic of suffocation was beginning, but she made no attempts to push him away, her hands were busy wildly tormenting herself. With her son cumming down her throat, Mary was in the mitts of her own incredibility intense orgasm.

Finally he released her. As he pulled his cock from her abused throat a huge wad of cum and goo deposited in her mouth and splattered on her face. Groaning loudly, she gasped for air. Unable to swallow, her mouth hung open and her eyes bulged. The goo dripped out of her mouth and down her chin as she continued to wildly finger herself. Kneeling before her son, she thrashed and gurgled obscenely as cum dripped from her chin.

Tensing, twitching and thrashing, she was still cumming. Dazed, she finally managed to take a deep breath and swallow the wad of goo dumped in her mouth.

Kneeling in front of her son, she continued to lightly finger herself, maintaining that long chain of orgasms she had tightly wound inside.

Looking up, she saw Travis had that same strange look he had last night. He stood there, his cock still hard, a long string of cum dripping from the tip. He had that same stunned, shocked look on his face. He looked like he'd just awoken from a sleep walking dream and didn't know where he was or how he'd gotten there.

Mary wondered if he was going to run off to his room just like he had last night, and she felt that same nagging let down and disappointment, then felt ashamed for feeling that way.

Sudden, he violently grabbed her by the back of the neck and pushed her face to the floor. With her legs folded underneath, her ass was up in the air, he quickly moved to kneel behind her. Grabbing her by the waist, he pulled her back against him. She could feel his stiff rod rubbing against her back side and she knew he was going to do. He was going to fuck her.

He was going to fuck her! Her own son was going to fuck her!

Again the alarm went off, but it was so far away, she could barely hear it, and then it went silent.

Is this what she wanted all along? To be raped! To be forcibly held down and brutally fucked against her will! Against her will, that was a joke. This was all her doing.

Both Mary and Travis moaned in unison as he pushed his cock into her gaping wet and wanton cunt.

Slowly at first, then faster and faster, and with each stroke he went deeper, and harder and faster, and Mary moaned and groaned with each thrust.

With renewed staying power, he slammed his cock into his mother. Incessantly he pounded her hard, fast and rough, and with total disregard for her.

He fucked her hard and viciously, punishing her with his long pike of a cock, angrily stabbing her, retribution for months of teasing and disappointment.

Cumming repeatedly, each time more intense than the last, Mary moaned, groaning, and howled as if in some kind of agonized ecstasy.

As the brutal fucking seemed to go on without end, she became more and more animated and expressive, although increasingly delirious and incoherent. Her hands in a fury of motion, squeezed her tits and rubbed her clit, groping herself as her son brutally pounded her.

Reaching back, she started frantically feeling, squeezing and fingering her own ass-hole.

"Oh fuck cumming!" she called out repeatedly. "Oh God, OOOOH, FUUUK!"

Pounding her harder and faster, Travis grunted savagely with each thrush, his thighs slapping rapidly and rhythmically against hers.

Suddenly, and unexpectedly, she pulled away from him. At first he thought she was trying to crawl away, but then she turned around and started ravenously sucking and licking his cock. With her legs folded underneath her, she sat crumbled before her son, stroking his long cock with both hands, desperate for him to cum again in her mouth.

As she sucked and licked her son's cock, she could stop finger fucking herself. Holding his cock against her wet messy face, she howled as she came again.

Grabbing her by the back of the neck, Travis pushed his mom's face back down to the floor. Returning to his position behind her, he drove his cock into her viciously and without mercy.

As he fucked her, he cruelly groped, squeezed and slapped her big round ass. Cruelly he toyed with her tight ass hole, rubbing, fingering, and pulling it open, stretching it.

Reaching back, she added her own fingers to the mix, fingering and pulling herself open. With two fingers, one from each hand, she stretched her ass-hole open ridiculously wide. It was an obscenely erotic sight!

Looking back at him she mumbled: "I want it... if you want to... I want it please... I like it... please... I want you to... please... fuck me in the... please..."

With one hand, she pulled her ass cheeks apart, with the other; she grabbed his cock from her gooey wet pussy and guided him to her tight ass hole as she shamelessly pushed herself back against it.

They both groaned as one as the head of his big cock slip into her tight asshole. Holding her tightly by the waist, he drove his cock to its furthest depths. She easily took every inch.

Savagely, he fucked his mother's ass. Grunting and growling, he rammed his cock into her ass hard and fast. His thighs slapping rhythmically against hers, he fucked her ass cruelly, and brutally.

Howling and moaning in a clash of pain and pleasure, Mary reached under between her legs, and with some effort, forced four fingers into her sloppy cunt. With one hand, she fingered her cunt, with the other; she groped and squeezed her ass. Feeling around her tortured asshole, she felt around her son's cock as it plunged into and stretched her ass hole.

Travis could feel her fingers! He could feel the fingers she'd shoved in her twat. He could feel her knuckles rubbing against his cock through the thin spongy membrane that separated the two canals.

Moaning, groaning, and spewing incoherent obscenity, Mary was in a constant and escalating state of ecstasy. Wildly ramming her cunt with fingers, she flicked her fat erect clit with her thumb like a boxer pummeling a speed-bag, as her son pounded her ass.

Finally, after brutally fucking her for what seemed like an eternity, he finally came. He could hold back any longer. Shoving his cock into the depths of her bowls, he shot his load with a horrific growl.

Mary tensed, arched her back and howled as her son came deep inside her. Thrashing about, she convulsed, and cried out. Her son's ferocious fucking and boisterous climax brought on an extremely intense and final draining orgasm. Twitching and quivering, her asshole spasmed, squeezing and milking her son's throbbing, pulsating cock.

Then all of a sudden, she seemed to go limp in his hands. She fell motionless, as though a switch had been flipped and she was turned off. The lights went out, she went out.

Travis rolled the two of them on to their sides, and they lay there spooning. After a while, his cock softened and slipped from her ass on its own. Getting up, he left his limp, lifeless mother and went to the kitchen for a much needed glass of water. His mother did not move.

Returning, he offered her a glass, but she did not respond. He could see a gob of cum leaking from her ass and running down her thigh.

Was she asleep, or unconscious? He didn't know which. It reminded him of the time in the woods... when they'd finished with her... when she had finished with them.

A feeling of dread began welling up inside him. What the fuck had just happened here? He looked down at his unresponsive mother. She was lying in a limp fetal position. She was a mess! She was covered in cum! His Cum! It was all over her face, in her hair, and leaking out her ass! Her back side was covered with red welts and bruises!

HAD HE JUST RAPED HIS OWN MOTHER?

Pacing back and forth, he was starting to panic. This was all HER fault! He thought. If she wasn't such a fuck'n cock tease this would never have happened.

He hadn't planned for this to happen... it just HAPPENED!

What was he going to do? He needed to something, but what?

Maybe he should run away? But where would he go? And how would he live? He'd never even had a job!

He thought about tying her up! But what the hell good would that do? Some more extreme measures even cross his mind!

He had to go too his room and think about what to do. Just looking at her was making him crazy!

After brutally fucking her, he left his battered, bruised, and leaking mother lying unconscious on the floor.

The End?