A Willing Participant #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the car, before even leaving the driveway, she had the dress untied, but left it draped loosely over her breast as she drove through her neighborhood. But once on the highway, with tinted glass hiding her nakedness from fellow motorist, she laid the dress completely open, daringly exposing herself as she drove.

Finally figuring out how to use the Cruise Control, she set it at a modest speed and sat back touched herself, masturbating as she cruised down the highway. The risk and danger of the activity aroused and excited Mary, and before getting to where she was going, she'd wildly fingered herself to a groaning orgasm. It was a nice way to start off the day.

Once at her destination, Mary fixed her dress and sat nervously in the parking lot. Her whole body was shaking with excitement and anticipation. She couldn't believe she was actually going through with this.

The young girl at the ticket counter was cute, but snotty and indifferent, and Mary hated the little bitch instantly.

The boy in the lobby who took her ticket was a different story. Smiling broadly, he welcomed Mary as she approached. He was tall (everyone was tall to Mary) with a slight acne problem, but wasn't unattractive.

It was a warm a day, too warm for Mary to wear a sweater to cover-up her big braless tits, and the cool air in the air-conditioned movie theater was making her already huge nipples stand up exceptionally tall, hard and very noticeably erect!

She wasn't purposely trying to attract attention. It was just a hot day and she thought she could get away with it. She truly didn't think anyone would notice, but the boy who took her ticket sure took notice, and he was staring at her hugely erect nipples!

Long ago, petite yet curvaceous little Mary gave up try and make herself appear taller and more leggy by wearing high heels. She was just too clumsy and top heavy to wear heels, so as she approached in her flat comfortable shoes, the tall, pimple faced boy got a good look down her loose, low cut dress.

As he took her ticket, the pimple faced boy was so enthralled by bodacious little Mary, he couldn't pull his eyes away from her big tits with hard erect nipples.

Horny! Nervous! Excited! Standing in the theater lobby, Mary was a bundle of conflicting emotions.

Before even arriving at the theater, Mary had already cum once, and she was still horny as hell! As she stood in the theater lobby, her wet throbbing pussy was screaming for more attention. She hadn't gone there to see a movie. She was there to act out her growing obsession of masturbating in public, and the attention and lustful stares of the teenage boy only served to heighten her excitement and arousal.

As Mary had hoped, the Multiplex was very quiet that early on a weekday. Looking around, besides the snotty girl at the ticket counter and the horny, overly attentive usher, there were two other kids working the snack bar who appeared to be doing more talking than working. By all appearances, she seemed to be the only moviegoer in the theater.

After taking and tearing her ticket, the boy eagerly asked: "Theater number six. Can I show you the way?"

"Sure, why not?" Mary said as she politely accepted his offer.

As he lead the way, the boy kept looking back at her, staring at her bouncing boobs as if hypnotized by their movements. He wasn't watching where he was going, and Mary feared that the distracted boy might trip, or walk into something.

Fortunately they made it to theater number six without incident. Holding the door open, the boy produced a small, surprisingly bright, pen light from his pocket and offered to help her to her seat. Her imagination was already winding up as she thought of the lurid possibilities, but she politely declined.

In the dimly lit theater, previews of Coming Attractions played as she cautiously made her way up the steps. The theater was nearly empty with only two couples sharing the theater with her. Perfect, she thought as she moved up the steps to the very last row.

As she took her seat, her heart was racing with excitement, but she was also very rightfully nervous and apprehensive, questioning the her own sanity.

While an animated short played inviting moviegoers to visit the snack bar, another couple entered the theater and sat about halfway up. With only six other moviegoers in the whole theater, everything was going as Mary had planned. She'd intentionally chosen a 'Dog' of a movie hoping there wouldn't be much of a crowd and it seemed she had chosen well.

Sitting by herself in the very last row of the dark theater as the featured film began to roll, she had the whole rear half of the theater to herself. Leaning forward in her seat, she reached down between her ankles, and then sensuously ran her hands up the length of her smooth, parted legs, pulling her dress up as she went; until she reached the warm wet folds of panty less flesh between her indecently spread thighs.

Excited and aroused, she nervously untied the sash to her dress and slowly laid it open exposing herself in the dark theater and to the unwitting moviegoers below.

With her dress open, she was nearly naked and full exposed, her hands were in a white knuckle grip on the armrests. Exposing herself in the darkened theater, she trembled with fear and excitement, but was too afraid to touch herself, or to even breathe as she watched the other moviegoers below, anxiously searching for the smallest sign that someone was aware of what she was doing.

After a few minutes, she was finally able to take a breath, and slowly began to relax her grip on the armrest. To give herself more room, she lifted the armrests out of the way, ever so slowly and quietly, fearful of drawing any unwanted attention to herself.

As she gained confidence, Mary still kept a watchful eye on her fellow moviegoers below as she cautiously began touching herself. Becoming more and more at ease, and realizing her fellow moviegoers were hardly aware of her, she was able to let herself become aroused as she began squeezing her milk swollen breast and tormenting her stiffing nipples. Becoming more and more aroused and daring, Mary sat at the back of the theater with her thighs spread wide, and began rubbing her fat, erect clit, faster and harder...

Chapter 14

Oblivious to the movie playing on the big screen, a much darker and more lurid film played in Mary's demented mind...

I'm startled by a mysterious light I see heading towards me down the dark and secluded back row of the theater. I immediately recognize it as a flashlight. FUCK! I'm busted! How did I not see them coming!

Hastily, I pull my dress closed, but they're moving quickly and I don't have time tie it properly. I need to make an escape. Holding my dress closed with two tightly cinched fistfuls of fabric, I leap to my feet and attempt to flee in the opposite direction from my quickly approaching pursuer. To my surprise, I run head long into second, flashlight totting usher that had snuck up on me from the other direct. FUCK! I'm trapped!

As the first usher closes in, their unseen hands on my shoulders push me down into a seat and the two ushers sit on either side of me. As they turn off their lights, I try to stand and flee, but gripping hands hold me down in my seat.

"Ssssh." I'm shushed by one of the ushers. There's just enough light in the dark theater that I recognize Pimple Face from the lobby. "Relax." He whispers. "We're not here to bust you. We saw what you were doing, and we just want to watch."

From either side, I feel tugs as the two punks try to pull open my dress, but my grip holds firm, and again I try to stand and push my way past, only to be shoved back down into my seat.

Pimple Face whispers threateningly in my ear: "Hey if you want, we can call the police and tell them we got another pervert in the theater. Believe me; we see this shit all the time, except the perverts don't usually look like you. That's why we're giving you a break. C'mon. It's up to you. What's it going to be?"

Again I feel tugs on my dress from either side, and I have no choice but to relent and loosen my grip.

The two young thugs pull my dress open, and I don't even bother trying to cover myself. Surrendering, I let them have what they want as they look me over, excitedly examining my exposed, naked body.

"Fuck! You have awesome tits!" Exclaims Pimple Face in a hushed voice, the other usher, a shorter and stockier boy, just snickers.

So much for just wanting to watch; each boy grabs one of my wrists and forcibly hold them down against the seat, restraining me as they both begin to maul my breast with their free hands. Sitting on either side of me, they squeeze and fondle my swollen tits, pinching and twisting my big stiff nipples.

It's not long before they both lean over and start sucking on my milk swollen tits. With one on each tit, I moan out loud unable to contain my cries as my milk begins to flow into their hungry sucking mouths.

Pimple Face stops sucking just long enough to again shush me, and then returns to hungrily feasting on my dripping nipple.

As both boys from either side, each feed on my tits; they grab my legs and start pulling them apart. At first I resist, attempting to hold my knees together, but my resistance is weak and the boys easily pull open my legs. As they suck on my tits, their searching hands to slide up my thighs to my shamefully wet pussy.

In the darkness, I don't know who's doing what as unseen hands grope my crotch and exploring fingers fill my wet pussy and rub my fat throbbing clit.

Again I hear myself moan, but I catch myself and bite my lip. Giving in to the forceful boys, I slide down in the seat and spread my legs obscenely wide, opening myself up to the boys as they pinch, grab and pull, cruelly stretching my thick meaty pussy lips, pulling me open so that they can shove their fingers deep into my sloppy wet pussy.

I try to restrain myself but it's impossible. With both of my big, milk swollen tits being hungrily drained, and my wet gapping pussy full of god-knows-how-many thrusting fingers, and my fat throbbing clit being pinched, rubbed and tormented! I arch my back and groan through my clenched teeth: "Oh fffaaa, I'm cumming!"

"Shut Up!" Pimple Face again whispers angrily in my ear as he covers my mouth. "You're going to get us all in trouble!"

Because of my unexpected outburst, the three of us suddenly sit up straight like statues, nervously scanning the theater for signs of discovery. Thankfully there appears to be none, as all eyes remain on the movie, and no one seems aware of what's going on in the back row.

Again the boys grab my wrist, but this time they pull my hands to their laps, and I'm surprised to feel warm stiff cock flesh!

When did they open their pants? I wonder. I hadn't noticed. It must have been when I was cumming.

With the three of us sitting up straight and my hands placed in their laps, I don't responded right away, I just letting my hands lay lifelessly on their hard cocks. But I don't pull away either, my willpower is dead, and their young hard cocks feel irresistibly nice, exciting me. After only a moment's hesitation, I begin to slowly move my hands, feeling their hard cocks at first with just the back of my hands and fingers, but within minutes, I take both of their cocks, one in each hand, and begin stroking them off in the theater.

In my right hand, Pimple Face's cock is long, incredibly hard and stiff with a big flared head. In my left, Stocky's cock is just as hard and stiff but not as long, but very THICK!

Willingly I stroke both cocks, and soon the boys are groaning softly and their cocks are getting wet and slippery with precum.

In the dark move theater with the boys sitting to either side of me, I stroke both of their wet, slimy cocks and then suddenly without warning, Pimple Face grabs me by the back of the head and shoves my face down into his crotch. I don't hesitate. I know what he wants and I want to! I want his big long hard cock in my mouth. I want to taste it, and I want to feel it throbbing and pulsing against tongue. Hungrily, I take his cock in my mouth.

Holding me by the head, Pimple Face thrusts his hips upward, fucking my mouth as I suck him, and after a minute or two, he allows me to come up for air, that's when Stocky grabs me by the hair and pulls me over to his cock, and I willingly and wantonly take his big fat cock in my mouth and let him fuck my face!

Back and forth I'm pulled by the two horny boys, and I willingly suck and stroke them both, bobbing my head, taking their cocks deep until they're pushing down my throat. I want them to cum! I'm desperate to feel their big cocks swell and explode in my mouth.

As I'm pulled back and forth by the two forceful boys, they continue to squeeze my tits, grab my ass and finger my pussy, and as they grope at my flesh, they pull at my dress, until my dress is pulled completely off.

Now completely naked in the dark theater, I continue to excitedly suck off the two boys. Back and forth I'm pulled by the greedy boys, their hands all over me, groping me, feeling me, fingering me! I suck the boys until finally I'm rewarded with a big wad of cum! Pimple Face is the first to cum, followed shortly by Stocky! They both, in turn cum, emptying their big youthful balls, filling my mouth with cum!

I try to swallow it all, I want to swallow it all, I don't want to miss a drop but there's too much, and the cum leaks from the corners of my mouth make a sticky wet mess of my face.

With gobs of cum dripping from my mouth and hanging from my chin, I'm suddenly pushed out of my seat, on to the dirty, sticky theater floor, onto my hands and knees.

Both boys quietly join me on the grimy floor. Our seats flip up automatically and we have all the room that the dark and dirty back row of the theater has to offer.

Pimple Face kneels behind me and I wantonly reach back between my legs, grabbing his youthful, still hard and ready to fuck cock. Gripping his slimy wet cock in my hand, I guide Pimple Face into my gapping, wet, needy pussy as Stocky again shoves his big, fat, cum dripping cock into my face. And as Pimple Face rams me from behind, Stocky fucks my mouth, ramming his cock down my throat!

Naked on my hands and knees on the filthy, sticky floor of the last row of the theater, the boys fuck me from both ends. Over and over, back and forth, turning and twisting me, taking their turns fucking my hungry, sucking, swallowing mouth, and shoving their hard cocks into my dripping wet, gaping, pussy!

Endlessly it goes on throughout the movie, tirelessly they ram their big hard cocks deep into my needy holes, fucking me hard and forcibly, making me cum, again and again and...

Chapter 15

Sitting by herself in the last row of the theater, nearly naked and fully exposed, Mary masturbated through the entire hour and a half move, imagining all the possible how's and ways she could fuck and be fucked in the theater.

Cautious and nervous at first, but as the movie played on, she got bolder and bolder until she was sitting with her feet up on the chair in front, her legs spread wide, ramming her fingers into her gapping wet hole! In the movie theater, she made herself cum repeatedly until her arms and wrists ached from the strain and exertion!

At one point she became so emboldened that she stood up naked in the back row, with her breast pulled up to her mouth, and her hand working feverishly between her bowed legs, almost daring the audience in front to turn their heads and witness her obscene performance!

Lost in her own perverse fantasy, she didn't even notice the move had ended until the credits started rolling. That's when Mary felt the wetness in her shoes. It felt like she'd walked through a puddle but they were dry when she entered the theater. She then felt the same wetness on the seat, it was soaked.

It was then that she realized what had happened.

She'd pissed herself!

Mary was mortified! She'd been doing that more and more lately! She been masturbating so much that she was losing control of her bladder and was pissing herself when she came!

As people began to leave the theater, Mary fixed her dress the best she could. The whole back of the dress was soaked! She was horribly embarrassed, almost to the point of tears but she couldn't break down!

She waited until the theater was empty before standing. She needed to get out of there, quick!

Squinting her eyes in the brightly lit lobby, she was momentarily dazed and disoriented, not only from the bright light, but also from the intense multiple orgasms, and the time spent long separation from reality.

Several other movies in multiplex had let out, and Mary was caught off guard, and disturbed to see so many people milling about lobby. Panic started to set in and she had to resist the urge to make a run for the exit. Not only was the back of her dress soaking wet with piss, her breast would still be leaking milk, making large, telltale wet spots on her dress, and perhaps, even dripping through the thin fabric! With her anxiety pounding her like an angry storm, she moved quickly through the lobby, desperate to get out of the theater as quickly as possible.

As she hastily made her way through the lobby, she ran into the same boy she'd encountered on her way in. Pimple Face! She tried to avoid him and make a discreet exit, but unavoidably the boy spotted her.

"Hey! How was it?" He eagerly called out to her as she tried to hurry past unnoticed.

Just for a split second, her guilt conscience played mind tricks on her and she thought: "Oh my God! He knows!?" but she then quickly realized that he was only asking about the movie.

As she sped by the overly eager boy, she turn, and doing her best to smile and act normal said: "It was just okay."

"Yeah, that's what I heard!" She heard him call out as she left the theater but never looked back.

Safely in her car, Mary sat for a long moment shaking from the whole experience, caught somewhere between laughing and crying.

She then wiped her tears and began to laugh. She'd gotten away with it!

It was crazy! It hadn't gone exactly as planned, but she'd gotten away with it!

She'd never even gone to the movies by herself before. She always thought that was something lonely losers and weirdos did. She was partly right.

Mary didn't waste any more time making a hasty get-away!

Driving away from the theater, Mary had planned to head straight home so that she could at least she change out of her wet dress. Checking herself as she drove, her dress was soaking wet. Parting her thighs, she ran her hands over her piss dampened flesh, her thighs and crotch were slick with piss.

Maybe it was the adrenaline or some other hormone, but Mary began to more than just check herself. She had just masturbated to the point of pissing herself in public movie theater, her dress was now soaking wet, and still, she couldn't 't keep her hands off herself.

At one point as she drove down the freeway fingering herself, she'd gotten so carried away urging on another orgasm, that she swerved, almost sideswiping another car. She hadn't even realized that she was out of her lane until she heard the other car blaring its horn. Shaken and fearing that she might get in an accident; Mary had enough sense to immediately pull off at the nearest exit.

Looking for privacy in an unfamiliar and rundown part of town, Mary turned off the street into a dingy, dumpster lined, back alley.

The alley looked deserted. Desperate to finish herself off, Mary parked between two big green dumpsters. She had been close to cumming when she was forced to pull off the freeway, so it wasn't going to take long, and the deserted alley looked like I'd be as good a place as any to have a final orgasm before heading home.

1...345678