A Willing Passenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quiet in the van for the next half-hour or so when I broke the ice by saying,

"I would really love to watch you eating a gal out. It would turn me on beyond anything I could imagine."

"Yeah, well it ain't going to happen so you better get your kicks out of my pussy, ass, mouth or hands or find a different girl."

"Speaking of your hands. It dawned on me last night you have never jacked me off. Would you like to rectify that oversight tonight?"

"No I wouldn't. You can jack your self off for all I care."

Whew, she was really pissed. I pulled into the next roadside rest area and reached over and pulled her to me and planted a huge kiss on her mouth. She responded warmly and said,

"Nick, sometimes you can really piss me off. Some of the things you say indicate that you think very little of me."

"Annie, if you think about it seriously you know I care a lot about you. It isn't just the sex. I was upset you were being abused by your ex and have felt badly for you every time I think of what you went through with him."

"Nick, I know, I'm just out of sorts this morning."

"No problem. Let's just change the subject and get rolling."

"Not so fast." She said as she dropped her hand down to my crotch and unzipped my jeans and let my cock out for air. Damn, she was going to jack me off.

It didn't take long for me to rise to the occasion and she soon had leaned across the gap between the seats and had her fingers crawling all over my shaft. She let one finger ride up on the head of it and smeared a little pre cum all around the head and then down the shaft. She then wrapped her fist around my shaft and slowly, oh so slowly started to move it up and down. As she was doing that she moved her face up to mine and gave me another soul rocking smooch. I love her tongue in my mouth. She was jacking me off with the tenderest touch I ever felt and it wasn't long before I was responding. My breaths were coming faster by the minute and my ass was squirming all around my seat. She must have felt the pulsing in my shaft for she soon started to jack me faster and faster. I was moaning loud enough for the people in the next parking slot to hear me when she dropped her mouth to encircle my cock as I shot my load down her throat. She stayed like that for a few minutes and then lifted her head a little so she could lick off every drop. All she said about taking my load in her mouth was,

"Couldn't have you make a mess of the van and your pants now could we?"

Damn, What a woman!

The next several days were uneventful. We traveled across the panhandle of Florida and then down the center of the state as far as Fort Pierce. We would easily make Key West the next day. It was time to take a little rest after all of the driving. The van had proved its worth with us being able to have breakfast and lunch in it almost every day and we slept in it the majority of the nights. So far it was averaging over 22 mpg and that was right at what I had expected.

We found a nice looking Holiday Inn and pulled in for a room. Now that we were in the big time tourist area there were no more cheap ones. No problem, we thought we should splurge. We dragged a couple of our cleanest and most presentable outfits with us along with our ditty bags up to the room. For some reason I was wiped out and needed a nap. Annie said no problem, she needed some things from the drug store in the lobby and took the key with her and I hit the sack.

It was almost six when I awakened. She was sitting by the window reading a mystery novel. She heard me rustling and said,

"Good morning or afternoon or whatever the hell it is. Rise and shine and let's get ready to go out for dinner. My treat."

We each hit the shower, I shaved, she 'put on her face,' we put on our finest and we were ready for a big night. She had gotten a restaurant recommendation from three different people in the hotel and they all agreed on one place. That's where she had made reservations and we were off.

It really was a first class looking place and we only hoped the food matched its appearance and prices. It did, from our appetizers to our entrees the food was excellent. While we were drinking our coffee she said that she had something serious she wanted to discuss,

"Go, you're on fair lady."

"Tell me about the job you are down her for"

I explained that this old buddy with whom I used to surf in California offered me an electricians job and was going to help me get my California license transferred over. There was some hassle that Florida resisted honoring other states electrician's licensees but it was resolved by making anyone who was transferring a license attend a school covering the electrical codes in Florida. They assumed we knew the basics of wiring homes, etc. but knew from experience electrical codes differed drastically from state to state. I thought it was a great compromise to a touchy problem.

"Well, are you going to be part owner of the business or not?"

"Are you shitting me. I am just going to be a working peon."

"Why aren't you going to be part owner?"

"Easy honey, he has put up all the money to start the business. I put up nada."

"If you had the money would you want your own electrical business?" she asked.

"Of course, who wouldn't?"

"How much would it cost?"

Oh hell, at least a hundred thousand for a truck, a little advertising, office space and equipment coupled with tools more than just hand tools that every electrician has anyway. It would probably swell by another hundred thou as things progressed and I added another crew and truck etc. Why do you ask about all of this?"

Without saying a word she opened her purse and took out a business envelope. I opened it to see a check made out to me in the amount of one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Holy Shit.

"What is this shit all about?"

"I would like for you to open our business. I will have 70% ownership, run the office and help with advertising, etc. We will each draw salaries we can discuss and we will plow the profits back into the business until we get on rock solid footing"

I laughed and said, "Where the fuck did you get this check? And I ask again what is this all about?"

"My father left me a good bit of money when he passed away and it has been invested in some quality companies. It has since grown to a considerable sum and I always wanted to be in business and you look to me like a good bet. This will be a pure business relationship. If either of us decides to go with someone else romantically anywhere along the way, so be it. If it's a deal we can have a lawyer draw up the papers."

"Why did you wait until we got to Florida to spring this on me. We could have started the business in California?" I asked.

"Three reasons. First I needed to know more about you; your background and sense of values etc. Secondly I wanted to live in Florida. Thirdly, and this isn't what you asked for, I like the way you fuck." She answered.

"Well now, I am ready to fuck that tight tender ass of yours again. Get it over here." I joked.

"Maybe I ought to wait until the papers are drawn up for our business." She laughed. "Sure wouldn't want to start the business off with the wrong kind of blowjob, now would we?"

I roared and picked up my scotch and finished it saying, "Blowjob my ass. I am going to fuck your pussy till you beg for mercy. After that I am going to eat that pussy until your ears cave in and then, maybe then, I'll sign those papers and let you have a piece of my corporate ass."

"Hey asshole, whether you know it or not, when you do sign those papers I will not only have a piece of your corporate ass, I will own it and if you fuck up you are going to be making license plates inside those walls in the state pen in Tallahassee." She knowingly smirked. "Are you still crazy about my 'generosity'?"

"Ah, I'll fuck you out of any anger you might have with me." I laughed.

"How about fucking me out of my passion right now?" She asked.

And so I did.

I'll keep you posted of the next development in our relationship.