A Window On The World

Story Info
Her trust in him was complete.
1.2k words
4.21
21.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valiant
Valiant
29 Followers

I had instructed her to arrive at 2 pm. I smiled as I watched her walk down the street. She was dressed as she had been told...a simple white blouse, short length black skirt, bare legs and heels. She wore no coat, had minimal make up and no bag.

I saw her look around as she walked...noticing the other pedestrians and noting the house. The house was a large town house behind Victorian railings. The large front door was at the top of four large stone steps. To the side was a large bay window, noticeable because it had heavy closed curtains.

She climbed the steps and found the door open as she knew it would be. She walked in and saw a large hall with four or five doors leading from it...all closed. On the hall table was the blindfold. From my position I saw her put it on...there was never any doubt she would do it!

I let her wait a few minutes...admiring her pose...standing so still, yet ready. When I thought she had waited long enough I opened a door loudly and walked across the wooden floor deliberately. As I reached her I kissed her on the lips and whispered "Hello." I felt the shudder run down her body.

Taking her arm I walked her to the middle of the hall and span her around until she had no sense of which way she faced. I then walked her forward. Opened a door and guided her through it. I closed the door and then and only then removed her blindfold.

Once the blindfold was removed she could see she saw a comfortable room with a large bay window covered by closed curtains. Furniture in front of the window had been moved and now there was a square wooden frame standing up from the floor. It was like a small soccer goal, around six feet high and six feet wide. There were large iron rings at each corner of the frame.

With a smile I walked her to the frame and stood her inside it. She faced the closed curtains. I walked a way and collected the four lengths of rope I had prepared. Standing in front of her I tied a length of rope to each wrist and each ankle. Lifting her left arm first I tied its rope to one of the top rings. This was repeated with her right arm. She stood like a "Y..."a beautiful "Y." I stood with a hand on each of her wrists and slowly let them slide down the underside of her arms as my lips grazed her's. My hands slid down to her body and cupped her breasts, and then parting they went back to her waist and continued down. I slipped to my knees and as I did both hands slid down the outside of her legs to her ankles.

Holding her ankles I moved her feet maybe two feet apart. First I secured the rope attached to her left ankle to a lower ring. Then I placed my hands around her ankle and slid my hands up her leg...inside and outside...pushing her skirt up when I met it. My hands stopped short of the warm place where the legs meet and moved to her right leg and then slid down it...inside and outside. At the ankle I released my grip and secured that rope.

We were nearly ready. One last thing. I replaced the blindfold and smiled.

We waited...

...and then she heard what sounded like curtains being pulled. She felt a warmth on her exposed lower face...a little like the warmth you feel from the Sun in the summer. Was she in front of the bay window by the front door? Was anybody watching her?


I enjoyed her uncertainty...her trust...her excitement. I knew that if asked if she would allow herself to be displayed in public...her answer would be "No," but I also knew she would deny me nothing.

I walked quietly to her and started to unbutton her blouse. At first touch she flinched, but then thrust forward as if helping. I pulled her blouse from her skirt and soon it hung open from her shoulders. Her beautiful breasts were on show to anyone who was watching.

Next I unfastened her skirt and let it slip from her hips, but with her feet apart it stopped around her knees leaving just her white panties.

She accepted all this without complaint...just her breathing was noticeably shallower now. She was not ready for what I did next. I used a pair of scissors to snip her panties at each hip...snip...snip...and lazily pulled the fabric from between her legs...pulling forward and up so it dragged between her wet labia and grazed over her clit.

Next I lifted a breast up to my lowered lips. My tongue circled her nipple before I sucked hard and was rewarded with a gasp. My teeth closed on the nipple and I bit gently. Her nipple was now rock hard and she was whimpering gently. My head lifted and I applied a clamp to the nipple. "Just breathe," I told her softly.

Soon her other nipple was clamped too and the silver chain hung in an arc in front of her.

I was very pleased with her...demonstrating again her total trust in me and her patience, knowing she would be rewarded in time.

I stood slightly to one side and slipped my hand between her legs finding her labia ripe and open. My fingers slipped deeper and into her hungry cunt. As I did so my other hand found the chain joining the nipple clamps and started to lift it. I watched her fight for control and fight the dilemma...a desire to push down onto my fingers conflicting with an instinct to lift up with the nipple clamps. Soon it didn't matter as she did her best to fuck my fingers with the extra tug on her tortured nipples just adding to her building excitement.

When my thumb reached for her clit...she almost lost it. Her body was shaking...her breath being pulled in noisy rasps. "Master, may I cum?" she whipsered quietly.

"Pardon? What did you say?" I replied

"Master,..." gasp..."may I cum?" she repeated more loudly.

"Pardon?"

This time she almost shouted, "Master, may I cum?"

"Louder, my sweet."

Now she shouted, "MASTER, MAY I CUM?"

"Of course you may" I said quietly and like and electric jolt her body orgasmed...over and over. I watched her body spasm...almost saw the energy or her submission surrounding her like an aura.

I removed my fingers and cleaned them in her mouth. She lapped at them eagerly and then I kissed her juicy lips and told her how pleased I was.

As she almost hung by her arms...she heard curtains being pulled again. She felt her nipples being released and she cried involuntarily as I massaged life back into her.

I refastened her blouse and pulled her skirt up...making her tidy. Then I removed her blindfold and greeted her with a beaming smile. I released her ankles and the each arm...supporting each one as the rope's tension was released.

She stood limply. I replaced the blindfold, but assured it is was only temporary. I lovingly guided her from the room through the door making sure it was closed behind us. In the hall I span her around two or three times before guiding her through a door and into a room.

Her blindfold was removed for the last time once she was seated on a large sofa. I gathered her into my arms and now our afternoon started...

Valiant
Valiant
29 Followers