A Winning Hand

Story Info
Black man offered white wife as wager.
3.8k words
4.33
53.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

I have been playing poker with my oldest friend, Nathan, for years. We always play at his house, since my apartment is far too cramped to have anyone over. Besides, being out in the country means we can make a lot of noise and not worry about anyone complaining. Neither of us are particularly gracious winners and we both like to be very boisterous about our winning hands.

His wife, Bette, is getting us another round and I am very glad to have charcoal black skin. If I were any lighter, there would be no concealing the burning in my cheeks. I pulled my first Royal Flush and know there is no way I am going to lose this hand. I have been on a hot streak since we started and haven't lost a single hand.

I hide my cards on the table just as Bette hands me a beer, then push everything I have into the pot and say, "All in, Nathan."

There is close to a thousand dollars in that pot and I regret not playing this out a little more. He is going to be forced to fold, since he is down to his last fifty dollars. He shows his cards to his wife and she gets very excited about the hand he is holding, then starts to whisper something into her ear. She has a shocked look on her face, but soon passes to a nod of agreement.

Nathan's voice is calm as he says, "I'm going to have to call you on this, Theo, but you can see I can't match you dollar for dollar. So how about I put Bette up as collateral against the what you just put in."

I shake my head and say, "What the hell are you talking about. You can't put a person up as collateral."

He shakes his head in disagreement and says, "Sure I can. Just as long as she agrees, right? Well, Bette, tell Theo it's OK."

Bette nods and her blonde bangs slightly cover her blue eyes, as she says, "It's OK, Theo. I agree completely."

I think it over in a state of disbelief and ask, "So I win, and she what? Cleans my apartment?"

Nathan says, "If you want, Theo, but I was thinking more along the lines of you doing whatever you want with her."

I look for some sign of a joke in his brown eyes and find none, then ask, "Do you mean?"

Bette jumps in quickly and says, "If you win, you can have my body. Anything sexual you want me to do and I'll do it."

I shake my head and say, "I can't do that. You're my oldest friend in the world and I could never do anything like that to you."

There is a sense of purpose on his tanned face as he says, "Look, Theo, it's OK. I give my permission to let you have her. No questions asked and she won't refuse anything. The fact is, Theo, I am going to win this hand. It doesn't matter if you accept, since nothing's going to happen."

Perhaps it is the alcohol clouding my senses, but I say, "Fine, Nathan. I'll accept her. When I win, do I get her right here on the spot?"

Bette says, "No, Theo. Nathan is going on a business trip next Friday. He will be gone until Monday afternoon. You have between the time he leaves and when he gets back to do as you wish with me. Not that it matters, since you aren't winning this hand."

I say, "Fine, Nathan. I accept. Now show me your hand."

He smiles as he has three Aces and two Kings, then says, "No need to even bother showing me anything. There is no way you have me beat."

His hands reach for the pot and I say, "Sure I can, Nathan."

I lay out my cards and show him the unbeatable hand, which causes his face to lighten by several shades, then asks, "How the hell did you pull that?"

I grin broadly at my victory and say, "Looks like I have a date with Bette."

The time passed by far too quickly and I kept asking both of them if they were certain about me staying with her for the weekend. They both kept giving positive responses and I just don't know if I can be with her. Granted, it was anything I wanted, so I didn't have to do anything sexual with her. I could just as easily spend the weekend watching movies, which would be far easier on my conscience.

Friday arrives and I have yet to decide on having her, even if she is willing. I am knocking on the familiar door of my best friend's house. He invites me in without question and I can see his suitcases on the floor. There is no sign of Bette and I wonder if she decided to take a trip to forgo the weekend with me. I help Nathan load his suitcases into the car and he is soon speeding off to the airport. I never bothered to ask about Bette and he never volunteers a word of her location. I sit on the couch and see several bottles of lube on the coffee table and know there purpose all to well.

Bette walks in front of me wearing a short robe and my eyes move to her pale thighs, which are just as well toned as the rest of what is visible of her body. I pull my eyes up and they stop again at her large tits poking over the top. I come to my senses and move my eyes up to her face. She shows no hint of being perturbed by what my eyes just clearly did and she has a pleasant smile on her face.

She says, "You are way overdressed, Theo. Why don't you take off your clothes and show me what you've got?"

Not wanting to keep her waiting, I stand and start to reveal my muscular body to her. I choose to keep my pants on until the very end, since I don't want to scare her with what I possess. I have no idea if Nathan gave any warning as to just how big I am. I finally reveal myself fully and her eyes lock hungrily onto my dick. Even in its current state of softness, there is no denying I am hung very well. My lack of an erection has nothing to do with her not being attractive, but everything to do with the person she is married to.

In reference to my flaccid state, she says, "Damn, Theo. Impressive. I can't wait until you're hard."

I smile and say, "You say that now, Bette. But this thing is liable to scare the hell out of you."

She starts to remove her robe and says, "I mean it, Theo. I want to see just how big you are."

Her robe drops and my eyes move down to her tits. I always knew they were big, but never quite this big. I can't find a single stretch mark on her smooth skin and I know they are natural. Her nipples are also large and are much darker than her pale flesh. Both of her nipples are very hard and I guess she really does want to see just how big I am.

My eyes work their way to her toned stomach and settle on her tightly trimmed pubic hair. The blond hair gives off an effect of almost being clean shaven. She spreads her legs and pulls up her lips to reveal her pink to me and my dick starts to twitch.

She says, "Look, Theo, I know you're probably torn between desire and betrayal. Don't think of it as betrayal. It isn't like we're at some hotel hiding from him."

I move my face so I can see her blue eyes and say, "I know, Bette. But this feels wrong."

Her face gets serious and says, "Fine, damn it, I'll tell you. Hell, Theo, I wanted to tell you, but Nathan didn't think you'd understand."

A little confused, I shake my head and ask, "Understand what, Bette?"

Bette said, "I need to feel someone bigger inside of me. We've tried using really big dildos. When I say big, Theo, I mean bigger than you. The smallest is a foot long and just massive. I've taken them in every hole, including my mouth, but it isn't the same as feeling the real thing inside of me."

I shake my head in disbelief and ask, "You mean you?"

She cut me off and said, "That's right, Theo, my asshole. When you take me there, it won't be virgin territory. I told you anything you want and my ass is included. The only thing I want is for you to be all the way inside of me and finish inside of me. You won't be wearing any condoms with me."

My dick twitches a little more at the thought of having that unknown hole, and ask, "But doesn't this make him jealous, or something?"

She shakes her head and says, "No. You know just how understanding he is. We love each other and neither of us wants to hurt the other. I've been faithful to him all along, but he knows it is just a matter of time. So we came up with you as a solution."

I shake my head and say, "As a solution for what, Bette?"

She says, "I'm getting to it, Theo. You should know the cards were rigged in your favor all night. You were going to pull the Royal Flush and he was going to have the Full House. It was rigged to get you to accept me. Nathan could never find the right words and this is something we have wanted for a while. It's not like he can just go up to you and ask if you want to bang me. So we came up with the idea for the cards."

I smile and say, "I knew there had to be something going on, Bette. I've never had a winning streak like that."

She smiles back and says, "I know, Theo. You really suck at poker. While Nathan is in town, I am his wife and will be with him. Neither of us will say anything about what we do. He doesn't want the details of anything. When he is gone, I want you to be with me, in this house. So it isn't just for this weekend, but every business trip he takes."

I say, "He takes a lot of trips, Bette. Are you sure this is what the both of you want?"

She smiles and says, "It will make me happy, which will make him happy. I'm very certain about this, Theo. What do you want to do with me first?"

It's all just a little to much and I say, "I don't even know where to begin with all of this."

She smiles and says, "How about I get you lubed up and I can titfuck you?"

She does not wait for an answer as she is already grabbing one of the bottles of lube and pouring a generous amount into her free hand. She sets the bottle down and starts to rub her hands together, then she moves to my shaft. My dick twitches at her touch and I stare into her blue eyes while she starts to stroke me to a state of hardness. Slowly, my nine inches comes to life and there is no sign of fear in her eyes, only desire.

She grins at my erection in her hands and says, "Very impressive, Theo. We're going to have a lot of fun together."

She presses her tits around my dick and I feel my shaft completely engulfed in her flesh. She starts to move up and down slowly and I let out a moan to show my appreciation. I have never been with any woman large enough to do this and I enjoy the sensation going through my body. She is squeezing her tits tightly and increasing her pace, while her blue eyes are locked onto my dark ones. My eyes move to her tits and I can see the pleasant contraction of colors between my dark cock and her pale flesh.

I haven't been laid in a while and the pleasure quickly pushes me over the edge. I grunt loudly as my cum leaves my body and lands on her flesh. She starts to press her tits harder and I give her another shot. Between waves, she releases her tits and takes the head of my dick into her mouth to taste what I am giving her. The look of my dark dick inside of her lips is amazing and I have one last wave to give her.

Once she knows there is no more to give, she releases the head of my dick. She opens her mouth and shows it to be very full of my cum, then closes her mouth and swallows it all in one gulp. She opens her mouth to show there is nothing left, then sits down on the floor and starts to rub my cum into her tits. There won't be enough for full coverage, so she spends a lot of time on her nipples.

I sit on the couch, completely out of breath and say, "Holy shit, Bette. That was amazing."

She smiles at me and says, "I'm glad you liked it, Theo. I really am. Now I know you need some time, but I'm going to do whatever I can to get you hard again. Do you want me to leave your cum on my tits, or wash it off?"

It isn't anything I have ever considered and say, "I don't know."

She says, "Look, Theo, I get it. Your still nervous about this hole thing. Tell you what, I'll leave it on and let it crust. If you don't like the look, then I can always wash it off later, alright?"

I say, "Alright, Bette. Sounds good to me."

She gets an annoyed look on her face and says, "Damn it, Theo. You have to man up here. I don't want to make any other decisions. I know you have a pair, so use them. Hell, if you want me to lick them, then tell me. This is about what you want to do with me and you need to speak up about things. Understand, Theo?"

I nod and say, "I understand, Bette, and I'm sorry."

She gets upset at my choice of words and says, "I don't want to hear you say sorry. I want you to act. What do you want me to do right now?"

Without any thought behind it, I say, "Get down on your knees and show me your asshole, Bette."

She grins and says, "Now that's the spirit, Theo."

She turns around and shows me her ass with just enough fat to make things interesting. She gets on her knees and has them spread wide apart. I am staring at the crack of her ass when she starts to lay her tits on the ground. The pink of her pussy becomes visible, right along with her dark asshole. She forces her ass back a little to give me a better view.

I get comfortable and my dark hands start to caress her pale cheeks. She lets out a sigh as my hands explore every inch of her and take pleasure in knowing I am going to take her asshole next. I grip her cheeks and give them a gentle squeeze and she sighs again. My lips press against her flesh and I start to kiss her cheeks slowly, which causes her to give a slight moan.

I pull my lips away after ensuring no flesh was left and start to run my fingers up and down her crack. My eyes are locked on her asshole and I love the way the ridges look. I am surprised her tight entrance is not a round, like pussy is, but rather a jagged line. I place my nose close to both holes and take a deep breath through my nose and find the scent to be pleasant.

It's time to see if she really means I can do whatever I wish and my tongue presses down on one of her ridges. She does not pull away, but does give a pleasant sigh of appreciation. The taste is bitter, but I find it quite enjoyable. I start to explore the encirclement of ridges surrounding the unknown hole and discover my tongue keeps finding new wonders in this forbidden place.

My dick starts to twitch and I can't believe it is responding already. I have a pretty good turn around time, but not this good. It must be my body going into overdrive at the thought of entering an asshole for the first time. Virgin or not, I am going to enjoy this hole greatly.

My tongue moves between the encirclement and finds more pleasure. I work my tongue up and down slowly and revel in the new wonders I am discovering. As if she is reading my mind, her hands move to the base of her cheeks and she pulls to allow my tongue entry. I press it in and she moans at the feeling of my tongue forcing its way inside of her. The bitterness is quite strong, but I find it far better than anything on the outside.

My dick is fully erect and I pull my tongue out, then say, "Lube me up, Bette. I want anal."

She laughs and says, "Nice recovery. I hope it's always this fast."

I lay on my back and say, "Guess we'll find out."

She opens a different bottle of lube and pours it directly onto the head of my dick. Her free hand catches anything that drips and I can feel the coolness of the lubricant running down the entirety of my shaft. She closes the bottle and places it to the side, then her hands start to work my entire shaft until she is satisfied there is plenty to do the job. She releases her hands from my hard dick and starts to move into place.

She straddles her legs over mine and I stare into her blue eyes as she says, "You're going to love this, Theo."

Her body is getting closer to my very erect dick and I say, "That makes two of us, Bette."

I feel the tip press against flesh and she slowly moves it into position, then allows gravity to impale herself. I have never felt anything quite like this and find the sensation of pressure pushing at me from all angles to be incredible. She closes her eyes and moans at the fulness of her asshole, while I look down between her pale legs and can see no light between our bodies.

She opens her eyes and says, "Damn right. Oh shit, Theo, you feel amazing inside of me."

I give an appreciate moan to match hers and say, "I can't believe I'm all the way inside of you. Damn, Bette, this feels so damn good."

My eyes move up her body to her face and she says, "Like I said, it isn't virgin territory. You're dick is so much better than a dildo. Oh fuck, Theo, my asshole feels wonderful right now. You make me feel so full."

She starts to slowly move up and down and our moans intensify with each movement. The pressure is unlike anything I have ever felt before and the sensation of pleasure spreads through my entire body. She starts to increase her speed and the pleasure builds to a fire that is engulfing me. My eyes move to her tits and I enjoy the way they are bouncing with her movement.

I moan, then say, "Oh shit, Bette. I just love being inside of your ass."

She moans several times, then says, "I can't believe you haven't cum yet."

Her rhythm increases and we are both moaning loudly together. Time loses all meaning as we surrender ourselves completely to the moment. Our eyes are locked on one another and I find myself very close to release.

My eyes squeeze together tightly and I yell out a warning that I am there. She forces herself down hard in response and I explode inside of her. She screams out with the sensation of my twitching dick and her asshole tightens around my shaft at her will. One incredible wave after another fills her with my cum and she screams with each shot I take deep inside of her.

The waves come to an end and my eyes open to see the look of satisfaction on her face. She continues to sit with my dick buried deep inside of her, then slowly frees my dick from her tight embrace. She turns around and positions herself so I can see her asshole coated in some of my cum. I am a little surprised to find the hole looks just tight as it did before she impaled herself on me.

I feel her lips move down the entirety of my shaft and her tongue works to send wonderful signals throughout my body. She gags a little as my softening cock enters her throat and she does not stop. Her throat accommodates my girth every bit as easily as her asshole and I wish I were not in the process of softening. Her lips press tightly to the base of my shaft and she slowly pulls her head back to ensure nothing is left behind.

After a few return trips, she breaks away completely and says, "I just love the taste of your cum."

I smile and say, "I can tell. Damn, Bette, you're a little crazy, you know that?"

She turns towards me and says, "Damn right, Theo, but in a good way. You still haven't told me if you are willing to be with me when he is out of town and I just gave you one hell of a reason to say yes. What do you say, Theo?"

I have already crossed the line with my best friend's wife, so I say, "I'll do it, Bette."

The smile on her face is one of happiness and excitement at the future. I have no idea just how far she is willing to go, but judging by what has already happened, she may not have any limits at all. A smile crosses my own face to match hers and I know the future is going to be a lot of fun.

The End

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers