A Winter Dance

Story Info
Loving couple finds love in each other's arms.
1.6k words
4.25
7.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set the final touches with her hair. A couple puffs of perfume and she was ready to go. Stepping out of the bathroom, ready at last she smoothed her hands over her thighs while looking eagerly at his face. Sucking in his breath, he slowly released his breath while walking up to her. Smiling broadly he runs his hands down her arms catching her hands to pull her close. Kissing her gently he whispers "you look amazing. Let's go, I want to show you off."

She giggles as they walk out the door arm in arm, him leading the way. They arrive at the party a bit early and spend the evening talking to friends and dancing. As the night winds down, he takes her hand and leads her down a hallway where he has set up a surprise. A bottle of champagne is chilling in a bucket surrounded by candles and flowers. The music from the other room drifts down and the two turn to each other and smile. Their bodies move together and he pulls her close as they spin. Sending her out and drawing her back, they feel the energy and connection between them build. Their lips brush each others cheeks and as he holds her close, their mouths slowly touch. They slow their dance and kiss each other. As the song pulls to a close, they pour a glass of champagne and sit to talk for a while. Grabbing some friends passing by, they finish the bottle of champagne while enjoying their private dance party.

As the night slows down, they head for home. He pulls out and she rests her hand on his, smiling when he glances up surprisingly. At a red light, he leans over for a kiss until the guy behind them honks as the light went green. She giggles on the rest of their way home as she removes the pasties from her nipples allowing them freedom for the first time all night. They reach home and passionately meet removing each others coats and gloves. He was surprised to see her nipples suddenly standing upright and began to stroke them through the satiny fabric as she kissed his neck hungrily. Finally breaking apart, they grab a fresh bottle of champagne before heading to the bedroom to slow things down again.

He starts to remove his jacket and tie as she watches him from the bed, slowly sipping her champagne and taking down her hair. She stands up and walks to him, reaching up and helps him to unbutton his shirt, pausing to kiss his neck after each button. Tugging his shirt out of his pants, she finishes with the buttons as he shrugs it off. He opens his belt and pants while she walks back towards the bed feeling his eyes on her open back. As she begins to lie down, he stops her, asking her to come back for another kiss. She smiles and sits up slowly, gathering her skirt up so she can turn and crawl towards him on the bed seductively. He rapidly removes his pants and socks leaving him in his underwear, his arousal prominent. Meeting her at the edge of the bed, her on her knees and him standing, admiring her beauty...their lips meet.

He holds her close and runs his hands over the curves of her body. As her arms wrap around his neck, she laces her fingers through his hair. Slowly his fingers wrap up and brush against her shoulders...gently. He broke their kiss and his lips slowly moved to her neck as her arms lowered to his waist. Looking into her eyes, he moves the straps lower and lower until her breasts are exposed. She smiles down at him and runs her fingers over his back.

He stands back for a moment looking at the beautiful woman in front of him as she shrugged the dress down to her waist. Reaching out for her, he lowers his head and begins to kiss her neck, softly. He moves slowly working his way down her chest til he reaches first one breast. He gently licks the nipple watching its reaction to his tongue. She smiles as she watches him appreciate her body. He moves over and sucks the other nipple. Reaching down he begins to gather her dress and then he gently nips her nipple before lifting the dress overhead.

Smiling and laughing, she reaches out and tugs down on his boxers pulling them down his thighs. He kicks them down his legs til they are off and they glance at each other again. She reaches forward and brushes his chest first with her fingertips, then with her lips. She moves slowly with no pattern to her movement until she reaches his navel. Holding his hips still she lowers herself to lay on her belly kissing him slowly down to the base of his shaft. Holding it gently up, she kisses both his thighs and slowly breaths on his balls before opening her mouth wide and licking up the underside of his shaft. Reaching the tip, she swirls her tongue around it before finally taking him into her mouth. She sucked gently on him before removing her mouth and bathing his entire shaft with her tongue. She took his head inside her lips briefly, rolling against his sensitive crown over and over.

Breaking away, she turned around on the bed and moved on her knees toward the head of the bed with him following her. He stops her with his hand wrapped on her belly, his stomach against her back, his legs straddling hers. Brushing aside her hair, he kisses her neck while one hand pulls her hips close and the other reaches up to massage a breast. She reaches back and grabs his hips pulling him closer while moaning about how good it feels. Squeezing one of her hands between them, she takes him in her hand and slowly moves up and down his shaft. He stops her after a minute and spins her around before gently lowering her to lie flat on the bed.

Resting beside her, one hand laces his fingers in hers while the other began to explore her body. He spoke gently whispering admirations as he touched each new part. As he reached her legs, he gently lifted them open, resting one of hers between his. Suddenly he lifted himself to his knees between her legs and leaned over her, grabbing her other hand. Their lips met as he leaned down pushing his body against hers. Taking her nipple in his mouth again his suckled and teased before moving to the other. Placing a few kisses around her navel he sat back. Moving himself farther down, he began kissing her legs, moving up slowly as she moaned softly. He kissed every part of her except the one precious spot that she wanted him to touch so badly. Clinching her nipples and tugging on the helped relieve some of the fire building up, and she kept trying to lift her hips, but he held her firmly in place.

Softly kissing the lips on one side and then the other, he finally kissed her clit sending shivers through her body. He licked slowly at first alternating between kisses and licking. Moving down, he licked her slit open, tasting her wetness. She whimpered and smiled down happily while trying again to lift her hips to him. He laughed before licking her again and sucking on her clit with a bit more force. He slid his tongue back inside her while his finger danced across her button making her squirm. Moving back up, he started on her clit again while sliding one then two fingers inside her. She moaned a little louder than before and he used his other arm to keep her hips firmly planted on the bed.

He began to sit up and moved closer to her while stroking his already swollen shaft with his other hand. Finally, removing his fingers from her, he pulls her hips up onto his thighs. He begins to rub himself along her slit, becoming coated with her juices which are still leaking out of her. Placing his head between her lips, he begins to push himself in while folding over and kissing her. Soon he is buried inside filling her up. She sighs against his lips kissing him deeply while slowly grinding against him. Breaking the kiss he lies down with her legs wrapped around him and slowly begins to move in and out. She reaches up and kisses him again while holding tight.

He moves her to the side of the bed before reaching down and scooping her up. She moans deeply as he spreads her wide and begins lifting her faster and faster. She kisses his neck and sucks his ear while he fills her more and more deeply. Pausing he lays her down on her back keeping her hips against his own before lifting her up and down. She reaches down and begins to rub her clit which turns him on causing him to go faster. She moves back farther on the bed and he climbs back on the bed again laying on her. One of her hands stays on her clit while the other one reaches up and intertwines with his. Their speed slows for a moment before gathering momentum. He continues to thrust in and out while she moans and moves her hips to match each thrust. Suddenly, she cries out and moves her hand from her clit to behind his neck drawing his head down. Kissing him deeply she begins to spasm around his shaft setting off his own much needed release. They grind slowly into each other while shuddering after reaching such amazing perfection. Easing apart a few minutes later they clean themselves up before climbing back into bed and holding each other til they slept.