A Winter Portrait

Story Info
She visits Santa which turns into a sensual experience.
1.9k words
3.81
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was approaching the winter holidays and I headed for the mall to start some early Christmas shopping. I have always loved this holiday as any child does. As an adult my feelings on this time of year have not changed much. If my memory serves me correctly, I always visited Santa and had my photo taken with him since I was small, it brought so much excitement to me. To my surprise, despite it being early in the season the North Pole was set up in the middle of the mall. Santa had arrived gathering his list already with the visits of many little girls and boys.

I went about my shopping and each time I passed the middle of the mall the excitement that I once felt as a kid returned back to me so powerfully. I had such an enormous urge to stand on that line and have my picture taken with the one individual who brought so much magic into my life as a child. I quickly got that thought out of my head. I figured I would stand out and make a mockery of myself. A grown women getting her picture taken with Santa, how absurd.

So I continued shopping but once again I needed to pass the set up of the North Pole. I took a quick look and it amazed me that there was no longer a line. I figured I would investigate and went a bit closer, there were no kids and no parents. Just Santa sitting there who was looking down at his feet in his small little house. I went even closer and unfortunately hit one of the plastic candy canes that were part of the set up. It fell to the floor with a crash and Santa quickly picked his head up. He look straight into my eyes. Soft spoken words escaped his mouth. "Well, well, little girl do you want to tell Santa what you want for Christmas?"

I was speechless, dumbfounded to be exact. All I could do is shake my head yes. The chubby, old man in the red suit spoke once again, "Well, then my sweet little child come and approach me." I slowly walked over to him, my belly filled with butterflies.

"My child come and sit upon Santa's lap and tell him what you would like for Christmas." I dropped my coat on the floor and sat on this man's lap I so adored. I turned my head and met his eyes. "Child you have grown so very much, you have grown into a fine, sexy women. The last time you came to see me you were only blossoming, now look at you."

As he spoke, I never felt more excited, that I started to feel my pussy start to get wet. He had one hand on my knee and his other hand wrapped around my back to the other side of my body. He was so close to my overdeveloped tits. He smiled at me and asked "So my child what would you like for Christmas?" I was at a total blank, I knew of nothing I wanted except for a committed relationship which I haven't had in years. So I told Santa honestly that I needed nothing, that I was pretty well off on my own.

"But child there has to be something," he said.

I replied, "Santa there is one thing but I doubt very much you can help me with it. You see I haven't had a relationship or relations in over a year and so much want a committed relationship." As I said this he slowly moved his hand on my knee closer up to my thigh and his other hand started to caress the side of my tit.

"My poor child, it has been awful for you. Santa will first make everything all better and then I shall work my magic." He removed me from his knee and shut the doors to his house, but before doing so he put the "Closed, Do Not Disturb" sign out. As he returned to his big elaborate chair he tapped his knee so I would return. Once again I was sitting on his lap but it was a lot different. As soon as I sat down his hands went quickly under my tight fitting sweater. "My child you are a horny little slut, you have no bra on!"

He quickly took both nipples and pulled on them as far as they could go. My head fell backwards and I was in sheer pleasure. He twisted on them, pulled, flicked and ran his nails across my large erect nipples. He knew exactly what this did to me and I start to grind down on his cock. I was surprised what escaped my lips next. "Oh Santa please fuck me, I need it so badly, you know I will forever be a good girl."

He replied, "Not yet my child, you need to do what Santa says first and if you don't I will place you over my knee and punish you!" All I could do is shake my head in agreement. "Get on your knees child right in front of me and suck on Santa's cock."

I quickly went to my knees and without hesitation I opened his red suit pants and removed his enormous cock. I looked at it hungrily and greedily took it into my mouth. I took Santa's cock deep into my mouth and sucked him with long, powerful strokes. His hips were meeting my mouth's assault. Then out of the blue he pulled at my hair and said "Stop!"

He saw the lust in my eyes and my mouth still wide open for his cock. "Is my child a cock hungry slut?" All I could do is lick my lips and moan. "That's enough for you my child, I have something more to give you. Pull up your sweater and hike your skirt around your waist. Good girl! Now turn around and slowly sit on Santa's cock."

The smile on my face could light up a room and I quickly did what he asked. I slowly slid down with his hands on my ass guiding me slowly down his erect shaft. As soon as I was filled with him deep inside me I began my movements on his cock at a fast pace. That quickly changed as he smacked my ass consecutive times. "NO child, slow down, you will only be allowed to cum when I say the magical words!"

My pace quickly slowed and I took long deep movements. I leaned a bit forward and placed my hands on his knees. With his one hand he found my long erect nipple and began roughly playing with it. In his other hand, which I didn't know until later, was the button to take pictures from the camera that was in a hidden place, so the children could not see it. With my eyes close, my mouth open to the moans I was making, I was simply lost in a world of my own. Santa, despite the pleasure I was giving his cock, he didn't want to miss the opportunity to take pictures, so he was snapping away without me realizing.

I opened my legs wider hoping to be able to get more his cock with in me. His hips meeting my movements, my nipples hard as rocks, and Santa's cock deep inside me. I begged, "Please Santa can I increase my movements?"

"Oh child you are bringing me so much pleasure that you can increase your movements." I started going down on Santa's cock as if there was no tomorrow. I lifted myself all the way up and slammed right down as quickly as I could. Santa began to say "hohoho" while fucking me back in a desperate need to climax. I, in turn, was like a wild animal, my movements out of control, my tits flopping around, my hips moving as fast as they could, my head thrown back and Santa's one hand on my tit pulling on it as if it was a cow's udder.

In the state I was in I started to beg Santa if I could cum. He replied, "Child how much do you want to cum on Santa's cock? You love Santa's cock don't you, you cock hungry slut!" Of course all I could do during this sheer ecstasy is nod my head.

"Say it then my child! Tell me your a cock hungry slut. Tell me you want to cum." I screamed out how much I loved his cock and how much I wanted to cum. I felt Santa's balls tighten and knew he was approaching his release.

"Come on child tell Santa what a true bitch you are, that you will do anything to have a cock shoved deep inside your mouth or cunt!" I told him what a bitch I was and his moans increased. He threw me on the floor and then banged me deep, doggie style.

"Oh my bitch you have give me so much pleasure that I shall plant my hot cum deep inside that slut cunt of yours." With that he grabbed my shoulders and slammed deep into me. He then reached around and grabbed both my nipples and pulled on them as if he was grabbing the reins on his sled.

Then he said the magical words that I have waited for. "My dearest child you may cum on Santa's big fat cock, NOW!" With that my body let loose into an orgasm of a lifetime. My legs were bucking to make him slam deeper inside me.

"Here it comes my bitch what you have been waiting for," he screamed. No sooner he said that he unloaded one of the biggest loads imaginable, and it immediately seeped out and down my leg. He kept plunging into me until he deposited his last drop.

Santa pulled out of my hot box and flipped me over. He scooted up to my head. "Finish the job you started bitch and clean Santa's cock off so he is nice and clean for the rest of the boys and girls today." I opened my mouth willingly and cleaned his cock off to a glisten. He pulled his pants up and told me to compose myself.

Then he tapped me on the butt and said "My dear child you have made me very happy. I promised you something magical in the near future and granted it will happen. Be on your way and remember this special moment. Oh and one last thing you can pick up your pictures right outside, my elf has put them in an envelope for you!" My mouth dropped in shock and I thought to myself someone else has witnessed this sensual experience.

I smiled at Santa and walked through the doors to where his elf was. She stared right at me with a nasty grin and handed me the pictures.

After this experience I was so wiped out that I would hold off on the Christmas shopping and headed to my car. Getting into the car I opened the envelope the elf had given me. As I looked at each picture intensely I noticed I was once again so turned on that I began playing with my cunt. When I got to the very last picture and I saw what it was, I lost it and went into a hefty orgasm. Santa was none other then a friend of mine, named Keith who I have told all my deep dark secrets to and now we share one of our own. Now I can actually say I do believe in the magic of Christmas!