A Winter Tale

Story Info
A weekend away was unexpectantly refreshing.
4k words
4.38
136.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a perfect winter’s day breathless with brilliant blue sky. The air was so clear the surrounding mountains; etched in sharp relief; were mirrored in the deep blue waters of the tranquil sound.

I had taken the opportunity to get away for three days, to spend time on my own. The isolation and pristine beauty of the location would allow me to clear my thoughts and refocus.

I had invited my stepdaughter, Elle, to come with me, she was approaching nineteen with a sophistication and maturity beyond her years, her heart had recently been broken by the “love of her life”. Knowing she would not intrude on my space I felt the break would give her the opportunity to clear her head in a magical environment that had served me so well so often before.

We flew in by floatplane early on the Friday morning and spent a few hours adjusting. The silence was all embracing, broken only by the pure plaintive calls of the bellbirds that abounded.

In the afternoon we drifted lazily upon the placid waters in a rented row-boat, fishing; our success was not important; being alone; in that environment was everything.

Around four in the afternoon; the sun having lost all of its winter heat; we headed home. After a long luxurious shower and dressing warmly for the evening, I and went out for a short walk. Passing behind Elle’s cabin on the way, her bathroom window was slightly ajar; I couldn’t help but notice her naked form as she stepped into a hot steaming bath. Her breasts were beautifully formed, firm and proud, as yet unaffected by childbirth and gravity. As she would say, “you can’t hold a pencil under them” Her narrow shoulders accentuated their bounty by creating a deep cleavage between her 36 double D cups.

A lump formed in my throat; I stopped dead in my tracks; I couldn’t help myself; I stared at this vision. Bending forward; Elle steadied herself with her hand on the bath’s rim; her breasts swung forward; suspended; as her foot tentatively tested the water; satisfied she lowered herself into its warm embrace. Closing her eyes she lay back, the water surged up her body; swirling over and around her free floating breasts; they were like two islands each crowned with large pink nipples. She shuddered with pleasure.

Breaking away I continued my walk, aroused and confused by my emotions. My mind was in turmoil; she was my step daughter for Christ sake, this wasn’t supposed to happen. It shouldn’t be happening. A heavy empty ache in my loins was replaced by my surging erection. My heart beat heavily in my chest. I have no memory of my walk; it was if I was in a trance. I walked for a mile trying to clear my head; not wanting too.

Returning I was aware that my pace quickened as I approached, hoping to catch another glimpse of her beauty. My cheeks were burning. Aware of my tread; I crept towards her window. To my disappointment Elle was wrapped in a towel; tied tightly across her bosom. With her back toward me; she lifted her leg to dry between her toes; the towel clung snugly to her rounded ass.

“God damn” I whispered softly and turned for my room.

Composing myself; I opened a bottle of Chardonnay and drank deeply. Carrying two glasses I made my way to the lounge for a quite pre diner drink. A blazing log fire warmed the room; the music was soft and unobtrusive. I smiled; the scene was perfect for seduction. To bad I was alone, alone in all respects, except for Elle.

I was well into my second glass before being joined by young American couple who were backpacking their way around the country. Moments later Elle entered looking as always; older than her years; dressed casually with an attractive choker around her neck; she smiled as she approached, taking my offered glass.

“Feeling better?”

“Oh yeah, I had a wonderful bath, I feel so warm and relaxed” She settled onto her knees in front of the fire, running her palms up and down the length of her shapely thighs.

“How did you like your first day in paradise?”

“If the next two are like this one, I’ll be so laid back I’ll be horizontal” She smiled, her eyes sparkled with humour as she raised her glass to her lips.

Our fellow companions laughed at her comment. Wes and June introduced themselves and joined us in our pre dinner cocktail.

They were a handsome professional couple in their early thirties, intelligent, humorous, well travelled. The conversation evolved into an easy familiarity, ebbing and flowing sprinkled with much laughter and the occasional innuendo. It continued through dinner and again in the lounge afterwards.

Wes had been attentive to Elle all evening, never overstepping the mark, but obviously attracted to her. Elle very self assured; aware of her power over men; played him like one more advanced than her years. If his partner June noticed, she didn’t comment. She was a beauty in her own right; a tall voluptuous woman, generously proportioned, long legs and well rounded curves. Her eyes steady gaze conveyed great warmth and deep meaning; many times I found myself drawn into their depths. Wes was a lucky man.

Patting her thigh; Wes interrupted our conversation. “Come on sweetheart, lets leave these lovers alone”

Stunned; I caught Elle’s eye; they sparkled with mirth; burying her face into her glass, she bit into its rim to prevent herself from laughing out loud.

It was, as much as I could do to control myself as I stood to wish them good night, I had to let them in on our secret.

“Thanks for the compliment, but Elle here, is my step daughter”

Their embarrassment was eased by our combined laughter.

After shaking Wes’s hand, I turned to June, spread her arms she crushed me to her, kissing my cheek. He; in turn; enveloped Elle in his arms, enjoying her closeness. In that moment June kissed my lips grinding her hips into me; whispering “I’m so glad to have met you, perhaps we’ll get to know each other more” Her eyes said everything as she released me and reached for her man.

In a moment they were gone; we were alone.

“Well! What about that? They thought we were lovers”

Elle didn’t respond for a long time; finally mumbling. “That wouldn’t be so bad, would it?”

I was stunned; my heart raced, pounding in my ears. Lost for words I turned away to gather up the glasses, pretending I had misheard.

“Would you like me to sleep with you tonight?”

“ If you like” Inwardly I cringed at my lame response; if you like; it was if I was doing her a favour. Elle had shared my bed many times as a young girl; whenever she was anxious or frightened; maybe she was now, I would be foolish to expect more.

Together we walked in silence, when we approached Elle’s room I turned and pecked her on the cheek.

“Good night” I whispered, giving her the opportunity to reconsider; hoping she wouldn’t.

“Don’t you want me to sleep with you,” she inquired plaintively.

“ Of course you can Elle, but I need to freshen up first”

“My room or yours”

“Mine, I think mine would be better”

My heart beat heavily in my chest as I took a long hot shower, my cock lolling between my legs; semi-tumescent; heavy with expectation. My mind was full of sexual imagery as I soaped myself lovingly to full erection.

Towelling myself dry I slipped into some clean boxer shorts; normally I slept naked but I didn’t want to appear too eager.

My room was dimly lit on my arrival; I could make out Elle’s form under the thick feather duvet. Slipping into the bed I turned out the light. My heart’s heavy beating pounded in my ears, as I lay down on my back, motionless.

Elle turned towards me and I felt the touch of her bare skin.

“Elle, are you wearing anything?”

“What?” she murmured drowsily

I didn’t answer; turning toward her I raised the sheets; in the half-light I could see she was completely naked save for the black choker.

“What are you doing?” she whispered “Just hold me”

Needing no further encouragement I drew her to me; aware of her breast as the brush up against my chest; she sighed and kissed me lightly on the neck.

Savouring the moment; we lay still in our warm embrace; eventually; with the tips of my fingers; I drew my hand down across her waist, she shivered, continuing my hands descent over the swell of her hips; down her thighs; as far as I could go. Reversing the process I returned to my starting point in the middle of her back.

“That’s nice” she whispered; kissing my neck again; encouraging me further.

Repeating the process; my fingers traced the full curve of her ass as they descended.

My cock was throbbing in unison with my heart; straining against its confinement between my legs where it was imprisoned.

I couldn’t get enough, I wanted the moment to last forever; her satin skin was electric to my touch. I continued to stoke her gently. Elle flinched and sighed with my every caress. Kissing me lightly again; she draped her arm loosely across my shoulder providing me access to her breasts.

As my hand rose up her side it traced lightly across the swell of her breast before descending once again. She was breathing heavily; we were both breathing heavily. Despite the coolness of the night, Elle threw back the covers.

The next time my fingers circled closer dipping down through her cleavage before once again descending down her flanks.

“Do you like my breasts?”

I croaked, unable to reply. My lips met hers tenderly; briefly, she sighed

Kissing her again; my fingers circled her nipples, running over the sensitive tip; pinching it gently between my thumb and forefinger before cupping her breast firmly in my hand.

“I love what you do to me” she whispered hotly, running her tongue around my ear.

Crushing our lips together; her lips parted, her invading tongue jostled and tangled with my own. She moaned and pressed herself to me.

She was hot; her hips were rotating against mine as my hand continued to caress her breast.

She stopped; sensing something was wrong; plunging her hands between us; her concerns were allayed as my cock sprang from between my thighs; She sighed; claiming it; stroking it; testing it; weighing it.

My cock throbbed in her hand, Transported by her tender manipulations I was in heaven; there was no turning back; there could be no turning back; we were lost; slaves to our passion and need.

Shifting; my lips sought her breasts; kissing; licking; nibbling. Elle arched her back, offering herself to me, as I sucked her nipple into my mouth, gripping and stroking my cock firmly in her hand. Moaning softly; she rolled onto her back; stretching languorously; surrendering herself; providing me access to her.

Elle was in a constant state of motion as my lips and tongue continued their combined assault of her proud; erect sensitive nipples.

Breaking; I took a few moments to study her perfection; stroking her firm young breasts in the palm of my hand; I was totally absorbed; mesmerised by her beauty and flawless complexion; totally unaware of Elle’s own explorations.

“You have such a big cock”

“What?”

“You have such a big cock, so hot, so smooth”

Our eyes met; she smiled; I smiled; our lips met; parting; our tongues probed; pressing ourselves into each other; moaning our need.

“Wow”

“Wow, yourself”

Shifting forward; circling her nipples with the bulbous head of my hot throbbing cock; some precum oozed up from within leaving a glistening trail; expressing more I anointed each nipple in turn. With her fingers, Elle painted my inflamed dome. Satisfied; she licked each of her fingers, one by one.

Where did she learn to do this? This nymphet; this goddess; this sex goddess, she smiled knowingly. I shook my head; clearing my thoughts; refocusing.

Taking the initiative; Elle rolled me gently onto my back; enveloping my manhood between her breasts she massaged it between her globes; My cock was never harder; more moisture seeped from the eye. Lifting her head; she looked at me; acknowledging her handiwork.

“I love doing this, do you?”

I was too absorbed to respond; my enjoyment was self-evident.

“Look at your big cock, it feels sooo good; it’s so alive, I love to feel it throbbing for me”

Bending her head; taking me into her mouth; her tongue bathed my crown. I could stand no more; wrestling her gently from me; I reluctantly prized her hungry mouth from me.

“Elle, you’re going to have to stop, what you’re doing is driving me wild, I, ,,I want to enjoy you”

Laying back; wiping her lips with the back of her hand; she raised her arms toward me; spreading her legs in supine surrender.

“You won’t disappoint me, I know you won’t disappoint me”

Kneeling over her, kissing her, my cock brushed and bunted against her midriff and soft nether curls. I was hungry for her.

My tongue teased and tickled down her neck and across her breasts as I shifted down the bed. Nestled between her thighs, Breathing in her musk I studied her. Her head was thrown back; her lips were parted expecting my imminent intimate attention. Unable to wait; her fingers laced through my hair as her hands directed my head to her; drawing her knees up; she shuddered as my tongue flicked at her sex, testing; tasting; exploring.

Trembling with every touch, her breath was ragged; she whispered incoherent instructions.

“Oh; oh God; yes,,,, yes” she trailed off.

Cupping her ass in my hands; spreading her wider; I opened her sex with my lips. The sheets were clenched in her fists as my tongue laved across the length of gaping pussy; dwelling for a moment at the core of her sex; the centre of he being.

Not wishing to end so soon; I shifted my emphasis; she calmed; wanting more; knowing more was to come.

“I want you” she whispered “ I want you, I want your cock so bad”

Replacing my tongue with my hand I rose to my knees and shuffled up the bed; my rigid pole bobbed and swayed with my progress. Lifting her head toward me; she took me deep into her mouth; drawing a tight vacuum; bathing me with her tongue; sucking noisily; my fingers dipped into her honey pot; her moan was transmitted through he length of my super heated pole.

Basking in the warmth of her intimate caress; I watched as she took me again and again into the warm welcoming wetness of her mouth. Sensing my distraction; she looked up at me and smiled; clamped in her hand my cock was guided around her mouth; she flicked at it with the tip of her tongue.

“Do you like that, do you like me sucking your cock?”

Unable to talk, barely able to smile, my glazed expression and slack jaw gave her the answer.

“I want you to lick my pussy some more”

Needing no further encouragement I shifted to go down on her.

“No, no I want to suck you while you lick me”

Kneeling across her; burying my face between her thighs; my tongue reacquainted itself with her yawning pussy. Matching each other stroke for stroke we each sought for ascendancy over the other. It was a race that neither of us wanted to loose as we galloped headlong towards our inevitable conclusion.

Seeking greater access; I rolled onto my back; taking her with me; clutching her ass in my hands; spreading her cheeks; my tongue bathed her tightly puckered sphincter. She flinched; raising her head as I probed with my tongue; her head lolled forward as I trailed back down toward her clit. Gripping my cock tightly in her hand she shuddered; beaten as the first wave of her orgasm crashed down upon her; she grunted; sagging down onto her arms; panting. Her mouth was open, in a silent scream; her face contorted as the next wave hit her followed quickly by the third and forth.

“No, no more,,,,, I want you inside me,,,, I want you inside me now”

Rolling from me; Elle lay on her back; her hands received me; guided me as I slid effortlessly into her. Drawing her knees up, scissoring me between her thighs, her hands gripped at my ass as she sought to take me deeper into her. The race was now mine, to ride at my own pace.

Raising my self up onto my arms I plunged into her depths, my balls slapping heavily against her with every thrust.

“I want you to cum, I want you to cum so much” she panted; biting me on my neck and shoulder; urging me on.

I could no longer hold back even if I tried. My orgasm took root in the soles of my feet; gritting my teeth; it quickly rose up through my loins; my balls tightened; my cock surged; in an instant it rose up through my shaft and spewed deep into her womb; I cried out. Shuddering; I came again and again. Only when I had no more to give did I collapse forward pinning Elle beneath my heaving body.

For many moments I lay still reflecting on our intimacy, strangely feeling no guilt, as if reading my thoughts Elle broke the silence.

“Its OK” she whispered, stroking my back with her hand “Its OK, It wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t want to”

Still I was silent.

“I loved what you did for me, I needed what you did, man did I need” She added, clutching at my sated cock with her inner muscles. “If you never want to do it with me again,,, its OK,,, I’ll be disappointed,,, but its OK,,,, I just wanted you to know”

Rolling from her; I took her chin in my hand and kissed her tenderly.

“Thank you” I whispered “You were,,,,” she silenced me with her lips.

We lay together in silence; her head resting on my chest; her hands softly stroking.

Clearing her throat; Elle broke the silence “What did you make of Wes and June?”

“Huh”

“What did you think of Wes and June?”

“They were fine; nice people; why do you ask?”

“Well” pausing “Well, you know” she paused. “You know, ah,,, Wes propositioned me?”

“What! When?”

“When he said good night”

“What did you think?”

“Well, I was surprised; not really shocked, surprised that he would be so direct, particularly with June in the room; he had been flirting with me all evening I was flattered; turned on even”

“Did you answer him?”

“More or less; I don’t know”

“What do you mean, you don’t know, what did you say?”

“Maybe”

“Is that all you said? Just maybe”

“Yes; a bit silly really, I didn’t have much time to think”

My mouth was dry; my heart was beating, I struggled to overcome my post-coital feelings of ownership.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“What do you want?”

“I’m not sure,,,, I think I’d like to fuck him, but,, but I don’t want to hurt you”

Struggling with my emotions and my desire to be worldly, I continued.

“Do you think he was serious?”

“Oh yes; he was serious all right, he put my hand on his cock; he wants to fuck me” She laughed softly at the memory of his directness

She shivered; despite my dismay, our conversation was beginning to arouse me. We lay in silence for a few moments; Elle pressed herself against my side.

“Penny for you thoughts?”

She laughed.

“What are you thinking about?” I continued

“Mmmmm,,, fucking,,,,,, sucking,,,,, you,,,,, Wes”

“Do you want to fuck him?”

“I think so,, he’s cute; I think it would be fun,,, talking about it,,, talking about it with you,,,, thinking about it,,, thinking about doing it with him, its making my pussy tickle”

Elle squirmed against me; purring; running her hand down across my chest; her arm brushed against my erection. Surprised, she looked into my eyes with amazement.

“ What have we got here?”

Grasping my cock in her hand; shaking it, she laughed.

Rising up she lent over me; looking down, her hair cascaded forward framing her face and mischievous expression.

“What am I going to do with you?”

Her arms pinned my shoulders; swaying side to side; her breasts brushed across my chest; her eyes held mine; smiling; teasing.

“Get off” I laughed “You’ll get yourself into trouble”

“What sort of trouble did you have in mind?” She asked, straddling my thighs; continuing her torment. Easing herself down my legs; my cock rose between her breasts. Looking down; swaying; she paddled it between her breasts.

12