A Winter Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ Will this get me into trouble too?” She asked; licking up the length of my shaft; smiling wickedly.

“I want to sit on it? Will that get me into trouble?” She asked, running her tongue around my inflamed dome.

“Huh, will it?” she continued, before sucking me into her mouth, bathing me with her tongue.

Breaking; Elle shuffled forward; guiding me toward her opening; spreading her moist lips; gently easing my cock inside. Satisfied; her mouth moving wordlessly; she pressed herself down upon me until she was sitting upon me; my balls crushed against her. Hot and wet; her inner muscles clutched at me.

“Mmmm” she purred rotating her hips “you feel so good inside me”

Locking my hands in hers she raised them above my head; laying full length upon me, she nuzzled my neck kissed my lips.

“This is so much fun” she sighed; releasing my hands; drawing my face to her breasts; presenting them to my lips.

She writhed as I sucked each nipple in turn; taking them into my mouth teasing them; nipping them softly. Locking my arms around her narrow waist; I crushed her to me; driving my cock into her; claiming her; possessing her; making her mine.

Grasping her firm rounded buttocks in my hands; spreading her cheeks; controlling our every movement; our lovemaking gathered pace. Rearing up; tossing her head; Elle pressed her self onto my hips as my cock lanced in and out of her hot pussy. Her unseeing eyes were open, glazed with lust. Her honey coloured skin glowed with a thin film of sweat as she rode me towards our conclusion.

Seeking further stimulation; her hand slid between her legs; rubbing her self.

“Fuck me,,, Fuck me with your big cock”

Her gyrations became erratic as her orgasm gathered pace within her. Gasping; she was overcome; she plunged; hesitated and plunged again upon me seeking to take me all the way inside her, it was all I could do to hold on; steady and control as she cleared every hurdle of her release.

“Ayeeeeee”

Collapsing forward; panting; shaking; she lay on top of me; easing my pace, my cock continued its progress.

“Oh God” she whispered breathlessly, rocking in concert with my movement. “Its beautiful,, its so beautiful”

Smiling to myself; I felt powerful; omnipotent.

She was a slave to my cock as I was a slave to her beauty; her youth and her sexual exuberance.

“I want you to come,,, what can I do to make you come?”

Slapping her ass, lifting her from me; I rose to my feet beside the bed.

“I want to take you from behind”

Positioning herself on her knees; Elle wagged her ass in expectation. The position accentuated the spheres of her ass to perfection; beautifully rounded they framed her sex. With cock in hand; I moved forward positioning it at her entrance; slowly easing myself inside. Taking her hips in my hand we recommenced our love connection.

The room was filled with the scent of our love wafting up from between her legs. Combined with the visual display of cock in cunt; the heady cocktail was having its effect; I was lost. My orgasm quickly rose up and erupted within her gently rotating pussy. We collapsed forward; united; sated; drained.

After many moments, we separated, caressing gently looking forward to the morning.

12