A Winter Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moans and pants suddenly stopped and were quickly replaced by a deep, animalistic groan as Katie dug her nails into the sofa cushion. Dante grabbed Katie's chin and turned her head toward him and he dove his tongue deep in her mouth as she dropped over the edge into an orgasmic abyss.

~~

The night progressed with parings of various creation followed with short breaks in between for rest and refreshment. Katie and Leanne slipped upstairs to the bedroom for a short time then both came back down, each wearing their own wicked grin.

"What are you two up to?" Chris asked.

"Oh, Katie and I have a little surprise." Leanne replied innocently.

After a few moments of discussion and some feigned coaxing, the group was assembled in a train like formation. Chris, being the train's tracks, lay on his back on the floor in the center of the room. Leanne straddled his face and laid her chest on the floor above Chris's head. Dante straddled Chris's neck and part of his chest with his hard cock in perfect alignment of his wife's pussy. Katie, the caboose of the sexual locative, had donned a blue strap on and was positioned on a stack of sofa cushions behind Dante.

Chris began to lap at Leanne's clit and fondle Dante's free swinging balls. Dante's smooth rhythm in fucking Leanne was guided by the momentum of the artificial rod sliding into and out of his ass. Katie's ass would periodically bump back against Chris's knees. Dante was the first to go as he shoved his hips forward, sending his cock deep into Leanne's pussy and released his hot load as Katie continued to fuck him from behind.

Currently spent, Dante got out of the line up and helped Katie move forward so that she could fuck Leanne. He then moved down and slipped a hand between Katie's legs, quickly locating her precious spot and working it relentlessly as he helped himself to Chris's cock. The unexpected feel of having a man's mouth wrapped around him was more than Chris could take and he filled Dante's mouth almost instantly.

It wasn't but a moment later that Leanne was consumed in a moaning pleasure fit. She bucked and rocked as Katie pumped the strap on in a random motion, unable to concentrate on a steady rhythm due to Dante's attack on her 'g' spot. Leanne pulled herself up and out and then collapsed, exhausted, on the floor. Katie fell forward across Chris's chest as she could no longer hold herself upright from the intense torture she was enduring.

"C'mon honey," Leanne propped herself up on one elbow and watched. "Make Katie scream, we haven't heard her scream yet."

"Chris, you wanna hear Katie scream?" Dante asked with a sly grin as Katie protested vehemently.

"I don't think she can," Chris grinned, eager to see what was to come.

"Dante..." Katie panted. "No... please."

"Too late, my girl," Dante grabbed Katie's arm and rolled her over. She rolled off of Chris and hit the floor with a soft thud. "You've been out voted."

Leanne scrambled over and put Katie's head in her lap then held Katie's hands tightly in her own. Chris sat up and moved back to lean up against the sofa. Dante slid his hands under Katie's ass and lifted her up just enough to shove a sofa cushion under to provide a little height.

"Le Le," Katie begged with her eyes as well as her words. "I don't want to."

"Of course you do," Leanne replied in a dismissive tone. "You always say that no one can make you as vocal as Dante does."

Without another word, Dante rubbed the palm of his hand up and down Katie's smooth shaven skin. The night's events... and those yet to come... provided ample moisture. Katie closed her eyes and pushed her hips upward.

"See, I told you that you wanted to," Leanne purred as she ran her hands over Katie's torso.

The next several moments seemed to take an eternity as Dante caressed, nibbled, kissed and licked his way across her skin, carefully avoiding penetration of her swollen lips. This only served to increase Katie's arousal... as if she wasn't enough already... to the point that she was loudly begging to be fucked.

Finally, Dante let one finger dip in and was rewarded by the feel of Katie's excitement creeping up his finger. He moaned softly as he pushed her legs open wider and pulled her open to expose all of her to his every whim. She whimpered at the rush of cool air across her oversensitive pussy then gasped as Dante flicked his tongue over her.

Again he slipped two fingers into her and easily located her engorged sweet spot. Katie moaned loudly and arched her back as he curled his fingers repeatedly on either side of the one place that wanted attention the most. Katie's face contorted with the painful pleasure being inflicted on her.

Just when she thought she couldn't take another moment, Dante circled her ass with his thumb. Instinct took over and Katie pulled her knees up to her chest. Leanne seized the opportunity and grabbed Katie's legs and held them up tightly. Katie's passionate moans turned to a string of profanitites as she begged, yet again, for a release.

Determining that she was exactly where he wanted her to be, Dante forcefully shoved two fingers into Katie's ass and began pumping her hard and fast. Her volume grew louder and louder with each passing moment.

"Are you ready, my girl?" He asked her in the tone that he knew got to her the most.

"Yes." She grunted through clenched teeth.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" she replied louder, digging her nails into Leanne's arms.

"You gonna scream for me?"

"YES!" she cried.

Dante shifted the two fingers inside her soaked pussy and added one more. He began to work her, slowly at first, as he continued to pump her ass with his other hand. He gradually increased the pressure he applied with his fingertips as her cries grew more intense.

"C'mon, baby girl, scream for Daddy," he encouraged her, watching her face intently. Katie's moans were as loud as could be produced through a locked jaw. "Open your mouth for me, Katie."

She shook her head vigorously.

"You want me to stop?"

"NO!" she cried.

"Open your mouth and give me what I want or I will," he said sternly. When she didn't reply he done exactly that... he stopped. Her eyes popped open and she glared down at him for a moment.

"Open your mouth, baby girl," he said again then brushed his thumb across her clit. She closed her eyes tightly and allowed her jaw to relax.

"That's my good girl," he replied as he picked up exactly where he had left off. Out of pure spite, Katie left her mouth open but refused to utter a single sound. The fact that Dante could drive her to the point of screams was a secret embarrassment for her.

"C'mon, baby girl, cum for Daddy," he worked her faster and more deliberately. "Scream for Daddy." Katie began moaning again... ragged, desperate moans as she felt the pressure build.

"That's my girl," he verbally caressed her. "Let it go, baby, cum for me... cum for Daddy."

"We wanna hear you scream, Katie," Chris added from his spot against the sofa. Katie closed her eyes tightly as the muscles in her legs began to tighten. She was teetering on the edge...

"I wanna hear it," Dante said with determination, "and I know just how to get it." With that, he leaned in and began flicking his tongue across her clit. Her whole body jerked as the tension seemed to snap and a flood of uncontrollable waves washed over her. Just as Dante and Leanne knew she would, Katie opened her mouth wide and released an intense, deafening cry of relief mixed with ecstasy. Satisfied, Dante slowly brought her back down from the peak as Leanne kissed her gently and stoked her hair.

~~

In the airport's parking garage, Katie sat silent for a long moment as Dante took her luggage from the trunk. She reflected over the events from a few nights before and felt her face flush with the heat of embarrassment.

"You're all set, are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?" Dante asked as he opened the car door then offered her his hand.

"No, I'm a big girl; I can take care of myself." Katie smiled as he pulled her close and embraced her tightly.

"But you're still my baby girl, aren't you?" He asked in her ear. Katie pulled back and turned to take hold of the handle of her bag. Dante stood silent, waiting her response. She looked up at him after a long moment then her lips curled up into a mischievous grin.

"Always, Big Daddy," she replied sincerely. "Give my love to Le Le."

12