A Winter Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You close your eyes and in a flash you see how exciting this all must look, the thought alone almost pushes you over your threshold. You feel the man pushing into you, deep, aware how much you can take from him. Wendy has moved beneath you, you can feel her tongue on your clit, on your lips, sometimes darting over to him as he moves out, tasting you on him.

You turn a bit so that you can reach Wendy. You dive into her, tasting me and her. Monique has gotten up and is now blowing Wendy's guy. I moved next to the man who is on his knees behind you. I feel his mouth, hungrily taking me in. While he still thrusting into you, he is blowing me. You feel that he's ready to come, feel him getting harder inside of you as you can still feel Wendy playing with you, driving you crazy. Just when he's almost ready to come, I push back a bit and he understands, gets out and cums over your ass and lower back.

I move behind you and ask if it's OK with you. You push yourself into me approvingly, your hand moving across your belly, parting your lips. I can see how wet you are, see Wendy licking to you.

Before I enter Wendy takes hold of me, licking me, then slowly teasing you by moving me along your lips , your clit, your ass. You moan and push further back to feel me inside of you. I moved my hand from your neck down along your spine. Wendy still has me in her hand, I want to thrust into you but she's holding us back.

And you turn around, together you’re licking me, while I play with your breasts. Monique has crawled on Wendy's guy's lap. Your movements grow faster, harder, more needy. Before he comes he gets up, and moves behind Wendy, pulls her onto her knees. Wendy and you exchange kisses, soft and gentle, lovingly. On her lips you can taste me and yourself. I know I'm almost ready to come. I don't want this night to end. But I do want to come and I need to see you come. You give Wendy one last kiss and push me on my back. Just for a second as you stand above me I think you might lower yourself on my face. But then you move back a bit.
I can feel your clit touching me, with every move you press yourself more onto me. I can feel how wet you are. I move my fingers across your breasts, feel the thin film of sweat on you. Whenever you press against me, I push out toward you. We've got a rhythm going, you grab hold of me, I can feel your nails as you scratch my chest, occasionally bending over to kiss me. Sweet, loving. My fingers are touching your nipples, kneading your breasts and sliding down along your waist to your hips, and your ass. You feel hands moving all over your body, in between us, Wendy is kissing you, Monique is caressing your clit.

As you feel yourself being intimately touched, sweetly and hungrily, you feel that you're ready to come. Monique grabs me and holds me up, my hands are under your ass and lifting you up.

Then in one fluid motion, you thrust yourself down on me, moving up and down, more frantically with every move. I feel I'm about to come, but I want to delay it. You thrust deeper and deeper, hands spreading your ass, grabbing your breasts. Feel the hands. You feel me deep inside you, feel yourself almost cumming, don't want to delay it anymore.

Every time you lower yourself completely on me I feel how urgently I need to come. I feel you're about to come, feel you contracting inside, squeezing me as you feel me getting harder, moving more urgently. You moan, you moan harder. You can hear me moan too. I feel your nails digging in my chest and that pushes me over the edge.

I try to keep my eyes open, wanting to see the look of ecstasy on your face, feel all your muscles tense, and your hips move. Endless waves flow over us as I feel myself locked inside you.

Endless waves over and over again, every tiny movement intense. You can feel me inside, coming, pulsating, your body responding in kind. We’re totally spent, wasted. As we come down from our high, you lay your head on my chest, your breathing irregular, my hands softly caressing you, gentle kisses exchanged..

As we slowly get back to our senses, we sit up a bit and watch Wendy and Monique get each other off, while Wendy’s guy is sitting, exhausted on the couch, enjoying all that has happened tonight.

Monique cums first, her mascara slightly run through, closely followed by Wendy who is by now being caressed by her guy. You crawl over to her and take her into your arms, exhausted as she is, eyes closed, her breathing shallow.. You stroke your fingers through her hair, pull her closer to you, feel her warm cheek pressed against your chest. Asked by you if she wants to sleep with us tonight, she nods her head and I carry her up to our room. Warm, exhausted, we fall asleep together...

12