A Winter's Day

Story Info
Two lovers meet for the first time.
2.1k words
3.92
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind gently rocks the car as Carley Stimmons drives down the empty highway to her long awaited destination. Snow blows diagonally across the windshield of her late model BMW. The dark interior in stark contrast to the sparkling snow. She sees the turn up ahead, her excitement builds exponentially. She hits the turn signal, thinking why bother when no one else is on the road. But, old habits are hard to break. As she turns, she sees a house about three quarters of a mile away. As she gets closer, she see freshly chopped wood in a neat pile, and a beige Dodge Durango in the drive.

As she pulls to an easy stop, she notices smoke coming from a stone chimney. It is a log cabin with a porch that extends from one side and around towards the back of the house. She pulls the handle to open the door. A cold blast of air hits her in the face, and she quickly closes the door to soak up more heat from the car. The door of the cabin opens and she sees the object of her desire. A man that has banked her fires for some time now. Logan Conager.

He wasn't your conventional "hunk". He was only about 5'10", and a little overweight. He wears glasses, and has short hair. But, to her, he is handsome. He has on a blue sweater and blue jeans and brown loafers. It warms her heart just to see him. He waves to her and flashes his smile that she has come to love. She opens the door, and rush up the steps to embrace him. Electricity courses through her body as they kiss. She don' t think she can get enough of him. As the kiss is broken, they stare into each other's eyes.

His eyes are a dark brown, almost black. But she feels she can see into his soul. What she saw astounded her, because it is herself she saw. Even though it is near zero degrees, his smile warms her to almost overheating.

"That outfit is beautiful. How was your trip? I hope you liked the car I rented for you." he says.

"Wonderful. And first class on the plane was really great too." she replies as she looks down at her attire. She's wearing a white sweater with a wide brown stripe across her breasts. Blue jeans that fit her behind and legs snugly. The legs of her jeans tucked inside brown knee hi moccasins.

"Good. I was hoping you would like it. I wasn't sure."

"Not sure? How could anyone not like first class, then have a BMW waiting on them?" she retorts.

"I just wanted everything to be nice for you." he says sheepishly as he stares down at the snow-covered porch.

"Well, it was. Thank you." Carley assures him.

"Let's go inside. I have prepared a meal, and the fire is warm." he tells her.

"I'm warm with you right now." she replies as she cuddle up close to him.

He laughs as he leads her into the house. As she enters, she sees that the place has a masculine feel about it. There are stuffed animals hung on the wall. Pictures of waterfowl, along with brass candle holders. In the den, she sees more of the same. There is a matching plaid couch, chair, and love seat. It matches the surrounding décor beautifully. Everything has been symmetrically placed in the room. Against the far wall is a raging fire in a fireplace made from red and black brick. In front of it, is a large brown bear rug. It looks absolutely divine to lay naked on. On the mantel, are photos of his family. His kids, brothers, and parents.

"Did you decorate this place?" she inquires.

"No. I hired a decorator. I have no eye for color." he says.

"Did you kill all those animals?"

"No. They're all fakes. I tried hunting a couple of times, but I just couldn't bring myself to kill them." he says.

"Well, you don't have to kill to be macho." she replies.

"Here, have some wine while I finish dinner." as he pulls a bottle out of an ice bucket that she didn't see. He pours a glass for her. She takes it, and sips easily. It goes down like silk. It has a wonderful effervescence that she can't get enough of.

"MMMM, this is wonderful. Dinner smells delicious. What is it?" she says wistfully.

"Chicken with alfredo noodles, steamed vegetables, and garlic toast." he answers.

"Splendid!"

He leaves her to alone in the den. She sips her wine and contemplates the future of the evening. Her body tingles with excitement, as she thinks of what could and, she hopes will happen. He steps back in and informs her that dinner is served. She follows him into the kitchen. The aromas that permeate her nostrils are almost overwhelming. The table is set beautifully. Just like any fancy restaurant she's seen. He comes in behind her with the ice bucket and wine. He sets it next to the table. He then pulls her chair and motions for her to sit.

"Your chair madam." he says as he seats her.

Carley giggles lightly as Logan comes around the table and refreshes her drink, then pours his own. He sits across the table and stares into her eyes.

"I hope you like it. I was nervous because I wasn't sure what you would like. Let's eat."

"I am ready. I haven't eaten for a while. This all looks so wonderful. I'm sure it will be delicious." she reassures him.

She takes a forkful of noodles. They're great. They aren't to firm, and they're not too soft. As you take a bite of chicken, you are equally delighted. The steamed vegetables are superb.

"You, my man, are an excellent cook. I haven't tasted food this good in a long time." she gushes.

"I am so glad you like it."

"Like it, I love it!"

"Wait 'til desert. I made a chocolate pie that I saw in a magazine."

"If this is any indication of your culinary skills, I'm sure the pie will be out of this world." she compliments.

She finishes the meal, and sure enough, the pie makes all she's ever tasted, pale in comparison. He reaches over and holds her hand, and looks into her eyes. The silence is deafening as he stares. She doesn't know quite what to think. She's afraid that if she breaks the silence, the mood would be broken. So, both sit in quiet bliss. She feels her heart beat faster, and just as it is about to burst, he breaks the silence.

As if reading Carley's mind, Logan comments "Carley, I want you to know, I love being with you. I love to do things like this for you. It makes me feel good. Let's go to the den."

He leads you into the den, and you set on the couch. As he looks into her eyes again, he takes her hand and says, "Carley, I think its time I tell you. I love you. I have for a long time. It isn't until just recently I realized it. I don't know if you feel the same, but I just had to tell you. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I hope I haven't ruined the evening for you."

She looks at him with a tear in her eye, and says, "Oh Logan, I know all we've ever done before now, are trade words and pictures over the Internet, but, I have come to love you also. I long for you at night. My body aches with the need for you. I need you."

With this, he leans over and kisses her. They begin to caress each other, but the kiss is not broken. He begins to kiss her neck, and gently caresses her thighs. She begins to rub his chest through his sweater. She can feel his muscular chest underneath. The urge to take it off overwhelms her as she begins to lift it over his head. He helps by raising his arms. As soon as it's off, she runs her fingers through the slight hair on his chest. He begins to help her off with her sweater, and when it's off, he massages her double D breasts with vigor. Her nipples harden instantly as he begins.

He embraces her and begins another passionate kiss. One like she has never experienced before. Both of them stand as they fumble with their zippers. They can't get their clothes off fast enough. They lay on the bear rug to make it easier to get her pants and boots off. With his help, she makes quick work of her remaining clothes. Electricity is thick in the air from their bodies as they touch.

His manhood is like hot steel against her belly, and she knows she can't wait any longer. She takes his love flesh in her hand and lies back, leading him towards her treasure. He stops her as they get closer.

"I want this to go slow. Savor it." as he starts to kiss her neck, slowly making his way down to her breasts, leaving a trail of kisses. He sucks on first the left nipple, then the right one. Licking them, and nibbling. He starts another trail of kisses down towards her navel, then along her treasure trail to her inner thigh. Carley moans softly as Logan spreads her lower lips apart and begins to kiss her love button. He nibbles, and sucks on it. Carley's body has never been more alive. He sticks his finger inside as he licks and sucks around it. She is in complete ecstasy. He moves back up her body. His kisses boil her blood. Their lips meet, his tongue enters her mouth. She opens up eagerly. Their tongues entwine themselves.

The kiss is broken again. He looks at her and says "I love you." as he enters her. She is ready. More than ready. As he enters her, she feels complete and all consuming love for him. Nothing has ever come close making her feel the way she does now. He fills her like she's never been filled before. Her love for him is complete.

Logan begins to thrust in and out very slowly, savoring every moment, every sensation. Carley's breasts are swollen with lust for him, and he puts her right nipple in his talented mouth. He twirls his tongue around it, intensifying the sensations. His tempo quickens, as does her pulse. She can feel him getting harder. He begins to thrust harder and harder. A glorious climax is near. She gets wetter by the minute.

"Oh, Carley, I love you." he pants into her ear.

"I love you too." she breathes into his ear.

She feels his love muscle start to pulse inside of her. She knows it won't be long now, and can feel her own climax nearing.

He says "I love you." just as his hot sperm splashes her cervix. It is all that is needed to start her orgasmic pleasures. Carley rides Logan through one orgasm after another. He is still hard inside her as he rolls her over. He caresses a breast as he looks at her. Her love for him has no bounds as she watches his hands move over her body.

"I love you so much Carley. Sometimes it hurts. I don't want to be without you anymore." With that, he reaches under the rug and pulls out a little black box. He opens it. In it is the most beautiful ring Carley has ever seen. A ten-carat, emerald cut, diamond ring. He takes it out of the box and puts it on her finger.

"Carley Stimmons, will you marry me?"

"Oh, Logan." was all she could say as she placed her right hand over her heart, and a tear running down her cheek.

He wipes away the tear with his finger. "Carley, I love you with all my heart. I have never loved anyone as I do you. You touch my very soul. I want to spend the rest of my life and eternity with you. I could love no other as I do you."

"Oh, Logan." is all she can say as she struggles to hold back the torrent of tears and sobs that threatens to burst forth. She sniffs, and then replies, "Yes, Logan Conager, I will marry you. No other man has made me feel the way you do. I have loved you for so long. I was just hoping you felt the same. Yes, I want to be Mrs. Logan Conager."

He hugs her close to him, and then she hears him give thanks to God.