A Winter's Night Pleasure

Story Info
Master/Pet.
1.5k words
4.2
12.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a cold winter night; the heat coming from the fireplace warms the room. I feel the cool air on my naked body as I lay tied up, spread eagle to our 4-poster bed. My mind wanders as the time passes, seems like you have been gone for a while. I am thinking about what will happen after you come back; those thoughts definitely have gotten me excited. The more I think about it, the more hot and excited I am getting. I can feel my pussy getting wetter and my nipples harder in the cool air. You come back into the room interrupting my hot train of thought. I look at you as you walk towards me; I can see something in your hand but cannot quite make out what it is yet.

My mind really races now as you approach the side of the bed; you lean down and kiss me. How is My Pet doing, are you comfortable, you ask? Is anything too tight?

I am fine Master, all comfy and nothing is too tight. I love how you take care of me, making sure that I am not in much discomfort if any at all.

Good, you say as you walk down the side of bed running your hand from my shoulder all the way to the front of my thigh, leaving goose bumps in its' wake as you touch me.

You turn around, walk towards me, your hand going up my inner thigh. I whimper as it brushes across my pussy heading upwards across my belly, finding it's' way to my breasts. You encircle my breast with your hand, sliding it up so your thumb now rests on my nipple. You start to rub it making me moan softly with the feeling of pleasure going straight down to my pussy. You lean down and kiss me again, as you straighten up; you pick up whatever you brought in with you off the bed. I had not even noticed that you put it there.

As you lift it higher up and tails uncurl, I realize it is a flogger. I instantly react, my body tenses up and my mind starts racing more. I have never encountered one of these before, but from my readings I know that they can be quite painful. I wonder just what you have in mind fro tonight, but whatever it is I will do what I have to please you. Besides I do trust you and know you would never do anything to hurt me. Obviously you know me well enough by now; you know that I am very nervous, and you can see it in my eyes.

Now, Now My Pet, it is alright, you will just be fine. Relax for me.

Yes Master.

Do you trust me? You ask.

Of course I do.

That is My good girl, you tell me as you hand strokes my inner thigh.

I try to relax but it is still a hard thing to do. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself. You are still standing at the side of the bed and raise the flogger up laying it gently down so it rests on my shoulder. As you pull it down my body the tails fan out caressing my everywhere as it moves slowly downward. The sensations from it are so delicious, teasing my body all over, making my nipples even harder, tickling my belly, brushing across my pussy. I moan softly as you bring it between my legs, the tails being pulled across my very open and visibly wet pussy, teasing my clit, too. You drag it all the way down to my feet and then back up again on the other side. I start to pant as you bring the flogger back across my pussy, arching my back up for more contact. I am getting so hot and wet from all of this; I need your hard cock in me badly. I can feel my juices running down into the crack of my ass now. The tails fan out again coming up my body and across my belly and up to my breasts, my moans and whimpers increases; you know how hot this is making me.

Please Master, I need to be fucked, I need your hard cock in me, and I ask you, panting.

Hmmmmmm, well My pet needs to be fucked, huh?

Yes Master, please fuck me.

You crawl between my spread thighs and then I feel something parting my swollen pussy lips and rubbing against my clit making me shudder and moan in delight. Rubbing up and down getting wet with my juices and then sliding into me, I start to fuck it back, it feels so good. So I look down to see what it is just as you say, mmmmmmmm, baby you are such a lil slut, look at you fucking the thing that you were so afraid of earlier. Then I see the handle of the flogger sliding in and out of my pussy, the black leather glistening with my wetness. I moan more as you fuck me faster with it, my hips bucking moving with it.

You leave the flogger there; I must be a sight with the handle buried in my pussy with the tails hanging out between my spread legs. You come up to untie my hands and you kiss me and then go down to untie my feet and then tell me roll over onto my stomach. I of course obey your command, rolling over feeling the handle in my pussy as I do. You tell me that you are not going to tie me up again but I have to behave myself. I tell you that I will. I spread my legs wide for you not knowing what you have in mind now. You smack my ass hard once catching me off guard and then kiss my ass where it is slightly pink from your smacking, making me moan. I feel your fingers with a cool liquid on them playing with my tight little ass, sliding a finger in. MMMMMMMMMMMM. Your fingers pull out and I feel your cock at the entrance of my tight ass. You slide in slowly; I whimper and moan as your cock slides all the way in.

I feel so filled up with the flogger handle still in my pussy and your hard cock in my tight ass. You start to fuck me slowly, building up to a little faster pace. My moans increase more as my clit is being rubbed against the bed as you fuck my ass. I can feel my pussy contracting around the handle, I need to cum soon. You lay down on me so you are on my back fucking my ass deep as you kiss my neck and shoulders. I feel you nibbling on my neck and then biting me a little. I know that is going to leave a mark, marking me as yours.

I feel my orgasm building to the point of no return and ask you if I can cum, you tell me I can. I let it go moaning and cuming hard feeling my pussy tighten around the handle and my ass tightening around your cock. You cannot hold back much longer either, my ass is so tight, a few more deep strokes and you cum in my ass. I feel your body relax as you lay on top of me and we catch our breath. I thank you for letting me cum. We lay there fore awhile like that, sweaty, sticky and your cum dripping out of my ass mixing with my juices. You roll off me finally. You reach and pull the handle out of me, the leather is very wet. You laugh and say, well I guess we better let this dry out for a while huh, as you show it to me. We both start giggling.

As we lay there I tell you that the hot tub would feel really good right now, but I do not know if I have the energy to walk all the way outside and besides it is really cold tonight.

Ah but we have a Jacuzzi tub very close by and it is already partly filled, just have to put more warm water in it, you say with a smile.

MMMMMMM, that sounds really good, thanks baby, you always take such good care of me.

I lean over and kiss you deeply.

You get out of bed and walk into the bathroom to fill the tub up more and turn the jets on. You walk back in and I am lying on my side facing towards you smiling and looking very content. Your Jacuzzi awaits my sexy girl, as you pull me off the bed and lead me to the bathroom. We both slide into the tub feeling the warm water swirling around us.

You lean over and kiss me and tell me that I am such a good girl and I please you very much. I tell you thank you and all I ever want to do is please you. We soak in the Jacuzzi for a while until we both are feeling really sleepy and decide that it is time for bed. We get out and I dry you off first and then myself. We crawl into bed with the fireplace still on, you turn off the lights and we snuggle up together and drift off.