A Winter's Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyArielle
LadyArielle
97 Followers

She had no time to recover. Ray, delighted at her reaction, wasted no time in removing the last barrier between them and diving forward with enthusiasm. Rose was overwhelmed with piercing, aching, glorious lust as the Sun Lord's tongue lapped at her, exploring every crevice and teasing her expertly. Jack released her mouth long enough to watch her face for a long moment, clearly reveling in her enjoyment, and gently laying her back against the rug. Ray paused only long enough to adjust Rose's legs over his shoulders and eagerly continued to suck and lick and tease her to the edge of madness. She came twice again before he would allow her to ease down. In the mean time, Jack had disrobed in record time and was aiding and abetting his newfound brother by keeping Rose too distracted elsewhere to escape Ray's relentless tongue.

"Do you know how hot you are?" he murmured in her ear, lightly nipping the lobe. "Do you have any idea how badly I want to fuck you until you can't walk right now? God, yes, baby, don't stop..."

It was his turn to moan as she gripped him, stroking slow and feeling him throb in her palm. The stroking became a series of insistent little tugs that brought his cock closer to her face, Jack protesting feebly that this was about her, not him. She ignored him grandly, flashing him a naughty look before suddenly encasing his whole pulsing length into the hot, wet cavern of her mouth. The groan that issued from his throat as she began to suck reverberated through all three, Ray pausing in his feast to grin up at them both. Jack's hands plunged into Rose's hair, his hips moving almost involuntarily. Ray's head dipped again, slowly rebuilding Rose's excitement with slow searching strokes of his tongue. He felt her quivering under his hands, her fingers in his hair, the purring growl of Jack's breathing, his own rising lust. His teeth found her clit, grazing the sensitive button until she was thrusting at his face, moaning around Jack's cock. He brought her to the brink of orgasm and backed off, feeling her frustrated delight at his teasing.

When she couldn't stand one more second, he plunged two fingers into her hot tight wetness and had the satisfaction of feeling her buck hard into his hand as she almost shrieked her orgasm. He tried an experimental curving of his fingers and grinned as she bucked again, glancing up to see Jack, eyes half closed as he received a magnificent blow job, watching with interest and a slow smile. Ray grinned back, and used his thumb against her clit, almost laughing with joy as she bucked again, and her inner muscles clamped down on his fingers. Jack almost lazily reached down and brushed his hand over her clit as well, groaning as her mouth clamped down as hard as her pussy.

Rose was almost out of her mind. She was quivering uncontrollably, each manipulation of Ray's fingers and mouth increasing the sensation, sucking Jack's cock as if it was a lifeline. When her husband touched her, she almost jumped out of her skin. Then she felt herself being lifted, encouraged to move, Jack withdrawing from her mouth. She whimpered in protest, but subsided as she felt him pull her into his arms, cradling her with his legs around her hips, cupping her breasts and kissing her long and sweet. Then Ray was between her legs, his deep blue eyes locking with hers, taking her face in his hands and kissing her, tasting her lips, tender and demanding and humble all at once, giving her one last chance to say no.

But she wanted this, she wanted him, and Jack was there, holding her, kissing her ear, whispering that this was the hottest thing he'd ever seen or done, and how much he loved her. She touched both of their faces, wondering how someone she'd met less than two hours ago could suddenly mean so much, when Ray, eyes never leaving her face, slid into her with a soft groan of pleasure. She gasped as he filled her completely, lodging deep inside her womb, the shock of connection sending a bolt of lightning down her spine.

"Oh fuck you're tight," Ray gasped as he slowly moved his hips until just the head of his cock was inside her.

He panted, pausing to keep himself from bursting in just a few strokes. Rose's cunt was practically gobbling his cock and he could barely restrain himself from mindlessly slamming himself into her softness. When he finally could trust himself to move, she met each slow thrust with mewling cries and an equal flex of her hips. They started a slow sensual rhythm, and Rose felt Jack's hands stroking her heated skin as Ray thrust in and out of her body. Then the warmth began to spread, starting between her legs and surging quickly through every cell, a bone-deep, life giving heat that made her want to stretch like a cat in a sunbeam.

But now Ray was thrusting harder, and she was moaning into his mouth as he kissed her deep, and Jack was shifting under her, his skin cool compared to the firebrand that was becoming her and Ray. Jack was suddenly gone, and she panicked for a moment, then he was there again, holding her as Ray moved so they were face to face on their sides, and Jack had his hand between her legs, wet and slick and slippery. Rose felt a finger thrust into her ass, and she moaned as Jack fingered her. Then she felt him, hard and thick, probing at her, his hands stroking and soothing, and Ray's voice murmuring encouragement, and slowly, carefully, she felt Jack's cock slide inside, pausing to give her time to get used to him, and Ray slowed to barely moving at all. Her eyes wide, Rose felt both her lovers' breath on her face, their cocks lodged deep, their hands on her skin. When they started to move, slowly back until Jack was thrust to the hilt, then forward until she could feel Ray hit bottom, the sensation was so intense she almost passed out. The heat that was Ray was balanced by Jack's coolness, and soon the two found a natural rhythm with Rose moaning and writhing between.

Rose felt as if she was reduced to raw sensation; the overwhelming pleasure of being completely filled had become her entire universe. She felt Jack close to orgasm, and had come herself so many times she had lost count. Ray caught her gaze as she opened her eyes, his face shining with her juices and on impulse she leaned forward and licked at his mouth, lapping like a cat to clean him. He almost purred and thrust a little harder, making her moan. Jack bent a little, moving faster, and she felt his cock swell deep in her ass, his balls slapping her with each thrust, his breath hot in her ear. She felt him shove deep.....once, twice.....and on the third thrust erupted with a deep satisfied groan. At that moment, Ray ground into her, catching her clit hard against his cock and she came spasmodically as Jack emptied himself with hot spurts. Ray grabbed Rose's waist, rolling her onto her back with Jack still deep inside, suddenly positioning her with deep, fast, hard strokes that made her moan helplessly. Jack was still hard and every thrust of Ray's made him quiver inside her. Only a thin membrane separated the two cocks shoved into Rose, and it was being caressed almost brutally. She let out a keening cry, coming so hard she felt her vision go gray at the edges. Ray's growl of satisfaction followed, and he thrust forward, burying himself to the hilt as he came so hard Rose swore her teeth rattled. And as his heat exploded inside, Rose finally let go entirely.

She came to only moments later, dazed and boneless and sated, her lovers curled around her. She felt Jack's cool lips on her cheek, and Ray's warm ones on her forehead, but she could not have moved if they held a gun to her head. She tried to speak but gave it up as too much effort. She felt them ease out of her and whimpered as they left.

"Let's get her to bed," Jack's voice sounded far away, and Rose smiled at the sound.

"I'm almost afraid to go there, considering what you two are capable of outside bed," she managed to joke.

"The princess speaks," Ray sounded amused. "I was starting to think the cat got your tongue."

"Nope, all parts accounted for," she assured him. She raised a hand and touched his face as he bent to pick her up. "Ray?"

"Yes, Rose?"

"Will you stay with us?" She peered at him anxiously. "This wasn't just a...fling for you?"

Ray set her down carefully on the bed as Jack held the covers for her to slide under, and without discussion, they joined her, Rose curled happily between.

"It isn't a fling," Ray said softly. "Even if I thought that was what it was supposed to be at first. But Rose, I have a job. It's not as simple as wanting to stay." He looked at Jack, who shrugged.

"Nothing worth having is ever simple," Jack said, kissing his drowsy wife and giving Ray a wink. "And it's Christmas. Who knows what can happen?"

"That's right," Rose smiled and touched Ray's cheek. "Dad always says so. Who would know that better than him?"

"I bow to Big Nick's wisdom," Ray chuckled. "Merry Christmas, Rose."

***

A few thousand miles away, in the luxurious private chamber of the Great Lord of Winter, a scrying mirror was being smugly observed by Calliope. The image of her daughter, Jack, and Ray snuggling in the oversized bed faded as she drew the red velvet drape across the magical glass.

"Is she safe?" Nick rumbled from the bed.

He had refused to spy on his daughter while there was any chance she was sexually engaged. Callie had fewer scruples then her lover, but in truth did not wish to invade Rose's privacy and had only tuned in when she was reasonably certain the deed was done. She smiled like a cat and slinked over to the bed, her pale skin glowing like pearls in the moonlight. She had not bothered with a robe and Nick eyed her slender curves with deep appreciation. Callie purred as he ran a hand down her side, admiring the deep red hair and fit physique of the man sprawled casually next to her.

"She's safe," Calliope confirmed, rubbing her cheek against his palm as he cupped her face. "Remind me why we never married?"

"You know it would never have worked," Nick chuckled as she slipped between the sheets and snuggled close. "Your job and mine....ah well. I'm content as we are, love."

"As am I," she nodded. "Although I wasn't always."

"Don't remind me," Nick growled. "I'm not sure I forgive you yet for inspiring that Moore fellow."

Callie laughed wickedly. "Fat man in a red suit," she said smugly. "That really was genius. I don't think you'll ever live that one down." She patted his flat belly affectionately. "But it really was a low blow to bribe my sister to inspire that awful movie in retaliation. Thank the Gods Xanadu was a flop. Such a shame that it was Mr. Kelly's final movie, though. He deserved much better."

"Agreed." Nick nodded ruefully. "I learned my lesson, love - never tangle with a Muse. You'll always lose, and often look foolish for generations." He kissed her nose. "But really, Callie....this time you really take the prize. Two sons-in-law? I understand the necessity, but how in all the Gods' names are they going to manage that?"

"It's Christmas," Callie said, echoing Jack with a gleam in her eye. "Anything can happen."

LadyArielle
LadyArielle
97 Followers