A Winter's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now she realised that it was the vision of Sam in her mind and the image gave her a crashing orgasm. She had to lean against the tiled wall to recover. Did she really have an orgasm thinking about her son? And why was there so little guilt. It was against the morality instilled into her throughout her life. It was Taboo, it was wrong yet the lustiness she had enjoyed with Charles reasserted itself and she could not remember such a quick and intense orgasm. She finished her shower, almost reluctantly denying herself as her hand washed over her pussy. She dried herself, wrapped a robe about her body and walked to her bedroom.

She had assembled her clean clothes on the bed and was taking off her robe when there was a brief tap on the door. In walked her son. "Here are your knickers, Mum. Oops, sorry, sorry, sorry again."

That was when her reluctance to accept what her body was telling her broke. She remembered the the hunger in his eyes this morning, she remembered the erection he made no attempt to hide; she also remembered how much she loved her 'bedroom fun' and realized how much she had been missing it since she lost her husband. She also realised that she wanted that fun back in her life and her lovely son desired her: even now he was looking at her with lust. He turned to walk away but Sophie called him back, "It doesn't matter, Sam. You saw it all this morning anyway." She allowed the robe to slip away and faced him, everything on display. She had crossed a dangerous line, she knew that, but her long-dormant desires had flared so unexpectedly. Once again, Sam was mesmerised by the sight of those lovely breasts and desperately wanted to touch them.

"They're beautiful, I mean you're beautiful Mum," Sam breathed almost in reverence.

Throwing caution to the winds, she hefted her breasts in her hands. "You like these, then?" Her son was speechless, just nodding his head in confirmation as he continued to stare at those lovely mounds of softness displayed before him. Sam was aware that his tool was rock solid and tenting the leg of his jeans and Sophie did not fail to notice. She opened her arms and beckoned him to her. Sam walked slowly towards his mother almost in a trance until his nose went into her cleavage, sniffing at the residual scents of her body wash.

Putting her hands on his shoulders, she gently pushed him back. "Fair's fair Sam, I'm naked," her hand went to the painful bump in his jeans, "and this must be uncomfortable." She moved her hands to the button and zip, opening them and pushing the material down his legs. He lifted each foot in turn as she pushed the jeans off. She stripped the tee shirt over his head and dropped it at their feet then knelt before him to caress the bulge in his briefs. She pulled the waist of his briefs out so she could see her prize for just the second time since he was a child. She was just as mesmerised by his tool as he was by her breasts. "He got that from his father. Maybe not quite as big as Charles but," she thought, "It is beautiful." Those last three words were softly audible.

Almost reverently, she pulled his briefs down and he stepped out of them. Taking the flesh rod in both her hands, she squeezed lightly and kissed the jewel that oozed out of the small hole. She licked all around his tool before sinking her mouth over the head. She looked up: her son's expression was one of amazement. In truth, when he watched and felt his mother taking his cock into her mouth, he was in heaven. He was disappointed when she gave a last powerful suck then slowly stood, making sure her boobs dragged all up his body until he felt her nipples hard against his chest. She hung her arms around his neck and pulled his head down for a kiss on the lips, soft and gentle.

"When did you grow up to be so gorgeous? I never really noticed, you were just my lovely little boy." She moved her hand between their bodies and took a firm grip on his erection. "You're not so little any more. Let me tell you a little secret, my lovely son. When I get aroused, I get very passionate. I've kept my desire mostly in check since I lost your dad. This morning changed all that. What happened in the sleeping bag was like kindling a little fire inside me. Your dad liked to spend himself on my body sometimes. In my hair, on my face, my tits, my belly, my arse, he loved bathing my skin in his seed. And I loved that feeling; it was as if he gave me his little gift. Then when we stood to get dressed, I saw the desires in your eyes and I saw your erection. The little fire was fanned into life. I've been thinking of you all day and, when you walked into my bedroom waving my knickers in the air, something snapped inside me. I want you, Sam; I want you in my bed and in my body. This," she squeezed his tool, "tells me you want to fuck your old Mum. So fuck me Son. Fuck your old Mum until she begs you to stop."

Sam, almost not believing his luck, put his hands on her breasts, mauled them and sank his mouth onto one of her nipples. She moaned and pulled his head harder to her breast. She was completely on fire with lust and hornier than she had ever been in her life. Sophie dragged her son, still gorging on her tit, to the bed where she laid back and enjoyed his switching to the other breast. After a few lovely minutes, she pulled him up and said, "If you don't stick that big hard prick up my sopping cunt, I swear I will kill you. Fuck me, Sam." She kissed him, this time open mouthed, her tongue thrusting into his mouth as soon as he gave it admission. He moved between her legs, spread with knees up and welcoming, and she helped guide him home, a moaning sigh passed her lips as he slid fully into her. Yes, this was what she needed: a good stiff cock in her pussy, made all the more exciting because it was her beloved son's cock.

Her first orgasm came after only a few of his strokes, causing her to grip his tool firmly. She had a regular routine for exercises that included her pelvic floor regime. Just using those muscles, she gripped him so hard that he could no longer move in or out. For a few seconds, her whole body was rigid until she came back to earth, still panting. "Keep going, Sam. Give it to me hard, hard, harder."

Sam did as he was bid, in and out, with ever-increasing ferocity, he banged his tool into his mother's pussy; harder and harder as she demanded and it was not long before the inevitable urgency overtook him. "Oh Mum, I'm going to come."

"Yes, my son, come inside me, give me your seed."

Her virile son needed no further urging; with a great groan he thrust himself all the way home and she felt every pulse of his sperm bathing her insides, and every pulse felt like a fire in her womb. She held him close, relishing the aftershocks as her beloved son's tool twitched every now and then as it deflated, releasing him only when the softening rod dropped out of her body.

Side by side, they laid there each deep in thoughts of taboos they had broken yet neither of them regretting it.

~ I just fucked my mother. I hope we can do it again...

~ My son just filled my belly with his seed. God how I've missed this since Charles went. I don't want it to stop again.

"Sam, I want you to move into my bedroom, I want you in my bed every night."

"Yes Mum, I'll move in. You know I love you. I'll do anything for you."

"I love you too Sam, but anything is a big word, son. I can get pretty kinky when I get fired up."

"For you, anything."

"You can start by licking all of your come out of my cunt while I suck your prick back to life. And we'll take it from there..."

~o0o~

I hope you have enjoyed my little tale. Please take a minute to vote.

I welcome comments, both public and private.

12