A Wise Ass Gets a Whipped Ass

Story Info
Mindy's attitude will never be the same.
1.8k words
3.75
56.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alicia70
alicia70
14 Followers

Mindy was 18 and was working the summer after she graduated high school at a summer resort in the mountains as a waitress. She and her friend Bev had convinced both of their parents that they could go since the resort supplied room and board and the girls worked for tips that were supposed to be generous. They were both going away for college and they needed the money.

Mindy was about 5'8", 145 pounds, black hair, blue eyes, well endowed -40D but was thick in the middle. Her legs were good but she had large thighs, hips and waist. She loved to act like she was knew everything. She had a bit of an "attitude," acting better than most but when she tried, she could be a charmer.

Bev was Mindy's best friend who she looked up to and worshipped. Bev was only 5'2, 115 pounds, with a classic hourglass figure. She was probably 36-22-36 with a 36 C bust line. Bev was always a little reticent about things and would admit to her concerns. She was a bit timid and sort of enjoyed Mindy's attitude as a way to live vicariously. She was still a virgin and while Mindy wasn't, she did not have the experience that she acted like she did have.

The girls worked Tuesday night to Sunday afternoon. They finished work on Friday and Saturday nights close to midnight. The first weekend they were both so tired that they went back to the room they shared and fell asleep. But that Sunday they decided to have some fun. They talked with some co-workers about where the to hang out.

After work, they went home and took it easy before heading out to The Grotto's. When they arrived it wasn't too crowded, so they decided to find a good seat and observe for awhile. The bartender came over, asked for their ID's and their order. The fake ID's worked and they ordered a couple of Rolling Rock's. As they observed they noticed that it seemed more of a locals bar and not a "citified" crowd. The guys looked like working class types not university types. After a few beers the crowd increased a little, the pace picked up so the girls decided to stay awhile and try someplace different tomorrow.

Mindy was surveying the crowd and making comments about the guys she observed: some about their cute ass, their ugly haircut, the acne, the poor fitting clothes, the big bulge, etc. The more she drank the more she talked. Bev loved Mindy's attitude. They both watched as 2 new guys walked in at the same time. They were wearing tight jeans, were tallish, well-built and attractive. One was white and one was black. Mindy commented about the black guys "bulge" and how blacks always had big dicks and knew how to use them. She acted like she knew what she was talking about. Bev thought that Mindy was so smart, knowledgeable and hip. Mindy loved the adulation. But Mindy had never even talked to a black guy. She knew what Bev thought of her, so she always embellished the stories to keep that high esteem going.

The guys went to the bar, got a couple of beers and started walking in the direction of Mindy and Bev's table. Sure enough, they came over and asked if they'd like company. Bev looked at Mindy and Mindy said: "sure, we'd love to." Introductions were made as Brendan sat next to Bev and RJ, the black guy, next to Mindy. Mindy's heart was racing - she was nervous.

The music played loudly in the back round, Mindy strained to hear RJ's conversation. As best she could tell he was a graduate student at Columbia after having received an undergraduate degree in Anthropology at Penn State. He was from Boston and seemed to have worked hard to pull himself up by his bootstraps. Mindy looked over at Bev who seemed enamored with Brendan. When the waitress brought over yet another round of beers, RJ suggested we go outside on the deck overlooking the river and small waterfall to cool off and "hear ourselves think."

Bev quickly got up as did Brendan and then RJ. Mindy had no choice but to follow - which was unusual for her. When they got outside they looked for a table and chairs and spotted one several levels down close to the river. Before, starting our descent down the stairs, the guys ordered more beers from the waitress. Bev and Brendan got their first and took a small table with only two chairs off in a corner leaving Mindy and RJ to go in a different direction. It was obvious at this point that both girls were feeling the effects of all of the beer.

Mindy was at the rail looking at the water fall when RJ walked behind her and kissed her neck. She was startled but relaxed as he nuzzled her neck and hugged her. She was floating, the sensations were electric. She looked over at Bev and she was staring at her. Mindy felt so excited, RJ being black and "forbidden" and Bev watching. She was ripe for the plucking and RJ sensed that. RJ hand went to her shoulders and rubbed them as he continued kissing her. He moved his lips to her ears - she shivered from emotion and the energized nerve endings all over her body. His hands moved down her back to her ass. His hand was under her short skirt before she could realize it. It felt so good. He teased her upper thighs with his fingers and circled close to her cunt but not quite. As we would circle away little disappoint noises would emanate deep within Mindy.She never knew people could feel like this. He slipped his hand under her panties and started rubbing her ass.

He pulled away for a second and started kissing her while his hands went from her ass to her hips. He pulled down on the panties and she lifted her legs so he could get them off. Then, he undid her skirt, she said weakly; "no, don't...," but he said: "yes, this is what you want and so do I." Mindy was startled yet aflame, she looked over to Bev as she watched her reaction to her now being naked from the waist down. Mindy felt like it was an out of body experience. She realized through her woozy brain and inflamed emotions that she liked some one taking charge and that "showing off" to Bev and Brendan added even more fuel to the fire.

RJ has his finger in her now and was diddling her "g-spot," - he had her now. She was owned. Soon she was shaking uncontrollably as waves of orgasms erupted from her core to her flushed exterior. He pushed her shoulders down now and she buckled a little at the knees which was exactly what he wanted. He pushed harder as she sunk to her knees. He unzipped himself and pulled out his good sized dick. She knew what he wanted but she hadn't done it before and she didn't think she wanted to. She whined: "I don't do that!"

RJ, who to this point was a smooth, polite, gentleman, grabbed her hard, picked up her panties, shoved them in her mouth, sat down on the chair and bent Mindy over his knee. It all happened so fast. Mindy's arms were underneath his thighs and being held there. He started spanking her ass as hard as he could. Obviously he was angry, he was raining down blows and she again saw Bev watching. The pain was startling and horrible. Where incredible pleasure was 2 minutes earlier, now pain and heat resided. Quickly the pain began morphing into a feeling so exquisite that no words exist which she can use to describe it.

When he stopped she stayed put, tears on her cheeks, her body on fire but the first thing she did was to look at Bev. Bev and Brendan were both watching - the look gave Mindy goosebumps. RJ spoke, snapping her out of her reverie: "Isn't there something you want to do now?" She eased herself off his lap and slowly slid to her knees. She took his dick in her mouth and started giving him what we wanted. As she sucked, gagged and struggled to satisfy him she couldn't believe she was half naked, sucking some black guy off in public, who she didn't know 60 minutes ago with people watching. As she bobbed up and down realizing what occurred he suddenly grabbed her hair and shoved his dick down her throat and held with while he shot his load. She fought to free herself but he held her in place. She gagged and her him whisper: "swallow slut, or you'll drown." She tried to swallow but plenty of cum oozed out of her mouth and down her chin.

When she looked over at Bev, she saw that she too was on her knees giving Brendan a blow job. She was mesmerized. RJ was watching also. He reached under her top and gently rubbed her breasts through the material. He felt a nipple harden. He stopped and Mindy pushed her chest out trying to get RJ to start rubbing again. RJ realized that Mindy was quite a slut. He wondered how far he could take it.

RJ said: "Stand up and grab your ankles." She heard him and did what she was told. She was like a short circuited electric circuit with sparks flying everywhere and on the verge of catching on fire. She was doing exactly as told because the feeling was fabulous - her body tingling everywhere. She loved the feeling of NOT being in charge, of just doing what she was told without guilt or responsibility and feeling this way. As she grabbed her ankles, he felt him fingering her cunt again and she was sloppy wet. He guided his 9 inches of black meat in her with a fast lunge which took her breath away. He kept pumping her as hard as he could and would swap her ass from time to time. He kept it up for only a few minutes but for Mindy it seemed like eternity. The angle made her faint and if he wasn't holding on to her hips she surely would have collapsed. The position, effort and unbelievable emotions sapped her and soon she felt him ram her extra hard and grunt: "ahhhhh."

He let her go and she toppled to the deck. He looked over at Brendan. Brendan and Bev had been watching with rapt intensity. He nodded to Brendan and they both left. Bev went over to Mindy, prodded her back to life, helped her put the skirt back on as her panties were no where to be found. They walked back to the car, Mindy walking uncertainly but certainly knowing that what happened was addicting.

To be continued...

alicia70
alicia70
14 Followers