A Witch & A Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Consummation in woods during the Equinox.
3.1k words
4.52
50.8k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noel
Noel
25 Followers

**Hello again! I had enough reader response asking for a sequel that I thought I'd give it a go. I tried to take all the critiques I got to heart. Again, please vote and thanks for reading, Hope you enjoy it! **

Noel stood nervously amongst the tall pines. The air was cool and breezy in the twilight hours of late summer. The wind was taking on the crisp scent of the fall to come. It was the full moon, and the fall equinox. As she walked she thought back to her last full moon. The scene played through her head vividly as if she dreamed while she walked. It had happened during the full moon circle of August. Noel had summoned a wolf as a familiar. The protective circle had been broken and she was chased through the woods. She had run hard and fast but to no avail. She had been taken, but not by the wolf, but by a friend. She had been ravaged hard and fast, speared onto a thick spell driven cock. He was a were-wolf, the stuff of fairytales and make-believe. But then again, who was she to think such thoughts being a witch? She had lusted for this friend and he had come to her, and in her.

She walked and her mind whirled with questions. He had disappeared just days after the camping trip. He had left a message saying he would be out of town on a family matter. She thought back to the brief message left for her. Had he forgotten? Was the whole thing a dream? She rubbed her shoulder where the pink marks from the bite lingered. She knew it hadn't all been a dream. But what was he? She stumbled over a root as she walked along, cursed softly under her breath 'Where the hell is he?" She stopped and looked up through the trees. The faint glow of the moonrise could be seen on the twilight purple horizon. She smiled and watched, loving a moonrise. The moon glowed an opalescent bone white against the dark horizon.

She felt a twinge in her shoulder and rubbed it again. The eyes wandered and pondered, as the shadows grew long and dark. The trees rustled in the breeze, the strong smell of pine wafted in the air. She sighed and leaned her back to a tree feeling foolish and bewildered. She reached up, tucking her auburn hair behind her ear. The stormy blue eyes roved the woods around her. She had left him a message that night, saying she would be at Mosely Pines. She had hoped he knew where it was. The month between had been long and strange. The paranoia of what had happen, then the disbelief, the denial of the possibility. But one thing kept happening over and over. At night she dreamed of the wolf, of the woods, of powerful lustful sex, of her friend sitting across the table from her and calling her his witch. She woke up many nights, her clit hot and tight. She would slide her hand down over her belly, tickling her pale skin. Noel's fingers would rub, gently to open her labia, then slide a finger in, rubbing over the hood of her own clit. She would think of the force, of the feel of him taking her. She would circle her finger over her clit harder, gasping as the speed increased. She would stroke a hand over her breast, a strong pinch to her own nipple. The pleasure would flood between her legs and she would bring herself to orgasm with that vivid memory. And each time, the shoulder would twinge as she orgasmed and she would her his voice in her head 'my witch'.

She sighed again, low and forlorn. The thought of him showing up had half terrified and half thrilled her. She thought now, as she sighed again, perhaps more thrilled then terrified. She set down a shoulder bag and started to set up for a ritual. She laid out the tools carefully, candles, athame, salt, water, bell, incense and a small collection of shells and stones. The incense was light and the smell of sandalwood mixed with the fresh outdoors. She moved about, eyes constantly searching through the woods. She called the quarters and sprinkled salt water to purify and protect her circle. She lit the candles of the Lord and Lady. She stood slowly and held her palms skyward, softly speaking the words. "Hail to the elementals of the four quarters. Welcome Lady and Lord to this rite. The circle is cast and we are between the worlds, beyond the bounds of time, where night and day, birth and death, joy and sorrow meet as one. So mote it be". She turned and jumped, the blue eyes going wide and startled as the focused on a figure. A soft squeak barely escaped her constricted throat.

The wolf watched from the woods. The dark fur blended him perfectly into the deepening shadows. He snuffed the air and shifted on his haunches. The amber eyes blinked slowly, watching the girl move about the circle. As she spoke the words he stood and walked forward, the strong musculature moved smoothly and carried him feather quiet. The tongue lolled as the girl went rigid and the wolf cocked his head. The sound was a chuff, a soft noise like a chuckle. In the space of a few heartbeats the shape rippled. Again, a man stood there, the witch's friend. He smiled wide, his form skyclad in the woods. He was strong and agile, his body dappled in moonlight. "I told you to be alone and you listened. This makes it much easier"

He smiled the wry grin that had lingered in her dreams so many nights. She breathed rapidly, her eyes flicking, traveling him. The tousled brown hair and those soulful dark eyes would have made him look charming if he hadn't just been a wolf. He was tall of stature with strong shoulders. She lingered on his crotch, her eyes blinked at his rigid cock. She gasped softly, her body tightened as she remembered the feel of him pounding it into her. She stood frozen as her mind tried to process what she had just seen. She looked up and met those deep brown eyes. He smiled a gentle friendly easy smile. He stepped closer and she held up a hand "The circle, you can not cross it." He strode forward crossing the circle without hesitation and caught her hand as her body tensed to run. He spoke calmly but firmly "I chased you once my witch, Noel, I will not chase you again." She trembled, her eyes wild with shock. The head shook side to side. He moved in gently, arms closing around her and pulling her in to his body. She stiffened and struggled then crumpled again him. She whimpered softly as he held her. He spoke soft words as his hand smoothed her hair "Easy my witch, it's okay Noel. Only love may enter, I'll do you no harm, I would never harm you." She leaned in, her body tight to his. As the shock and fear drained away, she felt his warmth, smelled his body. The small hands stroked over his sides and she felt his energy, swirling below his skin. She felt her hands warm and respond to his primal source. She gave a soft gasp as the energies began to pass between them. She slid her hands up to his chest, the power fluxing between the witch and wolf, and she felt it was right. The gentle exchange of energy and the warmth of his skin were very assuring. She looked up and met his eyes.

He stared down at her as she slowly relaxed. The hands shyly touched his body and he held still not wanting to spook her. The dark eyes flicked up over her head and settled on the moon, the white orb full and now clear of the horizon. He then felt the wolf, the beast within him surge. He struggled to hold his human shape and looked back to the girl before him. He marveled at her, at the feel of someone touching his power. He felt her warm caress, as if she could reach through his human form and pet the wolf within. He smiled as they locked eyes, his body shivering under her touch. She grinned as he shivered, her eyes blinking slowly. She then began to ask the questions, slow and timid at first and the story slowly poured out of him.

The shifting of forms was a family heirloom. He had changed at 13 for the first time, terrified and confused. An uncle had shown up a few days later, unexpected and took him camping. It seems some of the men from his family got the trait and others didn't. The uncle had and his father had not, but his father knew the signs. Every full moon he had to shift, like the flow of the tides it was inevitable. But as he grew older he could control it. He could change on any of the three nights of the full moon, but the longer he waited the harder it was to control. And no, she would not become a werewolf from his bite. As she pressed for more answers he leaned in and brushed his lips to hers.

Noel slowly blinked her eyes as he kissed her. She could taste his lips, warm and sweet. The soft kiss was luxurious. And is if a light switch had been flicked she remembered she was standing in the woods, her hands on his chest, he was naked and still rather erect. The kiss continued and deepened. The soft caress of his mouth to hers made her lose all thoughts of questions. She began to think of the last time they were in the woods. She ran her fingers along his chest. He slid one hand around her waist, the other over the front of her T-shirt, then easily up and under the T-shirt.

The kiss lingered and their bodies writhed and squirmed in each other's hands. Noel's clothing dropped away. The full breasts shifted and rubbed as they pressed to his wide strong chest. The jeans wriggled down her hips, revealing a tiny black thong. The black satin thong contrasted starkly with her pale skin. They kissed, along lip, neck and shoulder. He stooped and licked a nipple, then kissed, then suckled it gently. She gasped and tipped her head back, looking to the moon as she let her hands stroke through his dark hair. They explored each others body's with lip, tongue and fingers. She reached down to gently wrap her hand around his cock and stroked him. He groaned into the dark woods and she slowly sank to her knees in front of him. She kissed his stomach, then licked her tongue over the head of his cock. She leaned in and wrapped her lips around its girth. She pressed and slid his cock deeply into her tight wet mouth. She moaned around her mouthful as her lips slid along the length, stroking and milking the swollen cock. He set a firmly grasped hand onto her head and encouraged her. As she sucked and devoured his cock precum oozed and spurted, each time Noel would draw back and trace her tongue through it. The man moaned and growled, his hips began to rock to her mouth. She reached up, hands cupping his ass and swallowed his cock, the head pressing into her throat. As her head bobbed and his hips thrusted the cock began to throb in her mouth. He came in hard spurts, the first shooting down her throat. She pulled her mouth back and let the rest splash onto her tongue, swallowing hungrily as he emptied into her mouth.

He reached down and helped her to her feet as she licked her lips. She smiled at him and they stared into each other's eyes. He leaned in and kissed gently, wrapping his arms around her body, enveloping her in his arms. She shivered gently in the cool air and the stood, locked in each others arms as the moon climbed high in the sky. The two kissed and snuggled within her circle of protection. She asked softly "If I will not become a werewolf then why...you said to be here alone, why?" He blinked down at her, his cheeks blushing though barely noticeable in the flicker of candle like. He spoke softly, shyly "I wasn't sure you'd come back to me. Noel, I need you. You called and I answered, we are bound. I came to your dreams, we dreamt together, of mating, of sharing." She shivered in his arms, eyes blinking at his. He reached up and his fingers took the small pentacle that dangled from her chain mail collar between his fingers. He took her hand and placed it over his heart. "I am your wolf, you are my witch." She smiled and stared into those deep brown eyes "I am your witch, you are my wolf......So Mote it be." As she chuckled softly he smiled and the look of understanding crossed his eyes. He nodded gently "So Mote it be". As the words were spoken the wind swirled through the trees, and around their bodies, like the brush of hands. The smoke of the incense swirled and the candles flickered as they lowered themselves to the ground.

He leaned down on top of her, pressing her body down, holding his weight on his hands. She blinked, her eyes looking up at him, her face shy and a touch unsure. She lay back on the ground, on a bed of dry pine needles and moss. He kissed, gentle and then more firm. She whimpered into his mouth and he nipped her lip. He shifted a knee and parted her legs. She opened them to him, sliding her legs over the earth. He shifted, leaning his hips in, rubbing the head of his cock over her mons. She arched her back and her hands grasped onto his arms tight. She lifted a foot, caressing it over his calf, then sliding it behind his thigh, urging him closer. He grinned and rocked his hips. The cock eased her cunny open, spreading her sweet wetness along her swollen lips. He held there, rubbing his hot swollen cock to her slit. She whined softly, looking to him with lust filled eyes. He grinned and his lips traced into the devilish sly smirk, his words sounding rumbley in his chest "You are beautiful when you whine like that, whimpering for my cock."

She blushed and blinked her eyes at him. She shifted to pull away and he set a hand onto her chest, easily holding her down. He nudged forward with his cock, barely entering her. She went wide-eyed and gasped, her breath inhaling sharply in the quiet woods. She stared longingly into his eyes and her words were shaky and desperate with need "Please fuck me." He stared down and eased his hips again, the head of his cock speared her open and she moaned lewdly as her body shuddered. The tremble rustled the pine needles she lay on as her fingernails dug into his biceps. She spoke, in an exhaled rasp "Oh gods please take me, I need you top fuck me." He pressed forward and his cock plunged through her wet confines. He sunk himself in fully then held there, leaning his head down to kiss her gasping lips. They kissed long and hard, lips furious and tongues lashing. As he began to thrust his hips she broke the kiss, crying out softly as her body was taken.

They moved in animal rhythm and the moon peacefully moved into the sky. Noel writhed under her friend, her lover, and her wolf. She screamed out to the sky, to the gods and to her lover. She purred his name into his ear, kissing and licking his earlobe. She lost count of the number of times she climaxed, her clit throbbing, over stimulated. He grunted and thrusted, shifting her about, pinning her legs to his chest. He would thrust a while, then set a calf onto his shoulder, and hammered into her. After a variety of positions he finally pulled back and looked down at her damp squirming body. She gasped as her body quivered and twitched looking up at him, feeling empty. He leaned down and rolled her to her belly. Her reached under and pulled her up onto hands and knees, his balls tight with his need. As she knelt there, smudged with earth, pine needles in her hair, she looked up to the moon and smiled as she gasped out "Taking your bitch properly?" He moaned and slide back into her inflamed slick sex. He groaned "yes I am" and stroked a hand along her back, then started to plunge his cock. She cried out and rocked under him, her breasts swaying as his hips smacked into her bottom.

A sharp howl broke the silence of the wooded glade. He shoved deep into her spasming-wet pussy. He held tight to her hips as he shuddered and his cock throbbed deep inside her. He orgasmed intensely, flooding his mate with cum. She moaned and whimpered as she felt his hot seed. She felt the power of their orgasms, the power of the circle swirl and swell, releasing a burst of magic. As her thoughts swam she felt fur soft on her back, she heard him panting as the wolf. She looked up and saw the glow of the blue wiccan circle surrounding them, pentagrams floating in mystic light above the corner candles, then the sensations and images vanished. He eased back as his body relaxed. He shifted and sprawled onto the ground beside her. She rolled and snuggled to his side, pressed tight to him, head in the crook of his arm. She set a hand on his chest, then her chin on her hand, looking towards him in an amazed though dazed awe. He gently ran a hand through her hair, then along her back, brushing out pine needles and twigs. They purred in unison "So Mote it be."

The moon reached its apex and they finally stirred. He gently shook her shoulder and she awoke from her light slumber. They stood and she closed out the circle. As she said the final words, both of them standing in Luna's moonlight glory, skyclad and unashamed "Merry did we meet, Merry do we part, And Merry we will meet again". They smiled at each other, collected her things, dressed and walked out of the park. They each returned to their normal lives, but only for a few days. Then as he had before, he disappeared, but this time, Wolf and Witch went together.

**Please VOTE. I love feedback and feel input from reader's helps my style. Let me know any comments. Blessed Be! Noel**

Noel
Noel
25 Followers