A Witch has Her Way

Story Info
A man is seduced and put under a woman's spell.
2.8k words
4.62
41.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanSalad
PanSalad
61 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or over. This story involves "occult/sci-fi" themes along with a trans/futa character fucking a male. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

***

The music playing in the dark club is so loud that I can barely hear myself think. I feel the vibrations from the bass pulsing through my body as I sit at my table along the wall, sipping my whiskey. I gaze across the dance floor as bodies gyrate against each other to the beat of the music. I take another sip of my whiskey and as I set it on the table and look across the room, she locks eyes with me. We're at least 50 feet apart but I'm lost in her dark eyes. A sly smile from her breaks me from our trance as she picks up her drink and makes her way through the crowd towards me. I can finally fully take her in, her smooth olive skin, long dark hair, perfect curves hugged and accentuated by her dark emerald green dress. Her figure is one of sculpted proportion, with large breasts, small waist and thick flaring hips. As she turns to slide in next to me on the leather sofa I get a quick glimpse of her firm yet supple butt.

She sets her glass down on the table and leans over, draping her arm around my shoulder and whispers into my ear, "you're mine tonight...". I look over at her, trying my best to play it cool with a simple smile, but I can't help grinning from my luck that such a beauty would be interested in me and approach me with such intensity. Before I can say a word, she hands me my drink and motions for me to finish my whiskey. I down the last of the glass as she grabs my hand and gently pulls me from the couch to make our way to the dance floor.

She turns her back to me and we dance to the music, her ass gently brushing my groin. The pace of the music changes and she reaches up behind my neck and pulls me into her, mashing her ass into my crotch and grinding to the beat. I run my hands down her body, feeling her curves, my dick has quickly awoken and there's no way that she cannot feel it pressing between her ass cheeks.

We dance together for a while, seldom parting as she presses her toned yet soft backside into me. After about an hour it's suddenly time to leave. We exit the club arm in arm as she guides me down the street outside a couple of blocks to her building. We go into what seems to be a private elevator and once inside she presses a few buttons and after a short ride up we exit into an expansive apartment.

She grabs my hand and guides me to a large black leather sofa and pushes me gently onto the deep soft cushions. She straddles me and then begins chanting something, her eyes closing and slowly fluttering open to make deep eye contact with me and then fluttering closed again as she continues to whisper. Suddenly her eyes open and she snaps her fingers. I can't move. I'm relaxed but despite my best efforts I can no longer move my arms or legs. She smiles that sly grin that she gave me at the bar and leans up to me, breasts gently brushing my chest and whispers in my ear again. "Now I really have you...". She slowly stands up looking down at me and for the first time I get to hear her sweet sultry voice at its full volume.

"Once you stepped into my home, you became my property. I come from a very special coven of witches that was imbued long ago with a great deal of power. For as long as I desire, you will be mine and will do as I say."

She walks over to a counter, opens a small decanter and quickly downs a dark liquid inside.

"You don't need to worry; I will treat you very well. And speaking of which, you'll need this to keep up later"

She brings another decanter over to me and pours the dark liquid into my mouth and I somehow swallow the bitter concoction involuntarily.

"The catch... is that you will open yourself to me and to all of my desires. You'll still have all of your own preferences somewhere in the back of your mind. However, now that you're mine, you'll get to experience some new urges that you never knew you had."

For some reason I'm not bothered by this proposition at all. It feels almost as though my thoughts aren't my own. I loosely know what I am thinking and seem to have control, but for some reason I feel very loose and pliable.

She sets the empty bottle back on the counter and makes her way back over towards me.

"You're probably wondering how much control over your thoughts you have right now. That's part of my spell. Any latent inclinations have been freed. This way I can truly see how willing you are to serve me. I'm going to release your body now so that we can continue where we left off."

She gave me a wink and I was able to ease myself up on the couch, able to move again. She re-straddled my legs and gave me a deep kiss, our bodies pressing together. Her lips so soft, her touch so sensual. She tears my shirt from of my body with ease, aggressively latching onto my nipple with her teeth, lightly biting and sucking. She quickly unbuttons my pants and pulls them off of me as I lean back into the large couch. Still fully clothed with me naked she gently grabs my cock and begins slowly nibbling on the tip of my already hard member. Her tongue strokes the slit of my urethra as she gently tickles my balls with the fingernails of her free hand. She stops and lifts her head up off of my dick letting the head leave her lips with a pop and she sucks on the middle finger of the hand that was tickling my balls.

She regrips my cock and then slowly slides her warm lips over the tip and down my shaft while simultaneously sliding her now wet finger deep into my asshole. My eyes go wide as I've never had anything in my ass before. Her finger goes inside so smoothly and gently but still fills me with a little temporary discomfort until I feel the head of my dick nudge the back of her throat.

She slowly lifts her head back to the tip of my cock, pulling her finger back out of my ass at the same time, and then she engulfs me again, returning the finger back inside. I've never felt anything like it before. It doesn't feel very comfortable at first but as she continues bobbing her head on my shaft and pressing her finger into my asshole, I can feel a dull but pleasant ache growing inside of me. She slowly speeds up and continues sucking me and finger fucking me until I'm about to explode and suddenly she pulls her finger out of me and her lips away from my cock just before I cum.

I'm helpless. I can't sit back up again, but my hips continue to gently buck as though she's still sucking my dick. She stands up. I want her so badly. I need her. She turns around, her back to me and unzips the back of her dress. I get to again admire the curves I got to take in briefly at the club. She half turns to me and I can see the side of her voluminous breasts. She drops the green dress to the floor smiling and slowly turns around.

And then my jaw drops.

In front of me is the biggest cock I've ever seen. It's easily 9 inches flaccid. What confuses me most, is that I still want her. No, I need her. She's so beautiful. Am I confused? Do I really want this? I do. All I know is that I must have her.

"I know that look...looks like you have an interest that you didn't know you had. You've clearly never had a cock in your ass before, you're way to tight for that. So this will be a new experience for you. My coven's penance is that we are all born this way. It was intended as a sacrifice to renounce a piece of our womanhood in exchange for our power; however, many of us have found it to be far more of a blessing than a curse."

For some reason I have no fear. I want nothing but to have her huge dick inside me. Something I never knew I could desire. I want to please her, and I want to get off from pleasing her.

"Luckily for you, I have a spell that is going to make this a far more pleasurable experience than what it could be."

She begins chanting quickly again, placing two of her fingers on my perineum. With her other hand she slowly strokes my cock and as soon as she ceases her chant, she slides the two fingers on my perineum into my asshole. There's a slight pain from my hole being stretched for the first time, but her fingers slide right inside of me.

"That little spell lubes you up and makes you capable of taking all of me without any serious injury. You'll need that."

I notice that her two fingers, while stretching me, are sliding very easily in and out of my asshole. My sphincter closes tightly over them as she removes her digits only to send them back inside of me. My asshole feels strangely wet. When she feels I'm ready she inserts a 3rd finger, opening me up more, stretching me even further. Stroking in and out of me, slowly widening my asshole. I look down and see that apparently, she has been stroking her own growing member while her fingers did their work.

I can't believe how big she is. She must be at least 12 inches long and still growing, as thick around as a soda can with a slightly tapered head. She eagerly twists her fingers inside my asshole trying to stretch me wider, preparing me for her monster. Precum is now dripping from her slit that she is using to coat her now fully engorged cock.

I look from her cock to her face. She smiles at me. "15 inches. And yes, it is all going inside of you."

I look at her beautiful feminine face, her glorious breasts, her luscious curves and wonder how such a stunningly beautiful creature could exist, with a giant cock no less! A pang of fear strikes me as she removes her fingers from my ass and positions the head of her dick at my entrance. I still want her badly, but I question whether her cockhead is going to fit since it's quite a bit larger than her 3 fingers.

She places one hand flat on my pelvis just below my belly as she uses the other to guide her dick towards my virgin hole. I can feel her cockhead pressing against my well lubricated anus, I'm trying my best to relax but even then, my sphincter is having to stretch tightly around her cock head before even the first half of the tip is fully inside of me.

"Relax baby" she coos.

She continues pressing into me and I finally feel her head pop past my ring. She stops momentarily looks down at me.

"I'm inside you."

She smiles at me. She slowly pushes forward again. Half an inch in i feel my asshole stretch to accommodate the beginning of her girth. She pulls back out to where her head is still inside me only to push back in another half inch more, my sphincter gripping her tightly. I can feel myself stretching around her. My ass already feels so full. Even with the wetness I feel inside of me from her spell I don't know how I can possibly accommodate her entire length and girth.

She continues to slowly pump in and out of me. Another half inch further. My ass keeps stretching. Another inch. I feel so full. She's almost halfway and her dick hits something inside of me and my world is changed.

The dull ache that I felt in my ass before is now throbbing. My still hard cock is beginning to leak precum on my stomach as she continues to fill me. I feel empty when she pulls out of me, just to be filled and stretched again. We make eye contact just as my eyes roll back from the new sensation and I faintly see her smile as she continues to work her cock farther into me.

In and out, in and out. Deeper... and deeper... and deeper. I feel like I'm stretched impossibly wide. She picks my legs up, puts them on her shoulders and then slowly leans into me and completely fills me with the remainder of her huge cock. I feel her balls hit my perineum and I open my eyes to look down and see a slight bulge from her cock in my belly.

The pain from the stretching of my anus is intense but is almost dulled out by the pulsing of my prostate and her massive phallus. She stops moving for a moment as I get used to having her inside of me. I can feel the blood pulsing through her giant member. I can feel her large balls resting against my ass, my hips slightly gyrating, trying to get accustomed to the giant piece of meat filling me up.

"Now it's time to make you mine forever."

She slowly pulls all but the last inch of her dick out of me, leaving me feeling noticeably empty inside before plunging swiftly back into my depths. My jaw goes slack at the feeling of her reentering me, her massive cock gliding across my prostate for all 15 glorious inches. My mouth hangs agape and I half expect to see and feel her cock head come out of my mouth as she bottoms out in me.

Too soon, she's pulling back out of me. All the way to her head and then deep back into my ass. She's gradually picking up pace as my insides stretch to accommodate her massive girth. In my lust-filled haze I gaze upon her ample breasts swaying with her movements as she now steadily fucks me with long deep strokes. My cock is no longer leaking pre-cum, the pre steadily flows out of me every time her big dick pushes inside of me. Her huge cock continually massages my prostate as she fucks me.

She is sawing in and out of me now. Her full length pummeling my insides. I feel her balls slap my taint every time she bottoms out in me. Despite not being touched, my cock is the hardest it's ever been.

She picks up her pace even more and I can feel something building inside of me. Something deep. Her cock is a piston, churning inside me, reaching places I've never felt. Then I feel it. Fucking me with abandon, I feel her huge dick begin pulsing within me and her hot cum explodes through her cock, filling me up and sending me over the edge. She's not even touching my cock but it begins pulsing as well. Suddenly my cock begins pouring cum onto my stomach and I see stars.

But she doesn't stop. If anything, she picks up her pace. Her cock has stopped cumming for the moment, but she continues to pound away. I feel her warm seed inside of me lubing up her cock even more. I feel her cock pulse again and she lets out a moan as an even bigger load of jizz fills my ass and now begins to leak out past my tightly stretched anus. Everything is electric, every nerve I have is on fire with ecstasy. My cock continues to spill cum as she endlessly pumps my ass.

My body is vibrating, twitching, humping the air with every thrust I receive. After what must have been 10 minutes of constant orgasm, I finally begin to come down, noticing that my lover's pace has slowed. I'm still twitching with my nerves tingling as she finally pulls her long hard phallus out of me and I can feel the cool air of the room enter my now gaping asshole, her cum flowing out of me.

I can barely comprehend what has happened and can barely stay conscious. She gives me a sensual kiss on the lips, and I fall into a deep slumber.

PanSalad
PanSalad
61 Followers