A Witch's Curse Ch. 02

Story Info
The curse attracts a familiar face.
2k words
4.27
20.1k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuzzsawCJ
BuzzsawCJ
28 Followers

Chapter 2: Sibling love

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell going off. I sighed, as I had a terrible feeling of what was to come. I checked down to make sure the cock cage was firmly secured and I put on underwear. I then put on a t-shirt and a pair of old jeans that was a little small on me to make sure they were hard to pull down, and then I put on a belt and tightened it as much as it would go, almost cutting off my airflow.

I walk down and open the door. "Hey Ashley. How are you?" I ask with a small smile hoping the curse didn't affect family members. Ashley stood there, with a tank top on and a short skirt that hugged her thighs. She wore enough makeup that it highlighted her features but not enough to look like a clown. I couldn't help but study her figure a little as I stood there. She had what I could guess at least a double D breast size which were perky due to her age. Her belly was skinny but she had a round ass giving her a nice hourglass figure most guys would die for. In fact, most guys in our old high school couldn't resist her, even some of the teachers.

As she stares at her phone she answers "I'm fine Chris. How are you?" she flashes a smile as she looks at me. As our eyes meet I could tell there was a flash in her eyes. "Uh oh." I thought to myself as my worst fears have come true so far. The curse affects family members.

"I'm good. Uh, why don't you come in?" I ask trying to be calm. She smiles and walks in front of me. She walks up the stairs as she moves her hips side to side to give me a little show. I gulp as I know what she's doing, this is her usual first move to seduce the guys she's into. She never changes.

"Nice place Chris. Is that a new couch?" she smiles as she lays down on her back on the couch. She adjusts so her legs are up causing her skirt to ride up and exposes her panties.

"Uh, n-no it's not. Ashley why don't you sit up? I c-can see your panties." I say as I try to reason with her and make her realize what she's doing.

"So? Come on Chris, it's nothing to be ashamed of. The human body is a wonderful, natural thing. Besides, if you aren't attracted to it, it shouldn't be a problem, correct?" She smirks as she tries to make me trip up on my own words.

"Uh n-no. I guess not." I gulp and sit in a chair opposite of her and do my best not to look at her panties. She pouts a little when she realizes I'm not looking and gets up to "stretch".

She stretches right in front of me. I turn my head to the side and pretend to read. As I'm distracted she takes the opportunity to slide her panties off and throws them across the room. She then bends down real low to make sure her ass is exposed.

"Hey Chris?" She asks to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I say as I turn my head to her. My eyes almost explode out of my head as I see her bending over, her exposed ass reaching into the air. I start to feel a stirring in my pants. I suddenly feel grateful to the cock cage I put on.

"Uh, I need to go to the bathroom." I say as I quickly make my escape from the room. I enter the bathroom and lock the door. I splash cold water in my face and attempt to shake the thoughts out of my head. I hear the door handle start to jingle.

"The bathroom is occupied." I say. The jingling stops for a second and then I notice the lock turn. "Oh shit." I think as I realize she picked it. The door flies open and there is my sister, standing completely naked.

"Ashley, you don't wanna do this. Listen, a witch put a curse on me. You don't really wanna do this." I gulp.

"A curse for you maybe, a blessing for me." Ashley smirks as she drops to all fours and crawls slowly over to me. I back up trying to keep my distance but I back up into a wall. She quickly makes her move as she undoes my belt looking up at me with innocent eyes. I try to push her hands away but she knocks my hands away like they were nothing.

"Ashley don't." I say as she looks up at me with those clear, emerald eyes. A strand of her wavy black hair is the only thing blocking her eyes from mine. As she pulls my belt out of the belt loops I see my opening. I quickly push her back and dart out of the bathroom. She quickly gets up and chases after me. I almost reach the front door when I feel her hands on the back of my jeans. She pulls them off rather easily and I struggle to get away. I trip over my jeans and try to crawl away.

She grabs my ankles and slowly drags me to the nearest bedroom. I grab the door frame trying to stop this but as usual, the curse gives her the necessary strength to overpower me as I lose my grip. She closes and locks the door. I try to get up but she pushes me down and sits on my face.

"Oh Chris. Eat my pussy. Now!" she says as she starts grinding her pussy on my face. I can't stop it as some of her juices from her dripping pussy forces its way into my mouth.

"It's sweet." Is the surprised thought that goes through my mind. My resistance crumbles a little as my tongue snakes through my lips and tastes her pussy. More and more of my resistance fades as my tongue now starts to ravish her sweet pussy.

"I'll make you cum, but then you gotta leave me alone." I say hoping she'll agree.

"Sure fine whatever, just keep eating." She moans as she starts to grind harder. I continue to lick faster and faster. I also occasionally suck on it to pull additional juices into my mouth. I start to nibble on her clit to increase her pleasure. Ashley's moans starts getting louder and longer. I keep licking and sucking like a mad man when I feel her tense and she starts to cum all over my face. I eat almost every drop I can get.

"Alright, you had your fun... Now will you let me go?" I ask.

"I had fun but you didn't get the chance to have fun yet." She smirks as she pulls my underwear off and exposes the cock cage. "Aww how cute." She giggles.

"I don't want any fun. And besides, I won't give you the key to the cage." I say squirming under her as her legs pin my arms down. She giggles again as she reaches for the cock cage. She strokes my cock through the cage.

"I think you'll give me the key." She giggles as I can't help but moan a little.

"I w-won't give you the key." I say. She smirks as she bends down and pushes her tongue through one of the openings and licks the tip of my cock. My cock starts to betray me as it grows inside the cock cage. It starts straining against the cage and I shake my head. She chuckles as instinct takes over thanks to the curse. She grabs each side of the cock cage and pulls. After a few seconds I hear the sound of metal snapping and I see her throw two broken halves of the cock cage to the floor.

"Oh shit!" I panic right before I feel her mouth encase the head of my cock and she starts sucking. "No no no." I say as I try to get my arms free. I feel as her mouth slowly go lower on my cock, her warm saliva covering every inch. I feel one of her hands cup my balls and starts to slowly massage them. "Oh fuck." I moan as she expertly sucks and massages.

I feel my cock continue to grow to its full length as she sucks. She then pulls it out and slowly licks down my shaft. She reaches my balls and starts to suck on them as she strokes my cock in her hand.

"A-Ashley.... It's time to stop." I say but even I don't really want her to anymore. She shakes her head as she starts to suck hard on my balls and I can't help but jerk and moan from this unexpected sensation. I feel the all to familiar tingling in my balls. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum soon!" I moan as she stops sucking on my balls and deep throats my cock. She massages my balls once again and that is enough to send me over the edge. I moan as my hips jerk up and I cum hard into my step sisters mouth. She smiles and swallows every drop I gave her.

She smirks as she strokes my cock and asks "Ready for the main event?" She says as she straddles my waist and rubs the head of my cock on her pussy.

"No don't do that! Please Ashley." I panic as I try to push her off but she just giggles again and lowers herself down on my cock. We both moan loudly as she starts to bounce up and down. I can't help but watch her breasts bounce as she rides me. She smirks and bends down, encasing my face in her tits. Her nipples find their way into my mouth and I sigh giving in. I start to suck on her nipple as she rides me.

As I lay there I can't deny that even I want this now just as much as her. My hands reach around and grabs her ass as she slams her pussy down on my cock over and over and over again with increasing speed. I nibble on her nipples as it gets hard in my mouth and she throws her head back and moans loudly. I feel her body tremble as she orgasms all over my cock. She keeps going.

"Oh Chris, give me your seed. I want your children." She moans loudly. I know it's only because of the curse and that she can't get pregnant due to the one safety the witch did give me. I groan as I feel the tingling in my balls and I cum hard and moaning. I pump my infertile seed into her for a good while as I fill her up.

She breathes hard as she lays down and cuddles with me instead of getting dressed immediately like Lilly did. We end up falling asleep in each others arms. In the morning I woke up to her giving me a blowjob and we went at it another 3 times that day. After she left it didn't seem like she remembered much of what happened this past weekend, so she had no memory of fucking me.

Confused I went back to the witch's place.

"What do you want this time?" she croaked.

"It happened again, although this time, instead of them immediately getting dressed and forgetting, they stayed on top of me and fucked me another three times before getting dressed and forgetting, why?" I ask

"Ahh, that'll happen if the person under the spell meets two requirements, one, they plan on spending at least one night over, and two, they were already tempted with sexual fantasies of you. I'm curious, who was it?" She asked.

"Does it matter?" I ask not really wanting to tell her.

"Not really no. Now... Begone." She waved her hand and just like before, I find myself sitting in my car in my driveway.

BuzzsawCJ
BuzzsawCJ
28 Followers