A Witch's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers

For herself Sarah gloried in her new clit and the femininity it implied, at least to her. Her orgasms were lasting longer and were more intense. She hadn't thought, before the honeymoon, that they could get any better.

They sixty-nined and Sarah played with Dan's balls as she sucked at his cock. They were much smaller now. She pushed them up into his body and they seemed to nestle there as if they belonged. When Dan came in her mouth she noticed that the taste of his cum was changing. It was sweeter, with a hint of musk. She found it delightful and rolled it around in her mouth until they kissed and exchanged cum.

The next day they had to get back to work. After all they still had to earn a living. Dan dressed in his lingerie and nylons. He looked at Sarah's shoes in the closet and thought he would like to try on a pair. They were just a little too small, however.

After breakfast each went to their own office to catch up on missed work. Sarah took some time to check out a couple of crossdresser sites on the web. She had read something previously about tucking, but had not paid much attention at the time. After pushing Dan's balls up in to his body the night before she wanted to learn more.

Over the next several days they got back into the work routine they had established before the honeymoon. The changes in Dan's body continued. Sarah tucked his shrinking balls into his body every night. The time came when she was to tuck them up and they never reappeared again. The skin of his scrotum formed folds that looked superficially like a pussy. His cock, over a few weeks, had become nothing more than a nubbin. He had to sit to pee since he couldn't grab it to aim.

Sarah found she could make him cum by licking and sucking at his little nub as if it was a clit. At the same time she would slide a couple of fingers into his ass and massage his prostrate. He would cum explosively through his nubbin and Sarah would delight in his new, sweeter flavor.

Dan found himself becoming interested in other feminine things. Sarah's shoes were only the start. Jewelry, scents and luxurious bath oils, skirts and dresses, makeup and hairstyles. He let his hair grow, but they didn't try styling it yet. His voice was changing too. He sounded like a husky voiced woman. He liked it.

They went shopping. Dan dressed in his male clothing, over his lingerie and nylons of course. They bought a basic wardrobe for Dan. He already had a good selection of lingerie, Sarah had made sure of that. They selected jewelry and makeup.

"Later," Sarah told him. "We'll come back with you as a woman and get some professional help."

Her clit had continued to grow. It was now the size of an average dick and got as hard as any proud cock when aroused. Dan openly called it a blow job when he sucked her. He felt good about those times. It seemed to be such a feminine thing to do, and it felt so good when his lips closed on her hardness. There was one special night when he pushed two fingers into her cunt as she fucked his face. He found her g-spot and she squirted. She squealed in delight at the glorious sensation that sang through her body. He eagerly opened his mouth to receive her essences, her nectar. He gloried in the sensation of her juices flowing onto his face and chest. And, yes, onto his tits, his oh-so-sensitive tits.

Once the ice had been broken she would squirt more often. Not every time they had sex, but often enough, it always added an extra thrill for them both.

They went out again, with Dan dressed as a woman this time. He was apprehensive at first but soon got over it. They visited Sarah's favorite beautician. She introduced Dan as a friend who needed make up advice.

They finished the visit with a new short, feminine hairstyle for Dan; they had his nails done, toes too. The cosmetician made up his face and gave him lots of advice about colors etc. They bought the makeup he would need and went on to the other things they had planned.

New shoes, several stylish dresses, skirts and blouses; perfume and yet more bath oils and washes. Lingerie too, and a couple of baby dolls. Jewelry, a few tasteful pieces; bracelets and necklaces, earrings of course. They had to get his ears pierced. They got home and had to make two giggling trips to carry everything into the house.

They dressed him up that evening; makeup, skirt and blouse, nylons and heels. They had a candlelight dinner as if they were two women with lust on their minds. As if their mutual goal was to each seduce the other. They sucked and ate each other afterward. It was a wonderful evening for both. To Dan it was making love to his beautiful wife, but as a woman lover. He thrilled as he rubbed his face in the juices of her pussy and sucked at her hard clit. Sarah's lips and tongue on the little nubbin of his cock made him feel like his pussy was being eaten. It was such an exciting sensation, and it made him feel so very feminine. Her fingers in his ass he imagined as probing for his g-spot. It was not quite the same for Sarah. It was her husband she was loving, a changed husband, but her husband nonetheless. As she sucked his nubbin and massaged his prostrate she could imagine the wet pussy that would someday coat her face with its succulent juices.

His prostrate shrank and disappeared. He still enjoyed it when she shoved his fingers into his ass. There was something there, a small spot that sent thrills through his body. She asked him if he'd liked to be fucked with a strap on. He considered it, but decided to let the spell take its course.

They had been married almost a year when the folds of skin that had once been his scrotum formed a seam that opened, within a week, into an already formed pussy. Not quite ready yet, but all the major parts were there. He still pissed through his little nubbin of a cock, they were thinking of it as a clit now. It was only a few days later that he found himself pissing from his pussy; like a lady, he thought. He stopped cumming through his clit after that, but the opening in the head of his nubbin cock remained. What did change was the red head of his former dick. The color went away and the glans blended more smoothly into what remained of his penis. It was still suggestive of the head of a dick, it was just not very pronounced. The sensitivity of the little nubbin increased tremendously. It withdrew over the next couple of weeks back into his new pussy and the labia closed over it.

He wasn't ready yet. They both knew it, although they didn't quite know what they were waiting for. Sarah found that she could lure his clit out from behind its shield and bring him to an orgasm with her tongue. He began to feel empty in his new pussy. Like he needed something to fill it. Something like Sarah's hard clit-cock. In short he was horny.

He kept his name. He never thought about adopting a feminine name. They had a talk.

"Dan, you are my husband. That's what I want, a husband. A husband with a real vagina."

"I want to be your husband, Love, but I am feeling so feminine. I want you like I think a woman wants a man."

"Of course you do," Sarah exclaimed. "Only that way can you enjoy the wonderful orgasms you gave me."

It was a conundrum, but they talked it out. They decided to think of Dan as 'he', even though he would let himself feel the femininity that had taken over his being. They had faith in the spell. It was working for them. There was, it seemed, a goal. A goal that would resolve any problems that might develop along the way.

The joyous day came that Sarah pushed her fingers through his labia and felt moisture. She thought, at first, it might be piss, but a sniff and a taste told her it was the juices of his lust. It tasted delicious to her. They waited a few days longer. Sarah pushed a couple of fingers into Dan's warm pussy, she found his g-spot brought him to a gasping climax. His first truly female orgasm. It was the biggest thrill he had ever felt. He wondered how he had ever thought that cumming as a man was such a thrill. It was like every cell in his body sang with joy.

"That's only the start, Love," Sarah told him. "There is much more to come."

When they knew he was ready he drew Sarah on top of himself and guided her clit-cock into his eager pussy. Her clit-cock was big, bigger than his cock had been; and wonderfully hard; hard and throbbing with Sarah's lust. It stretched the walls of Dan's virgin pussy and sent waves of excitement through his body. He felt so pleasantly full. A feeling of blissful achievement, he was at last approaching their goal.

Sarah came. She came hard and often. Her rock hard clit-cock felt like a perfect fit for Dan's new pussy. It was enveloped by the pussy's soft, warm walls. Its way was eased by the fluids of Dan's lust. Thrills sang in every cell in her body as she fucked her husband. As she lay on top of him and thrust into his warm, wet pussy.

He did not cum that first time, not from fucking, But Sarah went down on him as he sat on the side of the bed. Sarah's tongue and lips and two fingers pushed into his wet pussy brought him to an orgasm that was even better than the first.

It was the third time she penetrated him before Dan came from being fucked by his wife's clit-cock. They came together, gloriously. Dan's body sang. His every cell thrilled from the wave of ecstasy flowing through him. Another wave followed. It was wonderful, back to back orgasms. That had never happened to him as a man. More waves of bliss. He was aware, very aware of Sarah cumming on top of him. Cumming hard and loud. Dan's legs clasped her hips, he lifted his ass to her so she could thrust down into him, into his hot wet pussy.

There was no male orgasm such as had ended their lovemaking in the before days. They fucked, and came until they could stand no more pleasure. They collapsed together and held each other. With warm kisses and warm words they told each other of their love.

They celebrated. They shared a few glasses of wine. They laughed and hugged each other and talked of their love; of the changes the spell had made, of how wonderful their life together was.

It was hard to get to work the next day. Dan was delighted at the way his pussy would get wet whenever he thought of Sarah and her lovely hard clit-cock. They spent more time together making love than working at making a living. They fucked, they sucked, He gave her blow jobs, she ate his pussy. There were many wonderful thrills for both of them. It took almost a week before the initial exultation had subsided enough to get back to their work, as they needed to be.

They were in heaven, or almost so. Sarah found that she missed the feel of a hard cock filling her pussy. There came a day, too, that she realized she could not get pregnant, not from Dan at least.

She wanted to talk to Dan about the problem, but she put it off. In fact she pushed it to the back of her mind where it was safe and would not interfere with their torrid lovemaking.

The fact was the spell was not complete. Dan's clit seemed to be getting bigger. Before long it was peeking out from the top of his slit. Sarah was delighted. She loved her big hard clit, now her husband seemed to be developing one to match hers.

His clit developed rapidly. That may have been because the spell had fewer changes to make now that his pussy was complete. Whatever the reason within a few weeks it was the size of an average cock. Sarah knelt between his nylon clad thighs as he sat on the couch and gave him his first blow job as a clit-cock endowed woman. She stroked her own clit-cock as she sucked him; both came together, and came again.

It was not long after Sarah had given him a blow job that she took him into her pussy. It felt so wonderful, like before the spell, to have Dan, her husband, on top of her thrusting, filling her hot wet pussy.

He was to develop more until his clit-cock was about the same size as hers. They would take turns fucking each other. They would experience mutual, mind blowing, orgasms as they sucked each other's clit-cocks. They delighted in rubbing their tits together as they fucked. It didn't matter who was fucking who, only that both were fuckable and both able to give or receive.

It was while Sarah was giving Dan a blow job that the final change became evident. She was happily sucking him and pushing her fingers into his pussy to massage his g-spot. Her free hand was stroking her own clit. Both of them had become quite adept at cumming with the other. There was so much variety available to them. Sucking, fucking, mutual masturbation. They tried them all. They enjoyed them all.

She felt his cum in her mouth. Cum? His cum? How was it possible? She lifted her head from him. She stroked his clit as she watched. Yes, it was there. Cum flowed from his clit-cock. The tube had never closed. Only the urinary functions had been rerouted. He was as amazed, and as thrilled, as she was. It answered another question too. Dan was still male. With a pussy, yes. One who delighted in feeling feminine, yes. But one who could still supply the seed to make babies? She hoped so.

Dan did not cum with a gush as he had as a male. Rather his cum flowed from him. His orgasms were still like a woman's; after all that was the main purpose of the spell. Sarah said his taste was different. His cum was sweet now, like it had been during the last few times he had still cum through his dick.

The changes seemed complete. Both Sarah and Dan were sexually satisfied. Both had that glow that women get when they are well fucked. Dan loved to dress as a woman and usually did so. But he could revert to looking male if he needed to. His breasts had stopped growing when they reached an A cup size. Not their sensitivity, though. A loose shirt, or an athletic bra helped disguise them if he wanted to be male.

When their first daughter was born they decided that Dan would dress, and act, as a man. They wanted to bring up their children in a two parent home. Two more girls followed the first.

It was only in the bedroom that Dan reverted to his female persona. It didn't decrease their enjoyment of sex any at all. It did make things a little more complicated, but the joys of raising three lovely daughters made up for it.

By the way, Sarah made very sure that the girls knew about the witching abilities.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers
12