A Witch's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,737 Followers

Andrea smiled trying to keep her cool. "Well then I could make something else for you."

Kara nodded. "No thank you. Darren said he's taking me out to eat tonight. Isn't that right sweetie?"

Darren hesitated at first. "Y-yes that's right. I'm sorry Andrea we can't eat right now."

Andrea felt pissed off but she knew Darren was only acting this way because of Kara. She watched the couple go up stairs and be alone. Andrea paced the room trying to control her anger. She knew bad things happened when she got angry.

Calm down damnit! Don't let her get you upset.

* * *

"Mmmm I've missed you babe!" Kara shrilled as she threw her arms around Darren once they were upstairs later on that night.

He put his arms around her tiny waist and felt his cock harden feeling her body press against his. "I've missed you too. I want to make love to you right now so bad Kara."

She giggled and reached up to kiss him. "Well, then what are you waiting for? I'm so ready to feel your cock in me again."

Darren groaned and picked her up and laid her on his bed. She was wearing her tiny little black halter-top that unties from the back and her short white mini skirt. She kicked off her shoes and her eyes were glued to Darren.

Darren took off his shirt and pants quickly. His hands trembled with anticipation of making love to his future wife. She'd always looked so damn sexy and had always made him hard.

He lay on top of her kissing her hard. Their tongues played in each other's mouths so passionately. Darren raised Kara's little body up and began to untie her top. He couldn't wait to see her tits. They were small, but very sensual with dark pink nipples.

"Oh Kara! Oh baby you look hot!" Darren moaned moving his mouth towards her nipples. He sucked on her nipples and gently bit them. He loved holding her nipples between his teeth and hearing her moan each time he did.

"Ahh Darren suck my nipples babe! Mmm I'm so wet!" Her voice was shaky.

Darren's hands ran up and down Kara's thighs. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist. He moved her panties to the side and slid one finger in. Kara moaned feeling the delight of Darren's finger opening her up.

"Oooh God that feels good!" She cooed.

She was squirming all over his bed and spreading her legs wider wanting him to shove more fingers in her. If it were up to her she'd love his entire hand up her pussy. Darren was busy fingering Kara and sucking on her tits when he heard a loud bang on the window. Kara got startled and opened her eyes.

"What the hell was that?" She asked nervously.

Darren stood up and walked towards the window. It was the beautiful black bird at the window. Darren was suddenly mesmerized by the bird. Something about that bird was making him smile.

"It's just a bird sweetie. It must have bumped it's head on the window," Darren responded.

Kara sighed. "Oh good. It scared the shit out of me. Now come back here with me please."

Darren felt as if he couldn't move.

"Darren? Hello?" Kara continued.

"Huh yes...oh I'll be right there." Darren replied never taking his eyes off the bird.

"Close the blinds Darren. I feel weird with that bird watching us," Kara said.

Darren laughed. "Oh Kara it's just a bird."

Kara felt something strange as she looked at the bird. It felt as if that was an evil bird of some type. She shrugged and called Darren again. They ended up making love that night and the entire time the bird watched them. Once they were done it flew away. It was as if it was only there to watch.

* * *

"Morning Darren," Andrea announced as she poured him some orange juice.

"Hey morning Andrea."

He sat on the table rubbing his eyes and yawning. Andrea watched him closely. "So you had a rough night huh?"

Darren blushed. "I guess you could say that. I'm sorry I hope we weren't too loud last night."

Andrea giggled. "Not at all. I'm just saying that you had a rough night because you look tired."

Darren felt embarrassed. "Oh I see. I guess I just told you that I had sex last night."

Andrea raised an eyebrow. "You sure did you naughty boy."

They both laughed and continued to chat over breakfast. Kara came downstairs a few minutes later. Her blonde hair was a mess and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Morning babe," she said in a flirty tone putting her arms around Darren.

Andrea felt her blood boiling. "Would you like something to eat Kara?" Andrea asked politely.

Andrea wrinkled her nose. "No not right now. I'm gonna head over to the gym for a workout and my usual tanning. Darren you coming with me right?"

Darren looked at Andrea who was busy fixing his breakfast and then back at his fiancee. "Uh..yeah of course."

Andrea was pissed. She was cooking Darren his favorite bacon and pancakes and now he wouldn't be able to eat them. "I'll save these for you Darren so when you get back you can eat them if you like." Andrea said.

"He won't eat that. Besides I think she should start eating healthier," Kara said playfully gently jabbing a finger at Darren's stomach.

Andrea didn't respond. She watched them both leave and closed her eyes for a moment.Calm down. Don't let her get to you. Things always get ugly when something gets to you. Andrea said to herself.

* * *

"Darren! Kara! Come on in you are all just in time for dinner!" Mrs. Howard announced loudly.

Darren and Kara entered the room quietly. It seemed they had been fighting.

"I'm not really hungry Mrs. Howard," Kara said softly.

Darren looked at the gorgeous dinner Andrea had prepared. He felt his mouth water but knew Kara would be livid if he ate. He didn't want to argue with her anymore.

"I'm not that hungry either mom," Darren said forcefully.

Andrea stared hard at him. He was being manipulated by this girl. Did she have so much control over him?

"I will save it for later if you guys get hungry," Andrea said sweetly.

"Thanks Andrea," Darren replied smiling at the beauty.

Kara sighed. "Well I'm going upstairs to rest for bit." She excused herself and gave Darren a look with her eyes signaling him to follow her.

* * * It was past 3 that morning and Andrea paced her room wondering what she should do. She'd fallen deeply in love with Darren and couldn't take it any longer. She wanted Kara out of his life for good. She'd have to remember her powers and how to control them. She was told when she was 5, that she had a gift. Ever since she'd dabbled a bit with her powers but each time she did, she realized they only got stronger. She'd managed to get the sexiest men by using her mind powers. She'd gotten rich, handsome men with just one look. But Darren was different, he was her soul mate, at least that's what she felt.

Andrea heard footsteps outside of her room and opened her door to see Kara coming out of the bathroom. She wore her dark blue silk pajamas and her hair was pinned up.

"Oh it's you," Andrea whispered.

Kara narrowed her eyes at Andrea. "Yes it's me. It's not Darren if that's who you were expecting."

Andrea was shocked. "What? What do you mean?"

Kara scoffed. "You know what I mean. I know women like you. You like Darren don't you?"

Actually I love him, Andrea said silently. "I like him as a person but-"

"But nothing. I know you want him. Well you know what? You can't have him. He's mine. So if I were you, I'd stop playing slave to him and just do your job."

"Iam doing my job!" Andrea hissed.

"Yeah right. I'm sure you are. Here you are making all these meals for him that you know he loves and trying to pamper him any way you can. Well if you don't stop, I'll make sure they Howard's fire you."

Andrea felt so enraged.Kill her! Kill her! You have that power! She thought.

"Kara, look Darren is my boss. I work for him that's all."

Kara nodded. "Quit it already OK? I know you got a crush on Darren. It's very obvious. Now leave him alone or else you're out of here!"

With that Kara sashayed back to Darren's room and closed the door leaving Andrea furious.

* * *

The next morning Andrea hurried to get up and cook the usual breakfast for Mr. and Mrs. Howard. She'd overslept that morning since she stayed up half the night thinking about everything Kara said.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Howard. I kind of overslept," Andrea apologized serving her bosses their morning coffee.

"Andrea no need to apologize you work hard," Mr. Howard said smiling.

Andrea felt relieved but still felt she let her bosses down somehow. Darren and Kara came downstairs a few minutes later. Kara eyed Andrea with evil stares. Andrea served them both breakfast but Kara eat only her fruit salad.

"So what are your plans for today?" Mrs. Howard asked the couple.

"Oh well we're going down to the mall since Darren needs new clothes and then probably to a movie," Kara replied before letting Darren say anything.

"Sounds like fun," Andrea said sarcastically.

"Andrea, it's Friday why don't you take the night off tonight so you can go have some fun yourself," Mr. Howard said.

"That is a brilliant idea. You need a night off," Mrs. Howard agreed.

Kara gave Andrea another evil look.

"Thank you. I think I will take the night off," Andrea said cheerfully knowing Kara was pissed.

"Did you want to go to the movies with us?" Darren asked right away.

Kara nudged his arm. "I think she has her own dates don't you Andrea?"

Andrea nodded. "Yeah I do. Thank you anyway." She smiled sweetly at Darren.

* * *

After breakfast Mrs. Howard was busy looking for her car keys. Kara managed to get her alone in the hallway.

"Mrs. Howard?" She began.

Darlene Howard looked up. "Yes Kara?"

"I need to talk to you about something. It has to do with Andrea."

Darlene looked concerned. "Yes?"

"Well," Kara whispered, "I think....well I think she's flirting an awful lot with Mr. Howard."

Darlene frowned. "Andrea? No she wouldn't do that. She respects me and Mr. Howard."

Kara shrugged. "Yeah I guess you're right. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

Darlene stayed thinking for a moment. She tried to recall all the times Andrea had been extra nice to her husband. "Well I have to get to work." Darlene said and left the house with a worried look to her face.

* * *

Andrea headed out to the park that Friday afternoon. The sun was getting ready to set and she sat at a bench alone. She thought about Darren and how much she loved him. Why did she have to fall in love with him? She didn't want to do him any harm, but Kara was pushing her buttons. She only hoped things would get better. No one deserved to die no matter what.

* * *

That Friday night, Andrea walked in the house tiptoeing since it was past 2 that morning. She had gone to a bar downtown for a few drinks. She wasn't drunk but felt a bit light headed. As she was about to creep up the stairs she heard a voice.

She jumped up startled. A light came on and it was Mr. Howard with a plate of crackers and cheese.

"Mr. Howard! You scared me!" Andrea murmured.

He smiled. "I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you. I was waiting up for you making sure you got home OK."

Andrea sighed. "Yes I'm fine. Thank you for waiting up."

"No problem. Would you like some?" He asked offering her a cracker with cheese.

Andrea held on to the plate. "No thanks. I better get to sleep."

"I got hungry and Darlene has no clue I'm down here. She would be furious to know I'm eating," He laughed.

Andrea was about to respond when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Mrs. Howard.

"Andrea? Adam?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Hi honey, I was just uh," he began.

"He heard some noises and thought it was a burglar. I just got home a few minutes ago and got kind of hungry so he found me here eating these crackers," Andrea said saving Mr. Howard.

Darlene felt unsure. "Is that so. Well honey come back to bed will you?"

"Yes honey," Mr. Howard said and rushed upstairs.

Darlene stared at Andrea silently.

"Well I better get some sleep too," Andrea said.

"Andrea?"

"Yes Mrs. Howard?"

"I think you better stop being so friendly with my husband."

Andrea gulped. "Excuse me?"

"You know what I mean. I know it wasn't you eating the crackers. It was him. I suggest you stop having midnight talks with him."

Andrea felt like she'd been slapped in the face. "Mrs. Howard I would never-"

"That's enough Andrea. In fact I think we might not need you here much. I mean Darren is moving out and Mr. Howard and I are thinking of buying a new home, which will be a lot smaller and we will not need a maid."

Andrea felt tears streaming out of her eyes. "Mrs. Howard I swear to you, I have nothing going on with your husband."

"That may be, but like I said we will not be needing you longer. In fact, you may begin to pack your things. I'm giving you one weeks notice."

She began to walk up the stairs quickly and left Andrea speechless.You will pay for this Kara. You will pay severely Andrea promised herself.

* * *

Andrea was busy packing some of her things when Darren passed by her bedroom the next day. The Howard's had gone off to play golf that morning and Kara was at the tanning salon.

"Andrea? What are you doing?" Darren asked concerned.

Andrea didn't respond. She kept throwing her clothes into her suitcase.

"Andrea please talk to me," Darren begged.

Andrea took a deep breath and stared at Darren with teary eyes. "Darren I'm leaving. I cannot stay."

Darren's eyes widened. "Why?"

"You're parents basically fired me. Well your mother did at least."

"My mother? Why? What's going on?"

"She accuses me of flirting with your father."

Darren laughed. "But that is ridiculous!"

"Yeah I know but she will not listen to me. Darren where am I going to find another job so soon?"

"Don't worry I'll talk to my mom tonight. I don't want you to go. I love you....err I love you being here."

Andrea's eyes were glued to his. "I love....I love being here too," she said softly.

I want to make love to you again Darren, but the right way. I don't want to hypnotize you again. Oh God I want you! Andrea thought to herself.

Just then, they heard Kara pulling up the driveway. Darren looked uneasy and left the room leaving Andrea starved for his touch.

* * *

Kara felt Darren's lips caressing her neck slowly and gently. He ran his tongue down her collarbone so seductively.

"Mmmm oh yes! More babe I want more of you!" Kara cooed.

Darren got a strange scent coming from his lover. "Kara? Did you shower when you got back form the salon?"

Kara scoffed. "What kind of question is that to ask me while we are about to make love?"

Darren stood back looking embarrassed. "Well...you kind of smell...it's a strange smell though. Did you use some sort of new lotion today?"

Kara lowered her nose to smell herself. "No I didn't. I do smell strange I must admit."

Darren put his arms around her once again. "It's ok. It's not strong I still want to make love to you."

Kara smiled and they began to kiss.

* * *

Darren talked to his mother that night pleading her to let Andrea stay but it was impossible. Mrs. Howard had already made up her mind and Mr. Howard couldn't do anything else but agree. Deep down he did want Andrea. She was such a tease walking around with her maid uniform that was somewhat too short for her. Her sexy smile and gorgeous eyes mesmerized him every time. He felt it was best for her to leave before she tempted him to cheat on his wife.

Darren didn't want Andrea to leave. There was something about her that he loved so much. It wasn't just her grace and beauty but something deeper. Every time he was around her, he felt complete, like he'd known her all his life.

* * *

Kara paced the living room back and forth the next afternoon. She'd showered three times alone that morning and yet the stench coming from her body would not leave. She could smell it more and more everyday. She figured it was from working out too hard, but no matter how hard she washed her body, the smell remained.

She hadn't been intimate with Darren and noticed he too was a bit thrown off by her smell. She only wondered what was going on. The only good news for her was the fact that Andrea would be leaving and finally she wouldn't have to worry about her flirting with Darren any longer.

Kara continued to go to the suntan salon since her tan was fading faster than usual. She loved maintaining her sexy tan glow since that was her best feature. But soon enough she didn't want to go. The people at the salon would make strange faces at her and she knew they could smell her. Feeling embarrassed she began to just hide out in Darren's room for the entire week.

Andrea noticed Kara's absence at the dinner table every night. She smiled and knew she'd gotten her revenge. It was wrong but she had to do whatever needed to be done.

* * *

"I'm getting really worried about my smell," Kara said nervously as she and Darren lay in bed together that Thursday night.

Darren had been in the middle of finger fucking her, when Kara stopped him and lay back with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Why don't you go see a doctor," Darren suggested.

"Yeah I think I am. This is getting really bad babe. Pretty soon you won't want to be with me."

"Don't say that. I love you Kara," Darren said sincerely kissing her forehead.

Kara's heart pounded hoping it wasn't anything serious. She couldn't afford to lose Darren. He was the best thing that had happened to her.

* * *

Dr. Gregor examined Kara that Friday morning. Kara sat in his office nervously waiting for the results. She hoped he would give her some kind of pill or medicine to make the stench go away.

Dr. Gregor came back almost an hour shortly holding a stack of papers in his hand. He looked frightened and pale as if he'd just seen a ghost. Andrea stared at him waiting for some type of positive answer but she knew he didn't have any.

"Kara, I don't know how to say this...." His words trailed off and he looked down for a moment.

"Dr. Gregor please!" Andrea begged.

"Kara....you're intestines..."

Kara gasped. "What about my intestines?"

"They looked damaged."

"Damaged?" Kara echoed. "What do you mean?" She stood up and grabbed the doctor's tie.

"It's so strange!" The doctor said as his lower lip trembled.

"What's so strange? Tell me damnit!"

"They looked cooked! You're intestines are cooked!" The doctor blurted out.

Kara screamed. "Cooked! That's crazy! What kind of doctor are you?"

Dr. Gregor moved back slowly away from her. "I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do. You only have a few hours to live. I'm so sorry..." His words trailed off and he ran out his office.

Kara was breathing hard and felt her eyes stinging with tears of anger. It was impossible. How can anyone's intestines be cooked? That's something out of a horror movie. She thought about everything and remembered the tanning salon. No it wasn't possible that getting a tan could cook your insides! That was crazy!

She ran out the doctor's office and drove back home. It seemed Darren wasn't there and neither were the Howards. She stepped into the house. Andrea was there standing smiling at her.

"You're going to die Kara," Andrea said calmly.

Kara's mouth trembled as she cried. "You did this to me? Are you some kind of witch?"

Andrea laughed wickedly. "You could say that. You ruined me Kara. Now I'm going to ruin you permanently."

Kara fell to the floor on her knees. "Please don't do that! I'm sorry for everything. You can have Darren. Just let me live!"

Andrea nodded. "No. Sorry it's too late. I'm going to have fun watching you die."

Kara knew it was too late. This girl was evil and there was nothing she could do about it except speak her mind. "You're going to hell for this you..witch!"

jessy19
jessy19
2,737 Followers