A Witch's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,739 Followers

Andrea laughed again.

Kara cried but this time in pain. The pain from her stomach was excruciating and she lay down on the floor sobbing. Andrea looked out the window and saw Darren and the Howards arriving home.

When they opened the door all three gasped. "Kara!" Darren called out rushing to the floor.

"Oh my goodness!" Mrs. Howard cried.

Mr. Howard looked around and there was no sign of Andrea.

"What's wrong baby?" Darren asked her stroking her face.

"It's Andrea. She's evil. She did this to me," Kara managed to barely speak.

"Andrea? Kara are you sure? What did she do to you?"

"She k-killed me." Darren watched Kara close her eyes and die. He felt his tears roll down his face as he held his dead lover.

* * *

After the funeral Darren wondered about Andrea. She left so quickly without saying goodbye at least to him. The Howards did end up selling their home and moving away from the small sleepy town. Darren however decided to stay. He bought himself a small home and lived alone. The police did a heavy investigation looking for Andrea but she was never to be found. It was as if she'd disappeared from earth.

Darren put out an ad looking for a housemaid to cook for him and clean since he would spend most nights out of town because of his job. He was outside one day washing his truck and saw the strange black girl flying around his home. He couldn't help but stare. Just then, a taxicab pulled up. A beautiful young brunette girl stepped out the car.

Her hair was long and her eyes a rich dark brown color. Her skin was very pale and she had a gorgeous little body.

"Hi, Darren Howard?" The girl asked.

"Yes. That's me and you are?"

"My name is Gabriella, well Gabby for short," she said sweetly extending her hand.

Darren took the girls hand. "Are you here for the housemaid interview?"

She nodded. "Yes. You haven't hired anyone have you?"

He shook his head. "Nope. Care to tell me about you."

She blushed. "Well there's not much to tell. I'm 21 years old and I need a job." They both laughed and stepped in the house.

They chatted a bit and Darren knew right away the girl was hired. She seemed hardworking just like Andrea had been.

* * *

That night, after dinner, Darren headed up to his room and heard a light tap on the door. He opened the door and saw Gabby standing there completely naked! Her body was beautiful and flawless. Her pink nipples were pert and she smiled as he eyed her body up and down.

"Gabby?" He said almost choking on his words.

"Darren, I'm here to please you. You will always be mine," Gabby began as she stared deep into Darren's eyes.

Darren became entranced by the beauty. His knees weakened and he stepped back slowly inviting her into his room. He moved closer to him and they began to kiss slowly and seductively. Their tongues roamed in each other's mouths. Darren ran his hand up and down the young girls body. Her skin felt absolutely baby smooth and she smelled so good.

"Be mine Darren Howard. I've come back to get you," Gabby whispered.

Darren looked puzzled but he couldn't take his hands off her. "I am yours."

Gabby continued to strip off his clothes until he was naked with her. She lay him on his bed and straddled him. "I'm going to ride your big cock Darren. I've missed riding it."

Darren looked confused but he didn't say anything. He loved the feeling of her warm tight pussy sliding over his cock. She slowly eased herself onto his cock until her pussy had swallowed it all.

"Ahh yesss! Fuck me hard!" Darren gasped.

Gabby moved her body up and down the long shaft and stared into her lover's eyes. "I love you. I love you so much."

Darren held on to her waist. "Gabby you barely know me."

She giggled. "I know you well enough." With that she tossed her head back and when she looked back at him he almost froze. It was Andrea!

"Andrea?" Darren felt his heart pounding and his cock still hard as a rock.

"Yes it's me. Darren now we can be together."

"Where is Gabby? Andrea! Oh God you feel good!"

Darren wanted to push her off him and call the police to have her arrested but he couldn't. He couldn't even move. All he could do was beg for more fucking.

"That's right, let me keep fucking you. I want you to cum in me. Do it like you did the last time."

"The last time?" Darren asked.

It was too late to ask more questions. Darren felt his balls tighten and his sperm began to shoot out into Andrea's pussy. He felt gallons of cum just drowning her fuck hole.

"Ahhhhh fuck! I'm cumming! Take my cum! Oh fuck yes!" Darren cried out.

Andrea smiled and slowly slid his cock out of her pussy. "Now when I count to three you will come back to reality and you will not remember any of this."

"But I want to remember."

"It's best that you don't. At least not yet."

"But-"

"Shhh. Now 1, 2, 3," Andrea whispered snapping her fingers.

Darren opened his eyes and realized he'd fallen asleep on his bed. He heard a light tapping on his door and opened it. There stood Gabby holding a tray for him. "Darren are you OK?" She asked concerned.

Darren rubbed his eyes. "Yeah why?"

"Just wondering because I thought I heard some screams. You were out for a while. I just came to bring you a bedtime snack."

Darren smiled and took the cookies and milk. "Thank you Gabby."

"Well, I'm going to bed in a while, I'll come back for the tray in a few minutes."

Darren nodded and watched the beauty leave. There was something about her that he felt attached to yet he couldn't figure out what it was.

Andrea stood outside Darren's room and leaned against the wall. She'd have to be Gabby from now on. Darren thought Andrea was dead and that was for the better. Now being Gabby she could still make him love her. She was going to make sure he wouldn't fall in love with anyone else; otherwise they might end up like Kara or worse. Then she'd have to transform herself all over again. It wasn't easy being a witch.

jessy19
jessy19
2,739 Followers