A Witness to Sharing

Story Info
Husband's impotency leads to wife sharing.
6.1k words
4.23
53.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew it was coming. He had been warned by his doctor when he was first diagnosed over 2 years ago. Impotence would be part of the disease progression. Maybe he thought it wouldn't happen to him or he was simply in denial. Either way, the time was now and he had to deal with it.

It was a slow progression. In the early stages, he couldn't maintain an erection to complete the "act". Gradually it progressed to the point that he couldn't get it up no matter what he tried. His doctors followed the normal treatment regime - pills, pumps, and injections. Occasionally something would work but it never lasted longer than a few weeks. This was it and he knew it. The only thing he'd be using his dick for was to piss.

At age 55, Tim Benson seemingly had the perfect life. A great career, a beautiful wife, a luxurious home, and a seven figure investment portfolio, but Tim Benson would gladly trade all his worldly possessions for a hard cock.

He married his wife, Gail, over ten years ago. This was his third marriage and Gail's second. They were introduced through a mutual friend and it was immediate lust and love. They married after a few months of courtship.

Gail was a model in her younger years. She is still a beautiful woman and no one would guess she had just celebrated her 42nd birthday. Her long legs and full breasts, along with her natural beauty still stop men in their tracks.

Gail is a highly sexed woman with a strong libido. Those traits, along with Gail's grace and kind demeanor, are what attracted Tim to her. Their active sex life was a demonstration of their love and commitment to their relationship.

When he was initially diagnosed, Tim told his wife that impotence could be one of the effects of the disease. Gail wasn't surprised. She noticed over the last several months that Tim's erections were not nearly as firm as they had been in the past. Gail thought it was just part of the natural aging process. Now, no matter what they tried, Tim could not get hard.

Despite Tim's impotence, they continued to attempt to have a sex life. Tim would orally or manually stimulate Gail to orgasm. Although Tim could not achieve an erection, he could still ejaculate with sufficient stimulation. Gail would suck and stroke his cock until he would come. Despite repeated assurances to the contrary, neither Tim nor Gail found this to be fulfilling.

One night after dinner Tim suddenly asked Gail, "Do you want a divorce?"

"What kind of question is that? Where did that come from? You know I love you and I don't want a divorce. Do you want a divorce?"

"No, but with my problem I'll never be a real husband and I want you to be happy. You're too young to give up intercourse," Tim replied.

Gail shot Tim an angry look and stated, "I am happy and I love you - problem or not. Lots of couples have this issue. We'll figure this out. End of this conversation."

Tim knew better than to push the issue and headed upstairs to bed. Gail stayed downstairs and thought about their conversation. Did she really want to give up sex this early in life? After all, she was still young enough to want a fulfilling sex life. The more she thought about it the more conflicted she became. Before heading upstairs Gail decided that she really loved Tim and would do anything to keep their marriage from failing.

Even though Tim went to bed early he couldn't sleep. He thought about Gail and the wonderful sex life they enjoyed during their early years of marriage. He remembered how she would slowly take his cock in her mouth, use her tongue to get him rock hard, while smiling wickedly at him. He remembered how he couldn't wait to slide his cock into her wet pussy and spurt deep inside her. She enjoyed the sex as much as he did. How could he ask her to give up sex this early in life?

He heard Gail enter the bedroom and quietly slip into their bed.

Tim sat up, turned on the light, and said, "I have a couple of ideas."

"As long as your ideas don't include divorce, then I'm all ears," Gail replied.

"Would you like to have a boyfriend?" Tim inquired.

"No, I don't want a boyfriend. I have you," Gail quipped.

"I just mean for the sex."

Gail looked puzzled and said, "A boyfriend means an emotional commitment along with the sex. You can't separate the two. So to answer your question - I don't want a boyfriend".

Tim couldn't argue with Gail's logic.

"But Honey, don't you miss having real sex? This is driving me crazy. Tell me the truth," Tim asked.

Gail took a long time in answering. She wanted her response to be truthful but understanding of Tim's feelings.

"First of all I love you more than anything. You are a wonderful husband, friend, and lover. But I do miss having intercourse. Maybe it's just a woman thing or maybe it's just me but I do miss it. And although I miss it I would never do anything to jeopardize our marriage."

"Thank you for the honest response."

"Can we go to sleep now?" Gail asked.

"Goodnight, Honey."

"Goodnight, Tim. I love you."

Tim's mind was racing making sleep impossible. She doesn't want a boyfriend yet she misses a hard cock. Tim had another idea. He had always fantasized about seeing his wife having sex with another man but he never had the courage to talk to his wife about it. He was worried his wife would think he was a pervert. Now, just maybe, he could satisfy his wife's sexual longings while realizing his fantasy.

"Honey, are you still awake? I have another idea."

"What now?" Gail asked.

"Would you consider bringing another man into our bed?"

"Like who?" Gail quizzed

"I don't know. No emotional attachments. Just sex."

"I'm not sure how that would work."

"I'll work out the details but will you consider it?"

"I'll think about it. Now can we get some sleep?" Gail responded.

"Great. We can talk about it in the morning. Goodnight."

Gail couldn't sleep thinking about her husband's proposal. Why would he want another man in our martial bed? Was he bi-sexual? Did he want to be with a man too? How would this work? The questions kept coming but there were no answers. Gail couldn't wait to hear her husband's ideas. She finally fell asleep but had a restless night.

The following morning Gail went downstairs, made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. Tim had his laptop open and was oblivious to Gail's entry.

"Good morning. What are you doing?" Gail asked.

"Not much. Just looking at some web sites," Tim replied without looking away from the computer screen.

"Must be interesting."

After a few minutes Tim looked up and said, "Have you given any thought to what we discussed last night?"

"Yes, I have. I'm open to discussing it further but I'm not committing to anything."

"Great. Here's what I've come up with so far. I've been looking at some swinger websites. They include single men that specialize in working with couples. They come in all shapes, sizes and ages. What do you think?" Tim asked.

"I don't know. There would have to be some rules. I just don't want to fuck anyone just because he has a hard dick. What about STD's? I don't want to catch something," Gail replied.

"Of course not. We'd be very selective and you'd have the final say. This website actually requires their members to undergo regular testing to ensure they're fully healthy - so no worries in that area. Would you like to look at some of these guy's photos?"

"I'll leave that up to you. I still want to think this over," Gail said

Tim replied, "Fantastic. Think it over and I'll print the biographies and photos of a few guys you might find attractive."

Gail went upstairs to shower while Tim continued his search. Tim narrowed the field to men located in surrounding cities. He had a good idea of the men that Gail found attractive. She liked her men to be tall, educated, clean cut, and good looking.

After searching countless ads, Tim found an ad from a guy that worked with singles and couples. He was 44 years old, divorced, tall, an engineer, and from his photograph, quite handsome. In fact, the guy in the ad resembled Gail's last boyfriend. As a bonus his ad stated that he was "over 7 inches" and "long lasting". Tim couldn't believe his good fortune.

To ensure the selection process was complete, Tim printed ads from two other men. Tim knew that Gail would not like the other two and she would hopefully agree on the ad he selected.

After dinner Tim asked Gail, "Well, what do you think about my idea?"

"I find it an interesting concept but I have a few questions since it's your idea."

"Go right ahead and ask your questions. I want you to be totally comfortable with this."

"First of all," Gail started, "where would you be during this scenario? Will you be participating? Do you want to be with a man too?"

"I'd be right there in the same room with you. And no, I don't want to be with a man. I would just be a quiet observer and make sure you're safe. You won't even know I'm there."

"You'd be in the same room with me making love to a strange man right in front of you? Don't you think that's a bit weird?" Gail quizzed.

"No - not at all. It might make me a bit jealous but that's also part of the intrigue. Remember, he's giving you something I can't give you. It's for your enjoyment and I find enjoyment from your pleasure".

"I don't know. It sounds kind of kinky to me. I know I'd be very jealous watching you with another woman," Gail replied. "I don't want to hurt our relationship - I love you too much for that."

Tim said, "Don't worry, Honey. I promise this will only strengthen our relationship and will be a fulfilling experience for both of us."

"If you're sure you can handle the emotional baggage, then what's the next step?" Gail asked.

"I printed the biographies and photos of three local men that I think would be a good match. Take a look and let me know if there's anyone you like."

Gail carefully studied each ad for several minutes. Finally she looked up and said, "I think the Engineer could be a possibility. Of course, we would have to meet before anything actually happens to make sure this is right for us."

Tim quickly replied, "Of course. We want to make this a pleasurable experience for everyone. I'll send him an email to see if he's available to meet us for a drink."

Tim neglected to tell his wife that he had omitted the "over 7 inches" and "long lasting" from the biography.

Tim sent the email Sunday night and included a photograph of Gail and him. The next morning a response was waiting in Tim's inbox. The Engineer, Jeff Burns, was interested and available to meet for a drink on Thursday night. He suggested they meet at a local club at 9.

"Guess what?" Tim asked. "Jeff responded to my email. He wants to meet us for a drink on Thursday."

"Who's Jeff?" Gail asked.

"The Engineer from the ad," Tim replied. "Do you want to meet him?"

"If you still want to go ahead with this crazy idea, then I guess I'm game".

"Great. I'll let Jeff know that we're available".

The week flew by with little discussion about their meeting with Jeff. After dinner on Thursday, Gail mentioned that she should start getting ready. After waiting for over an hour, Tim finally yelled upstairs, "Are you ready yet?"

There was no answer but a few minutes later Gail came downstairs. She wore a tight fitting sweater and short skirt that accented her best assets. She looked beautiful.

Tim said, "I hope Jeff can keep his hands off of you."

Gail replied, "I'll take that as a compliment and he better not try any funny stuff."

Tim and Gail arrived a bit early so they ordered a drink and moved to a corner booth. After a few minutes Jeff came through the door and immediately spotted Tim and Gail.

"Hi, I'm Jeff Burns. You must be Tim and Gail. Happy to meet you," Jeff gushed.

"The pleasure is all ours. Thanks for meeting with us. Please join us," Tim replied.

Jeff took a seat across from Tim and next to Gail. Jeff was someone you couldn't help but like. He was handsome, intelligent, and self-effacing - qualities that Gail found irresistible.

Tim noticed throughout the evening that Jeff couldn't take his eyes off Gail. It was also apparent Gail found Jeff to be attractive. Her long stares and giggly laughter at Jeff's humor were dead giveaways. There was undeniable sense of sexual energy between the two.

It was almost 11 when Jeff looked at his watch and said, "Time flies when you're having fun but I have a 7 o'clock meeting. I really enjoyed meeting you two. I hope we can see each other again."

With that, Jeff handed Tim his business card, shook his hand and turned to Gail.

"You're a very beautiful woman. Tim is a lucky man. Give me a call if you'd like to meet again."

Tim and Gail left shortly after Jeff. On the drive home Gail was talking up a blue streak but not a word was mentioned about Jeff. Tim thought he should give Gail an opportunity to fully digest the whole evening before he broached the subject. When they got home they both changed and went directly to bed.

Tim turned the light out and said goodnight to his wife.

Gail said, "Goodnight."

After a few minutes, Gail turned to her husband and said, "I really liked Jeff. What did you think?"

"He seems like a great guy. Would you be interested in meeting with him again?"

"As long as you're good with it, I think I might be interested. Let me think it over."

With that, Gail kissed Tim on the cheek, and snuggled next to him. Tim was so excited that Gail was interested in fucking another man that he began to massage Gail's tits. Gail's soft moans encouraged Tim to move his hand to her pussy. She was incredibly wet. Tim eased two, then three fingers, deep into her pussy while Gail began to hump against his hand. While his was finger fucking his wife, Gail suddenly clamped down on Tim's hand, shuttered, and had a powerful orgasm.

Tim whispered into Gail's ear, "Wow that was quick. Were you thinking about Jeff?"

"I really needed that," was all Gail said. She rolled over and fell into a restless sleep.

Tim knew his wife was thinking about fucking Jeff. Why else would she have such a fast and strong orgasm? Tim smiled. His plan was working.

The next morning Tim was up at the break of dawn. He was electrified at the thought of watching his wife with another man.

Around 8 Gail met Tim in the kitchen. She didn't look like she had any sleep.

"You don't look so good. Are you feeling alright?"

"I feel fine but I didn't sleep very well. I'm worried that if we go through with this Jeff thing, it will affect our marriage." With that, Gail began to softly cry.

Jeff got up his chair and hugged his wife. "Oh Honey, please don't feel that way. I love you so much. I want us to share this experience. It'll be good for both of us. Trust our love."

Gail wiped away her tears and said, "Alright, if that's what you want, let's go for it."

Gail loved her husband more than ever. She realized that he really wanted this to happen. She figured this was the least she could do for him. Besides, Jeff was quite handsome and charming. She was finally able to admit to herself that she did miss the feeling of a man's hard dick filling her pussy.

Tim told Gail he would call Jeff and see if he was available Saturday night.

After Gail had left the house to run some errands, Tim called Jeff at the number on his business card.

"Hey Jeff, this is Tim Benson."

"Hi Tim. Great to hear from you. How's that beautiful wife of yours?" Jeff asked.

"She's as amazing as ever."

"So what can I do for you?"

"Gail and I were wondering if you were available this Saturday night."

"I sure am. What did you have in mind?" Jeff asked

.

Tim went on to explain his plan. They would get a room at a local hotel and meet for dinner at the hotel restaurant. If dinner went well, Tim would suggest they adjourn to their room. Tim explained that due to his medical condition he would not be participating but only observing the activities.

Jeff said, "I'm sorry that you won't be joining us but I fully understand. I've met with other couples that had similar issues. What time is dinner?"

"How about 7?"

"Perfect. I'll see you Saturday evening. I'm looking forward to it."

"Us too. See you Saturday." Tim hung up the phone just as Gail returned.

"Who was that?"

"That was Jeff. We have a dinner date with him this Saturday at 7. Are you available?"

"Of course, silly, I'm your wife."

"And a wonderful wife to boot." Tim gave her a quick hug. "I'm going to do some yard work".

Gail's mind was racing. What have I've gotten into? I haven't had sex with a man other than Tim in over ten years. What should I wear? What will he expect me to do? What will Tim think? Will I be able to enjoy the experience with my husband watching me fuck another man?

Gail had to admit, despite all the anxiety; she was excited thinking about having sex with another man. It had been such a long time since she felt this much sexual excitement. The more she thought about having Jeff's cock inside her, the more aroused she became. Her mind imagined how Jeff's cock would taste and feel. She couldn't wait for Saturday.

On Saturday morning Gail announced that she was going shopping for a new outfit.

As she was heading out the door, Tim said, "Buy something sexy."

Normally, Gail dresses very conservatively. She's self-conscious of her full breasts and large nipples and tries to hide them by wearing loose fitting garments. Tim was hoping that she might wear something a bit more daring for their meeting with Jeff.

Gail returned a few hours later with several shopping bags.

"Did you buy something sexy?" Tim asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see. I'm going upstairs to get ready."

Tim was waiting downstairs when Gail said, "Are you ready?"

Tim said, "I've been ready for over an hour. Let's get going."

Tim couldn't believe his eyes as Gail descended the stairs. She was wearing a short, low cut, black dress. It was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra since her eraser- sized nipples were poking through the thin material. Her long legs were further accented by her provocative looking high heels.

"You look beautiful and sexy," Tim said.

"Thank you. Do you think it's too daring?"

"No, not at all. Jeff will be blown away."

On the way to the hotel Tim could tell that Gail was nervous since she kept looking in the mirror and fussing with her hair and make-up. Once they arrived at the hotel, Tim told Gail that he would check-in and take their luggage to the room.

Tim said, "It's almost 7, why don't you go to the restaurant and wait for Jeff? I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

Tim went up to the room, unpacked, and looked around. He moved a desk chair to the foot of the bed. He figured that if someone was going to fuck his wife, he should have a bird's eye view. From his vantage point he should be able to see all the action.

Gail walked over to the restaurant and saw Jeff sitting at the bar. Jeff looked up, saw Gail, and walked over to her.

"You look stunning," Jeff said.

"Thank you. You look good too," Gail replied.

"Where's Tim?"

"Oh, he took our luggage up to the room. He'll be down in a few minutes. Shall we get a table while we wait for him?" Gail asked.

"That sounds like a great idea."

Tim arrived just as they were being seated. Tim ordered a bottle of wine while they studied the menu. When the wine arrived Tim proposed a toast, "To our new friend. May we share many wonderful experiences together."

They all had a good time at dinner. Jeff couldn't keep his eyes off Gail throughout dinner and Gail was openly flirting with Jeff. Tim ordered another bottle of wine. After finishing dinner and the second bottle of wine, Jeff moved his chair closer to Gail. Gail placed her hand on Jeff's arm while they laughed and talked. Tim couldn't see Jeff's hand but, based on Gail's reaction, he was sure that he was rubbing her leg under the table.

12