A Wizard of Ooz Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers

With a final move, Dorothy pressed her lips against lionesses', and her tongue slid into her new prize. Lioness whimpered, a high keening sound, and all her fur stood on end. Her body made no movement for the longest time, just reveling in the waves of pleasure that were washing over her, then her hips started to move.

It was an ancient rhythm. A rhythm that was born when the first caveman left his two wives alone in the cave. It was born again, in all its intense glory, as Dorothy and the cowardly lioness rubbed themselves on each other.

"Wonderful little pussy-cat," Dorothy said, raining kisses on her face and dragging her nails gently down the sides of her breasts. "You'll use that wonderful tongue on me, won't you?"

"Yes. Anything, my love."

"Good little pussy-cat," said Dorothy.

It had only just begun. The lust they were sharing was as wild as two animals, yet prolonged as only two women can do. The tin man watched in such total rapture that he didn't notice when scarecrow went behind him. He didn't even mind when the cornstalk slid into his ass.

"Isn't it beautiful?" scarecrow said as he humped the tin man.

"Beautiful," said the tin man, his Dragon Lady cock squirming and rotating.

Evil Lawyer was watching too. She was tickling her clit with the tip of Manuel's tail while her eyes stayed glued to her crystal ball.

The sight of the two writhing bodies was so intense, that a new story blossomed.

The Magic Computer, part 3

Kat had been typing the story with one finger, hunting and pecking while her other hand held a Big Gulp cup full of Black Russian. At the moment her characters came alive again, she was gargling the thick liquid before swallowing it.

Things hadn't been going well for Kat. Bill had been acting funny in ways she couldn't understand. He didn't take business trips anymore, brought a lot of his work home, and seemed to take interest in things he'd never cared about before.

He'd even asked her about her writing. That was a far cry from the condescending amusement he'd always shown for her efforts. He'd been in and out of her office a million times this evening, and she'd gotten completely out of sync switching back and forth between an innocuous story and A Wizard of Ooz. He'd traipsed in and out so many times that she lost track of where he was.

Without thinking, she reached out to pat the furry bottom of the lioness, and both of them appeared on her floor.

"Hi, Kat," said Dorothy. "Bill," she added.

"Hi, Dorothy," said Bill from behind Kat.

Kat tried to swivel around, but almost fell off her chair.

"Did you do what I told you?" Dorothy asked.

"Yes," Bill said.

"Good boy," Dorothy said, patting his cheek.

"Wha sha fucks going on," Kat said.

"Lioness, this is Kat," Dorothy started, then giggled. "Lion, Kat, that's funny. Anyway, Kat wants to be a lesbian too, but she's afraid. She needs a sexy dyke figure to bring her out. This is your big chance."

Lioness looked at Kat, and purred.

Kat looked at lioness with her mouth hanging open.

Lioness licked Kat's entire face, making the woman shudder, then drew her into her arms.

Kat mewed like a little kitten as lioness stroked and kissed her. Suddenly, she was in a beautiful meadow, fresh cut grass tickling her body, and garden like smells filling the spring air.

"I'll make it so you'll never want a man again," said the lioness as she left a trail of kisses down Kat's belly.

When the amazing tongue slid up under the crotch of her panties, Kat forgot all men, along with the rest of the universe.

THE END OF MAGIC COMPUTER, PART 3 Back to Wizard of Ooz, chapter 4

"When do we finish our journey to the Wizard's place?" asked the scarecrow.

"It's not like we have to hurry, or anything. If you need to rest a little longer, that's all right," said the tin man.

"She's just enjoying the afterglow," lioness said, stroking Kat's belly.

Kat sat up with a jolt, instantly regretted it, and went back down, holding her head.

"Where am I?" she said.

"Ooz, of course," they all said.

Kat jumped up, in spite of her hangover, and whirled in every direction.

"What the fuck?" she said.

Will Kat enjoy living in the world she created for me? Did she bring all her hang-ups with her? Is she going to go nuts every time someone tries to get in her pants, or turn into the world's biggest slut? Frankly, I don't give a damn.

In case you haven't guessed, I'm Dorothy, and I'm taking over Kat's life. Bill, her husband, is a sweetheart. He's waiting in bed for me, and I'm going to make good on my promise to him.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I give a rat's ass about keeping my word or anything; I just have this burning need to have sex. I love for men to cum in my mouth. I also love to swallow it. I only wish I could swallow it and still get it sprayed all over my face and into my eyes and hair. Then I want him to do me in the ass, hard and fast so it hurts. Most of all, when we're done, I want to settle down for the night in the large puddle of cum on my side of the bed. Don't bother me with a bunch of foreplay or talk; just show me an erection, so I can pounce on it. That's the way we fictional girls are.

Want to hear the funniest part? Want to know the part that's turning me on the most? It's the nasty smells. That's right, there aren't any nasty smells in the fiction worlds. Nobody farts. You have no idea how much all the stinky smells add to sexual enjoyment for me. Well, bye for now. I have a man to take care of, and I have to think up a few things to make Kat's life interesting in Ooz.

katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers
12